Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madeline took a drink of her screwdriver, then winked at me, "I wasn't telling any lies about you....I just told him you were horny and needed to get laid," she giggled.

"Madeline!" She blushed bright red, "That's embarrassing."

I couldn't keep from chuckling, I wrapped my arm around Sandy, "I think I'd like to hear what you two talk about," giving Sandy a one arm hug.

Popping another sausage ball in her mouth Madeline grinned at Sandy and picked up another sausage ball and looked at it like she was inspecting it. "These are really good....but I really like bigger balls," and popped the sausage ball in her mouth.

I laughed as Sandy turned even redder. I was really liking Madeline, she seemed to be a fire cracker. I wouldn't kick her out of bed, but I only wanted to bed Sandy. Before Sandy replied Tab stalked back into the living room licking his lips and hopped on Madeline's lap."Oh Tab," she petted him, making him purr and nuzzle his head into her small boobs. "are you ready to go home with me, I'll even let you sleep with me tonight."

Sandy shook her head and finished the drink she had in her hand. Standing up she said, "Let me get his food and you can leave before you embarrass me anymore," she scolded Madeline.

Talking to the cat, "Tab that's our cue to leave," standing and holding Tab in one arm, she reached and popped another sausage ball in her mouth. "Lee it was a real pleasure meeting you. I probably won't see you before you leave, just make sure you leave my boss lady with a smile on her face," she giggled.

"That's the plan," I chuckled, "you just take good care of her after I leave. I hear you have really been a big help to her."

Sandy returned with a bag in her hand, "Here this should be all you need, and call me tomorrow if you need me."

Looking back at me, Madeline shrugged her shoulders, "See what I mean, chain her ass to the bed and don't let her leave until you have to go back." Looking at Sandy, "Ugh, girl don't you dare call or come by the office. If you do I'll quit," she giggled and with sack in hand reached around Sandy's neck hugging her. With that she was out the door.

Sandy locked the door and turned and looked at me, still blushing."I won't ever tell her anything else," she mumbled, "she teased me all day telling me to leave, I was just in the way day dreaming instead of working," she said with a soft laugh.

Taking a drink and looking at her over the rim of my glass, chuckled, "Just what things do you tell her?" She blushed even more, as she walked toward me then started to pour herself another drink. I leaned forward off the couch and stopped her.

"No more booze for you," I firmly told her as I pulled back into my lap. "I don't want you to be drunk the first time I make you scream my name when you cum."

She was sitting across my lap, her legs extended out along the cushions, my right arm around her waist, my drink in my left hand. "Now tell me what things you've told Madeline?" I smiled enjoying the look on her face.

"I might have told her you made me cum......just talking to me," she grinned shyly.

I chuckled softly, and finished my drink, handing my glass to Sandy and having her set it on the coffee table. "You just came out and told her I talked to you and you masturbated. I would love to have heard that conversation."

Playfully slapping my chest, "If you remember I told you she was coming over right before we ended the call. She could tell something had happened and kept at me, until I said we sort of had phone sex. I swear the government should hire her to interrogate terrorist."

I chuckled and pulled her to where she was straddling my lap again. "I'm thinking I like her idea, of chaining you to the bed and keeping you there all weekend. But first I want to pick up where we left off," I growled and held her face in both my hands and kissed her hard on the mouth.

Her arms went around my neck and she responded to the kiss, like she was starving for affection. We both moaned, and our tongues moved back and forth as we kissed passionately. Moving one hand to the nape of her neck my other hand moved her back and sought her zipper. Pulling the zipper down I finally had my hand on her smooth soft skin of her back.

She pulled her head back breaking the kiss, our eyes locked and she moaned softly, "I need you Lee." Then she started kissing me and grinding her crotch against my hardness, and running her hands through my hair. She was like a woman gone wild and desperate to get fucked.

My dick was so hard it hurt, and her grinding against me was making me desperate too. Unsnapping her bra I tugged her dress off her shoulders along with her bra straps. She had to let go of me with her hands, as I tugged her dress and bra down her arms freeing her creamy, soft white breasts, her pink nipples standing proudly.

"God your beautiful," I groaned as I licked and nibbled on her left tit all around her nipple teasing her.

Using her hands she arched her back and guided my mouth to her hard nipple, "Yes...oh yes..." she moaned softly, while grinding harder against my cock.

