Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 12

Story Info
Sandy comes to visit.
22.4k words
4.77
14.5k
34
7

Part 12 of the 19 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 12/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldMan45
OldMan45
1,022 Followers

"Are you ready for another beer?" I asked Nick, as I climbed out of the pool. He had spent the night in Ava's room, and was now laying on a lounge chair relaxing.

"Yeah thanks, I was just sitting here thinking how lucky I was to meet your sister," he chuckled as he took the offered beer. "It appears you're a lucky man also, that Sandy is a knockout. Ava tells me Sandy really enjoyed the 'Welcome Party' you had for her Wednesday evening. I wish I could have been here."

Opening my beer and sitting down in the lounge chair next to him I smiled, "I wish you could have been here too, Lisa, Richard and Ava went all out to surprise her," I chuckled. "After picking her up from the airport, Sandy was easy to keep distracted while Lisa and Ava decorated along with Richards help. I took her out to eat some seafood and spent the afternoon showing her around the area. When I brought her home they had a big Welcome Sandy sign over the front door, then when she walked in Ava and Lisa jumped out and surprised her."

"Ava told me," Nick chuckled, "you broke the party up earlier than she wanted, plus Lisa convinced her to go home with them to spend the night so you and Sandy could be alone."

"I think Richard helped," I laughed, "Lisa does what Richard tells her, plus Lisa is like a big sister to Ava and Ava listens to her. Everyone knew I was anxious to get Sandy in my bed, and WOW what a night we had," I chuckled.

"Man I know the feeling, last night was amazing. I really like your set up here, and thanks for letting me spend the night," he grinned, "I hope we didn't get too loud," he chuckled.

"Hey your welcome to stay anytime, just make yourself at home Nick. I have a feeling that sometimes down the road we're going to be related," I smiled and clinked our beer bottles in a toast.

"If Ava will have me that's the plan," he grinned and drained his beer.

"What are you two up too," giggled Ava, as she walked up with Sandy. Both of them were wearing new bikinis and Nick and I were ogling both of them. Two gorgeous women in matching bikinis.

"I'm guessing your shopping trip was successful, you were gone long enough," I teased them," as I crossed my legs in an attempt to hide my boner. I heard Nick groan beside me. Nick sat up on the side of his lounge chair dragging a towel over his lap.

"Wow, two bathing beauties, it's like I died gone to heaven," Nick teased them.

Sandy blushed and Ava giggled and said, "Well we're both hot and need to cool off," she grinned, "could use a wine cooler," winking at Nick.

"Or several," laughed Sandy, "I can't believe some of the things she had me trying on in front of the sales lady."

"Oh hush," giggled Ava, "I could tell it turned you on, especially when she played with your tits."

Sandy slapped Ava on the arm in a playful manner, and blushed, "Did not...she was measuring me to get the right size bra."

"Yeah right, that's why it took her several attempts with the measuring tape, and I saw your nipples react to her touching you. I thought you were going to have an orgasm right there in the dressing room," Ava giggled.

Sandy's face turned bright red. I knew her nipples were very sensitive and I could make her cum just by playing with her C cup tits. I knew Ava had something to do with what happened when Sandy responded.

"It's your fault she was measuring me, I told her I was a 34C and you are the one that told her to measure me to make sure," she mumbled her chest and face flushed a beautiful shade of pink. My dick was about to punch through my trunks. Sandy was obviously getting turned on just talking about it.

"I'll say you're both hot,'" I growled at Sandy and nodded to Nick. He read my mind and we both got up quickly and threw both girls in the pool. They came up sputtering and giggling. I sat two wine coolers down on the side of the pool for them. There was no hiding our boners as we stood on the deck above them. They swam over to the side of the pool and picked up their drinks and took a sip.

I noticed Ava wink at me and Nick, then nodded her head toward Sandy. Then reaching a hand up to Nick, "Well that was fun, now help us out of the pool," she said with a sexy voice. I realize then the bathing suits when wet were almost totally transparent.

