Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldMan45
OldMan45
1,007 Followers

His cock was leaking precum and between it and the saliva in my mouth I was drooling by the time he pumped in and out of mouth three times. He was only pushing in and out about 4" of his thick cock, but I hadn't had time to adjust and I gagged and more drool leaked out and ran down my chin and dripped down on my breasts. I could feel his dick swelling and throbbing and his thighs were bumping my nipples as he thrust into my mouth.

His steady rhythm allowed me to adjust and on his next thrust I pushed forward and was able to get about 6" of his cock in my mouth and felt him hit the back of my throat. "Fuck..."he groaned loudly and release his hold on my head. I didn't slow down I pushed forward and felt his cock slide into my throat then I felt his pubic hair against my nose and his balls against my chin.

"FUCK...MY GOD," he growled, and I felt more precum coat my throat. That turned me on even more. But I wanted to taste him so I tightened my lips around his shaft and pulled my mouth up his long length and sucked hard. By the time the head of his cock was in my mouth his cock erupted and several loads of salty cum coated my mouth and tongue. I swallowed his load and continued to lick and suck his meaty shaft, then leaned forward and swallowed his dick again and when he was buried in my throat I stuck my tongue out and licked his balls as much as I could. Slowly pulling back I suck hard getting at least one more load of cum from his nuts.

When I released his dick from my mouth he staggered back and sank to his knees in front of me. "Holy Shit....fuck me....that was the best blowjob..I ever had."

I was sitting back on my heels smiling at him glad that I had impressed him, and opened my mouth to show him I swallowed all his cum. "Hmmmmm...yummy," I moaned and smeared the drool and precum that had dripped on my tits all over my tits.

"Damn you're full of surprises," he chuckled, "now I'm going to keep my promise." He shoved me on my back and kissed me hard on the mouth and placed his big body between my legs. His hands framed my face with both hands as his tongue moved in and out month like he was fucking my mouth with his tongue. At the same time he was still semi hard and was grinding his shaft against my pussy. Damn't the bottom of my bikini was still on and there was no way to wiggle and squirm to get his cock inside me with it on.

When he finally stopped kissing my mouth and started kissing my neck and nibbling on the soft skin below my earlobe, I was gasping for air and struggling to hump his shaft. I tried to use my hands to push him back enough to get my hands down to the sides of my bikini so I could pull the strings loose to untie it. Instead he captured my hands and growled from deep in his throat, "Put those hands above your head and leave them there or I'll stop and take your ass home."

I was afraid he would do exactly that so I obeyed and did as he ordered. "Yes Sir, but please...please...hurry."

He slid lower down my body and licked and sucked on my nipples, "Hmmm, your tits are still cool from the beer, maybe they needed to be warmed up," and chewed on my left nipple while pinching my right nipple. It was like an electric spark flowed through my body down to my clit.

"Oh..oh fuck..please no more....I need you to fuck me," I moaned loudly.

Moving lower I heard him chuckle again, "Now I'm tasting sticky marshmallow and beer....I can't wait to see how your pussy tastes. Just imagine pussy juice and beer, if I just had a bottle of beer I could stick the neck of the bottle in your cunt and fill it up with beer. Hmmm...I bet that would really taste good."

"Damn't Nick.....I need your cock in me.....quit teasing me and fuck me," I shouted as I squirmed beneath him.

His hands moved down and the next thing I knew my bikini bottom was removed and he licked and nibbled on the lips of my pussy. "So wet, and it's not just from beer. Oh look here, your clit has come out to play," then flicked it with his tongue.

I moaned and tried lifting my hips trying to force my cunt into his mouth. Then I felt his finger slide inside me and move slowly in and out, in and out.

"OH yes....more...faster.....God yes....don't stop," I pleaded. Then he pulled his finger out and I started to cuss him, but then he slid two fingers in my wet cunt and started roughing fucking me with two digits as he suck on my clit.

