Brother & Sister: Alone Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved his hands to her leg, first below her knees, and slowly up to her thighs.

As he massaged her thighs, he continued to push her skirt higher and higher.

Finally, he put her skirt up on top, so that her panties were clearly visible. She was wearing a white color, cotton underwear that was fully wet by now. However, it was not of the kind of material that could afford him a look inside as it got wet.

He was turned on by the sight of her thigh bones on either sides.

He then raised one of her legs and started rubbing the bottom side. With one of leg raised, he could see part of her mound. It took an effort to keep himself under control.

He set that leg down, and raised the other one.

He then tried to turn her over with his hands to get her to lie on her stomach. She complied. He moved the skirt from her bum. Slowly, he moved the elastic band of her underwear down, pushing it below her incredible, rounded pair of ass.

Ravi had never seen such a perfectly shaped pair of ass. He felt he could take a bite out of them.

Instead, he kneaded them with almond oil.

Once that was done, he decided to remove the panties altogether. He dragged the panties by holding on to the band on both sides. She gently raised her hips to let them slip out.

He managed to extricate the drenched panties from her legs. He put his hand between her legs, on top of her pussy, indicating with his hands for her to spread her legs.

She spread her legs, and he rubbed the puffy outer lips of her pussy. His fingers were completely wet from her juices. He rubbed her up and down her opening, and she started moaning slowly. "Ah.. anna.. ah.. "

It got him even more excited. His rubbing became faster.

He then indicated to her to turn over once again.

Once she was on her back again, he opened her legs to see her pussy for the first time. It was like a flower within a flower. While the outer petals were brownish red, the inner petals were red.

He bent down, and put his mouth squarely on her wet, wide open pussy. He could taste something tangy, with a faint smell of urine.

He took her outer lips into his own, chewing on them with his lips. Her moans increased and she thrusted her pussy deeper into his face. He caught hold of both her ass each of his hands, and started eating her out madly, moving from her outer lips to her inner lips and to the top portion of her opening.

He knew he was supposed to find a mini penis called a clit there, but he couldn't. Nevertheless, she seemed very sensitive there. Soon, her body started getting taut, and then she started pulsating as if an electric shock was going through her.

Her pussy tightened and it seemed to him that she was trying to push his head inside her vulva with her thighs.

All the while, she kept saying "anna.. aaah.. annaaa.."

Finally, she stabilized.

He now moved his face up, slowly along her tummy. Her breasts were already out of the camisole, he went straight for one of the nipples, but she caught him by the hair on the back of his head and dragged his mouth to hers.

She took his upper lip between hers, sucking on it. He used his tongue to explore her mouth.

Using one of his hands, he pushed his shorts down, liberating his throbbing penis.

Even as he was engaged in the kiss, he tried to guide the tip of his penis into the entrance of her pussy.

After a couple of tries, he managed to find it, and thrust in. She sucked her breath in. He realized he was about to come and quickly pulled out, put her thighs together and pumped his semen into her thighs, and collapse on top of her.

She pulled his face up by his hair, and continued to kiss it, on his jaw, neck, cheeks, eyes..

He slowly slid down to her side.

She slid on to him, and continued to kiss him, and bite him on his jaw and neck.

Ravi was spent. But he stayed down, even as Karpagam slid down and took one of his nipple in her mouth, sucking on it.

Ravi pulled his sister up and held her in a tight embrace, kissing the side of her face, her neck etc.. He then rolled over, coming up on top.

He looked at her face. She looked at his face with that expression he has seen on the beach that day -- an expression showing a certain intense kind of love.

He kissed her on the lips again, and said: "I love you Karpu. No one more than you!"

"I love you too," she said.