Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 09

Story Info
Continuing the story Lee and Ava. Ava/Nick Lee/Sandy
15.3k words
4.73
16.8k
41
5

Part 9 of the 19 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 12/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldMan45
OldMan45
1,025 Followers

LEE

Opening my eyes I wondered, what the heck, the TV was off. The lamp on the end table by the couch was on, then it dawned on me I was covered up with the throw off the couch. Looking at my watch it was 4:50 a.m.

Ava must have come in and covered me up, and turned the TV off and most of the lights. Walking in the kitchen I turned the lights on, there on the counter was the note I left for Ava. She had drawn a heart with the words 'Thanks' in the center. Looking in the fridge I saw she had taken a slice out of the pizza box, as I grabbed a bottle of orange juice and poured me a glass.

What time did she come home? How did her night go? Did her and Nick have sex?

The security cameras would tell me what time she got home, the rest I would have to wait until she decided to tell me. Not that it was really any of my damn business.

No sense in going to bed, I was well rested, horny but rested, I chuckled out loud. Fixing a pot of coffee I thought about the Zoom call with Sandy. There was no doubt in my mind, if we had been together physically we would had fucked. That thought made me feel somewhat better if Ava did have sex with Nick.

The sun would be up before long, so I poured a cup of coffee and grabbed my laptop. Might as well get some work done. The more I got done would make it easier to try and go see Sandy. Powering up my laptop, I wondered if she got herself off again last night. Smiling I pulled up the first client folder and got to work.

AVA

I awoke with a start, my heart was racing and my hand was inside my panties. Wow, the dream seemed so vivid. My fingers were covered in my juices, as I closed my eyes to block out the sunlight, and tried to remember the dream. A cock was stretching my pussy and another cock buried in my throat. Only I couldn't make out the faces of the men using my body like a cocksleeve.

Then I heard footsteps in the hall coming closer. Yanking the sheet over my body I pretended to be asleep. The door opened, it had to be Lee. Could he smell my arousal? Was he one of the men in my dream? Was it him and Nick, or was I thinking of John? Then I felt him push my hair out of my face and a light kiss on my forehead,

I smelled his cologne and then heard his footsteps retreat and the door closed. Waiting a moment I opened my eyes and looked around the room. There on the table beside the sofa was an insulated thermos, a plate with pastries and a banana.

Walking toward it I saw a coffee mug and a note next to it.

Note: Missed you last night. Thanks for covering me up. Hope you had a good time on your date. Enjoy the coffee and pastries and I'll see you when I get back. You can tell me how you liked Tacky Jack"s. XOXO.

Smiling I looked over to the dresser where my Gateway Arch set with the USS Drum mug on one side of it, and the Tacky Jack's mug set on the other side. Pouring myself a cup of coffee I saw he had already mixed cream and sugar into it just the way I like it. As I ate a pastry, I could still smell his scent on the blue t-shirt I was wearing. He had to have seen I was wearing it when he bent over and kissed my forehead.

Enjoying the view and the pastries I knew Lee loved me just as much as I loved him. Whatever path lay ahead for us I knew I could always count on him being there for me. Looking at the clock it was 9:15 a.m. as I finished off the banana and the last of the coffee.

Taking a shower and washing my hair, I thought about how much I could discuss with Lisa this afternoon. What the hell I'll probably tell her everything. I need her advice and I trusted her like a sister.

LEE

Sitting the coffee thermos and plate with pastries and banana on the end table. I laid the note I left her beside the coffee mug. Then I walked over quietly, and looked down at her. Earlier when I checked on her she was on her side, now she was on her back, her dark hair spread out on the pillow, several strands laying across her face. Leaning down I brushed the strands of hair off her face, and kissed her lightly on the forehead.

She was wearing my old blue t-shirt, the sheet draped over her, then I smelled her arousal. I figured she might be pretending to sleep, I just smiled and left the room. Going down the stairs I chuckled to myself. Had I interrupted her masturbating and had she been able to climax before I came in?

What was she thinking about as she masturbated? Nick or me? It didn't matter she broke the rule of masturbating without permission. I'd have to remind her I only released her from the rules while she was on a date. The date ended when she came back home. Leaving to run my errands I had a smile on my face thinking about how she should be punished.

AVA

Lee had not returned by 11:30 and I was hungry. I went ahead and finished off the Meat Lover's pizza in the fridge. I had just taken the last bite when Lee walked in.