"GAWD YES...oh fuckkkk ccccuuummmmingggggg!" I screamed loudly as I thrashed and bucked against his fingers and mouth. His fingers were moving in and out faster and faster as my orgasm exploded and pulsed through my vagina up to the top of my head. Unable to hold back I grabbed his hair with both hands and hung on as my climax seemed to climb higher making me shiver and jerk and my toes curl.

Somehow he got my hands out of his hair and flipped me over, as I panted and moaned coming down from my orgasm. "oh....oh my gawd...that was soooo good."

Laying there trying to recover he untied the bikini top that was still on me, then used it to tie my hands behind my back. Lifting my ass up where I was on my knees my face buried in the blanket, he slapped my ass. "Let's see how many times you can cum," he groaned as he roughly shoved his cock balls deep in my wet sloppy pussy.

"UGH!" I squealed feeling his thick shaft penetrate me, my vaginal canal clamped down on his fat cock. He held it there and wiggled his hips trying to go deeper. Another orgasm was building as my cunt muscles started to spasm clenching and releasing all along his length.

His hands gripped my ass cheeks spreading me wider, still grunting and pushing into me until he bumped my cervix and his balls smashed against me. "Fuck, fuck...your pussy is so damn tight," he grunted as he started pulling back until he was almost out. Using his grip on my ass cheeks as handles, he held me in place and rammed back inside my cunt hard.

"UGHHHH......Fuuukkkk," I screamed. All I could do was take it as he pounded in and out. My neck was in an awkward angle, my hands tied behind my back, my ass high in the air, my ass cheeks stretched wide allowing him deeper penetration. The tingling started deep in my vagina and spread upward to my breasts mashed into the blanket. Each time he bottomed out I grunted and another wave of electric shocks flashed down to my toes and up to the top of my head.

"CCCCUUUUUMMMMMIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGG!"

"That's right......" he grunted, "cum on my cock," as he continued to assault my soaked pussy with hard thrust.

As my orgasm raced to the highest peak it felt like my head exploded, lights flashed behind my eyelids and all I could do was open my mouth in a silent scream. My pussy clamped down on his cock and I felt hot liquid flowing down my thighs.

"That's a good girl," he grunted, pulling his cock out of me, "let's roll you over. I want to see your face as you cum some more."

My pussy was sore and I felt drained as he turned me over on my back, my hands still tied behind me. "No......more.....I...I need...to rest," I mumbled.

Lifting my legs and placing them on his shoulders he chuckled, "You're going to have to beg better than that," as he lined his cock up with my gaping opening. His cock at my entrance he wrapped one arm around my thighs just above my knees holding me against his chest.

He used his free hand to rub his cock up and down my slit and against my swollen clit making me jerk trying to pull away from him. Every time he hit my clit I moaned, "Pleaseeee......give me... a minute...to catch my breath."

He grinned down at me and slowly pushed into my moist opening an inch at a time. "Look at me," he groaned, using both hands to hold on to my thighs and slightly lift me up off the blanket, as he kept sinking deeper in my pussy, "tell me where you learned about safe words, was it back in Iowa?"

He was about 4" inside me and he was holding there as he questioned me. I could feel his cock throbbing and it seemed like his cock was thicker with my ankles up around his ears and my thighs pulled together. "I...I can't...." I mumbled softly.

"Yes you can...I don't give a shit who taught you but it's obvious you're a trained submissive," he growled and sunk another 2" inside me. Damn at this angle I felt another orgasm building. I just shut my eyes and moaned and bit my bottom lip.

He slowly started fucking me but not bottoming out. Just in and out, in and out with about 5" of his meaty shaft. As I tried to wiggle and squirm he ordered me to open my eyes, "Open your eyes and look at me or I'll pinch your clit hard...or you can call out your safe word and everything stops.

"Ne....never.......," I murmured tears welling up in my eyes. I wasn't about to safe word out. Then I felt him pull out of me and let my legs down on the blanket. He was by my side and pulled me into his arms and untied my hands then held me close against him.

