All Comments on 'Brother & Sister have Forbidden Sex'

by FlannaFionaFlaherty

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story and it was told as if it was 100% real. Five rating, because even though trimmed, there was pussy hair!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Couldn't agree more "anon-person." Too many shaved stories! I like some bush in my face and so does my sister when we do another woman! Five rating from us too!

wwaldripwwaldrip3 months ago

Another great erotic tale, love the trimmed bushes, vivid details, makes it as if you are there in one of the characters of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I've always been in love with my older sister Linda. She was a beautiful California blonde living in Western NY. Growing up I'd peek in on her through her bedroom or bathroom window. Since we lived rurally and had no neighbors on Linda's bedroom side of the house, I could watch her bath, shave her pussy, and once I caught her masturbating and watched her many times fuck herself with hairbrush handles and cucumbers, I knew I'd let her catch me masturbating. It was only fair. And I never looked at cucumbers in the same way again.

Sure enough, Linda walked in on me and seeing me jerking off she'd apologize and leave. She'd stay longer and longer each time she'd walk in on me (never knocking) and she even started to engage me in conversation and ask me why I masturbate so much. I'd never stop jerking off in front of her and answer her. If you want to know the truth, I watched you fuck yourself with a cucumber and I can't get it out of my head!

"You pervert! You're a peeping tom!" And with that said she came over to my bed and said, "Don't tell anyone you saw me! I'll tell everyone you masturbate!" I stopped jerking off. I don't know why but I scooted over making room on my bed as an invite for her to sit down next to my naked self. And she did. She was staring at my twitching cock with a pouting expression on her face and I was speechless waiting for her to say or do something when all the while staring at my cock she says, "I'll jerk you off if you never mention the cucumber again." She grabbed a hold of my dick, and I immediately went hard fast and she jerked me up and down a few times and then lowered her mouth onto my cock!

"Oh, fuck!" I remember crying out loud. "You've got a nice thick cock, Look, I can't get my fingers around it," she said.

And that is how me and my sister started fucking. And not soon after, our mom caught us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFlannaFionaFlaherty@FlannaFionaFlaherty
Hi, My name is Flanna. In case it's not obvious enough, I'm Irish. I have long, lush, beautiful, red hair with green eyes, and enormous breasts. I love my red hair as much as I love big, green, bright eyes and my huge breasts. I read a lot. Now, instead of reading, I w...