Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God no, he's a really nice guy. Yeah he's had lots of hot girl friends, not sure if he's seeing anyone in particular right now. I've been having my car serviced at their station for years. I know his Dad has 3 or 4 dozen service stations scattered around Alabama, Georgia and Florida," Lisa informed me.

"Figures," I groaned, "I imagine a guy like him has lots of girls throwing themselves at him. So he just works for his Dad?"

"Honey he just graduated from the University of Alabama with a degree in Business Administration. He's been working for his Dad since he was big enough to wash windshields and clean restrooms," Lisa giggled.

"Then why is he pumping gas and working like a common laborer, and just how old is he?" I asked her with a puzzled look.

"I believe he's 24 years old, and as far as a common laborer, his Dad wants him to learn everything about the business from the ground up. I understand his Dad wants to retire one day and turn the business over to Nick, which is why he went to school and got a business degree," she said, as she cut her eyes at me with a slight frown.

"Oh I didn't mean anything bad by saying he was a common laborer, hell I thought he was probably about 21 maybe 22 years old. Now you tell me he's not only a successful college graduate, but obviously got money and a bright future ahead of him. Girls like me don't stand a chance with guys like him," I mumbled and took off the sunglasses and threw them on the console. "It's probably best I just don't go out with him."

Lisa shook her head, "So a smart girl like you is just going to not give him a chance because he's smart, good looking and has money? Yeah that makes a lot of sense. If I were you I would just date ugly guys that are lazy and want everything handed to them on a silver platter," she chuckled.

"So you don't think it would be a mistake to go out with him?" I mumbled.

"I think it will be a mistake not too! Nothing says you have to drop your panties for him or even go on a second date. You said yourself he didn't seem like a pervert and was nice. Plus you already said he was hot and there was something about him that drew you to him. Hell give him a chance, I can assure you he's not the type of guy that would rape you," she giggled.

"Thanks Lisa," I smiled, and picked up the sunglasses and put them back on. "I'm going to go out with him. If he calls."

After shopping we were loading our bags in the car. Lisa helped me pick out several cute outfits, one to wear to meet Professor Tipton, when my phone pinged,

Pulling out my phone I saw Nick's name pop up. He had texted me : Ava, how about dinner Saturday. Say 6 p.m.?

Lisa was looking over my shoulder as she closed the trunk. "Well," she winked, "what's your answer?"

I texted him back : Sounds great. A girl needs to know how to dress.

He texted back : Something along the lines of that cute outfit you had today would be perfect. See you at 6 on Saturday.

Lisa took me home and helped carry my bags inside. Lee was not home, but left a note to call him when I got home. Lisa told me to just be myself and tell Mr. Tipton the truth during my interview tomorrow and wish me luck.

LEE

After Ava left with Lisa I spent several hours returning calls to customers and answering emails. At eleven o'clock I sent a text to Sandy to Zoom call me at noon if she had time. She quickly texted back : 'Noon your time or mine? lol'

I texted her back: 'Don't be a smart ass. Noon your time.'

She texted back: 'Deal. I have good news.'

At two o'clock my time I was pleased to see her beautiful face.

"How are things going and what's the good news?"

"You know the girl I told you about wanting a job. I hired her she starts next week full time. I'm so excited, she has lots of experience and between her and the part time help things will be so much easier," she laughed.

"That's great, maybe now you can slow down and stop putting in long hours every day," I smiled, seeing how excited she was.

"Also two of the part time help asked to start full time starting middle of August. That would let me finally take a few days off for the first time in over 18 months," she grinned at me as she twirled a lock of her hair around her finger.

"I don't want to wait that long to see you. Maybe if you're not working 18 hour days anymore and had a weekend off, I could come out and visit," I smiled and winked at her.

"Really," she squealed, "just give me a heads up and I'll work it out. After all I'm the boss now," she giggled.

"You're the boss until I show up," I smiled, my voice low and husky.

She blushed, and bit her bottom lip, "Oh, well you might have to talk to Tab. He's got in the habit of sleeping in my bed keeping me company," she grinned.

I laughed, "Tab strikes me as the type that can be bought off with a box of treats and a new toy. Now go be successful and I'll let you know when I can come out."

