Brother & Sister have Forbidden Sex

Story Info
Brett and Brianna have an incestuous, sexual relationship.
7k words
4.31
21.4k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brother & Sister have Forbidden Sex

Brett finally had sex with his big sister, Brianna, and she finally had sex with her brother.

My name is Brett. I'm thirty-nine years old and I'm a pervert. Unembarrassed and unashamed to admit what I am, I've always been a pervert. I'll always be a pervert. I'm proud to be a deviant degenerate. One of my favorite things to do, other than having sex with whores, I love watching porn while masturbating.

What's wrong with that? I'm in the privacy of my own bedroom with my door closed. I love interacting with webcam models. I love seeing beautiful, sexy woman posing on my computer screen in the bras and panties, topless, and/or nearly naked.

Blessed with good genes, lucky for me, I've always been considered very good-looking. Yet, if a woman isn't a whore, I'm not interested in dating her. I prefer dating whores to wholesome women. I love whores. Whores suck cock. Whores fuck as if they've been away at sea too long.

I love dating them. As long as they're clean and don't have any STD's, I enjoy having sex with sex workers. They give me what I need. They give me what I want. From flashing men their naked tits, their naked pussies, and/or their naked asses, never knowing what they going to say and/or do, they're fun. I not only am guaranteed to have fun but also, I'm guaranteed to have sex whenever I go out with a whore.

"Before we go out to dinner, suck my cock. Blow me. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," I routinely say to the whore that I'm dating.

Instead of refusing me, knowing what I want, she unbuttons her blouse and removes her big tits from her bra. Then, she immediately moves to her knees, unzips me, pulls out my prick, and takes me in her mouth while staring up at me. Now, that's what I consider a date. I love cumming in the mouth of my whore while fondling her naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples.

F F F

I don't just love whores. I love my 42-year-old sister, Brianna. Actually, like mother like daughter, my sister happens to be a whore. I've always loved my big sister, unfortunately, she doesn't love me. She hates me.

She's tall. She's 5' 10" and when she wears heels, she'd nearly as tall as my 6' 3" height. My kind of woman, my sister has the face of a model and the body of a porn star. Born with natural, blonde hair and big, blue eyes, she's beautiful. She's sexy. She's shapely. As far as I'm concerned, she's one of a kind.

Especially with me being the pervert that I am, I've always been sexually attracted to my sister. Who wouldn't be? I've always wanted to fuck her. I'd love for her to blow me. I'd love to cum in her beautiful mouth and watch her swallow my cum. Then, I'd love to ejaculate a second load of cum all over her beautiful face, in her natural, blonde hair, and across her huge, double D, cup breasts. Alas, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, my big sister would allow me to give her a cum bath. She'd never have sex with me.

Yet, much like our mother, again, like mother like daughter, my sister is a whore. She's always been a whore and will always be a whore. Only, she's a whore with class. She dresses more like a call girl than she dresses like a cheap, corner hooker. Moreover, she earns a good living being a whore.

In the way that I have a sexual fetish for porn, and love big, naked tits, trimmed, naked pussies, and shapely, naked asses, my sister has a sexual fetish for penises. A cocksucking whore, my sister loves cocks. Not shy asking men what she loves to see, and how big they are, she loves seeing men's pricks, the bigger the better. She loves stroking big dicks. She loves sucking cocks. She loves sucking as much as she loves fucking. Without doubt, my sister is a whore.

Alas, the only fly in the ointment of me wanting to have sex with my sister is because she hates me. Free to reveal how she feels about me, she has told me that she hates me many times. We have never had a good brother and sister relationship. The reason why my sister never married, and thank God that she never had children, she's a bitch.

Nobody wants her other than to have sex with her. Once they're done fucking her, they're done with her. Consider supermodels Cybill Shepherd and Naomi Campbell rolled into one woman as a super bitch. They'd still have to give the gold medal to my sister for being the bitchiest woman in the world.

With her unable to live near me, God forbid should I visit, we live in separate parts of the country. I live on the East Coast. My sister lives on the West Coast. We couldn't live any further apart unless I lived in Australia, and she lived in China.

F F F

It all started when we lived together with our single mother. I was 18 years old, and my sister was 21 years old. With me always masturbating, as many as four or five times a day, especially back then when I was filled with excess testosterone, I deliberately exposed myself not only to my mother but especially to my sister. Giving me more to masturbate over by exposing my naked, erect prick to my mother and to my sister, I got off on seeing their reactions to them seeing my big dick.