"Sorry," I giggled, "I was hungry and didn't know for sure when you would be back."

"No problem," he chuckled, "I figured you would not let it go to waste. How was Tacky Jack's?"

I wasn't expecting that right off the bat, and it kind of caught me by surprise. "It was cool," I replied and picked up the empty pizza box and turned and walked outside to the trash can to get rid of it.

When I walked back in, he was standing leaning against the counter drinking a bottle of water. Smiling he looked at me and said, "It was cool. That's all you can tell me?"

It dawned on me, in his note he mentioned Tacky Jack's, so he must have seen it earlier before he brought me breakfast. "Well it was certainly different from anything in Deer Creek," I giggled, "I certainly enjoyed the fish tacos and the Mojito."

His eyebrows went up and he smirked, "Don't tell me he tried to get you drunk."

I could tell from the look on his face he was concerned. "No, he only let me have one. The whole day I may have had 3 beers and a couple glasses of wine, the rest of the time I was drinking water. I don't think he's the type of guy that has to get girls drunk to sleep with him," I smirked.

"Sorry," he mumbled, "I just don't know him, he seemed nice, I....I just don't want someone to take advantage of you." he smiled, "Those Mojitos can knock you on your ass if you have several of them."

I walked over and hugged him, "I'm no longer that girl from Deer Creek," I smiled up at him. "But it's nice to know you worry about me, and would punch anyone's lights out if they hurt me," I giggled.

He hugged me back and chuckled, "You got that right. Just hope you had a good time. But did you forget the rules?"

"Rules?" I peered up at him, my voice low.

"Yes rules, like I control your orgasms when you're home," he smirked.

"i can.....explain..." I stammered, my hands rubbed up and down his hard chest, "I had..a dream," laying my head against his chest, "I woke up....and my hand was inside my panties." Looking back up at him I pouted, "It shouldn't count since I was asleep and dreaming."

"Tell me about the dream," his voice husky, his eyes moving from my eyes down to my chest. I had not dressed yet, I was only wearing a robe tied at the waist, and a pair of panties.

"It was....just a dream...I was having sex....with two men....I couldn't....see their faces. That's when I woke up with my hand in my panties," I mumbled.

"Rules are rules, so you will have to be punished," he chuckled, and hugged me. "Now go get ready to go over to Lisa's, I'll be thinking about what punishment you deserve," slapping me on my ass and letting me go.

"That's not fair, you just look for ways to punish me. It wasn't like I intentionally masturbated," my voice tense, my hands on my hips staring at him.

"Careful, or you might find yourself going over to Lisa's with a plug up your bottom and a red ass," he growled at me. "Be thankful I'm waiting until you get back home."

LEE

My slacks were tented, as I watched her stomp away. I figured she had sex with Nick, after the comment he didn't need to get girls drunk to sleep with him. Was she dreaming of him and just didn't want to tell me? But she said two guys?

Oh well, I had been known to have erotic dreams. Still it was a good excuse to torment her, I chuckled to myself as I pulled my phone out to call Richard.

He was in a good mood, after spending the weekend away with Lisa. I told him about wanting to go see Sandy, and asked him if it was possible for him and Lisa to keep an eye on Ava while I was gone.

He chuckled, "I can't wait to meet this Sandy. You're flying clear across the country to see a girl you have never met before. Best of luck to you, she must be something!"

Ava's SAT exam in Tuscaloosa was Thursday the 23rd. I could leave on Friday the 24th and return late Sunday the 26th. He assured me that was not a problem and if Ava wanted too she could spend the nights at their house.

I fired off an email to Sandy telling her I was coming out to see her and would arrive Friday the 24th. Flying First Class on Southwest Airlines I would leave from Pensacola and arrive in Albuquerque at 5:50 p.m. her time.

Ava came downstairs dressed in a tan pair of shorts and wearing her Tacky Jack's

t-shirt and her hair in a pony tail. She had her beach bag hanging off her shoulder and her new Bucket hat in her hand.

"Well I guess I'll head on over to Lisa's," she smiled mischievously.

"Before I forget, I'll be leaving Friday and be gone for the weekend. I'm going to visit Sandy in Albuquerque. Richard said you were welcome to spend the weekend with them," my tone of voice was even and I wasn't sure how she would respond.

She gave me a small smile, then acted cheerful. "That's great, I'm sure she will be happy to finally get to see you. I hope you have a good trip. Also I can take myself to Tuscaloosa if you want to leave sooner."