Switching breast I sucked and licked her right breast while using my free hand to continue to torment her left nipple between my thumb and forefinger. She responded by grinding harder, up and down, my length.

Panting and moaning, "Oh....oh gawd.......I'm.....cuuummmmiiinnngggg."

I was happy she got the release she was seeking, but I was about to cum in my pants and I didn't want that. I wanted the first time to be inside her. As she moaned and jerked as her orgasm raced through her, I growled, "Wrap your legs around me," as I stood up from the couch.

Walking quickly to the bedroom and sitting her down on her feet we tore at each other's clothes like wild animals. Down to just her underwear and me in boxers, I picked her up and laid her on the bed. God, she looked sexy laying there in just her panties. These were not the plain panties she wore the night she masturbated for me, these were white semi-low rise smooth Hiphugger Panty.

I stood there looking at her admiring her body, finally I was seeing all of her. Her chest was rising and falling, her nipples glistened from my sucking on them. My eyes trailed down her body taking in every inch of her creamy smooth skin. I want to remember this image forever, I just wished I had my phone handy to take a picture, but was afraid that would ruin the moment.

Her calling my name made me realize I was just staring at her and making her nervous. "Lee......is something.....wrong?" She mumbled softly.

"No, I just can't get over how beautiful and sexy you look. I have dreamed about this moment seeing you stretched out on a bed, and this is 10 times better than I ever imagined," my voice is low and husky, as I crawled up the foot of the bed to her.

"I was afraid....you were disappointed...." her voice is soft and low, her face flushed.

"Never" I growled, as I spread her legs and started kissing and nibbling her inner left thigh then her right thigh as I worked my way up to her panty covered crotch. "I want to lick and kiss every inch of you, and take my time tasting you."

"Lee....I need...you..." she moaned, "I've cum already....please I need you inside me," she pleaded gripping my head trying to pull me upward.

I chuckled softly, as I ran my hands under her thighs and grabbed her hands pinning them to the bed beside her hips. My shoulders are holding her legs spread, "Not yet my precious girl....I intend to explore every inch of you," as I licked and nibbled each side of the soft skin around her pussy. When I ran my tongue from the bottom up her wet slit, pushing the panties into her moist cunt she bucked and humped my face.

"Oh...oh...fuck.....LEE....oh me.....I'm going....to cuummmmm."

"Hmmmmm....you...taste soooo sweet," I lapped at the juices soaking her panties, as she bucked and writhed beneath me riding out her orgasm. Releasing her hands they lay limp by her side as she panted and gasped for air. Taking that as an opportunity I jerked my boxers and her panties off her and looked at her juicy pussy and pubic hair that was neatly trimmed. Using my hands to spread her wider, I lowered my head and nibbled on the lips of her pussy, first one side then the other.

She was moaning softly and her hands gripped the sheets, surrendering herself to me, knowing I was not going to stop. Freeing my hands so I could use the thumb of my left hand to stroke her clit while I tongue fucked her. My tongue probed her pussy as deep as I could, then I switched up and sucked on her engorged clit while slipping a finger inside her slick wet cunt. Curving my finger upward I searched for her G-spot and found it.

"OH GAWD....." she screamed, wrapping her legs around my head and fisting my hair, she humped my face. She was moaning loudly, but I could barely hear her, as her thighs squeezed my head smashing my ears. My eyes watered from her pulling my hair so hard I thought she would pull me bald. Her pussy gushed filling my mouth with her honey tasting sweet cum nearly drowning me.

Her hands slowly released my hair and her legs relaxed where I could hear her moaning and panting. Looking up, her head was rolling from one side to the other, her chest heaving, nipples peaked begging for my attention. Moving up her body licking every inch of her soft skin I groped and squeezed her tits forcing her nipples to stand straight up around my fingers as I switched back and forth sucking and nibbling on them. "You're perfect...."I growled softly, "I could eat your pussy....and suck your tits.....all fucking day."

"Pl..easeee...." she begged, her hands gently holding my head as her fingers ran through my hair, "please......fuck me....please."

"Oh I'm going to fuck you," I groaned as I sucked her titty flesh and moved up to her collar bone and nibbled on the soft skin, then worked my way up to the soft skin where her slender neck met her shoulder. "After I taste every inch of you," I growled as I licked the shell of her right ear and sucked her earlobe between my teeth.

