Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God I wish right now I had your big cock in my mouth. Remember....now you made me gag....."I moaned softly. "Hmmmmm your cum....taste sooooo good." I licked my lips as I groaned and humped my finger.

Pulling my finger out of my wet pussy I rub my juices on my nipples and moan loudly as I pinched and tugged on them. "Oh fuck sometimes you make me cum...just sucking my titties.....oh fuck yes...I'm your little cumslut."

I almost made myself cum so I released my nipples and sucked my fingers clean. Reaching over to my new toy I picked it up and smiled, "I love the name of my toy 'Bliss Power', remember when you pushed this up inside my cunt the first time. Oh gawd I'm going to get lots of fun from this bad boy," I giggle.

Holding it up to my mouth I suck and lick it getting it good and wet, then grinned, "I'm so wet I probably don't need to suck and lick it.....but I like pretending it's your dick. Ohh it would be soooo good to suck your cock while this bad boy thrusts in my wet pussy and vibrates against my clit. Oh fuck that would be out of this world," I moan loudly and spit on the blue toy.

My pussy is leaking and my clit is throbbing as I moan and use the remote to turn the toy on the lowest setting and use it to rub my hard buds. "Oh this feels good, it's making my nipples tinge all the way down to my clit. Hmmmmmm yeah. Remember your teaching me my nipples are directly connected to my clit. Oh gawd yes," moan as I move it from one nipple to the other.

Now I'm getting really horny and need to cum. "I think I need to get in the right position. You know, like the other night in Tuscaloosa. Oh man you pounded my ass and cum so deep in my colon....hmmmmm...I was leaking cum all during the test in my panties."

Rolling over my head down and ass up in the air, I reach under me and insert the toy in my cunt while it's still vibrating on the lowest setting until it is fully seated against my clit. "Oh yeah....hmmmm..that feels so good," I mewl, as I pick up the remote.

"Gawd I wish I had a big cock in my ass right now.....guess I'll have to turn this up to full power....and see if it can get me off." Turning it the highest setting, "OH FUCK....this bad boy......is thrusting and hitting my G-spot! Oh fuck....oh fuck... oh my poor pussy........oh FUCK cccuuummminnnggggggg!" I screamed as I rolled over on my back grabbing the remote and turned it off.

"Oh my gawd.....that was awesome......." I moaned as I pulled the pussy pleaser out of my wet cunt. Panting and gasping for air, I held the dripping wet toy up and looked at it. "See how wet it is, gawd I wish it was your big cock," I purred and started licking it clean. "Hmmmmmm.......that tastes almost as good as your cum. Hope you're able to make Sandy cum that hard."

Spreading my legs I laid the toy down and used my fingers to spread my lips open. "See how wet my pussy is. Good luck on making Sandy cum," I giggled. "Secret Agent Ava will help you win her over. Hmmmmmm, maybe I have an idea," I smiled at what was probably the camera, "bring her here and I'll fuck her with my toy while you face fuck her. Then when she has you good and hard, I'll lick your balls while you fuck her." Bowing a kiss toward the camera, I rolled over and curled up to take a nap.

Later that evening......

"Would you ladies like a glass of wine," Richard asks as he escorted me and Lisa into the house after dinner.

Lisa gave him a kiss on the cheek, "That would be lovely, Ava and I will meet you outside by the pool."

"Listen you guys have been really nice taking me out to eat and celebrating, but I'm sure you would probably like to have some alone time. I'll just head to bed," I replied. I knew from watching them all night, that Richard had that look in his eye that he was ready to jump Lisa's bones. I couldn't blame him, she looked beautiful and sexy.

"No," Lisa smiled and grabbed my hand, "I forgot when we went to dinner you weren't old enough to drink, and by damn we are going to have a nice glass of wine," she giggled, "or several and celebrate your knocking the socks off that SAT test. Now come on, and Richard pick out a nice red wine and join us."

"Yes ma'am," he grinned, "and she's right Ava, this is your night and I have a nice Pinot Noir I think you'll enjoy. So you ladies go ahead and I'll grab a bottle."

"Ava I'm so proud of you, and damn jealous also," she giggled as we sat down in the lounge chairs by the pool. "You're not only beautiful but smart. Have you decided what you want to major in when you start college?"

"Something in Computer Science, not sure what direction I want to go yet. I'm considering learning more about coding and app development," I replied.