"Ava, I'm taking you to Tuscaloosa, we leave Wednesday afternoon. I already booked a room," I smiled and patted the seat on the couch next to me. Hinting for her to sit with me.

Putting her bag and hat down she plopped down on the couch next to me, a sad look on her face. I put my arm around her and hugged her. "Nothing is changing between us, but I understand how you feel. I felt the same way when the door closed and you left with Nick. You and I discussed this and didn't you tell me you felt a connection with Nick?" My voice was soft as I hugged her.

"Yeah," she mumbled and buried her head in my chest, "it's just hard. My emotions are all over the place. (Long pause) I had sex with Nick," she mumbled softly.

"I suspected you did, and that's okay," I said softly. "I'm not going to ask for details," I chuckled trying to lighten the mood, "if he hadn't tried I would think he was gay."

She giggled, "He's definitely not gay."

Giving her another hug, "Now go have fun with Lisa and I'll see you when you get home."

She giggled softly, "Yeah so you can punish me."

"No I'm not going to punish you for having an erotic dream," I chuckled. "I have had a few of my own. But damn it's so much fun punishing you," I laughed.

Sitting up she giggled loudly, "It's fun for me when you let me cum, you big bully," and punched me in the stomach.

"Ohhh," I groaned, "It's a good thing Lisa is expecting you, or you would pay for that. Now get your cute butt out of here," I chuckled.

AVA

Pulling into Lisa's drive and parking, Richard was coming out the door and greeted me. He was wearing jeans and a nice cream colored short sleeve button up shirt. He hugged me and said go on in, Lisa is out at the pool waiting for you. You know where the bedroom you used last time is, just make yourself at home."

I quickly changed into my navy blue bikini bathing suit, put on my hat and Crocs along with the white sunglasses Nick gave me. Instead of the cover-up I slipped the Tacky Jack's t-shirt back on. I was feeling better after Lee and I talked, but it still hurt that he was going away for the weekend.

Making my way out to the pool I saw Lisa on the high dive. God she was beautiful. I just stood there quietly watching her as she arched off the diving board, her feet going skyward and she flipped and entered the water with hardly a splash. I was no diving expert, but to me it looked like she should be in the Olympics.

When she surfaced I clapped my hands and giggled. She looked over and waved then swam to the side and got out. She laughed, "This is the place I relax and forget about the pressures of the outside world," as she grabbed a towel and dried off.

"You should be in the Olympics diving like that, you're amazing," I smiled at her.

Eyeing my outfit, she grinned, "And you should be a runway model for beach apparel," she giggled. "I love the outfit and the hat, but you're going to have to tell me about the t-shirt."

We spent the next couple hours swimming and diving. I stuck with the low diving board. The one time I got on the high dive, my top came off when I entered the water. Lisa died laughing. I was just glad we were the only ones there.

"Well that's enough for me," Lisa said after her last dive off the high dive, " I need a glass of wine," she giggled.

After we had been seated for a while, she looked at me and said, "Okay let's have it, something is on your mind."

"Am I that transparent?" I grinned.

"Let me guess, it involves Nick, or Lee...or both," reaching over and patting my hand.

"Are you sure you're not a secret Olympic diving mind reader," I giggled.

"I just see a sexy, beautiful young woman that's fallen in love with her brother and has now met another man that she is having feelings for. You can tell me to shut up and I will." her voice was soft as she squeezed my hand.

"I never really had a boyfriend. Nick was the first boy to ask me out and come pick me up for a real date," I mumbled as a tear rolled down my cheek. "I'm so confused, Nick was really nice and the sex was great.....yet I keep thinking the sex with Lee is something I don't want to lose. Then there's John I met and he was really cute and asked me out. If I had gone out with him I probably would have fucked him too. I guess that makes me a damn slut," breaking down and sobbing.

She came over and sat by me giving me a hug, "You're not a slut and I don't want to hear you say that again. Women have a right to enjoy sex just as much as men. When men screw lots of women they are called studs, but when women do so people call them whores, sluts, or other dirty names. Fuck them, I assure you men like Lee and Richard don't feel that way," she spoke softly while rubbing my back.

"Yeah but what about guys like Nick, he probably thinks I'm horny slut putting out on the first date," I pouted.