"Yes sir Bossy," she giggled. "Looking forward to seeing you. Bye."

Closing my laptop, I leaned back and sighed loudly. Finally things were looking good. I just needed to find the time to go visit Sandy, but that would need to wait until I got Ava settled and enrolled into a college or technical school.

It was only 2:45 p.m. so I decided to go buy a nice brief case for Ava so I drove to a shop in the mall and got her a nice one to carry her laptop and files. I was just getting her a red one with her name on it when she called to tell me she was home.

I told her to give me 30 minutes and I would come pick her up to go out and eat. I wanted her to relax and enjoy herself before meeting with Mr. Tipton in the morning.

When I entered the house she was just coming down the stairs. Wow, she looked fantastic. I loved the way her hair was styled, the soft wave of curls framed her face making her look even more mature than her 19 years. Plus the smile on her face told me she was truly happy, convincing me she was ready to move forward in her life and make something of herself.

As she stepped off the last step of the stairs she started telling me about her day with Lisa.

"I had the most wonderful day today with Lisa, I just got through putting away the things I bought," she giggled.

"Well here's something else you can put away," I smiled and handed her the large bag I was carrying.

Pulling the red leather briefcase out of the bag she squealed, "Oh it's beautiful, and the leather is so soft. I love it, and oh look it's got my name on it!"

"I figured it was something you were going to need in the coming days," I grinned.

"Thanks Lee," she hugged me. "Just hope I don't blow it tomorrow."

"That's why we are going out to eat and I don't want you to worry that pretty little head of yours about tomorrow. You have studied, you know the material and you're going to win him over easily. Just be truthful with him about everything."

"Fine," she smiled and laughed softly, "I am starved and have lots to tell you about my day."

Later that evening...

"You know the selfie picture you showed me on your phone, send it to me and I'll have it printed and framed," I said as I pitched my keys on the kitchen counter.

"Oh that would be great, I'll do that right now," she smiled her fingers flying over the screen of her phone, "there you should have it."

"Would you like me to make an extra copy for Lisa?"

"Please do, I'll get a nice frame and I want to get her a gift. She paid for the spa plus lunch and wouldn't let me pay anything," Ava grinned and laid her phone down and walked over and hugged me.

"You're the best, you know that don't you," her voice soft and low as her hands hugged my waist. "I hope things work out with Sandy the way you want."

Before I could respond she leaned back, still hugging me, and looked at me, "We don't have to stop do we, you know the contract I signed in your office?" she purred and smiled at me.

"No," I chuckled and hugged her tight against me, "if you don't think your new boyfriend would be upset."

Pulling away from me, she shot me a glare, "He's not my boyfriend, I haven't even been on a date with him yet," she firmly stated, her hands on her hips. "Besides," she smiled, "I have a copy of our contract and I expect you to honor your obligation," she giggled.

I pulled her to me and kissed her hard on the mouth. When I released her she was panting. "Does that answer your question?" I growled. "Right now though you need to get some sleep and so you can get up early. Remember the early bird gets the worm," I chuckled.

Her hand slid down and she gripped my cock, and looked at me and smiled, "This worm had better get ready for a work out soon."

"Your Master says go...to bed now. You've already earned a punishment for topping from the bottom," I growled and swatted her on her butt.

"Yes Master," she grinned and sashayed her way up stairs.

Wednesday morning...

"Did you sleep well last night?" I asked Ava as I entered the kitchen, and poured myself a cup of coffee.

She giggled softly, rolled her eyes at me, "Are you serious, a lot rides on this meeting this morning and I'm afraid I'll screw up," she replied as she took a bite of the banana she was eating.

As I sat down next to her, I took a sip of my coffee and told her to place her hands in her lap. "Okay now close your eyes, now take a deep breath through your nose... now let it out of your mouth slowly. Keep doing it....that's it......a couple more times."

She giggled, after she was done, "Thanks, I feel better. But I'm not eating anything else....I don't want to get nervous and puke in front of him."

"You'll do fine. He's got copies of the info I sent him, plus your high school records, in addition to the online courses you've been taking. Just answer his questions honestly,"

"Okay," she sighed, "Do you think this outfit is okay?"