Knowing that they'd barge in my room without knocking when bringing up my laundry, I quickly stripped naked, climbed onto my bed, put on my headphones, closed my eyes, and masturbated. I lost count how many times my mother saw me stroking my naked, erect cock. I can't count how many times my sister saw me masturbating myself.

Unbeknownst to them, with me a devious pervert, my computer camera recorded their reactions to seeing my prick. Whenever they barged in my bedroom without knocking, when they saw me masturbating, instead of immediately leaving, shockingly and sexually exciting me, they stayed to watch. Seemingly, they both wanted to watch me masturbating myself as much as I wanted them to watch me stroking myself.

Interestingly enough and something that I had never expected, my mother watched me stroke my cock while she felt and fondled her naked breasts and fingered her nipples through her nightgown. Then, she raised the front of her nightgown to expose her brown, bushy pussy. She rubbed her clit, and finger fucked her pussy while watching me stroke myself. My mother masturbated herself to me masturbating myself.

'How fucked up is that,' I thought? 'I love my whore of a mother.'

I couldn't help but wonder, with me an admitted pervert masturbating in front of my mother, is she a pervert, too, for watching me stroking my cock. Or is my mother a whore? Maybe, that's the difference between the sexes. Men are deemed perverts and women are deemed whores. The bottom line, we both love sex.

F F F

Instead of leaving my room, my sister watched me stroke my cock, too. Like mother like daughter, she felt and fondled her big breasts and fingered her erect nipples through her nightgown while watching me masturbate. Then, she lifted the front of her nightgown to expose her blonde, trimmed pussy. She rubbed her clit while she finger fucked herself. My sister masturbated herself to me masturbating myself. Then, just before I ejaculated my load of cum all over my chest, on my stomach, and across my hand, not wanting to be caught watching me, they quietly left my room.

'Thank God for my computer camera,' I thought. 'I not only recorded my mother masturbating herself but also, I recorded my sister masturbating herself, too. I not only recorded my mother's brown, bushy pussy but also, I recorded my sister's blonde, trimmed pussy. I'll be playing back and masturbating over these recordings for the rest of my perverted life.'

Clearly, with my mother is as big of a whore as her daughter. She never wore a robe over her short, sheer, sexy, and low-cut nightgowns. I loved seeing my MILF of a mother in her nightgowns. As soon as she pushed open my drapes in my room and stood in the bright daylight, I could see through her nightgown as if she was naked. Giving me plenty to masturbate over later that night and the next morning, I masturbated over imagining my mother naked and her having sex with me.

Like mother like daughter. My sister was the same way. She never wore a robe over her short, sheer, sexy, and low-cut nightgowns. I loved seeing my sexy sister in her nightgowns. As soon as my sister pushed open my drapes in my room and stood in the bright daylight, I could see through her nightgown as if she was naked. Giving me plenty to masturbate over later than night and the next morning, I masturbated over imagining my sister naked and her having sex with me.

F F F

Oddly and interestingly enough, my mother had a peculiar phobia. Feeling claustrophobic, and as if she couldn't breathe, she hated doors, especially closed doors. She said that if she ever owned her own home, she'd remove all the doors except for the front door and the rear door. She hated the confined feeling of closing her bedroom door when dressing, undressing, and/or sleeping. Other than when using the toilet, she hated closing the bathroom door when bathing, showering, shaving, and/or drying her hair while topless.

My mother never closed her bedroom door while dressing, undressing, and/or sleeping. She never closed the bathroom door when bathing, showering, and/or drying her hair. Seemingly, my mother was as much of an exhibitionist as was her daughter.

Following in the footsteps of our mother, my sister never closed her bedroom door when dressing, undressing, and/or sleeping. She never closed the bathroom door when bathing, showering, shaving, and/or drying her hair while topless either. Like mother like daughter, my sister was as much of an exhibitionist as was her mother.

I've seen my mother in her bra and panty, topless, and naked as many times as I've seen my sister in her bra and panty, topless, and naked. Suffice to write that, being the pervert that I am, I always masturbated over seeing my mother and my sister without their clothes. When I wasn't masturbating over all that I had seen of my mother's sexy and shapely body, I masturbated over all that I saw of my sister's beautiful body.