"Hey, I'm sorry....I shouldn't have pushed you to tell me," his voice was low and gentle, as he used his hand to wipe the tears out of my eyes. "I could care less, but damn Ava use your safe word when you need to end things, don't be so stubborn."

When I didn't respond he kissed my forehead, "Going forward don't ever be ashamed to use your safe word, I sure as hell don't want to hurt you. Okay?"

I just nodded my head, as I processed what he just said. Going forward? I finally decided to get it all out in the open. We were laying on our sides with my head on his shoulder. I lifted my head where I could look at him. I felt it needed eye to eye contact when we talked. Better to judge his reaction.

"Nick...I need to tell you something so please....don't say anything until I finish. Okay?" I mumbled in a soft voice.

"Sure just say whatever you need to say," he replied, "just please don't tell me you don't want to see me anymore," he chuckled softly as he ran his hand up and down my back.

I looked into his eyes and saw he was actually worried I might be upset with him. Just the opposite, I was crazy about him. Taking a deep breath I told him, "First of all I'm kind of stubborn and hate to use safe words, it makes me feel like I failed. But the other thing I must tell you......" I couldn't get the words out. I knew he was fucking his sister but was having trouble figuring out how to tell him I knew. I sure didn't want him to think Vicky told me.

"Ava just tell me, don't stop now. You can't say anything that will change my mind about you, plus using a safe word isn't failing, it's just keeping things safe," he spoke softly as he pushed some of my hair that had fallen down on my face behind my ear.

"Okay,....but please don't interrupt me and just know I accept you just like you are. I figured out tonight from watching you interact with your sister that you and her are sexually active." His eyes widened and he started to speak and I put my fingers on his lips to hush him. "I don't care, and so you know Lee trained me to be a submissive, or rather I should say we have this connection and he made me realize I'm a submissive and we been having sex, but it's probably over now...I just don't know," my voice trailing off because the thought I giving up Lee hurt more than I thought.

Nick just stared at me for a minute, then he cleared his throat, "Uh..shit...I thought," he chuckled softly, "I thought for a minute you were going to say we couldn't be together. But how did you figure out about me and Vicky?"

"Did you not hear what I said about me and Lee? I just told you I've been fucking my brother."

"So we both have incestuous relationships. I still don't know how you figure out Vicky and I were having sex. Vicky didn't tell you?"

"No she didn't tell me, maybe because I was having sex with Lee I just picked up on the vibes between you and her. When I told her, she freaked out and begged me now to tell you," I giggled softly, feeling relieved everything was out in the open.

"So I guess you understand these types of relationships need to be kept secret, meaning we both have secrets to keep. I can work with that. You said you thought it was over between you and your brother, but it sounded to me you didn't want it to be over," he replied in a soft voice while rubbing his thumb up and down my neck behind my ear. Damn I was getting turned on again. He was being gentle and caring so I continued.

"Lee and I both want to have families...and he is interested in this girl named Sandy and that's where he is now visiting her. I hardly think she will be interested in him screwing his sister, but I'm telling you I wouldn't have a problem with you having sex with your sister. If that makes sense," I mumbled, exhausted from getting it all out I laid my head back down on his shoulder.

"Iowa we will figure things out and just so you know, you can feel free to tell your brother about me and Vicky if you need too. After all he is not going to go and tell anyone and it's best we all know what's going on in order to protect our secrets."

"Vicky doesn't know about Lee so you must not tell her, she might slip up and tell Arch and that would be a disaster. Damn this is all just so complicated," I mumbled.

He chuckled, "No it's not complicated. Arch loves Vicky and he knows Vicky and I fuck sometimes, we just don't do it front of him. He gets off on her telling about it later, another of his kinks. Besides Vicky loves him and has video of her pegging him. If that got out he would be destroyed in the banking community, so he's not going to say a word to anyone."

That made me laugh, thinking of Vicky butt fucking him. "So you think we can make all this work...you and me being together?" I grinned and reached down and gripped his hard cock. He was hard again and groaned when my hand wrapped around his shaft.

"I assume you're not too sore," he groaned again, "or you're going to have to get your lips locked around my cock again for another mind blowing blowjob."

