Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't forget I have cameras all over the house, and if I catch you masturbating or doing anything to make yourself cum before I say you can.....well you can forget the playroom until you learn to control your urges," I smirked and walked off to go to bed. My damn cock hard as a rock.

AVA

All I had thought about on the way home was Lee and I having sex. My panties were soaked and I needed to cum so bad after such an exciting day. I couldn't believe he turned me down.

Crawling in bed later I stared around the room trying to figure out where the cameras could be. I was so wet it was driving me crazy, but I didn't want to take a chance getting caught and not get to use the playroom. Finally I just gave a middle finger to the room and stuck my tongue out. Frustrated I pulled the sheet up and buried my face in the pillow and screamed.

Thursday morning....

LEE

I got tickled watching the security footage showing Ava last night looking around her bedroom searching for cameras, then sticking her tongue out and giving me the middle finger. Taking a sip of coffee, I heard Ava coming down the stairs, so I closed the app I was looking at.

She didn't speak, she went over and got her a cup of coffee and was adding sugar and cream, her back to me. I admired the obviously new pj's she had on, they were red satin, the shorts had little ruffles around the bottom of the legs, the top was sleeveless and buttoned up the front.

"Did you sleep well last night?" I asked her, trying hard not to laugh.

Bringing her coffee over to sit down she smiled, "I slept very well thank you," her voice was tight.

"Good, very good, you're going to need all your energy today to make up for being naughty. I can't very well have a submissive being disrespectful and topping from the bottom," I chuckled.

"We were not even playing when you accused me of doing that....that topping thing you're talking about," she complained.

"I think you need to read the fine print in the contract. During the two weeks of the contract at no time can you be the one to initiate sex. Plus you gave me the finger last night," I grinned smugly.

"Which means what exactly?" she stammered, clearly agitated.

"Starting right now you better address me as Master, and not take an angry tone with me. A good submissive is always pleasant and respectful to her Master,"

"Yes Master," she said in a snotty voice. "What can I do for the Master this morning?"

""Oh your digging yourself a very deep hole, I suggest you shut your mouth and fix me some pancakes. Now," I growled at her, gritting my teeth, my brow raised.

Her eyes widened, her mouth opened but no words came out. She knew she had gone too far. Sitting her coffee cup down she replied, "Yes Master," and immediately started fixing breakfast.

Wiping my mouth when I finished my breakfast, I noticed Ava took the last bite of her stack of pancakes, then reached over to the platter to get more pancakes. "Don't lie to me, but are you getting more pancakes because you're hungry....or trying to delay your punishment?" I growled.

Her hand paused over the platter of pancakes and I saw a blush creep up her cheeks. Laying her fork down she mumbled, "I'm full...I don't need anymore."

"Then clean up the kitchen and meet me in my office. You have 20 minutes and don't be late. For each minute you are late I'll add to your punishment, but the kitchen better be clean when I inspect it," I calmly stated as I rose and headed upstairs to my office.

"Yes Master," she murmured and quickly started grabbing dishes and carrying them to the sink.

AVA

Waking up I was soaking wet between my legs. Hell I woke up with a pillow between my thighs and the pillow case was wet also. I had a wet dream during the night about being fucked hard, but it was all fuzzy in my head. Oh shit, I thought as I set up in bed, did I masturbate in my sleep, if so did he catch it on a camera? Smelling my fingers, it didn't appear I used my hands. Jumping up I rushed and took a cold shower, which helped some.

Putting my hair in a pony tail I put on a new red lacy thong, and the new red satin pj"s I had bought yesterday. I thought they were sexy and when Lee saw me he would wish he had gone ahead last night and fucked me. I'd show him I could do without sex longer then him.

I smiled while I fixed my coffee, I knew he was staring at my ass. Yeah eat your heart out brother, I thought to myself. I smiled when he asked me if I slept well last night, so what if he saw me shoot him the finger. He said we were not playing and sent me to bed.

"I slept very well, thank you," I smirked.

Then he shocked me saying I was going to be punished for topping from the bottom and being disrespectful. I argued we were not playing when I grabbed his cock, then he says read the contract. What the fuck? He looks angry and he's not kidding.

Doing as he said I fixed breakfast, thinking at least he didn't know about my wet dream. I was horny and desperate for sex. The spankings I could stand, hell they made me horny, but I needed to cum badly. I had a feeling though he was going to go heavy on the punishment and less on giving me any kind of pleasure.

