Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Trust me," I smiled about the time they called my number. "When I come back close your eyes. You promised me you would trust me."

When I walked up with the tray, she couldn't see what I had but she grinned and closed her eyes. Sitting next to her I picked her fried oyster Po' Boy and held it up to her mouth. "Just open your mouth and take a bite, keep your eyes closed until you swallow it," I told her.

Leaning forward she opened wide and took a bite, then started chewing with her eyes closed. "Oh my gawd, this is delicious," then opened her eyes and smiled. "What is it?"

"Fried oysters, lettuce, tomato, pickle chips and a spicy Remoulade sauce," I chuckled, "so I guess you like fried oysters."

"I guess I need to be more open to trying new things," she grinned, "you sure have taught me lots of new things," she smiled and licked her lips where some of the sauce had dripped on her bottom lip.

I growled, "Eat your sandwich before you get in trouble."

She might end up with Nick or some other guy down the road, but tonight she was mine. I intended to enjoy the hell out of her by giving her several orgasms. It had been too long since I tasted her or had my dick in her.

When we got home I directed her to get her ass upstairs to my bedroom and be quick about it, and she better be naked by the time I get there. She squealed and ran up the stairs. I went to the kitchen and got a can of whipped cream and a bowl of strawberries.

When I walked in my bedroom she was spread out on my bed, the lights down low. She must have started stripping as soon as she got to the top of the stairs. Her top and the first thing I saw, then her bra and one shoe. Next was her shorts and the other shoe, last was her panties at the foot of the bed.

Her eyes looked at me and what I was holding and grinned. I sat the whipped cream and strawberries on the night stand and opened the bottom drawer. I pulled out two sets of cuffs, some rope and a blindfold.

She took a deep breath and bit her bottom lip, her eyes following my every move as I strapped her down on the bed. I laid the blindfold on the pillow beside her head. She never said a word, but I could already smell her arousal, as I started removing my clothes.

When I was naked, my cock fully hard, pointing upward, she licked her lips and smiled, then I heard a low moan escape her lips. Even in the low light I could see she had tanned and her large firm tits were milky white where her bathing top covered her. Her abdomen and pubic areas were creamy white also and stood out against her tanned thighs and legs. I could wait to see her ass and how it stood out against her tanned back and legs. Fuck she look like a sex goddess.

She moaned softly, her eyes on my cock and licking her lips, "Pl..ease hurry," she whimpered.

Taking the blindfold I fastened it around her head, "Shhhh," I whispered. "If you cum before I say you can, I'll leave you strapped here all night on edge."

She groaned as I lifted her butt high enough to slide a pillow beneath her hips. She was already wet and I blew across her wet slit. "Oh.....oh" she moaned. I did it again and her little nub peaked out begging for attention. She struggled trying to lift her hips up and groaned again.

The can of whipped cream was cold and I squirted it on her hot wet pussy. "OH, oh, oh," she moaned as goosebumps spread across her soft skin.

Her breathing increased, her chest rising and falling. Her nipples hardened and she tugged at her restraints. When I sprayed her nipples with cold whipped cream, she screamed, "OH FUCK.....pl..ease."

Bending over I licked and sucked the whipped cream off her hard nipples, she panted and tried to arch her tits up for the warmth of my mouth, "Gawd y..yes, oh,"

She whimpered as I sucked and nibbled on her tits, then I squirted more cold whipped cream on her tits. "OH fuck.." she gasped and shivered.

Moving between her tanned legs I licked from the bottom of her slit upward tasting her juices mixed with the whipped cream. Then flicked her engorged clit with my tongue, she gasped loudly her mouth forming a silent O. Her fists were squeezed tight as she finally sucked in a breath of air.

Pressing the cold can towards her back hole I squirted cold cream on her tight ring. She tried clenching her ass and I slapped her pussy, "OH GAWG,,,," as more juice flooded her cunt and leaked down and mixed with the cream around her backdoor.

Coating her pussy with more whipped cream I stood back and admired her body. MY dick was about to explode so I gripped the base of my shaft and squeezed to keep from cumming. Precum was dripping off the end. I coated my finger and rubbed her lips with my precum like it was lipstick.

Her tongue flicked out licking her lips as she bucked and moaned. "Pl,,ease...oh my gawd...pleaseee."

Picking up a strawberry I poked it inside her pussy coating it on her juices and whipped cream then feeding it to her. She moaned as she chewed and ate the treat tasting herself and the whipped cream, "More...." she groaned opening her mouth and licking her lips.

