Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 06

Story Info
Continuing story of Lee and Ava.
11.4k words
4.75
22.7k
54
7

Part 6 of the 19 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 12/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldMan45
OldMan45
1,019 Followers

AVA

Hanging up the phone after talking to Mom and Dad, I lay back on my bed and stared up at the ceiling and smiled. They both seemed excited and happy I had decided to try and get a college degree. They both got tickled when I told them about Lee's first experience making chicken and dumplings, plus the flour fight we had over making the biscuits.

When I told them about the car they were happy for me, but I sensed Dad felt bad about Lee spending that kind of money on me. He felt some better when I explained after I got my degree I would pay him back. He reminded me he had money put back, to help me with school costs, and would take out a loan if more money was needed. I thanked him and told him I would let him know, but I didn't want them going in debt on my account.

My phone rang and I saw Lisa's name pop up. "Hey Lisa," I greeted her. We discuss what she had planned for our day together tomorrow and that she would pick me up at 9 o'clock in the morning. I was so excited when we hung up I rushed back downstairs to tell Lee.

LEE

When Ava left to call Mom and Dad, I grabbed a beer and walked out on the back patio and sat in a lounge chair. The sun was just setting and I thought about how happy I was now compared to a few short weeks ago. For the first time in years I had a positive attitude about the future.

I was just finishing my third beer when I heard Ava calling my name, I got up and went back inside.

"Oh there you are," Ava smiled, "Lisa called and is picking me up in the morning at

9 o'clock, and said she was taking me to a spa and then going shopping."

I chuckled, "Well that should be fun, knowing Lisa she has the whole day planned."

"I've never been to a spa before," she giggled, "she said she signed us up for a body massage, plus manicures and pedicures."

"Since you're going shopping you might consider finding a conservative outfit to wear when you meet Professor Tipton Wednesday. I'm sure Lisa can help you find something. I'll give you my credit card to use," I advised her.

"I'm not going to take your credit card, I have that money you gave me and I'll use that. Remember you promised I could pay you back," she huffed with her hands on her hips. "Dad seemed upset that you bought me a car, but I told him I was going to pay you back."

"Calm down," I chuckled, "fine you pay for the outfit, and don't worry about Dad. I'll talk to him and explain that the car was a gift."

"A gift?" she squealed. "Are you not listening? I intend to pay you back."

Throwing my hands up in the air, and walking off to the kitchen, "God your stubborn. Can't you get it through your pretty little head I can afford what I'm doing for you. You're my sister and I just want to help, hell you are as hard headed as Daddy!"

Following me in the kitchen she grinned shyly, "Stubborn and hard headed as Daddy huh?"

I shook my head and smiled, "Yes you're stubborn and so is he. Every time I offer to do something for him or help with his retirement he turns me down. Everything is fine he says," I mimic his voice.

Ava giggles, "Oh my God, you sound just like him."

"Do not," I grunt.

"Do so," she laughed, and came over and hugged me. "I guess stubbornness runs in the family. I'm just glad you were stubborn enough to hang in there and help me."

"I'm also stubborn enough that I'm not letting you pay me back for the car. Other things we might negotiate on but not that," I firmly stated.

She grinned, and put her finger up to her chin like she was thinking, then said with a smile, "Fair enough, if, you don't make me give up my secret brownie recipe?"

I shook my head and chuckled, "Okay, as long as you make a batch of them before bedtime."

She squealed and hugged me, "I get started on a batch right now."

Tuesday...

AVA

Lisa picked me up right on time at 9 o'clock in her 2022 Audi A4, and we headed straight to 'Angel's Spa' the place she had made appointments for us.

"I thought we would start the day getting pampered, then spend the afternoon shopping," she smiled as she parked the car. "I thought we would start with a body massage first, then use the sauna, after that a manicure and pedicure. How does that sound?" She said as we walked toward the entrance.

"Like I told you, I've never been to a spa before but I'm excited," I giggled.

Inside we were greeted by a middle aged woman that greeted Lisa with a hug. "I saw you had scheduled an appointment this morning and wanted to be sure and greet you," she smiled and looked over at me.

"Angel I want you to meet a friend of mine, this is Ava, Ava this is Angel the owner of this fine establishment."

I had figured she was early middle age, I later learned she was 51 years old. She held her hand out and we shook hands, "Pleased to meet you Ava, I hope you enjoy your visit today."