I was not anxious to find out, so after taking the last bite of my pancakes I reached to get more to delay the punishment. When Lee called my hand I realized it was useless to lie, I would only dig a deeper hole for myself.

Shit, 20 minutes to clean the kitchen! I had spilled pancake batter when cooking, I had the pan I cooked in, our dishes, and damn't I forgot to unload the dishwasher yesterday. Meaning I had to unload it first. No way I would get it done and upstairs in 20 minutes!

As soon as Lee left I rushed and got started. First on the pancake batter that I spilled and had dried. Some had dripped on the range top and cooked on it. I started on it first, by the time I rinsed the dishes and opened the dishwasher I realized I'd never make it on time. Hell there was room in the dishwasher to add this morning's dishes if I squeezed them in.

Loading them I slammed the dishwasher door and quickly wiped down the counters and rushed upstairs.

LEE

I waited in my office for Ava wearing just a light gray pair of boxers. I looked at my watch and saw she had only 1 minute to get here on time. I watched it tick down and she had only 15 seconds. Ten..nine..eight..seven..six..five..four. I could hear footsteps pounding on the stairs. Three. Two. One. Minus one. Minus two.

"I'm....he..ere Mas..ter," Ava panted, gasping for air. Her face is red from running up the stairs, her chest heaving. Forcing myself not to chuckle, I frowned at her.

"You're late, which means more punishment," I growled at her, a sneer on my face. She started to object and I raised my hand to silence her.

"Don't even open your mouth to make excuses," I barked at her. "If becoming a good submissive is too hard for you, you say RED right now and ask to be released from your contract."

She stood there speechless and just stared at me. I had mixed feelings about what I wanted her answer to be. Yes I wanted to fuck her and make gentle love to her, but I idea of someone else touching her made my gut hurt, or her being submissive to someone else.

A little voice in my head said, "You're a selfish bastard."

"Speak to me, I'm waiting for an answer," my tone of voice is more gentle.

"Sorry Master," she muttered, "I'll do better I promise."

"Good, then start by removing your pj's," I ordered her. She removed her top, my mouth watered staring at big tits and pebbled nipples. My dick started to stiffen, I watched her bite her bottom lip then push the red satin shorts down her hips and let them fall around her ankles. She was wearing a new red lacy thong, my cock throbbed and started pushing upward trying to escape my boxers.

Her hands went to the sides of her throng like she was going to remove it. "Stop, I didn't tell you to remove your panties," I growled, my voice low.

"Yes Master," she mumbled and stood still her hands at her side.

I made no attempt to hide my hardon as I stood and walked around her. Behind her I inhaled a deep breath and let it out slowly. Fuck she was sexy, that heart shaped ass with that thong with the strip running down through her ass cheeks, I couldn't keep from groaning as I adjusted my cock.

Leaning I spoke in a low voice next to her ear, "You are going to pay for being disobedient, now do as you're told and get on all fours and crawl to the playroom."

I heard her suck in a deep breath and gracefully dropped to all fours, and started crawling to the playroom. Staying a step behind her to the side, I had an excellent view of her breasts swinging beneath her, and those luscious ass cheeks swaying as she crawled.

My cock was so hard it hurt, it took all my will power not to mount her right here in the hallway. She was almost to the door and I told her to stop. I could see the gusset of her thong was wet and a shiver ran down her spine.

Stepping around her I open the linen closet door and key the door to the playroom open. Walking over to her I grabbed her pony tail, "Come along," I growled as I tugged her pony leading her inside and closing the door.

"Sit back on your heels and keep your head down," I ordered her. I had already laid out cuffs I needed so I grabbed them and dropped two on the floor in front of her.

Kneeling in front of her I had her hold her hands out and placed a cuff on each wrist making sure they were snug and tight. "Stand up now," I growled. When she stood I was looking right at her pussy. I could smell her arousal as well as see her panties were soaked already.

Using the two cuffs I had dropped on the floor I secured one on each of her ankles. As I tightened them I heard her gasp and sigh. This was all new to her and she wasn't sure what to expect.

Rising I gripped her chin forcing her to look at me, "Color?"

"Green Master," she murmured and sucked in air through her nose.