My hard cock was laying across her pussy, leaking precum on her pubic hair, as I moved my hips to rub the bottom of my shaft to slide back and forth over her slit and against her clit. Her cunt was so wet my balls were soaked from her juices, she was squirming trying to angle her cunt to get the head of my cock inside her.

She moaned and writhed beneath me, "Oh...gawd.....Lee......I"m gonna....cum...please I need...you inside me."

Sucking on the soft skin of her neck I wanted to mark her, as I increased the speed of humping her, my shaft moving back and forth over the lips of her pussy and rubbing her engorged clit. Her legs wrapped around me her heels in the cheeks of my ass, her hands wrapped around my back, her finger nails digging into my skin.

"Oh....oh....pleaseeeee," she mewls, digging her heels and claws into me.

Lifting my hips I slide my body down to allow my cock to move to her slick entrance, and move forward slowly to push my cock to bury the head inside her wet vagina. Just as the head stretches her opening she screams, "OH Fuck....yes.....oh don't stop... please...OH FUCK....cuummmmminngggggg!"

As she jerks and writhes, I slowly push into her tight channel enjoying the feel of her cunt gripping my dick. She is so wet I slide inside her as she screams and convulses squeezing my cock like a vice. "OH FUCK LEEEEE.....ccuuuummmmiinngggg."

"That's it....cum for me....cum on my hard cock," I growl, as I slide deeper inside her moist tight cunt, as I bite and chew on the soft skin of her neck. She is whimpering and shaking as her orgasm keeps going. Her nipples are hard against my chest, her hands and legs tighten around me. I think my back is bleeding from her claws, but I push forward into her tight passage I feel more of her hot juices leaking out soaking my cock and balls. I still have a couple inches to go until I'm buried all the way inside her.

With a grunt I sink the rest of the way inside her cunt, my swollen balls against her ass. "God you pussy.....feels amazing..."I grunt as I hold myself deep inside her.

I feel her cunt clamped down on my cock as she screams again. "OH MY GAWD...."

It's like she is having one big orgasm that keeps going. Her pussy is clamping down then releasing, then repeating as more juices flood her cunt. I can't hold out any longer, my nuts are about to explode.

"OH FUCK SANDY," I growl in a guttural voice, as I withdraw and start fucking her. in and out, in and out. "Your pussy fits my cock like a velvet glove....this..is....my...pussy and I'm....gonna fuck you" my nuts explode before I can finish, "AAARRRRGG....... Fuck...fuck.....ugggh uggghhhh..ughh..ugghhh," I growl as my hot seed pumps inside her, mixing with her juices.

I can't breathe, I've never cum that hard before. My heart is hammering so hard it hurts. I can feel her heart beating against my chest. Her legs and arms are still wrapped around me as she squeezes me and I feel her cunt milking my cock draining the last dribbles of cum out of me.

"Oh...oh...my gawd......"she moans softly, "I.....can't.....breathe.." as her legs relax and fall to the side, her arms still tightly around me. Realizing I have collapsed down on top of her, I hold her tightly against me and roll over taking her with me. My cock still buried inside her, she is now on top of me, her head laying on my chest. We're both sweaty and trying to catch our breath, as I stroke her back and use my right hand to grope her left ass cheek.

"Fuck Sandy...."I groan, as I rub and squeeze her ass cheek, using my other hand to tilt her head up, "my cock buried in your pussy feels like heaven."

Her eyes are closed and she mumbles in a soft voice, "I've never cum like before in my life.....just hold me."

Placing soft kisses on the corners of her mouth, she responds and returns the kiss, her tongue invading my mouth. She moans and I know she is tasting herself on my lips and mouth, but it doesn't deter her. Which is good to know, because I plan on eating her sweet pussy as often as possible. There's nothing I enjoy more than eating pussy then kissing and fucking afterward.

She surprises me, it's like the kiss revived her. Her eyes flutter open as she kisses me, she wiggles her hips and my dick slides out of her pussy. "Hmmmm," she moans, as she looks me in the eye, her warm breath on my cheek as she starts nibbling and placing soft kisses on my jaw and chin.

What the hell, it's like she was revived from tasting herself on my lips. I sure as hell wasn't complaining. I just let her have her way to see where this was going. My dick was already starting to firm up again from her ministrations as she worked her way down my body. First sucking and licking my nipples, as her fingers played with the hair on my chest. I just relaxed and let my hands skim the soft skin of her back, enjoying the feel of her warm lips on my body.