Reaching and taking Sandy's hand I pulled her up out of the water and handed her a towel. As she dried her face my dick got harder. You could clearly see her nipples and her landing strip through the white bikini. She hadn't noticed yet until she looked over to Ava who was smiling from ear to ear.

Sandy gasped then looked down and saw her suit was as transparent as Ava's, "Oh my gosh," and went to cover up with the towel. Ava reached over and grabbed her towel, "Hey you have the perfect body no sense in hiding it," she giggled, "you're not naked and it will dry quickly and hide your lady bits again."

Sandy blushed bright red, then grinned at me. "You don't mind me being exposed to your friend?"

"Well I wouldn't want you to walk down the street like that or at a public beach, but here, no I don't mind. I admire your body and you should be proud of it. You're among friends here and one day Nick is going to be your brother-in-law." my voice was low and husky.

"Ahem...I hope I'm not speaking out of turn, but Sandy Lee's right. You're most certainly a beautiful woman and among friends you shouldn't hide it. I can assure you no one is going to touch you without your permission," Nick spoke in a calm voice looking her right in the eye, not staring at her breasts or near nakedness.

With my arm around her waist Sandy looked up at me, "If you're okay with it...I guess I'm okay with it," and smiled at me.

"Oh hell, look Sandy my suit is almost dry and you can't see anything, and so is yours," she giggled. "They dry quickly and it gives them a thrill," nodding to me and Nick.

Nick pulled Ava away to sit between his legs on the lounge chair with his beer and her wine cooler. I pulled Sandy in for a kiss and she melted into my arms. She moaned and then pulled back and whispered, "I'm so horny right now Lee,"she purred.

"Get in the pool and drink your wine cooler. I'll grab a beer and be right behind you,"I growled and squeezed her butt. Sandy didn't hesitate and drove in the pool then swam back to the edge to get her wine cooler.

Seconds later I was in the pool behind her, trapping her between me and the side of the pool, our drinks sitting on the edge. My cock was nestled in the cheeks of her ass. She took a drink of her wine cooler and humped my erection about the time I took a drink of beer. Putting my beer down, I moved her hair to her left shoulder and nuzzled her neck on the right side. "Keep doing that and I'm going to fuck you right here." I groaned as I nibbled on her ear.

"God yes...but they are right there," she moaned softly, but continued to hump my erection. "Sandy I'm going to take your bottoms off and stick them in my pocket, then you're going to turn around and put your arms around my neck. Do as I tell you."

She nodded her head and I reached down and removed her bikini bottom and stuck them in my pocket. Turning she wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. Tugging my trunks down just enough to free my cock it sprung up against her butt making her groan and bury her head in my neck. Working my left hand between us, using my right hand to hold us to the wall, I ran my middle finger down her slit several times, then penetrated her as my cupped hand rubbed her clit.

"Oh gawd......I need you...inside me..."she moaned softly, trying to be quiet. The sound of the waterfall at the end of the pool covered some of her moans, but not all of them. I glanced over to Nick and Ava, she was leaned back against him, his hand down in her bikini bottom finger fucking her, his other hand inside her bikini top groping her tit. Ava was writhing and moaning softly her eyes shut.

Sandy was soaking wet and not from pool water. She was needy and ready and I lined my cock up with her opening and she sank down on me. "Oh God yes.................

I love you Lee.....oh gawd....that feels good," she moaned loudly as she bottomed out.

In this position I couldn't get as deep inside her, but fuck she felt good wrapped around me and her vagina massaging my length as she move up and down. I humped upward to meet her as she slid down my shaft. It was awkward trying to hang on the side of the pool with one hand, my other hand under her ass lifting her up and letting her slide back down. Soon we had a rhythm going and we were going faster.

"OH God..."she groaned loudly, and used the leverage of her arms around my neck to hump me faster. "OH FUCK," she screamed as her orgasm shook her body. Her arms tightened around my neck and her legs around my waist squeezed me. My balls drew up and I exploded inside her pussy that had clamped down on my cock like a vise. I grunted and felt my cock pulse and squirt several loads of cum in her quivering pussy.