I smiled as I repeated the process several times. She had pussy juice, whipped cream and strawberry juice dripping down her chin. Opening her mouth for more I slid my cock between her lips. She clamped down on the head of my cock and sucked like a baby taking a bottle.

Fuck I was about to orgasm from the warmth of her mouth and her tongue. I needed to be inside her. Pulling my cock out of her mouth, a popping sound escaped her lips as she struggled to keep my cock in her mouth.

In a gravelly voice I growled, "Beg me you little slut, where do you want my cock," as I slapped her face with my leaking cock, leaving precum and saliva all over her face.

"Oh gawd ple.aseee......fuck me...." she whimpered behind her mask.

Positioning myself between her spread legs, her ass propped up with the pillow, I rubbed my throbbing cock around her wet creamy covered entrance. She groaned and tried to arch up to get my dick inside her.

"Gawd such a greedy slut," I chuckled softly as I lined up with her entrance. She opened her mouth to say something or beg, just as I thrust inside her balls deep.

OH FUCK...."she screamed, "fuck yes...oh fuck."

Damn her pussy felt tight as she clamped down on me. My hands were on the bed by her tits as I held myself up as I pumped into her. I wanted to watch my cock sliding in and out of her. Her breasts shook and jiggled looking like snowy covered mountain tops with the whipped cream on them.

I continued to pump into her as I leaned down and sucked and nibbled on her cream covered nipples. She was grunting and moaning making strange sounds as her head thrashed from side to side.

"Cum for me, cum on my cock," I grunted as I pounded in and out of her. I was about to lose it and wanted to feel her cum on my cock. She didn't disappoint, as soon I gave her permission to cum she moaned loudly and clenched down on my dick and screamed, "FUCK, FUCK, yes, yes fill me up.....gawd yes."

As my nuts drew up I grunted and shook as my cock exploded, "Ughhhh...uugghh..... uuuggghhhhhhhhh, fuuucckkkkkk," emptying four loads of hot cum deep inside her wet moist pussy.

Exhausted I collapsed down on top of her, my cock still buried deep inside her cunt. We were both panting and breathing hard as I felt her pussy clench, release and clench again, milking my cock of the last dribbles of cum.

"Oh fuck Ava," I moaned softly, my head buried in her neck and shoulder, "that was simply amazing." I could feel her heart beating beneath me, her sticky tits mashed into my chest. I felt her cunt quivered and more juices leak out dripping on my balls.

"Oh fuck...Lee....I can....feel your cock....still throbbing inside me," she moaned softly. Then I felt her body shutter and her cunt clamp down on my cock again. Damn I was getting hard again

Pulling out of her I quickly released her binds, and at last jerked the blindfold off her head. She lay there limp below me moaning and whimpering. Flipping her over on her belly she grunted and groaned as I lifted her hips.

"I'm not done yet you wanton slut," I growled loudly. Her white butt globes stood out against her tanned back and legs. I slapped her ass cheeks hard "SMACK, SMACK," one on each cheek and watched them jiggled as she groaned. She swayed her butt back and forth asking for more.

"SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK," raining blows down on her ass one cheek than the other. "You like that don't you," I growled and grabbed a handful of her red ass cheeks and thrust inside her sloppy wet cunt hard.

"Fuck yes....fuck yes.....give it to me.....oh fuck," she squealed as her fist clench the sheets in her hands. Keeping one hand on her ass cheek I grabbed her pony tail and jerked her head up and started pounding into her pussy. I knew I could go longer now since I had cum already and I didn't let up. In and out, in and out I fucked her hard.

"Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap," sounds echo off the walls along with squishy sounds of her pussy. She was moaning and grunting each time I bottomed out. She screamed, "LEE....LEE..." and came on my shaft, more juices leaking out bathing my nuts in hot creamy girl cum.

That only made me pound harder. I was pounding so hard she was pushed up and her head was bumping the headboard. She grunted, and squealed as I pounded into her I felt her cunt clamp down as she moaned loudly, "OH FUCK.....I'm cccuuummming."

My dick was hard as nails and soaked in her juices. I slapped her ass hard ordering to reach back and spread her ass cheeks. She moaned and groaned coming down from her last orgasm and just mumbled incoherently.

"SLAP, SLAP," I hit her ass again, "I said spread your damn cheeks," I growled at her.