Wasting no time, she slid down and gripped my cock at the base. It was slippery with our mixed fluids, as she squatted between my legs, holding my cock in one hand and my ball sac in the other. I nearly came up on the bed as I felt her warm hands on my jewels. She looked up at me, in a soft voice, almost a whisper, "you have a beautiful cock," almost in a reverent way.

I was so in awe, I just stared as she took my dick in her mouth and licked and sucked the head, running her tongue around the rim. My dick was instantly hard again and throbbing. I didn't want to interrupt her, I was mesmerized as I watched her work like a pro on my dick. She would lick up one side and kiss the head, then repeat the other side. All the time playing with my balls as she moaned and purred worshiping my cock like a high price hooker!

This I was not expecting, but I was enjoying the hell out of a fantastic blow job. Oh fuck, she was now licking and sucking my balls while stroking my cock. If she kept this up I was going to blow, but she knew her way around a dick, she squeezed the base of my cock stopping me from cumming.

The way she was using my dick, it was like I wasn't even there. Her total concentration was on my cock and balls, and she was enjoying every second of licking and sucking up all the mixed juices coating my privates.

Adjusting herself on her knees she took the head of my cock in her mouth and sucked hard while bathing my cock with warm saliva and precum that was leaking like a fountain. My heart was pounding as I witnessed her place her mouth on my cock and slide down my meaty shaft until it all disappeared in her throat!

Fuck she had just swallowed my dick without gagging in one fluid motion. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked hard on my cock, then started moving her mouth upward maintaining suction, while gently rolling my balls around in her hand. Her head came off my cock with a popping sound she was sucking so hard.

She gasped and took a deep breath then started bobbing up and down on my dick, while jacking the base of my cock and playing with my balls. I gripped the sheets and held on as I watched. This was the best blow job I have ever had. I wasn't going to last much longer!

"SANDY.....I'm.....going to cummmm," I groaned loudly as I thrust my hips up into her warm wet mouth. That's when she started bobbing up and down faster, while pumping my cock with her fisted hand. Her hand was in sync with her mouth as she worked my dick. Her other hand was busy squeezing my balls. Just as my nuts drew up and spurted cum up through my cock, she sunk her head down swallowing my entire cock into her throat.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD," I bellowed loudly, as I pumped several large loads of cum down her throat. She wasn't done, she sucked hard as she pulled her mouth up my cock until just the head was in her mouth. Playing with my nuts and stroking my dick she coaxed all the cum out of my balls.

Sitting up on her knees she wiped her mouth off with her fingers and licked them clean. She was panting and her tits were heaving. Without looking at me, like she was suddenly ashamed, she mumbled, "I....just wanted....to repay you....for the best sex I've ever had."

I was still trying to recover from the best blow job ever, my mind fuzzy since all my blood had rushed to my groin. I could barely breathe but I reached for her and pulled her to me and kissed her cum soaked lips.

Holding her by the nape of her neck and my other arm around her waist, I kissed her and rolled us to our sides. My left leg is sliding between her legs, my left hand cupping the cheeks of her ass. One more kiss and I raise my head and kiss her forehead.

"Let's rest... the weekend is just starting, and after that amazing blow job I need time to recover," my voice is low and husky as I hold her tightly to me.

AVA

When Lee left I had mixed emotions, but I knew whatever the future held for me I was going to be okay. Lee had opened up the world to me and I knew he loved me. Under his tutelage I had discovered a lot about myself, and I wasn't ashamed to admit I loved sex, even rough sex. I just needed to find someone that could love me and meet my sexual needs. In the meantime, hopefully the sex with Lee was not over and I at least had the memories.

Finishing the laundry, I saw the time and figured Lee had reached the airport. Rushing to my bedroom I stripped and got out the new toy. I hoped his cameras were recording all this, as I finger my pussy and clit getting myself all wet and lubed up. I figured I would put on a good show for him in case he did record and watch this later, so I was vocal like he was in the room with me.

"See how my pussy is so wet," I purred, looking at a vent on the far wall. "thanks for my new toy. Remember how you made me cum when you fucked my ass. Hmmmm that was soooo good."

Just talking like he was in the room made me really horny, and in no time I was well lubed up. My clit had poke out ready to play. Spreading my legs and placing my feet flat on the bed I used one hand to squeeze and twisting my nipples until they were peaked and aching, while I finger fucked my wet cunt.