Taking one of her hands I led her over to where I needed her. Two thick cables hung down from the ceiling and I attached a wrist cuff to each cable, her hands about shoulder high now. I smirked at her, and reached and grabbed a remote hanging down from the ceiling. Hers eyes darted to the remote in my hand wondering what was coming.

Pressing the remote the cables on her wrist cuffs started rising, her head swiveled looking from one wrist to the other as her hands moved upward. She was up on her toes when I stopped the cable movement.

She was breathing hard and her chest heaving and finally her eyes settled on me. Stepping up close to her just inches from her I could feel the warmth of her breath as we locked eyes with each other. Speaking softly, "Color?"

Her blue eyes flared and she firmly gritted out, "Green Master."

I chuckled softly, "Then it's time to get on with the punishment."

Walking over to a cabinet on the wall where she could see me, I opened the door and pulled out a flogger and walked back over to her. The falls were made of soft leather, but the surprise was the handle which she couldn't see...yet.

Her eyes widened as I stepped up and waved it in her face. "Remember signing the contract giving me permission to use this," I smirked. She said nothing just stared at it and sucked in a breath of air.

"What...no smart mouth or snarky comment," I chuckled. "See how soft it feels on your skin," I grinned and left the falls slide over her breasts and down her abdomen.

She shivered and groaned as the soft leather grazed her soft skin.

Stepping back I grinned, "But...let me show you how it can sting when used for what it was intended for." Using my left hand I came across from the side and the falls struck the side of her right breast "thwack". Before she could make a sound I came back in the other direction and "thwack" struck the side of her left breast.

"OH shit...." she groaned, her toes dancing on the floor as she struggled to breath.

Walking behind her I used my free hand to squeeze her ass cheeks, "My what a lovely target," I growled as the falls raked softly over her buttocks. She stiffened and clenched her ass.

Stepping back I repeated on her ass cheeks what I had done to her breasts, "thwack, thwack."

"Oh Fuck...." her toes lost footing and she was twisting as much as the cables allowed, until she could get her toes to grip the floor again.

When she got settled again, the gap between her thighs was too inviting. I flicked the flogger upward between her thighs the falls hit the inner upper thighs and wrapped around her pussy and mound.

"OH FUCK....SHIT.....oh gawd...oh me..." she screamed.

Using the remote I lower the cables and she sunk down to her knees as I lower her. Her hands still above her head I walked around and crouched down in front of her. In this position she couldn't sink any lower. She was panting and her breasts shook as she inhaled and exhaled, her head down.

Grabbing her pony tail I forced her head up to make her look me in the eye, "We're not done," I grinned and held up the handle of the flogger. It was a silicone black dildo 6" long and 1.25" diameter. "Open that smart mouth and suck on it," I snarled and forced it into her mouth.

"That's it, get it good and wet because I'm going to stick it in one of your holes," I chuckled as I pinched her left nipple. She squealed around the dildo causing her to drool and saliva dripped down on her chest. I face fucked her mouth with about 3" of the dildo for a minute or two then withdrew it.

Flipping the switch the dildo started vibrating and I crammed it down inside her thong, the head of it vibrating right against the lips of her pussy. The thong held it in place, then I stood and walked away.

"Oh gawd...oh...please.....oh shit....." she moaned and twisted trying to shake the dildo loose. "Oh fuck...i'm gonna....cum," she groaned loudly.

"You better not slut or I'll use the flogger and beat your ass and tits some more," I chuckled as I returned and kneel before her. Pulling the dildo out of her thong she sighed loudly and hung limply in the hand cuffs.

"Oh please.....I'm sor....ryy...no more...smart....mouth...I...pr..omise..." she whimpered.

"Good girl now you're learning....but...I'm not done with you yet," I chuckled loudly.

"Are you going to obey me?"

"Ye..yes Master," she moaned.

"Good," I replied as I removed the cables from her wrist cuffs and made her stand, "You get one of your wishes now."

Leading her over to a padded bench I had her lay across it on her stomach and strapped her down with two straps across her back. Her knees were on padded kneeling pads and I used the cuffs on her ankles to lock her in place. Her legs were spread and she wouldn't be able to close them. Walking around to the front she groaned when i used her pony tail to lift her head,

"You said you wanted to cum, so if you obey you'll get your wish. Fair enough?"

"Yes Master," she moaned, "whatever....you say.."

"Good Girl, I'm going to cuff your wrist to these two bars, then I have another surprise for you," I smiled and let her head drop back down.