Truth be told, I was close to my mother. Even after my sister moved out, I stayed to live with my mother. She was the type of woman that I could tell her anything. We were best friends. My sister, on the other hand hated me. Other than flashing me her underwear clad, topless, and/or naked body, she had nothing to do with me.

Then, one night when I was 22-years old, alone with my mother, we cuddled on the couch while watching a movie. While she mindlessly rested her hand on my throbbing and pulsating cock through my pajama bottoms, I cupped her breast through her nightgown. I couldn't believe my mother rested her hand on my pajama clad erection. He hand felt so good on my cock. Daring myself to do so, surprisingly, not slapping my hand away, she allowed me to fondle her breasts through her nightgown. Not pushing my luck, I didn't finger her nipples.

With my mother not much of a drinker, after her second glass of wine, she stretched out on the couch and rested her head in my lap. Tempted and, again, daring myself to do so with my mother's mouth so close to my pajama clad prick, and with me being the deviant that I am, I stealthily removed my prick from my pajama bottoms. If she opened her eyes now, she'd see my erect, naked cock.

Then, not stopping there, I ever so slowly lowered her nightgown straps. Then, I gently removed her big breasts from her nightgown top. With her seemingly out cold, I touched, felt, fondled her breasts and fingered her erect nipples. I loved my mother's big tits as much as I loved my sister's huge tits. Only, just as she'd never allow me to feel her gigantic, naked breasts, my sister would never fall asleep on my lap.

Then, again, daring myself to do so, while she soundly slept, I slowly slid the head of my cock across her red, full lips. Surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, as soon as I did, she parted her lips and opened her mouth. As if she was dreaming about blowing someone in her sleep, my mother allowed me to stick my erect prick in her mouth. Something that I'll be masturbating over for the rest of my life, I stared down at her with my big dick buried in her mouth.

Immediately, she tightened her lips around my prick. Then, as if she was French kissing my cock, I felt her tongue. I gently humped her mouth. My mother blew me. She sucked my cock. I couldn't believe that I buried my big prick in my mother's mouth.

Then, unable to control myself, something that I'll be masturbating over for the rest of my horny and perverted life, I ejaculated a big load of cum in my mother's mouth. She swallowed most of it, but some of it dripped from her mouth, on her chin, and collected on her neck. I cleaned her up with a napkin.

F F F

As soon as I finished wiping cum from her lips, her chin, and her neck, surprising me, she opened her eyes. Then, smacking her lips, as if she had tasted something in her mouth, she stared up at me. As if rethinking what she was about to say, she made a face and then, she asked me her question anyway.

"Did I just blow you in my sleep," she asked staring at me? "Brett, tell me the truth. Did I just suck your cock?" She smacked her lips together again. "I taste cum in my mouth. Did you cum in mommy's mouth while I was sleeping?"

Feeling as embarrassed as I felt ashamed, I stared down at my mother. Then, I stared at her naked breasts. As soon as I stared at her big tits, she looked down at her naked breasts.

"Oh, my God. Why are my breasts out of my nightgown? Did you remove my breasts from my nightgown? Jesus Christ, Brett, did you have sex with your mother's sleeping body?"

I looked at my mother with shame and embarrassment again.

"I'm sorry, mom. You were sleeping on my lap with your hand resting on my prick through my pajama bottoms. You made me so horny. You gave me such an erection," I said. "Your mouth was right there. I couldn't help myself from sticking my penis in your beautiful mouth. I've always wanted you to blow me. I have always sexually fantasized you sucking my cock and cumming in your mouth while masturbating myself."

F F F

Instead of slapping my face, and instead of looking up at me as if I was the crazy pervert that I am, she sat up, stared at me, and stood. She put her naked breasts back in her nightgown. Then, she took me by my hand.

"Come with me. Now that I sucked your prick, and you ejaculated your cum in my mouth, it's your turn to do something for me," she said.

She took me to her bedroom, turned on her light, turned to face me, and removed her nightgown. Then, she climbed on her bed and spread her long, shapely legs. She lifted and parted her pussy lips with her fingers to show me some glistening pink. Then, she cupped her pussy with one hand and cupped one of her naked breasts with her other hand.

"Eat me. Eat your mother's cunt, Brett. Give me oral sex. In the way that I gave you a sexual orgasm with my mouth, give me a sexual orgasm with your fingers and with your tongue," she said.

