Brother & Sister: Alone Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take much for him to cum and he ejaculated even before it was fully rigid.

He cleaned it up, came back and lowered the top.

He then went to the kitchen, made sure everything was in the right place, and hit the sack.

CITY MALL

Next morning, Karpagam was excited about going to the City Mall, as she had never been to a mall in all her life, though she'd seen plenty of them on TV and in films.

She asked Ravi what he thought she should wear, and he said 'dhavani', to which she responded with a 'chee!'. Instead, she wore a light green t-shirt and the long skirt.

Things largely went along expected lines at the mall. Karpagam was excited, as expected, at all the 'glass and metal', but was also shocked to learn that one cup of tea costs 100 rupees in the mall.

Karpagam held Ravi's hand as they strolled through the mall. Ravi felt very happy, and Karpagam was more than usually chirpy.

Ravi finally took her to the hyper market section, as he knew there would always be something or the other sale. Besides the usual food and beverages, one of the first items was a combination pack of pillow covers, a bed linen and a fleece blanket for 399.

Ravi picked it up, then put it back.

"Looks good, and we need it too. Why don't we take it," Karpagam asked intently.

Ravi picked up the pack again and pointed to the words 'Queen Size - 6 x 7 ft' on it. "It's big size," he said.

"That's ok. We can still use it. It's a problem if it's too small," said Karpagam, and dropped it in to the trolley.

There were also 50% off offers on some of the clothing line-up, and Ravi purchased a pair of jeans and a couple of t-shirts for Karpagam. They also purchased a couple of vessels, and move out.

Finally, they went up to the recreation center on the top-floor, but when Karpagam learnt that they'd have to buy a new refill card and top it up with at least 500 rupees, she decided it was not worth it. Otherwise she seemed on getting on at least a couple of rides. They postponed it for the next month (December).

Ravi had already spent over Rs 2,000 and he had only around Rs 10,000 left for the whole of the current month. Hence they decided to stick to window shopping.

On the way back, they also spent more than an hour at a park they had noticed on their way to the mall. Here too, Karpagam held Ravi's hand as they walked. When they finally sat down on a grassy patch, she lay down with her head on Ravi's lap, more on this thigh than on his groin area.

Karpagam continued with her commentary on how Mumbai was so different from back home, how the people were different, how the buses were different, how they queued up at the bus station and of course, on the sheer number of people everywhere.

"The girls here are so stylish and beautiful, and they can speak English so well," she said enviously, looking up at the sky.

"You think so," Ravi asked, bringing his gaze from the couple sitting on a bench a few meters from them to Karpagam, who was now looking at him quizzically.

"Of course! Look at how rich they are, how much make-up they put on. Look at their clothes and their watches," she said.

"But they are no match.." Ravi said, then hesitated, wondering if he was stepping into sensitive territory.

"No match for," Karpagam asked.

"For my little sister," Ravi said, caressing her face with one hand.

He could see that his comment made Karpagam happy. She smiled and turned her face to the other side. They both watched the world go by, beyond the walls of the park -- people hurrying to their homes, on the way to work and so on.

He put his hand again on her head, moving his fingers through her hand. She had decided to leave them untied today.

They were dark and shiny, and offered a contrast to her face and her neck. He could get used to this, he thought.

They spent about half an hour like that, on the grass, with his hand caressing her hair. Finally, when his back began to ache, they got up, and started walking back to their place, which was at least 5-6 km away.

On the way, Ravi pointed out to a road and said: "That's the way to Kurla station."

"What's so special about it," Karpagam asked.

"Well. All these local train stations here... they show you what Mumbai's really like. You see what makes Mumbai special," he said.

So Karpagam wanted to see what Mumbai was really about. If she thought she'd seen crowds in the mall, she was in for a shock at the station.

It was about 5:30 PM, and the station road was as busy as ever with people streaming out, and some hurrying to get inside.

Practically everything you'd need was available on the approach road -- fruits, veggies, clothes, tools, toys..

"Dadar station is even busier," Ravi said.

"It's only 6 PM. Let's go there, after all what is there to do at home," Karpagam suggested.

So Ravi took two second class tickets from Kurla to Dadar.

Thankfully, since it was the evening, the traffic to towards the town center was much thinner than usual, and they managed to get on a local train without much trouble.