She groaned and reached back and spread her ass cheeks. Her dark ring was covered in her juices and a mixture of whipped cream. I placed my cock against her dark tunnel and pushed slowly inside her anus. "OH...shit..."she grunted, her sphincter clamping down on my throbbing cock. I reached around and tugged hard on her right nipple making her scream and as she did I buried my dick all the way up her dark tunnel.

"Ughhhhh," she groaned, as I bottomed out. I fell over the back of her, my mouth near her left ear as I tugged and pulled on her tits. "You're going to cum again with my shaft up your tight ass," I grunted in her ear.

I started slow stroking in and out of her dark tunnel. She would moan when my dick slid out and grunted when I pushed back inside her. We built up a rhythm in and out, in and out. Soon she was moaning loudly and pushing back as I entered her.

I was reaching the point of no return, as I nibbled on her earlobe and groaned, "Cum for me you little slut," as I pumped faster and faster. Her hands let go of her ass and grabbed the sheets tightly in her fists and she screamed, "harder, harder, I'm gonna cum....fuck..fuck...yes...fill my assssss.....cummmmiinnngggggg."

Three more strokes and I screamed in her ear, "OH Fuck..fuckk...I'm gonna to fill... your ass uppppp," as I stiffened and my dick pulsed and sent 3 more loads of thick hot cum deep inside her colon.

Collapsing on top of her then rolling to the side taking her with me, my cock slid out of her dark tunnel. I was gasping for air, my heart pounding. I pulled her to me, her back to my front and she moaned and panted as cum dribbled out of her ass coating both of us. For several minutes we just lay there. Us and the bed was a sticky mess from girl cum, sperm and whipped cream.

My arm was around her holding her breast, I was still trying to catch my breath, when she twisted her head around and giggled softly, "Can we go another round."

"Oh gawd Ava," I chuckled softly, " my balls are empty. It'll take a while for me to recover. I think I've created a sex freak."

She turned toward me and in a husky sexy voice said, "I got one more hole, and I want you to fill it with hot creamy cum," as she started kissing my neck and down to my nipples. Her hand drifted down to my slick limp dick and started stroking my cock.

"Ava" I groaned," it's gonna...take a while...my nuts are empty."

She giggled softly as she squirmed and moved lower licking and nibbling on my sweaty sticky body until she was between my legs. My dick was still limp, but she continued to stroke it, while she kissed my balls, licking up all the gooey mess.

"Fuck...Ava....it's not...gonna..." I mumbled. Then I felt her mouth sucking on the head of my dick sucking and licking and moaning as she sucked on the cock that had been up her ass.

She was slurping and slobbering all over my dick, "Slurp, slurp, ahh, slurp,slurp, mmmh..slurrrppp, ahhh....mmmmmhhh..slurp."

OH Fuck," I moaned and ran my hands through her hair. My cock was responding and growing inside her wet warm mouth. I looked down and she was making love to my meaty shaft, licking up one side, then the other. While she was worshiping my dick with her mouth she was fondling my balls with her free hand.

As she kissed the head of my dick she looked me in the eye and winked. Grinning now that my cock was hard as concrete she proceeded to bob her head up and down on the first 4" of my cock.

Looking at her face smeared in saliva and cum as she bobbed up and down, then raised her head and smiled, while she held my cock at the base, she giggled, "told you I could get you hard......now I'm gonna get the rest of your cum." She smiled as she lowered her mouth down on the head of my cock, her eyes on me. Then slowly lowered her head until my cock was buried in her throat, her nose in my wet sticky pubic hair. Then she thrust her tongue out licking my balls that were against her chin.

"HOLY SHIT, holy shit," I groaned, "Oh my gawd." My hands grabbed her pony tail and started jerking her head up and down on my dick. Her face was a mess and as her head moved up and down saliva, precum was leaking out the sides of her mouth.

I couldn't believe it but my balls started drawing up again, so using both my hands I started skull fucking her, jerking her head up and down. "I'm gonna....facefuck you... like...a $2 whore...." I grunted. Her eyes were watering but she made no attempt to stop me, keeping her eyes on it was like she was smiling around my dick.

I was close to cumming and grunted as I pumped her head up and down, then I felt my cock swell and my nuts draw up tight, "FUCK, FUCK, TAKE IT ALL," I screamed as my cock emptied another load of cum down her gullet.

I couldn't believe I had that much cum left in me, but it was enough when I held her head down burying my cock deep in her throat, she gagged and cum spilled out around the corners of her mouth and was running out of her nose.