"Outstanding that's why I suggested Lisa help you," I smiled admiring the red and white striped Romper she was wearing. The legs came down about mid-thigh, a halter top came all the way up to her neck, and she was wearing the white Toe ring beaded sandals from yesterday showing off her pedicure. Her hair in a pony tail, she looked like a typical college girl.

"Well let's go get this over with," she chuckled.

AVA

I rode in silence on the way to meeting Mr. Tipton, my mind thinking about yesterday.

Lee had taken me to a nice restaurant last night and we had a nice meal, while I told him about meeting Nick. He smiled and chuckled when I told him about my encounter with Nick.

"Lisa is right you should go out with him," he grinned as he used his napkin to wipe his mouth. "I don't know him personally since I don't get my vehicle serviced there, but I've been there and gassed up and I think I know the guy you're talking about. I did know the Dalton Service Centers were located in several states."

I felt better about accepting the date after Lee told me about his Zoom chat with Sandy. At the time I was worried about how that would affect mine and Lee's relationship. He cleared that up when we got home and he kissed me, taking my breath and making my toes curl! I must have giggled out loud thinking about it because Lee snapped me out of my reverie.

"What's so funny," he asked reaching over and patting my hand.

I smiled at him, "Just thinking how much things have changed for the better," as I squeezed his hand.

LEE

"Well we're here." I smiled and looked at Ava. "Just remember, you get nervous just take a breath and let it out slowly."

She smiled and squeezed my hand, "I'm ready. Do I call him Mr. Tipton or Professor Tipton?"

"I've always called him Mr. Tipton, just call him whatever you're comfortable with, just be respectful. Come on, you got this," I chuckled.

AVA

I was surprised meeting Richard's Dad, he was an older version of Richard. Only he had gray hair and a gray beard and mustache. He greeted us in his home office, which was warm and inviting. Books and awards lined the walls of his office and Lee and I sat across from his large oak desk.

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you Ava, I feel like I know you after talking with my son and daughter-in-law," he chuckled softly. "They both speak highly of you."

"Thank you sir, I think the world of them. I can see why Lee calls Richard his best friend," I return his smile.

"Lee, before we get started, let me thank you for helping my friend Noah. He was a good man....I would have attended his funeral if his son hadn't been so anxious to bury him," he finished his tone gruff.

"Yes sir, we never met in person, we just spoke on the phone, but his daughter-in-law spoke highly of him and loved him very much," I frowned thinking the same thing.

"I understand she owns the business now and is divorced from his son," he stated and grinned.

"Yes sir, and since they had a contract with me I'm still working with her. She's doing very well running the business. She wants to honor Noah for his faith in her," I smiled.

"Good, good, I'm glad to hear that," he smiled broadly. "Now let's get down to business. I've reviewed the material you sent me Lee, and if you don't mind I would like to spend some time with just Ava. Do you mind coming back later and picking her up?" His baritone voice made it sound like it wasn't really a question but a request he expected for Lee to follow.

Lee cut his eyes over to me and I just grinned and gave him a slight nod that it was okay. "Yes sir, that's fine. Ava call me when you're finished and I'll pick you up."

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly as Lee left and closed the door. Mr. Tipton smiled and got up from his chair and went over to an office fridge and asked me if I wanted a drink, water, or soft drink.

"A water would be fine," I managed to say, my throat dry, I had expected Lee to be here for the first part of the interview.

He pulled out a bottle of water and a diet coke. He chuckled, "The wife made me cut back on coffee and sugar, but at least the diet coke has some caffeine," as he handed me the bottle of water.

"Thanks sir," I smiled and twisted off the cap and took a drink to wet my dry throat.

Sitting back down in his chair he took a long drink and sat his drink down and smiled at me. "Since I know your brother and your friends with my son and his wife, just call me by my first name which is Arnold if that's okay with you.

I just smiled and nodded.

He leaned back in his chair and rubbed his beard with his hand, "I must say I was impressed with the scores you made on the online courses you've been taking. Plus the exceptional score on the practice SAT."

Then he leaned forward his hands clasped together on his desk, I just sat there waiting for a question. I didn't think I needed to say anything until he asked me something. So I just looked at him with a serious look on my face and waited.