Obediently, obeying her, I moved between her long and shapely legs. I fingered her pussy while licking her pussy. With my mother not having had sex since she divorced her husband, my father, it didn't take her long to cum.

"Brett! Brett! That's it! That's it! Right there! Right there! Don't stop. Please don't stop. Eat me. Eat your mother's cunt," she said.

She grabbed two handfuls of my hair. She rubbed her wet pussy all over my face. As if my mother had given me a cum bath, I had my mother's vaginal secretions all over my face.

After my mother rested from enjoying the afterglow of sex, sexually surprising me gain, she mounted me. She reached her hand between her legs and inserted my erect cock in her pussy. Instead of making love, she fucked me. My mother fucked me. I couldn't believe that my mother fucked me. She humped me fast and she humped me hard.

Not allowing her to have all the fun, something that I had always imagined doing when masturbating myself, I rolled her over. I returned her fast and hard humps with my fast and hard humps. Not only did my mother blow me, not only did I finger and lick my mother's pussy but also, I fucked her, and my mother fucked me, too.

F F F

My sister and I moved from my mother's house. With my sister making plenty of money from having sex for money as a webcam whore, she bought my mother a small, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. I didn't stay in contact with her, and she didn't stay in contact with me. Then, when hearing the news that my 73-year-old mother had died in her sleep, we attended her funeral. Of course, with my sister having much more money, than me, she paid for everything. The least that I could afford, I paid for the flowers.

Only, now we had to clean out our mother's house to put it on the market and sell it. Unexpectedly generous of her, my sister said that I could keep the proceeds of the sale. She said that she didn't need the money.

That was the nicest thing that she's ever did for me. A small, 1,100 square foot, 1 bedroom, and 1 bathroom home in Pennsylvania had a value of about $150,000. Since my sister paid $90,000 cash for the house when she bought it years ago, with the house not having a mortgage or real estate taxes due, whatever I sold the house for would go to me. Who knows, maybe I could buy my own house, find a wife, and have children?

That night, after the funeral, my sister and I drove to my mother's house. My first time sitting in a Mercedes, my sister had a beautiful, red, C class, coupe convertible with a white, leather interior. As soon as we entered our mother's house, the first thing that we noticed was that, except for the front door and the back door, the house had no doors. Typical of my crazy mother, she had all of the interior doors removed and stored in the garage.

Confined to a wheelchair later in her life, she found it easier to wheel herself around in her powered wheelchair without having to squeeze through narrow doorways with the doors always in the way. Even though my sister said that I could keep the money from the sale of our mother's house, she was still a bitch. She treated me with contempt instead of with sisterly love. Calling me names, she always humiliated me.

Nonetheless, with Brianna as beautiful, sexy, and shapely as I remembered her to be, even if I'd have to tape her mouth shut, or fill her mouth with my cock, I'd still love to have sex with her. My mother only had 1 bed, a king-sized remote control, hospital like bed in her bedroom. Unless I wanted to sleep sitting up in a chair or sleep on the floor, my sister graciously allowed me to sleep with her in my mother's bed. Shocked, I couldn't believe my sister allowed me to sleep with her.

"As long as you keep on your side of the bed, we can share the bed," she said. "If you move to my side, I'm pushing you off the bed to sleep on the floor."

F F F

Staying true to form, as if she was sexually torturing me, my sister wore the sexiest, sheerest, and lowest cut nightgown that I've ever seen. I clearly saw the shape and the size of her enormous, double D, cup breasts. I saw her blonde, trimmed patch of pubic hair, and when she turned to pull down the covers, I saw her shapely, naked ass and her ass crack.

With her dressed like a whore, I decided to dress like a pervert. As soon as she climbed in bed and turned out the light, not even waiting for me to climb in bed before turning out the light, I removed my T-shirt and my pajama bottoms. I was naked. Something that will give me more to masturbate over, I slept in the same bed with my sister while naked.

Sometime during the night, when she was soundly sleeping, risking that she'd push me off the bed and, on the floor, I moved closer to her and cuddled up against her. With her nightgown all the way up to her waist, I rested my erect, naked prick against her ass crack and in contact with the back of her pussy. In the way that I did with my mother so long ago, I allowed my arm to hang over her with my horny hand cupping her huge, nightgown clad breast.

12