Letting go of her head I fell back against the pillow. She pulled back on my cock until just the head was in her mouth, and continued to suck and slurp up the last few dribbles. When my limp cock fell out of her mouth she dropped her head on my right thigh and holding my limp dick against her face, and moaned "yummy."

I woke up later and she was still laying between my legs her sticky face glistening with dried cum and saliva. Her hand still wrapped around my limp dick, the head of my cock against her lips. She was asleep and each breath she took I felt the warm air on my dick as she exhaled. She looked like a child holding a pacifier against her lips.

Reaching down I was able to roll her over on her back. She just moaned and curled up and made purring sounds. She was a mess, hell both of us were. Dried cum, sticky white whipped cream covered nearly every inch of her body. My chest hair and pubic hair was matted with whipped cream and dried cum. My dick hung limply as I stood up, my nuts were crusty from dried cum.

The bedroom reeked of sex and looked over at the clock. It was 4:55 a.m. No sense in trying to go back to sleep, I'm usually up by six o'clock anyway.

The bed was just as messed up as we were. Hell it would be easier just to strip the bed and throw the sheets and pillows away. I walked in the bathroom and started the shower and got the water temp just right, then went and picked up Ava. She just murmured when I picked her up and carried her into the shower.

Standing under the shower letting the water knock the worse part off our bodies, Ava finally stirred and looked up at me. She smiled as water cascaded over us, and wiggle letting me know she wanted to stand.

We just stood there a few minutes holding each other letting the water do its magic. Turning her away from me I used a sponge to lather it up with soap and washed her body. She just leaned against the shower wall and let me clean her, making no attempt to help. I had to wash her hair twice, it was a sticky matted mess.

Normally my dick would be standing at attention from washing her body, but mine was dead to the world and just hung limply between my legs. She looked down when I finished with her and giggled, "Last night was nice, but I think your dick is not going to respond," as she fondled my nuts. "Let me thank you for last night and wash you off."

I was too tired to argue. I just closed my eyes and let her bathe me. My dick didn't respond at all, and I had her giggle several times as she washed my cock and balls getting all the cum and whipped cream off.

"All finished," she giggles again.

Later we were dressed and in the kitchen making breakfast. I had stripped the bed and thrown away the sheets and pillow cases. Ava was cooking bacon and making scrambled eggs while I sat sipping coffee.

We hadn't said much to each other and nothing about last night. With her back to me she continued to fix breakfast and when she was finished and sat down and we were eating. The silence was deafening, finally she spoke softly, "I guess I went a little wild last night, but I needed that and there was a reason for it."

I chuckled, "I'm not complaining, but yes you were a little wild last night. I couldn't believe you got my hard that last time, and sure as hell wasn't expecting you to suck my cock after it had been up your ass."

She blushed and took a bite of her eggs, then looked at me and grinned. "Well I did wash myself real good after I got back home...plus with the whipped cream and all..... it wasn't that bad," she giggled softly. "Plus I had a reason....for getting a little carried away," she mumbled then took a drink of coffee.

"I'm all ears," I chuckled, "again I'm not complaining, the sex was fantastic."

""I know...the sex with you always is," she stammered, "don't take this wrong...but I been worried that after you see Sandy..you might not want to have sex with me. So I kinda got carried away." Her head had been looking down, then she looked at me, "That didn't come out right....I want you to be happy and if Sandy does that for you, then so be it," she murmured and a tear ran down her cheek.

Before I could respond, she jumped up and ran off up stairs. I started to go after her, but decided to give her a few minutes. Hell I needed a few minutes to think about how to handle the situation. My emotions were all over the place like Ava's.

I noticed it was only 6:28 a.m. I badly needed to talk to Richard. How did he and his sister get through this. Surely they had a hard time after being sexually involved, then her marrying and moving away. I sent a text saying I urgently needed to speak with him.

Five minutes later he called me. As soon as I answered he said, "Don't tell me this concerns Ava," he sighed heavily.

"Yeah," I mumbled, " how did you guess."

"I saw her crying when I came home yesterday. Lisa told me some of it. She is in love with you, plus she has feelings for Nick and some other boy was mentioned," he sighed again. "How can I help?"

"I guess I'm wondering how you and your sister handled things...were you and her ever...or thought you were in love with each other?" I mumbled as I ran my hand through my hair and paced the kitchen floor.