Brother Anselm on Forgiveness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said: "Would you want to see Mary and Julieta again? Actually, I can see why you wouldn't want to see them again?"

He shrugged and said: "Mary? Maybe not. After all, she knew that Sandra had betrayed me and that she betrayed me, too. And, well, I can see now how I might have been a little too harsh with her by totally removing myself from my life, so if Julieta would want to meet me, I'd have to give that some consideration and some thought."

She grinned at him, gave him a kiss on his cheek, picked her rucksack up and Brother Paul came and led Sandi to her room.

Gary/Brother Anselm walked across the room, sat back in his leather chair behind his desk. He stretched and smiled to himself. "Well, Lord, I guess that this is what closure feels like?"

He switched on his laptop and opened up his word processing app. "Well, a quick prayer whilst this app loads up and I think I feel the idea coming on for another sermon in my series on forgiveness. Well, life goes on," he thought, as he started to type up his next sermon.

Meanwhile, true to her word, Sandra was waiting. She realized she had a lot of apologizing to do. And not only to her husband.