"I'm sure I will from what Lisa tells me, I have never been to a spa before," I grinned.

"Well," she said, "I have to tell my employees to make sure you have a special experience." Then she turned to Lisa, "They are ready for you in room 7 & 8 so go on back."

Thanks Angel," replied Lisa. "Come on Ava let's go get pampered," she giggled.

Room 7 &8 was a large room that had a curtain down the middle dividing the room. It had a small curtained off area on each side to undress. As we entered two young women came out and greeted us. They both knew Lisa and Lisa introduced them to me.

The red head whose name was Wanda told me she would be taking care of me and to use the side room to undress. She told me I could keep my panties on if I was more comfortable, or go nude and wrap myself in a towel.

I looked over at Lisa and she just smiled and said, "Either way is okay, I usually just go nude and use a towel."

In the curtained off area I went ahead and stripped and wrapped a towel around me and stepped out. Wanda told me to go ahead and get on the table. Lisa was on the other side of the curtain and I heard her talking with the other lady in a soft voice.

Wanda told me to lay face down and she was going to pull the towel down so I was covered across my hips, so she could work on my back. I was a little nervous because I had never had a female touching me in this manner..

It wasn't long though and she had oiled up my back and started working, that I relaxed and didn't even think about it. In no time I felt like I was in heaven, she worked my shoulders and around my neck after moving my pony tail out of the way.

I moaned and Wanda spoke up, "If I'm to rough or hurting you let me know," she said in a kind low voice.

"Okay, hmmmm it feels good," I mumbled.

I forgot all about Lisa and everything else as Wanda works the muscles in my upper back and shoulders. I didn't flinch or even notice when she worked on my lower back and top of my hips.

Hell she even worked on each of my arms and my hands. I thought, man I could get used to this. I did flinch a little when she started working on the back of my thighs, but just for a second.

"You okay?" she asked nicely.

"Hmmmmm yes," I moaned as she continued. I was so relaxed now I didn't flinch even when she worked on my inner thighs. It felt so fucking good. Next thing I knew she was working on my feet and toes. Fuck who knew feet and toes could feel so good and erotic.

"You want to turn over for me," she asked sweetly.

She held the towel keeping me covered as I turned off. My groin was covered, but my breasts were now exposed. I didn't give a shit. This body massage was one of the best things I ever experienced, except for orgasms.

She started on the shoulders again and upper chest area. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the warm oil she was rubbing into my skin. She went all around my breasts and underneath them, but didn't touch my nipples. I still couldn't keep from moaning as her hands and fingers work around my breasts. Hell I felt moisture between my legs. I wondered if she smelled my arousal.

Thank goodness she moved down to my legs, or at least I thought so, until she started working on the top of my upper thighs close to my pussy. She never really got close to touching me inappropriately, but damn it made me tingle all over.

No way in hell she didn't hear me groan. Maybe that's why she moved down to my calves and then my feet and toes again. I was trying to control my breathing and not have a fucking orgasm right here in the spa!

"Well, how did you like the massage?" she asked sweetly. I opened my eyes and smiled at her. Hell my nipples were pebbled, my groin was covered but I was wet as hell between my legs.

"That was absolutely amazing," I giggled softly, "I'll definitely be back."

Wanda turned her back picking up her supplies while I got off the table and wrapped myself up in a fluffy white towel. I heard Lisa thanking the lady on the other side of the curtain, then she came around to my side.

She handed me a bottle of water and said, "Here drink this, we're fixing to use the sauna and you don't want to get dehydrated," as she twisted the top off her bottle.

After taking a large drink, I smiled at Lisa, "I can't believe there is anything else we can do that will top the body massage," I giggled.

"Oh girl we are just getting started," she laughed.

Sure enough after 20 minutes in the sauna, the heat and steam had me completely relaxed. We were the only two people in the sauna and Lisa said during the week fewer people were here and that's why she usually came during the week.

When 20 minutes were up a lady handed us another bottle of water. I gulped it down in no time. I felt like I had sweated enough to fill a gallon jug! Surprisingly the cold shower that followed I felt like a new woman.

Next thing I knew I was wrapped in a fluffy robe and given a manicure, pedicure, facial, then had my hair styled. Three hours after we had entered we were back at the locker room getting dressed.

