Brother & Sister have Forbidden Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whore that she is, as soon as I cupped her big tit, I felt her nipples erecting. Then, I felt a familiar wetness against the head of my cock. Clearly, my sister was sexually aroused by my hand cupping her breasts, my naked body against her body, and my naked, erect cock pressed up against her ass and the back of her pussy.

Daring myself to do so, I ever so gently and stealthily humped her pussy as she slept. After the third, slow hump, my cock slipped inside of my sister's cunt. I was fucking my sister in her sleep. I couldn't believe that I was finally having sex with my sister. I'll be masturbating over fucking my sister for the rest of my miserable life.

While she soundly slept, unaware that I was fucking her, while hoping not to awaken her, I humped my hips a little faster and a little harder. Something that I had always wanted to do, I fucked my sister. With me already sexually excited that I was finally fucking my sister and with me beyond being horny, it didn't take me long to cum. In the way that I ejaculated cum in my mother's mouth and in her pussy, I ejaculated a huge load of cum in my sister's pussy.

With me not wearing a condom, I hoped to give my sister a baby. Only, her doctor already told her that she's unable to have children. Besides, someone who is as mean and as nasty as she is, shouldn't have children. Nonetheless, as if this was my secret revenge for her treating me so wrong, I was thrilled to put one over on my bitch of a sister. I was glad that I had fucked her in her sleep.

'I fucked my sister. I can't believe that I fucked my sister,' I thought.

F F F

"Oh, my God," said my sister that morning!

She pushed at my shoulder and awakened me with her screaming.

"You fucking pervert. You fucking asshole! Did you fuck me in my sleep," she asked while slapping me? "I have cum in my pussy and all over the bed. You fucking animal. You dirty, fucking bastard! How dare you?"

I looked at her as if she was crazy.

"What? What are you talking about? No," I said. "I didn't fuck you in your sleep. I'd never disrespect you by doing that," I said. "I think you may have fucked me in my sleep," I said.

My sister had a confused look on her face. Clearly, she didn't know if I had fucked her or if she had fucked me. With her the whore that she is, possibly, she may have fucked me in my sleep.

"Just stay away from me today," she said. "I'm going to take a shower."

My sister climbed out of bed, walked to the bathroom, and turned on the water to shower. Only, with not even a shower curtain in place, the shower was wide open. As soon as I heard the water running in the shower, I decided that was a good time for me to pee.

I climbed out of bed naked, walked to the bathroom, and sat on the toilet. I stared at my naked sister. Unbeknownst that I was staring at her, she had her head down and her eyes closed while washing her hair.

As soon as I was done peeing, I flushed the toilet. I watch my sister nearly jump out of her skin.

"Brett! Jesus Christ," she said stepping away from the hot water. "Why would you do that?"

I laughed to myself.

"Sorry," I said.

F F F

I stood in front of the toilet while wiping the head of my cock with toilet paper. My sister stared at my naked prick in the way that I stared at her naked tits. Not removing her eyes from my erect dick, I never removed my eyes from her naked breasts, her blonde, trimmed pussy, and her shapely, naked ass.

"Jesus, Brett," said my sister while continuing to stare at my prick. "Where did you get that monster? I don't remember your dick being as big. You have a huge cock. I've seen a lot of pricks, but you have the biggest penis that I've ever seen," she said with a dirty laugh while sliding a slow tongue across her red, full lips.

While staring down at my naked, erect prick before staring up at her enormous, naked breasts, I returned her laugh with my laugh.

"And you have the biggest and the shapeliest breasts that I have ever seen. I love your huge tits, Brianna," I said. "I'll let you suck my cock if you allow me to suck your nipples."

She made a face.

"Fuck you, pervert. You shouldn't be leering at your sister in such a sexual way," she said while making another face. "You're my brother, my flesh and blood, I'd never blow you."

I left her to dry herself. Then, when I heard the hair dryer, I figured she'd be standing in front of the bathroom mirror topless. Another good opportunity to see her naked breasts, I walked to the bathroom. Sure enough, with her towel around her waist, my sister dried her hair while topless.

I stood in the bathroom doorway while staring at my sister's massive, naked breasts. Not having dressed yet, I fondled my cock while watching my sister. Then, I started stroking myself while continuing to stare at her naked breasts. She turned off the hair dryer to look at me.

"Are you seriously going to masturbate over me? You're such a fucking pervert," she said. "I'm your sister, asshole. I'm not one of our whores."

I left to the bathroom to gather my clothes and shower before getting dressed.

F F F

Once my sister left the bathroom, I took my shower. Sadly, wishing that she would, my sister didn't come in the bathroom to watch me shower and continue to stare at my naked prick. As soon as I finished showering and turned off the water, I heard my sister screaming.

"Brett! Brett! Brett! Help! Help me! Brett!"

I wrapped a towel around my waist and headed to her screams. I figured that she saw a spider or a mouse. Instead, I saw my sister trapped by a window. Half of her body, her head and her breasts were inside of the house and the other half, her arms, her ass, and her legs were out on the front porch.