As is usual with couples travelling by unreserved compartment, Karpagam stood pressed against the wall-railing near the gate while Ravi stood facing her with his hands holding on to the railing on both sides, essentially preventing others from rushing against his sister as they hurried to get off or scampered to locate a seat after getting on.

Karpagam was scared by the crowds and the rush, but Ravi managed to protect her from the thrusts and shoves. A couple of times, his body was slammed against Karpagam, but for a change, he felt anxious rather than erotic when he was pushed against his sister.

Soon, they got off at Dadar, and got on to the long foot overbridge that also serves as a large, open-air market.

Karpagam bought some trinkets, such as a safety pin set, a small lock and so on from the footbridge sellers.

Finally, they got down at the famous Dadar flower market and roamed through the streets of Dadar till it was 8 PM.

Finally, they took a taxi to their place that took nearly 40 minutes to cover the 5 km to their apartment.

Karpagam was not done talking, and continued to talk incessantly inside the taxi. She kept her head against Ravi's triceps, but would frequently leap out of the seat to get a closer look at something or the other through Ravi's window.

While so doing, her breasts frequently rubbed against Ravi's arm and even his chest. As she leaned in to soak in the sights, her head was directly under Ravi's face. Ravi didn't know that Santoor, a common soap, could smell so good as it did on his sister's hair.

It was almost nine when they reached the apartment. Since dinner was already done, Karpagam didn't have any chores to complete, and she set about opening the various items she had bought and placing them at their correct places.

Now, only the clothing, the bed linen and the fleece blanket was left.

Ravi already know that the clothes fit, as they had tried it on at the store itself. As expected, she looked disturbingly hot in the light blue denims.

So Karpagam tore open the other packet.

"Wow, this is so nice," she said, feeling the linen. "In Veerapalayam, this alone would have cost 500," she remarked.

She unfurled it on to Ravi's bed.

"This is so huge. I didn't think it would be so big," she said.

"That's what I said - 6 by 7 feet," Ravi said, somewhat impatiently. "Now, what exactly are you planning to do with it? Tear it in half?"

Karpagam took a step back and looked first at her bed, where Ravi was sitting, and then at Ravi's bed.

"Get up, get up! I have an idea," she said.

"What?"

"Get up, no? If we put these cots together, it should fit perfectly," she said. "How wide did you say these cots were?"

"2.5 feet," Ravi mumbled, as he rose from the cot and stood to the other side.

"So that's 2.5 + 2.5 equals 5 feet. Good," Karpagam said, and bent down to pick up Ravi's cot.

"C'mon," she gesticulated to Ravi to pick up the other end of the cot, and moved her side towards her bed.

Finally, she draped the linen over the now-joined cot, and seemed very pleased with the results.

"See, it works perfectly," she said, triumphantly.

Ravi couldn't avoid admitting that the sheet singlehandedly 'raised the profile' of the room to something of a bedroom from the earlier sparse, dorm-room look kind of appearance.

"Now, let's put the pillow covers," she said.

By the time she was done with everything, both beds were together where Karpagam's cot had been, while the TV was on the other wall.

"This looks good," Karpagam said, surveying the results. "Don't forget that you still have only half of this bed. This part is still mine," she said, pointing to her side, in a tone of mock admonishment.

"Cool. I don't need more space," Ravi said matter-of-factly.

She then pulled out the fleece blanket, which too turned out to be 6 by 7 feet in length.

"This should be useful, since it's starting to get slightly cold in the mornings. We can also put the fan on," she said. They had started putting in fan at the lowest speed in recent days due to the falling temperature, and on nights when it rained, Ravi had to get up and turn the fan off in the middle of the night due to the cold.

"Let me take a bath now. You want me to heat some" Karpagam asked. Ravi always bathed in warm water, even during the summers, while Karpagam used regular water during summers.

"No. I'll do it," he said.

Karpagam anyway put some water on the stove before heading into the bathroom for a cold shower.

She came out after 10 minutes, wearing the pink night suit she'd purchased in Mumbai.

Ravi went in to take a bath.

By the time he came out, she was well settled in the bed, under the fleece blanket, which was stretched across the bed, all the way to Ravi's side.

She had the TV remote in her hand and was changing channels. The fan was on at full speed.