"If he does then he's not the right guy for you," Lisa squeezed my hand and tilted my head up to make me look at her. "You'll know if he feels that way, because guys that are nice and tell sweet lies to fuck you, then the next time they feel like they don't have to be so nice. Believe me you'll know."

"I guess you're right," I sniffled as I wiped my nose with a tissue.

"I know I'm right," she giggled, "I never felt like a slut and I can tell you I fucked lots of guys before I met Richard, and he knew that about me before he asked me to marry him. He even told me about him and his sister before I married him. He wanted no secrets between us, even today we tell each other everything."

"Thanks Lisa, I'm so glad I have you to talk to," I said softly. Then I giggled softly, "As much as I love and trust Lee there are some things I can't discuss with him."

"Hey anytime, you're the sister I never had, so I'm here for you. As a matter of fact I understand Lee is going to visit Sandy this weekend and we want you to come stay with us."

"Yeah," I mumbled, "I want things to work out for him....but it kind of makes me scared also."

"Ava, we don't know what the future holds, but I know this, Lee loves you and will always be there for you. You just have to have faith in that," smiling and giving me a hug.

"Any chance I can get a hug," Richard chuckled walking up unexpectedly. Then he must have noticed my eyes, "Sorry is something wrong," he asked with a concerned look on his face.

"No dear, just girls talk," Lisa giggled, "we are conspiring against men in general."

"In that case I'm going to leave you ladies to it," he chuckled, "that's a battle no man will ever win."

"Don't leave Richard," I giggled at his last comment, "I need to leave anyway," I replied as I got up.

"Well in that case give me a hug I really need one after the day I've had," he chuckled and gathered me in his arms and hugged me. "Plan on Friday night me, me taking you and Lisa out to dinner."

LEE

After Ava left, I thought about what she said, Nick only allowed her one Mojitos and had not pushed her to drink a lot of alcoholic drinks. That made me feel better about him and even respect him. I had seen men in clubs pouring drinks down girls getting them loaded, in hopes of taking advantage of them.

I decided I was going to teach Ava a few defensive moves in order for her to protect herself if the occasion ever came up. A young beautiful girl couldn't be too careful, there were plenty of jerks out there.

Still I didn't know Nick or his family, except they were well off financially. I decided to see what I could find out about him. Lisa seemed to know them so I decided to speak to her and let her know I was just looking out for Ava.

Ava returned from Lisa about 5:45 p.m. Instead of coming into the den where I was she went straight upstairs. I started to go up and check on her, but decided it was best to give her space. She was having a hard time obviously about me going to see Sandy. Hell, I understood, I was having a hard time thinking about Ava being with other men.

Being the older brother I knew I had to be the one that made her understand it was what was best for both us. I was having a hard time convincing myself! I was wishing things were different and she wasn't my sister.

But what's that they say, 'Wish in one hand and shit in the other. See which one fills the fastest!'.

Surprisingly Ava came downstairs seeming in a better mood. She had on jean shorts and a tank top and a pair of sneakers. It was almost 6:30 and she asked me if I had already eaten.

"As a matter of fact I haven't," I chuckled, "but I figured you would eat at Lisa's."

"I could have but Richard came home, and I thought I needed to leave and let them have time together. I'm going to be staying with them this weekend and didn't want to wear out my welcome."

There it was again, my leaving her with them this weekend. I wanted to avoid that topic right now and concentrate on her. She needed to be reassured I was still here for her and I knew just how to do it. When I was her age I couldn't have enough sex, and Ava was the same.

"Well we can fix something here, or we can run out somewhere and get something. Your choice," I chuckled, "just as long as it's not pizza again."

"Any suggestions," she asked, "maybe something I haven't tried?"

"I know just the place, just promise me you will at least try what I order, and if you don't like it you don't have to eat it," I chuckled as I got up off the couch.

"Oh no, you're grinning makes me think I better not agree," she giggled.

"Come on, trust me, I promise you that if you don't like the first bite, you can order whatever you want off the menu," I chuckled and hugged her.

"Okay, but this better not be some trick," she mumbled, "I'm not in the mood for tricks."

At the seafood restaurant on the beach, you had to order at the counter and take a number and they would call your number when it was ready. They had seating outside on the patio and loud speakers where you could hear your order number called. I got Ava seated first then went and placed our order.

I got us each a large coke and took them out to her. She was looking around at what the others were eating, wondering what I had ordered. "Can't you at least tell me what you ordered," she pleaded.

OldMan45
OldMan45
1,025 Followers