"I'm stuck," she said. "I'm trapped. This window won't move. It's stuck. It won't budge. I was washing the windows when the window closed down on me and trapped me."

I walked up to her. Then, I squatted down in front of her. I stared up at her beautiful face. I stroked her beautiful, natural, blonde hair. She was so beautiful. I loved her long, lush, blonde hair. Then, I slid a slow finger across her red, full lips. Brianna made a face while moving her head away from my finger.

"Something that I always wanted to do," I said. "I've always wanted to kiss you."

She lifted her head as far as she could lift it to look at me.

"Kiss me? What? Seriously? You've always wanted to kiss me," she said with disbelief? "What the fuck is that about? I'm your sister, you fucking pervert," she said. "What's wrong with you?"

I laughed.

"If you kiss me, French kiss me, I'll help you. Otherwise, you're on your own," I said standing and turning away. "I'll leave you there."

She made a face.

"Wait. Stop. Okay. Okay. I'll fucking kiss you. I'll French kiss you," she said. "Fucking pervert."

I squatted down again. I kissed my sister. Not stopping with just one kiss, I made out with her while unbuttoning her blouse, removing her humongous breasts from her bra, and fondling her naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples.

"Okay! Okay! I kissed you. Jesus Christ, Brett. Stop groping my fucking tits," she said while trying to wiggle away from my hands. "God, you're such a perverted asshole."

F F F

I laughed.

"I'm not done," I said removing my towel.

She looked up at me and made another face.

"Not done? What do you mean you're not done," she asked while looking at me as if I was crazy? "Open the window. Let me out of here!"

I stepped closer to her while holding my erect, naked cock in my hand. With my sister's mouth at the perfect height, I pressed my cock against her lips. She scrunched up her lips and made another face.

"If you blow me, I'll help you. If you suck my cock and allow me to cum in your beautiful mouth, I'll release you," I said sliding a slow finger across her red, full lips again.

A look of horror took hold of her face.

"Blow you? What the fuck is wrong with you? I can't blow you. I'm your sister. You're my brother. Blowing you would be incest," she said. "I can't do that, and I won't do that."

Again, I turned and walked away.

"Okay. Okay. I'll fucking blow you," she said.

F F F

With my sister the whore that she is, she opened her mouth and accepted my prick inside. With her hands on the other side of the window, she couldn't stroke me, but I stroked myself while she continued sucking me. My sister gave me the best blowjob of my life.

She knew how to suck cock. Brianna was such a talented cocksucker. With me so sexually attracted to my sister, it didn't take me long to ejaculate a huge load of cum in her mouth. Instead of spitting it out, she swallowed.

Yet, unbeknownst to my sister, not nearly done with her, I walked out on the front porch naked. With no neighbors around, no one could see what I was about to do to my sister. I lifted my sister's short skirt. Then, I felt her shapely ass through her panties.

Finally, I ran a slow finger along her panty clad pussy slit. I pulled down her panties to expose her beautiful, naked ass and the back of her blonde, trimmed pussy. No surprise there, she was already wet from me fondling her naked breasts, kissing her, fingering her erect nipples, her blowing me, and me feeling her ass and pussy through her panties.

I stuck my big, erect dick in my sister's warm, wet pussy. I couldn't believe that I finally had my cock in my sister's cunt. Way better than when I fucked her in her sleep last night, I humped her. I fucked her. I humped her faster. I humped her harder. I finally fucked my sister much better than I did last night. With me always wanting to fuck my sister, I gave her the fucking of my life.

I continued humping her faster. I continued humping her harder. I wanted to give her a sexual orgasm with my cock, and I did. In the way that I fucked my mother nearly 20-years ago, I continued humping my sister's cunt. Wanting to give her a good fuck while hoping to give her the best fuck that she ever had, I continued fucking my sister as fast and as hard as I could.

"Brett! Brett! Oh, my God! Jesus Christ! What the fuck? Oh, my God! I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum," she said. "Fuck me! I don't believe this. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum. Don't stop fucking me. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. I'm cumming, Brett. I'm cumming," she said.

As soon as she had her sexual orgasm, I pulled out of her. I forced open the window to free her. I figured that as soon as I released her, she'd punch me in my face and/or kick me in my balls. Instead, flabbergasting me, she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. She French kissed me. My sister willingly stuck her tongue in my mouth and gave me a big, wet kiss. She continued making out with me before pulling away to stare up at me.

"I've fucked a lot of men in my life but that was the best fuck that I ever had," she said. "Oh, my God. If it was meant to be, I love your enormous prick."

She gave me a big smile.

"Tonight, when we go to bed, I'm going to rock your world, little brother," she said. "I'm going to give you the best sex that you ever had."

F F F

As she promised, as soon as Brianna entered my mother's bedroom, she turned on the light. Then, as if she was a stripper on stage about to dance around a pole to music, she turned to face me. With me watching her, staring at her, and leering at her, she slowly and sexily removed her nightgown. Like mother like daughter, in the way that my mother had removed her nightgown when taking me to bed, my sister removed her nightgown when taking me to bed.