"If you ladies are talking about 1's and 0's," Richard chuckled, "that's above my head."

Opening the bottle of wine, he poured 3 bell shaped glasses and handed one to each of us. "Computers are those machines that are supposed to retrieve information I need on case law, at least when I can find the right keys to push."

Lisa giggled, "Yeah right, most of that boring shit is already in that big head of yours."

"Which big head do you mean dear?" He smiled and winked at her.

I laughed out loud. "Richard!" Lisa smirked, "You're supposed to be a gentleman."

"Sorry Ava," Richard apologized, "that just slipped out."

"No apology needed," I smiled and took a drink of my wine. "Thanks for the wine, it tastes really good, and it is aggravating I'm old enough to die for my country and vote but can't buy booze."

"I somewhat agree," Richard replied, "however not all 18, 19, or 20 year olds, are capable of making mature decisions. Since the law passed in 1984 making it 21, we have had a significant reduction in DWI's and teenage deaths from accidents."

I still had my purse with me,and thought it would be a good idea to ask Richard a legal question. "What's the penalty if caught using a fake ID? For instance I use one to purchase alcohol?"

"You say that like you have one. Do you?" He asked, his brow raised, as he crossed his legs and leaned back in his chair.

"I haven't used it yet, but yes I do," I replied as I pulled out my 2 Iowa driving licenses and handed them to him.

Lisa sat up and leaned over looking at the cards Richard was holding, as he looked them over. Finally, he looked up at me, "First of all, depending it could be a misdemeanor or felony. I must say I can't tell the difference between these 2 licenses, but I can't recommend using them, if that's what you're asking."

"First of all I would never drink and drive. I would only use it if carded at a bar or club. That's all it would ever be used for, nothing else," I replied as he handed them back to me.

"Again I can't recommend you use that you understand. However, if used just for the purpose you described, probably a misdemeanor, and/or fine. They estimate that a third of college kids have some form of fake ID. My legal position is don't use it, however I understand where you're coming from, so use your own judgement."

"Can you get in trouble allowing me to drink this wine," I asked as I held my glass up that was almost empty.

"No," he chuckled, more relaxed again, "the law allows it as long as you're at home supervised by someone over 21,and makes sure you don't leave and drive"

"In that case hit me," I giggled, "and I promise you'll never hear about me drinking and driving."

Lisa giggled, "My glass needs refilling and no more legal shit tonight, except let me say this. Ava if you're ever arrested, keep your mouth shut and call Richard. Now pour me a fucking drink."

Richard chuckled, "I can see right now there are going to be 2 ladies with hangovers in the morning," as he refilled our glasses.

Saturday June 25th......

LEE

Sandy was cuddling up next to me, and woke me up mumbling words I couldn't understand. I listened carefully but still couldn't make out what she was saying, I only heard the word 'sorry' then just an unintelligible sound. The sex had been amazing, even better than I ever dreamed it would be. Was she sorry about that? I really didn't think so. She had changed from a blushing shy woman to a female so horny she came humping my cock on the couch. She said it was the best sex she ever had after giving me head.

Hell, I had recovered, and the heat of her body next to me had me hard as nails again. Her head was tucked under my chin and I could smell her hair, and feel her warm breath on my chest. My cock was poking her belly, my left leg still between her thighs and my left hand on her ass.

After hearing say the word 'sorry' I wasn't sure if I should fuck her again until I understood what she was thinking. I didn't want to screw this up. Her right arm had been wrapped around me, then I felt her right hand slip down and wrap around my throbbing cock.

"Do...you....still.....want me?" She mumbled softly. "Sorry...I acted like a cheap slut."

Pulling back where I could look at her, I used my left hand to tilt her face up so I could see her. "You're holding my hard cock...what do you think? Of course I want you, last night was amazing and I intend to make you mine forever if I can," my voice is full of emotion as I look her in the eye and softly kiss her.

"You...need to understand something," she murmured in a soft voice.

I chuckled lightly, "If we are going to talk...you need to let go of my dick so my brain can start working again. All the blood has drained to my cock."

She buried her head in my chest and I heard a soft giggle, as she let go of my dick. Wrapping her right arm around me, she spoke softly, "I haven't had sex in a long time and after our Zoom call....I realize how much I missed it. My husband, well as you know is gay, but he didn't act that way in the beginning. The sex wasn't bad, he just couldn't make me cum from penetration."