Now I know why Lisa recommended wearing open toe sandals today. I smiled looking in the full length mirror, I was wearing a sky blue summer dress with small white polka dots. The white Toe ring beaded strap flat sandals showed off my pedicure, my hair was styled framing my face with a little curl on the front strands falling down over my chest, the rest flowing down my back.

Lisa was wearing a white sheath dress with a crew neck, sleeveless that hugged her upper body then flowed down to just above her knees. She was wearing 3" open toe heels with a thin strap around her ankle. Her blond hair was long down her back below her shoulders, with the front layers cut to fall about 3" below her chin and curled to frame her face.

She came up beside me and wrapped an arm around my waist. "Let me take a picture," she giggled and held out her phone and snapped a selfie of us.

Showing me the picture I laughed, "Oh my God I love the way they styled our hair. This has been a fantastic experience, I can't thank you enough for setting this up."

"I'm sending you a copy of the picture to your phone, now let's get our butts out of here I'm starving," she giggled.

While we were having lunch I just felt like I could discuss anything with Lisa. She was like an older sister I never had, so I told her about becoming aroused during the body massage. I blushed as I told her, she smiled and got tickled.

"It's happened to me before, not today, but several times in the past," she laughed. "I'm sure Wanda didn't do anything untoward did she?"

"Oh no, not at all. I was just afraid she could tell and I was embarrassed!"

She took a drink of her sweet tea, smiled and said, "Were you thinking of anyone in particular during the massage?"

"No not really," I blushed, "it was the first time having a female touch me that way...you know their hands on my body and....well it was just different from having a man touch me that way."

"So you've never had a sexual experience with the same sex, or even thought about it?" She asked as she took another drink of her tea.

"Never, which is why it surprised me when I started getting turned on," I blushed again as I shook my head, then took a drink of tea.

"Maybe you're just highly sexual," she giggled, "not a damn thing wrong with that."

"I just felt guilty getting turned on by a female," I responded, my face getting red.

Lisa reached across and patted my hand I had laying on the table, "That doesn't make you gay," she smiled. "Not that there is anything wrong with being gay, or bisexual. Hell lots of straight women like to have sex once in a while with other women, but prefer a good hard dick," she whispered and giggled.

I couldn't keep from laughing softly, trying not to draw attention from other diners. "Well that's a relief because I sure as hell like a hard dick," I whispered to her.

"Yeah I figured that," she smiled and wiped her mouth with her napkin.

Leaning closer I said in a low voice, "Tell me the truth, you know about me and Lee don't you?"

She nodded her head yes, and said, "Let's get out of here and I'll answer any questions you have."

In the car she grinned and said, "Yes I know about you and Lee, and you know about Richard and his sister. So what's your question?"

"I just wanted to let you know...well I love Lee and would marry him in a second, but he and I both talked and know that's not feasible. I just want to enjoy being with him now....then if he ever finds someone I'll have to let him go. And I love him enough to do that for him. Understand?"

"I understand completely, Richard and his sister are still close, though they don't have a sexual relationship anymore. I can assure you either of them would walk through fire for the other. I don't think I've ever seen a stronger bond between a brother and sister. Does that answer your question?"

I smiled at her, "Very much so, that's what I want with Lee. Thanks Lisa, I feel better already,"

"Good let's go shopping," she smiled and pulled out onto the main road.

I was busy looking out the window day dreaming about the past several days, and thankful I was making friends with Lisa. When she turned off the highway and then I saw the tall sign just up the road 'Dalton's Service Center' in large letters, then underneath in smaller print: Full Service/ Gas & Go/Snacks & Gifts.

I gasped when Lisa pulled into the station and pulled into the full service lane. The same older man came out along with Nick. Lisa rolled her window down and smiled at the older man, "Hi Pop how are you today."

"Better now that you have brightened up my day," he laughed and started cleaning the windshield. "Do you want to check under the hood?"

"No thanks Pop, Richard checked it yesterday," she smiled.

"No offense," he grinned and teased, "but what the hell does a lawyer know about vehicles."

"Not a lot, but it makes him feel manly," Lisa giggled.

On her side of the car Nick was filling her gas tank and shouted, "Tell Richard I won't practice law if he'll stop trying working on cars and pumping gas," he laughed.