"Hmmmm, I'm sore in a good way...but if I sucked your cock I could get you good and hard....then you could really fuck me hard....the way I like it," my voice low and husky.

"Iowa you're a dream come true," he growled in a deep voice, making me horny and I eagerly slid down his body as he rolled over on his back, and got between his legs. His thick long cock was standing up and his balls looked full. Gripping him at the base I admired his toned body and the way he groaned as I slowly pumped his shaft and started licking his balls one at a time.

I needed his dick inside me so I stopped licking his nuts and rose up and wrapped my lips around his bulbous head and licked the precum and sucked on the head, making him groan loudly.

"I can't take anymore," he growled, " grabbing me and tossing me on my back and before I knew what was happening he was buried deep inside my pussy balls deep.

"Gawd yes...." I moaned wrapping my arms and legs around him and held on as he pumped up and down and sucked on my neck, nibbling and biting. He was hitting all the right places and for the first time I thought maybe, just maybe things were going to work out.

Nick was grunting and pumping faster and faster and I felt my pussy quiver as he wiggled his hips each time he bottomed out, hitting my engorged clit. He was coaxing maximum pleasure out of my body and all I had to do was dig my heels into the cheeks of his ass and moan and grunt and cling to him

A mind shattering orgasm radiated from deep inside me making me squeal and moan, "Ohhhhhhhhh..Gaaaaaawwwwwwd." Through gritted teeth he growled loudly, "Uuuuuuuhhhh, uuuhhhh, uuuuuuuhhhhhh," as his balls drew up and hot cum flooded my pussy.

We laid there panting clinging to one another my heart beating so hard like it was going to burst out of my chest. Nick clung to me his cock still twitching inside me, as he finally leaned up and kissed me gently on the lips.

"That was out of this world..."he moaned, "I'm never letting you go Ava and if you don't feel the same, you better run far and fast. If sharing you with your brother is part of the deal I'm okay with that. The only thing I demand is that any babies are mine."

"I wouldn't have it any other way Nick," I murmured while still trying to catch my breath and wrap my mind around what he just said about babies! "Just so you know I'm not ready to start having babies.....but when I'm ready nothing would make me happier than to have yours."

A big smile spread across his handsome face, "Agreed," he chuckled, "and I would seal the deal by fucking you again but I think you drained my balls."

"I love draining your big balls," I giggled. "Right now just hold me."

We drifted off to sleep cuddled together my back to his front. Someone shaking me woke me up. When I opened my eyes it was Nick telling me to wake up, and Vicky was standing there in front of me grinning, wearing her bathing suit.

Nick and I were both naked, but it didn't bother me. It was still dark but had to be close to daylight. "Sorry to wake you," Nick said, "but you might want to use the shower and get dressed. As bad as I hate to I'm going to have to take you home and go back to Atlanta."

Vicky spoke up with a smile on her face, "Come on Ava," she giggled, "unless you don't mind Arch seeing you naked, he is about to wake up."

"Ava go take your shower, I need to talk to Vicky," Nick stated. I looked at him afraid he was going to be mad at Vicky, "go on nobody is in trouble," he chuckled, "I just need to talk to her."

After showering and dressing in my jeans and clothes from yesterday I found Nick dressed and Vicky and Arch still in bathing suits. I was barefoot because my heels were still in Nick's truck.

"Beautiful as ever," Nick winked at me and smiled. "Come on, McDonald's will be open and I'll take you to get some breakfast."

"Yeah Arch and I are going to stay here," Vicky smiled and hugged me, "we will clean up around here before we leave."

The sun was just coming up when Nick dropped me off at Lisa's house. I was able to get inside and leave a note on the counter next to the coffee maker, letting them know I was home and in bed. I asked if I wasn't up by noon to wake me, then headed to bed where I fell asleep hoping things were working out for Lee with Sandy as well as things were between me and Nick.

End of chapter 10.....to be continued.....

OldMan45
OldMan45
1,007 Followers
1...67891011