Holding her against me, I rubbed her back softly, "You don't have to explain anything Sandy, the past is the past. All I care about is you are in my arms now," kissing the top of her head.

"No you need to know some things. I never had oral sex until I was married to Larry, and it was something he was definitely into, more than regular sex. Anyway I found I liked it, maybe because he could get me off by going down on me. You probably think I'm crazy not realizing something was off. But I didn't and I got to where I enjoyed oral sex and I guess got good at it," she murmured in a soft voice.

"He told me he didn't want kids, at least right now, so I went on birth control and have stayed on it. You may not believe me but it was 3 years before I knew something was wrong. I thought it was me and until he started wanting to fuck my ass and I refused. It was downhill after that and he started acting like a jerk. That hurt because I really loved him at first. I stayed because of Noah," her voice trailed off and I felt her wet tears on my skin.

"No more Sandy, you have said enough," I spoke softly and stoked her back, "he probably loved you, and deep down his true nature won out and he realized he was gay and found someone. That's not on you, we are who we are. And you, you're a smart, sweet, kind, beautiful sexy woman that I want to have babies with and grow old with. Of course we'll fuck like bunnies," I chuckled as I finished talking.

She finally giggled and looked up at me smiling, "You're still hard," as her hand wrapped around my dick. "Maybe you could make love to me?"

We did, and took our time as I rolled over and sunk inside her. Not rushing just stroking each other's bodies with our hands and lips. We came at the same time with her legs and arms wrapped around me. We drifted back off to sleep as we cuddle after another round of amazing sex.

When I woke up she was sleeping soundly and I saw it was still early. It was 7:30 in the morning and I knew she worked long hours and didn't get much sleep last night. I eased myself out of bed and tucked the sheet around her and went to take a piss. Her bathroom was nice, just small. No tub just a shower so I went ahead and found her coffee maker and started making coffee. Then I showered and cleaned up and went back to the bedroom to dress.

She was still snuggled up in bed so I quietly dressed in khaki pants, brown belt and brown loafers. As I was pulling on a blue pullover shirt with a banded bottom, she rolled over and stretched.

Finally looking at me, "Oh my gawd, what time is it?" A surprise look on her face.

Leaning over I took her face in my hands and gave a kiss on the lips. "It's only about 8 o'cock," I chuckled, "now get up and dress the coffee is ready."

"Sorry I slept..." she started to talk but I interrupted her, "If I hear the word sorry again I'm going to bend you over my knee and spank you, now get your sweet butt up we have the whole day ahead of us."

She giggled softly, "Are you always this bossy?"

"You have no idea," I growled at her and planted another kiss on the end of her cute nose. "Now get moving," I ordered as I jerked the sheet away from her leaving her naked body sitting up in bed.

She squealed and used her hands to cover her tits, and blushed. "I have already seen and kissed most of that lovely body," I chuckled, "so there's no sense in hiding it."

"Okay, okay....I need coffee." she smiled and finally uncovered her tits and got out of bed. I swatted her butt lightly as she walked over to her dresser to open a drawer.

"No, just get showered, I'll get you a cup of coffee. How do you take it?"

"Black, one sugar," she replied as she scooted around me to keep from getting her ass swatted and race off to the bathroom.

I watched her naked butt sway as she headed across the hall to the bathroom, and had to reach down and adjust my cock in my pants. I fixed her a cup of coffee and carried it to her in the bathroom. She was just getting ready to step into the glass enclosed shower, and glanced back over her shoulder at me. I was holding two cups of coffee and handed one to her with a big smile on my face.

She grinned and took the cup from me and said, "Thanks for the coffee, I don't usually have anyone waiting on me." (pause) I was just leaning against the wash basin counter sipping my coffee admiring her body. "Are you just going to stand there and watch me shower," she asked nervously as she took a sip of her coffee. She still pretty much had her back to me, looking over her left shoulder.

"I'm thinking about it.....but I better not." I chuckled, "if I stay and watch you'll never get dressed today and I would like to get out and see some of Albuquerque."

She blushed and took another drink of her coffee, then handed the cup to me. "I'll get done faster if you're not watching," she murmured.

"I saw what you had in your fridge, so I'll fix us some breakfast while you shower. Maybe if I'm not watching you my dick will go down," I smiled and winked at her.