I scrunched down in my seat and looked straight ahead and didn't say anything.

Lisa laughed, as she looked back at Nick, "Don't tell Richard, but my daddy taught me how to work on cars and I always check behind him to make sure everything is okay."

"Your secrets are safe with me," Nick laughed. "If you ever need a second job I could use some extra help fixing flats and doing oil changes."

It was all I could do not to look back, his laugh and deep voice sent tingles down my spine. Pop was now on my side of the car cleaning the windshield, I just looked down in my lap like I was looking at my phone.

Finally I couldn't take it anymore. I remembered what Lee said about you never know unless you check something out. So I grabbed my purse and told Lisa I needed to use the bathroom.

Several cars and trucks were using the self service lanes, but we were the only one in the full service lane. Lisa said, "If you're going inside take my card and pay Nick if you don't mind, I need to make a call."

Nick had finished and put the gas cap back on as I stepped out of the car. My back was to him and he followed me inside the station. As he came in behind me he said, "The restrooms are down the hall on your left."

"Thanks," I said without turning around. Now your inside stupid what are you going to say, I thought to myself. I didn't really need to pee so I just waited a minute and flushed the toilet and washed my hands.

When I marched out of the bathroom he was squatted down behind the cash register doing something. I stood in front of the cash register and he started rising, and rising. Hell in my flat sandals he was easily 6" taller than me.

I handed him Lisa's credit card and smiled, not nearly as confident as I was acting.

Damn't I did it again! He pointed at the device right in front of me to swipe the card and smiled that mega watt smile of his. "Just swipe it," he pointed at the device in front of me.

I blushed, and swiped the card. "Anything else, sunglasses maybe," he grinned.

Damn't I was blowing it again. Standing straight I looked at him and smiled, "No thank you I have a perfectly good pair I left in my car."

"Yeah, but those are red, and with that outfit your wearing a blue or a white pair would look good," he smiled that fucking smile of his again. "Your name is Ava right?"

"You remember my name, that surprises me," I stammered.

"How could I not, the prettiest girl from Iowa I ever laid eyes on," he said in that damn deep husky voice of his.

"I'm sure the only girl from Iowa you ever laid eyes on," I giggled.

"Come on," he smiled stepping out from behind the counter, "the sunglasses are on me," he said going over to the sunglasses rack. He reached up and got a white frame pair just like the red ones, tore the tag off and placed them on my face.

"There, that goes perfectly with the outfit," he smiled down at me.

I looked in the mirror on the rack, I loved them and reached in my purse to get my debit card. His hand came down on mine and I felt tingles shoot up my arm.

"I said the glasses are on me. (pause) With one condition, you give me your phone number and promise to go to dinner with me one night," his hand is still on top of mine.

My frigging panties were wet again. Somehow I was able to respond without making a complete fool out of myself.

"I don't even know your last name," I smiled.

"Dalton, I own this place, or rather my Dad does right now," he laughed. "So how about it, one date for a pair of sunglasses?"

"Fine, one date in exchange for a pair of sunglasses," I smiled back at him. My damn panties are soaked now.

We exchanged numbers and I got the hell out of there before I screwed everything up!

Sliding in the car Lisa looked at me and smiled, "I think maybe you need to tell me what the heck is going on," she cocked an eyebrow at me.

"Just go and I'll tell you," I chuckled softly, and looked back. Nick was standing looking at me with his hands in his pockets and winking at me.

"Gosh just go." I pleaded turning back to face Lisa.

Lisa drove off and giggled, "Oh my God you have a thing for Nick. How in the hell do you know him, or did he just hit on you?"

I explained my first encounter with him and she died laughing. She really cackled when I told her I did the same damn thing again with the credit card.

"Well," she grinned, "at least this time you got some free sunglasses."

"I didn't realize he owns, or rather his Dad owns the business. I thought he was just some employee. He's so damn good looking I figured he had a girlfriend, or several," I giggled.

"So let me get this straight, he gave you a pair of sunglasses in exchange for a date?"

Plus you don't know anything about him except he's hot," she chuckled.

"All I can say is....there was just something about him...he wasn't ogling me like some pervert. He was really nice, and yeah he's hot as hell." I mumbled. "You seem to know him really well, tell me about him. Is he some goof ball that I should steer clear of?"

OldMan45
OldMan45
1,019 Followers