He reached over and picked up a folder and flipped it open. "Explain to me," his finger pointing at the open file, "what the hell happened your senior year to take such a plunge and a score of 500 on the SAT?" his firm baritone voice demanded an honest answer, even though he had a pleasant look on his face, and he was puzzled how such a thing could happen.

I thought here it goes, Ava be honest and tell him how you screwed up. He probably knows some of it and wants to see if I'll lie.

"The honest answer is an unpleasant one, I started rebelling and running with a rough crowd."

I went on for probably 20 or 30 minutes giving him the details of using weed, selling weed for a drug dealer. How much I hated living in Deer Creek. I even told him about trying cocaine and Molly. I left out the juicy detail of blow jobs and fucking Ray.

All the time he just shifted in his chair from time to time, or taking a drink of his diet coke. He would at times run his finger over his mustache like he was really listening intently.

When I finished talking I let out a long sigh, waiting for him to respond. I figured what the hell, at least I had been honest with him.

He leaned forward again clasped his hands and smiled at me and nodded his head up and down. "Young lady you're a remarkable young woman and from what I've been told have really got your life turned around. I'll do whatever I can to help you. First I want to get you set up to take the SAT and we'll go from there," he chuckled and smiled at me.

I was so excited I jumped up and stuck my hand out, "Oh God thank you Arnold, you'll never know how much that means to me!"

He shook my hand as he stood and smiled, "I'll be in touch when I can get it set up for you to be tested."

LEE

I drove in damn circles staying close by so when Ava called I was close. I had faith in Ava, but I was nervous wishing I was in the room with her. When my phone rang I grabbed it quickly. She squealed so loud I chuckled, and went and picked her up.

She told me she told him everything except the sex details and he was arranging for her to take the SAT. Her fingers were flying over the keypad on her phone letting Lisa know how the interview went.

"I'm proud of you, you should give Mom and Dad a call and give them the news," I chuckled.

"First I want something to eat, hell I'm starving after just eating a banana this morning," she giggled.

I took her to Hurricane Grill and we both got the Hangover Burger with fries and an order of fried pickles to split. She had never had fried pickles and ended up eating most of them. She laughed when they brought the burgers out, it had a large onion ring and an egg on it. She ate every bite and stole the last few fried pickles on the plate.

Wiping her mouth, she giggled, "Best burger ever, now what's for desert?"

"Desert your kidding, after what you just ate," I laughed, and shook my head.

She ended up getting the Chocolate Lava Cake, and of course ate every bite, while I sat there and watched.

As she finished I asked her if she had any idea how many calories she just consumed. She giggled and winked at me, "I can think of fun ways to work them off."

Getting home Ava flopped on the couch in the den and called Mom and Dad to give them the good news. I spent the time checking messages and returned a few calls to customers in my office. In my office I have the equipment to print photos so I went ahead and printed off two pictures for Ava of the selfie of her and Lisa.

Just as I finished Ava came bouncing into my office all giggles and smiles. She saw the prints I made and grabbed them and squealed, "These look great I just need to get frames, and guess what Lisa just texted she wants us to go out and eat tonight with her and Richard."

"Well we are both already dressed we could go out and find some frames, I happened to have a picture I wanted to get a frame for," I smiled and winked at her.

"Surely you're not going to frame the picture I think you are talking about," she gasped and blushed.

"I think it would look good above the couch in the den. It's rather artistic," I smirked.

"You do that and people are going to think you're a pervert," she giggled.

"Hell I am a pervert and proud of it," I laughed. "Now come on let's go find those frames and meet Richard and Lisa."

After finding the frames we needed, we later met up with Richard and Lisa at Wolf Bay Restaurant for a nice seafood dinner. I insisted on picking up the tab for everything Lisa had done for Ava and Richard getting his Dad to meet with Ava.

Lisa was thrilled Ava got the picture of the two of them framed and reminded her they would schedule another trip to the spa. It was late and I was ready to get home, even though I figured it was best to wait until the next day to plan a little surprise for

Ava in my playroom.

Ava was disappointed when we got home and I told her we would wait until tomorrow to continue her training.

"You have to be kidding," she grinned and started to run her hand down my chest to my groin. But I grabbed her hand and stopped her.