"Looks like it may rain tonight," Ravi said.

"So what, we have this," Karpagam shook the blanket.

"Ok, fine," Ravi said, turned off the light, and got in from the other side.

Ravi could not sleep immediately. It had been some days since he had masturbated.

After about half an hour, he called Karpagam's name softly. She was lying on her back, sound asleep.

"Karpu, are you awake?"

No response.

Ravi lifted his head, and moved his pillow so that it now touched that of Karpagam.

He then slowly moved his body towards Karpagam. Now, his body was touching that of Karpagam.

He was an dilemma as to what to do next.

Should he give in to temptation and perhaps kiss her on the cheeks, or even on the lips?

What if she wakes up? What about the word he had given a week ago that he'd always treat her like a sister? You don't kiss your sleeping sister on her lips.

Ravi decided the most he could do as a brother was to lie close to her. He turned to lie on his stomach, and put his hand across Karpagam, just below her breasts.

"I guess this is the max it can go today," he decided, and tried to go to sleep in that position.

After 3-4 minutes, Karpagam stirred, and Ravi froze. He removed his and moved his body a couple of inches away from her and a pretended to be fast asleep.

Karpagam turned again in her sleep, now facing him. She threwing her hand, which had been kept above her head as she lay on her back, on his back, and one of her legs on top of his. Her breasts were squeezed against his side.

Ravi's penis started stiffening rapidly under him.

But he held on, and put one of his hands across Karpagam's neck, and tried to sleep like that.

It was one thing for her to take liberties with him, but totally different for him -- as the elder brother -- to do anything, he decided.

Her face was now facing his, and he could feel the hotness of her breath. The pheromones from her armpit were driving him mad.

But, at the end of the day, his love and concern for his little sister prevailed, and he planted a kiss on her forehead, and tried to sleep.

The next thing he remembered was waking up to the sound of the TV.

He was still lying in the same position as before, practically on Karpagam's side of the bed. She was sitting on the bed near his foot, sipping tea and changing channels.

"Hi," he said, lifting his head.

"HI. How was the new bed," she said. "Did you like it?"

Raju thought he saw a naughty smile as she asked the second question, or perhaps he just imagined it.

"Very good. I slept well," he said.

After breakfast, Karpagam asked: "What's the plan today? Going anywhere?"

"What do you want to do?"

"Frankly, I am a little tired from yesterday. Let's take rest in the morning, and see if we want to go out in the evening perhaps," she said.

"Ok."

Ravi sat with his back against the wall to watch TV.

Karpagam was busy with household chores. By about 11 AM, she was done with most of them, and seemed to be getting ready to take a bath.

"So we're not going anywhere right now, right?" she said, as she was going through her bag. She picked out the knee length skirt they had bought a week ago.

"I think I'll give this a try today," she said to no one in particular. She then put it down and fished out the camisoles Ravi had purchased on that day.

She laid both on the bed. One was longer and seemed like it would reach all the way to her midriff, while the other one was only about 10 inches long, and would barely reach her belly-button.

She picked the short one, the skirt, panties and a bra, and went in.

After about five minutes, she came out wearing all the items she had taken in. Ravi's eyes were drawn to her shapely knees and smooth legs.

"How is it?" she asked, standing outside the bathroom door.

His gaze shifted upward, pausing at her bellybutton, before continuing on.

"It's a camisole. It's not supposed to be worn..like that," Ravi said.

"Like what?"

"Like that.. with that," he said, pointing to her shoulder.

"With what? This," she asked, pointing to the bra strap.

"Yes."

"I thought so too. It certainly looks weird. I was also wondering what kind of women would walk around like this," she said, and turned back.

Ravi was clearly unprepared for what came after.

Karpagam stepped out like a vision, like a dream.

Without a bra, the white camisole, made from knitted cotton, closely outlined the contours of her breasts and were sort of hanging in front of them, about an-inch-and-a-half away from where her lungs ended. Given how perky her breasts were, he could make out the outlines of both her nipples.

Karpagam turned a full circle.

"It's fine," he said, shifting his eyes to the TV. "Looks good on you."

Karpagam took a towel from her bucket, crossed in front of the TV and stood next to it. She then put the towel on her head and with one hand, started rubbing her head with it to remove the moisture from her hair -- much like Ravi himself would do.