Surveying my handy work I smiled. There she was strapped down, legs spread, tits handing down toward the floor, her wrist cuffed to each side of her. A beautiful site to see her vulnerable, the red thong splitting her ass cheeks.

Grabbing three other devices I needed I walked back and knelt in front of her. Lifting her head, "See what I have for you," I chuckled, "you remember your old friend the vibrating butt plug, plus I have a silicone dildo that's exact replica of my cock, guess what it vibrates also," I giggled.

"She moaned, "Please....just...let me cum."

Yanking her head back by her pony tail, "You cum when I say you can, not before," I growled, "if you do you'll be sorry."

Behind her I pulled her thong down and shoved the butt plug into her cunt. "Oh fuck..."she groaned. Pulling it out I saw it was soaked with her juices so I spread her cheeks and gently pushed it against her rectum. She clenches her ass cheeks and moans. Slapping her ass hard "SMACK" she screamed and relaxed. I shoved the plug home and her sphincter closed around the plug locking it in place.

"Oh gawd..ohhhh," she wailed.

"Now, now I'm just about done," I chuckled. Placing the dildo at her entrance I slowly pushed it fully inside her dripping pussy. Then pulled her thong back up to make sure everything stayed in place.

"Oh gawd...." she moaned as the dildo slid home inside her cunt, "I feel.....stuffed...oh.. me....please......I.....gawd let......me cummm."

"Just a little longer, almost there," I teased as I turned both devices on to start vibrating.

"OH Fuck......oh.....now.....now....let...me cum.....please..please," she begged.

Dropping my boxers I stood in front of her and placed a rubber toy in her right hand.

"Squeeze this," I said as I wrapped her fingers around it.

"What?" she mumbled, she couldn't see what it was.

"Just squeeze it," I repeated.

Squeeze, "Me...owwww" the sound from the toy echoed in the room.

I chuckled, "You're going to suck my cock, so if you want to call out your safe word RED just squeeze the toy and everything stops. Understand?"

"Oh gawd....." she groaned as the plug and dildo continued to vibrate and torment her. Oh..oohh.. ye..yes...under...stand.

As the words left her mouth I shoved three inches of my cock into her mouth. I was dripping precum like mad before I ever entered her warm wet mouth. For a few minutes the sounds of the vibrators buzzing and her slurping on my cock were the only sounds in the room. Other than my occasional grunts to try and keep from cumming!

Using my hands to cradle her face I started face fucking her. I could see her ass cheeks vibrating from being stuffed with two vibrators, and every once in a while she clenched down like she was milking the foreign objects stuffed inside her.

That was all it took, my nuts were drawing up and I was about to cum. Holding her head tight I shoved my cock down her throat, my balls against her chin. "CUM YOU LITTLE SLUT," I roared as my cock exploded and I pumped rope after rope of creamy cum down her gullet. I could feel her throat spasm around my shaft milking my nuts empty. Finally I staggered back and damn nearly collapsed.

Ava, was gasping for air :Ugh....uh....gag....ugh...oh...oooo..oh ugh...," The dildo and plug were still going. "Oh gawd.....cumminnnngg again.....Oh fuck.....oh...oh sh..shit...

she wailed her ass clenched. Shutting off the vibrators, she moaned softly, her head hanging down. "Oh...oh..meeeeeeee....oh....gawd..." she continued until she went limp and quiet.

She didn't even move or make a sound when I removed the butt plug and dildo. Quickly unfastening her I picked her up and carried over to the couch and sat down and wrapped her in a blanket. She lay limp in my arms her head on my shoulder.

After about 10 minutes she moaned and buried her head even deeper into my neck and groaned softly. Kissing her forehead I asked her, "Feeling better now?" I asked softly as I placed kisses around her cheek and edge of her lips.

"Thirsty," she mumbled.

Placing a bottle to her lips she gulped down several swallows, then looked up at me, "I have no idea....how many orgasms I had......but...it was a bunch..." she moaned and softly giggled.

"Well now you have some idea of what they mean by being air tight," I chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"Let's get you a shower and you'll feel better," I murmured as I nuzzled her neck.

"I don't think my legs will hold me up," she groaned and snuggled up against me.

"I think I can manage to carry you and take care of you," I chuckled. Standing I started walking to my shower. "Besides after I get you cleaned up I need to check and see how well you cleaned up the kitchen," I laughed.