"Take off your clothes. I want to see you naked," she said while staring down at my big prick already tenting my pajama bottoms. "Show me your big dick again."

As if my clothes were on fire, I quickly undressed. In the way that I leered at my sister's huge, naked breasts, she leered at my big, erect prick. Now that we were both naked, she grabbed my arm and pulled me onto the bed.

"Eat me, Brett. Finger my pussy while licking my pussy. Give me a sexual orgasm with your fingers and with your tongue and I'll give you a night of brother and sister sex that you will never forget," she said with a dirty laugh.

In the way that I did with my mother so long ago, I did with my sister now. I made myself comfortable between her long legs and shapely thighs. I fingered her pussy while licking her pussy. I rubbed her clit. I finger fucked her pussy. I quickly found her G spot and rubbed that. I had her squirming all over the bed.

I continued fingering her pussy. I continued licking my sister's cunt. I rubbed her clit faster. I rubbed her clit harder. I licked her clit faster. I licked her clit harder. I finger fucked my sister deeper while continuing to rub her G spot.

"Brett! Brett! Fucking Christ, Brett," said my sister. "Don't stop. Lick me faster. Lick me harder. Finger fuck me deeper. I'm cumming, Brett. I'm cumming. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God," she said suddenly stiffening her legs, arching her back, and falling silent. "Don't stop! Please don't stop! That's it! That's it! Right there!"

I allowed her to enjoy the afterglow of sex. I moved up beside her. I fondled her naked breasts while pinching, pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. Then, something that I had never done and always wanted to do; I sucked my sister's nipples.

F F F

Once she regained her composure, she mounted me. My sister sat on top of me as if she was riding a horse bareback. She inserted my still, erect prick in her warm and wet pussy. Then, she bounced on me as if my cock was a spring.

She continued humping me while sitting on me. She continued fucking me. While closing her eyes and leaning back her head, she rode me as if I was a wild Mustang and she was an Indian squaw.

Not allowing her to have all of the fun, I rolled her over. Assuming the military position, I fucked my siter in the way that I fucked my mother. I humped her faster. I humped her harder. I fucked her as if I was on my honeymoon and fucking the love of my life.

"Brett! Brett," screamed my sister. "Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. Don't stop fucking me. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum again, Brett," she said. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

She returned my fast and hard humps with her fast and hard humps. She fucked me as fast and as hard as I fucked her. Having always wanting to fuck my sister, I couldn't believe that I was fucking her now.

Again, she stiffened her legs. She arched her back. She had a second, sexual orgasm, this time from my cock. Again, I allowed her to enjoy the afterglow of sex.

After only a few minutes, she moved to her hands and her knees with her ass up in the air. I inserted my big dick in her pussy. While holding on to her shapely, naked hips, I humped her as fast and as hard as I humped her before. Making her my whore, I fucked my sister again. I continued slamming my big, erect cock in her cunt. This time, she had her third, sexual orgasm.

"Oh, my God, Brett. I love your big prick. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. I'm cumming again," she said falling silent.

As if we were horny teenagers, we rested while enjoying the afterglow of sex. Then, as she promised, ready to give me a night that I'll always remember and will never forget, she moved halfway down the bed. While staring up at me, she took my big dick in her hand and stroked me while staring up at me. Then, while continuing to stare up at me with her big, blue eyes, she took me in her mouth.

I lifted my head from my pillow to stare down at my sister. I needed to see her with my prick in her mouth. My big sister, Brianna blew me. She sucked my cock while stroking my prick. Determined for me to cum in her beautiful mouth, she stroked me faster. She stroked me harder. Deep throating me as if she was Linda Lovelace in Deep Throat, she sucked me deeper.

Then, as if my cock was a volcano, I exploded the biggest load of cum that I had ever ejaculated. Instead of spitting me out, my sister swallowed my cum. Without doubt and no comparison, my cocksucking sister gave me the best blowjob that I ever had in my life.

F F F

Over the years, every time I visited my sister and every time she visited me, we had sex. I made love to my sister, and she made love to me. I kissed her, French kissed her. She returned my French kisses with her long, wet kissed.

Then, as if we were boyfriend and girlfriend or husband and wife instead of brother and sister, we made slow, sweet, passionate love. Humping her faster and humping her harder, we fucked. I fucked my sister, and she fucked me. Never have I had a better lover than my sister. Never have I had better sex than the sex that I had with my sister. No exaggeration there, she rocked my world.

Finally, she convinced me to move to California. Promising to buy me a new Mustang GT, she wanted me to live with her. We lived as if we were husband and wife instead of brother and sister. No one knew that we were related by blood.

I continued having incestuous sex with my sister and she continued having incestuous sex with me. My sister is no longer a whore. I'm no longer a pervert. We're both in a committed relationship. I love my sister as much as she loved me. Keeping to her promise, she bought me a new, blue Mustang. Never have I been as happy.

THE END

12