As she did so, Ravi noted how the her whole front side -- the camisole and her breasts under it -- all jiggled. His penis too took notice, and started rearing his head inside his shorts.

"Are you taking a bath," Karpagam asked, even as she continued to rub her head.

Ravi realized that he was staring at her boobs.

"I think I'll take it later."

"But I've put some water on the stove. Must be hot by now, if you want," she said. "Don't be a lazy bum," she added, when she saw that Ravi was still unconvinced.

Ravi got off the cot and searched for something to change into after the bath. He decided on simple, loose cotton shorts without pockets.

When he came out of the bathroom, Karpagam was sitting on the cot watching TV, with her legs stretched out together in front of her.

He wondered if he could see her breasts if he lay down next to her as she sat, given that camisole was hanging like a curtain an inch-and-a-half in front of her chest, with no contact with her body below where it fell off from her breasts.

He decided against wearing a t-shirt, and climbed in to sit next to her.

He stole a glance at his sister, and could see about half of the top of her ivory-colored breasts.

Compared to the last time he had seen them, they certainly appeared bigger.

"Can you check if my hair is dry," Karpagam asked after a minute or so. "I feel like it's still wet.

"Can you rub it down for me," she added.

"Ok," he said, extending his hand for the towel, which was pretty wet by now.

"Ok, wait," she said, and moved in front of him, sitting between his legs. Her body was now in between his legs. He was sitting with his legs bent, with the knees pointing up.

Thankfully, because he hadn't opened his legs up fully, her back was not yet in contact with his dick, but it was close enough. Moreover, her bare midriff -- the portion below where the camisole ended -- was now directly in touch with his bare thighs -- skin to skin.

His penis began to swell up. He tried to pull back his pelvis towards the wall to make sure that the rapidly inflating penis would not poke his sister in the back. It was still touch-and-go, but it may not have been obvious to Karpagam that his dick was touching her back, just above her ass.

He rubbed her hair down using the towel. He realized it was pointless, as the towel was as wet as her hair. Moreover, he had seen her with wetter hair plenty of times since she'd been living with him.

After a minute, he said: "I think it's dry now," and held the towel out in front of her.

She took it and threw it to one end of the coat, tied her hair on top of her head, and turned back to face him.

"Can you give me that head massage that you gave me when we were in the park. That was so soothing? Please," she said, pleadingly.

Ravi could hardly refuse. No sooner had Ravi said ok than Karpagam slid her ass to the front a little and leaned back, bringing the back of her head to rest against Ravi's chest.

Now, when Ravi looked down, all he could see was Karpagam's cleavage. In fact, he could see right through to the other side.

Ravi's dick was now under Karpagam's back, in between her shoulder blades.

It was fully erect and throbbing. There was no way she could miss it.

But it's not my fault, Ravi justified himself. Anyone would react like he did, given the circumstances. He did not need feel guilty. After all, he was also a man, in addition to being a brother.

"C'mon," Karpagam said, reminding him to start work.

He massaged her head with his fingers, while she started making noises like 'hmm.. aah.. feels so good.

"You really have magic in your fingers, you know," she said.

After a couple of minutes, she said: "Can you also massage my neck muscles. I feel a bit of tension there," she said.

Ravi moved his hand down to her shoulders and neck. He wondered how it would feel to just lower his hand squeeze her 'mangoes'.

He started moving his fingers below her shoulder bones, encroaching onto the top part of her breasts.

She continued to make noises to indicate that she was enjoying it thoroughly.

"Ok, now lie down," Ravi said, slowly guiding her to lied down.

She lay down in front of him, closing her eyes.

His erection was plain now, but she had her eyes closed.

He went to the kitchen shelf and got the small bottle of almond oil he had bought as a health supplement.

He took poured a bit of it on one of his hands, and applied it to her tummy, and then used both hands to massage it into her skin.

As it dried, he poured more, this time directly on her skin, and continued to rub it in.

He then moved down and applied some to her feet. He noticed that she had small, clean feet. He put his fingers between her toes and continued to massage her feet one by one.

He looked at her face. She had kept her eyes closed, but it was obvious that she was enjoying what he was doing. There was a feeling of intensity and arousal on her face.