She giggled softly and stepped quickly into the shower. I had seen she had enough in her fridge to whip up some ham and cheese omelets, so I did that and fixed some toast and had it done as she came in the kitchen in a bath robe, her hair damp.

"You're spoiling me by fixing coffee and cooking breakfast," she said softly as she came over and hugged me. "I've never had a man cook for me before," she smiled up at me.

"Get used to it, I intend to spoil you rotten," as I swatted her butt, "now sit down and eat before I carry you back to bed and we never get out of here."

We had a nice breakfast and she told me more about her business and Madeline. It just seemed natural, as if we had done this many times before. Eating, talking, and acting like we were a real couple. At least that's how I felt.

We had spent so much time talking, by the time she had dressed and fixed her hair it was almost ten o'clock. I had cleaned up the kitchen while she dressed and had my phone out checking to make sure I didn't have any messages I needed to follow up on. Thank goodness all was quiet and I didn't have any calls to return.

"Well I'm ready, sorry I took so long," she said as she stood before me. She had on black jeans and black ankle boots with 2" heels. Her top was a light gray that buttoned up, the buttons were black.

"There you go again using that word 'sorry', I teased her. "Last warning, next time you are getting a spanking."

She blushed and giggled, "Come on and I'll take you to Old Town, I think you will really like it and I'll buy you lunch.

Standing I wrapped my arms around her, "We can do what you just said, but I'm taking you shopping, and buying you some sexy underwear for you to wear when we have Zoom chats," I chuckled. "Maybe even some sex toys?" I wiggle my eyebrows and grinned.

"Oh my gawd," she giggled, her face turning red. "Let's get out of here and I'll take you to Old Town Albuquerque."

She took me to Old Town a historic place that had been an attraction to visitors for over a century. Local artisans sold handcrafted jewelry, and I purchased for Sandy a beautiful turquoise bracelet and earrings set, which I made her put on and they looked beautiful on her.

The streets were narrow and old adobe houses were now being used as restaurants and artisan shops. We stopped at one place and I had some of the best enchiladas I ever had, which she insisted on paying for, I reluctantly allowed her since it seemed important to her.

The plaza was overlooked by 18th century San Felipe de Neri Church. It was a pleasant experience and I took the time getting some pictures with my phone. I even had a nice lady take a picture of Sandy and I hugging each other and smiling, with the old Church way in the background.

As we walked back to her car I told her, "I like those sexy Hiphugger panties you wore yesterday, what color are you wearing today?" My voice was husky as I squeezed her ass cheeks.

She blushed again, but didn't make an effort to pull away. "Oh my gosh, not so loud there are people all around," she murmured quietly. "They are black if you must know. Madeline surprised me and gave them to me. When she found out you were coming she said I needed some sexier underwear."

I chuckled, "Well we are going shopping and I'm buying you several more pairs. I want you to always dress in sexy underwear. Especially when we have phone/video sex."

She smiled up at me, "I haven't felt sexy in a long time....but you make me feel sexy. You make me feel like living again, besides just working all the time."

Standing beside her car with people walking nearby, I pulled her into my arms and kissed her hard on the mouth. She moaned as her arms went around me, ignoring the people around us. When the kiss ended, she gasped and giggled softly.

"You're making me have dirty thoughts," she mumbled as she looked up at me. "I.. I can't believe we're making out here in public."

"I have dirty thoughts about you all the time," I growled, giving her butt another squeeze, "I Googled and found a Victoria's Secret store near here, and an Adult Lion's Den store close by and that's our next stop."

"You're really serious?" Her face turned red. "I've never been in an Adult store, I would be too embarrassed to go in one."

"Get over it, you'll be with me," I chuckled, "Since I can't be with you every day you need some toys to keep you happy and satisfied until we are together again. Besides it'll be fun when we have video sex."

We went to VS first and she finally showed some excitement as we picked out several sets of bras and panties. It was obvious no one had ever made her feel so sexy and it made happy to see her smile. When I picked out a black garter belt and black stockings and held them up, it was the only time her face turned bright red. Especially when another customer, a middle aged lady, smiled at her and gave an approving nod of her head.

By the time we left VS she had 4 new bras, 3 pairs each of hiphugger, cheeky, bikini and thong panties. Two babydoll outfits, one white the other black, along with the black garter belt and several pairs of hose, plus some thigh high hose of black, nude and white.

1...34567...11