We were not the only ones making noise. Looking over Ava was riding Nick and bouncing up and down as his cock as he sucked on her right nipple. "FUCK YES....fuckkk...right there....don't stop...." she moaned loudly.

Sandy turned her head and watched her eyes wide and mouth hanging open. My cock was still inside her and I felt her core muscles clench around me as she watched Ava and Nick fucking. When Ava's orgasm hit and she and Nick both came at the same time. Him grunting as he thrust upward and Ava and as she screamed Nick, Sandy's pussy quivered around my length.

Lifting her off me I reached and pulled my trunks up and handed her her bikini bottom. She turned back to me blushing, "Oh my gawd...I never saw anyone fucking before," she whispered. "That was so hot."

"You don't have to whisper, you were loud and they heard you," I chuckled softly. "You're a screamer and I love you for it," I told her and kissed her. "Lee, don't ever leave me," she said after breaking the kiss.

"Why would I, I told you one day Nick would be your brother-in-law, which means I plan on marrying you," I growled and kissed her again. My dick was hard again from watching Ava ride Nick, and pleased that Sandy saw them. She was getting more comfortable with her sexuality each day,and anxious to please me. She smiled and reached down and gripped my hard cock.

"Are you asking me to marry you?" she asked her eyes wide with my dick in her hand.

"Well I really planned on a more romantic setting...but yes I want to marry you and have babies with you," I grinned so hard my cheeks felt they were going to crack.

She smiled, "Make me cum again right now and the answers yes, I'll do anything to have you babies. I don't care if they see us..I want to ride you just like Ava did Nick."

Getting out of the pool quickly I led Sandy over to the lounge chair next to Nick and Ava. Nick was now getting a blow job from Ava and Ava really putting on a show. Agent Ava was going all out as she promised to help Sandy open up and try new things.

Sandy was naked except for her bikini top which was again transparent. Her nipples poking the thin silky top. Sandy didn't bat an eye she jerked my trunks down and took my cock in her mouth and took my entire cock down her throat without gagging.

"Mother fuck!" Nick mumbled as he watched Sandy swallow my cock with one try. Her wanton behavior caused him to cum immediately and flood Ava's mouth unexpectedly making her gag. Ava backed off and used her forearm to wipe the cum off her mouth and looked over at Sandy and grinned.

Sandy bobbed up and down on my shaft making me harder. Having just cum inside her in the pool was the only thing keeping me from cumming. I knew she was going to make me cum if I didn't stop her. Pulling her off my cock I stepped out of my trunks that were around my ankles and laid down on the lounge chair.

Sandy pounced on me, with a big smile on her face and grabbed my cock and lined it up with her wet pussy and sank down on me. "Ohhhh.....gawd yes..." she moaned as she bottomed out, her head back and her eyes shut, her hands on my chest. She sat there just for a moment enjoying the feeling of me filling her.

Ava watched in amazement at how fast Sandy had opened up and was having sex right there in front of her and Nick. When Sandy slowly lifted up until just the head of my cock was still in her, then rapidly sank back down as I held on to her hips, Sandy opened her eyes and groaned, "Fuck..yes...that feels....soooo good," and went to riding me faster and faster.

Ava moved closer and surprised me, she reached over and untied the top of Sandy's bikini and let the top fall down exposing Sandy's beautiful breasts, her hard nipples making my mouth water. Sandy never let up, she moaned loudly and nodded her head at Ava, and Ava reached and untied the back of Sandy's bikini and removed it entirely.

As Sandy rode me her free breasts were bouncing in every direction her eyes locked on my eyes. Pure lust was in her eyes and I felt her core muscles clamp down on my dick and I knew she was close. Letting go of her hips I groped both her breasts and let my thumbs stroke her hard nipples.

"Ohhhh....ohhhhh...."she moaned, her nails digging into my chest. She started trembling and shut her eyes and threw her head back and humped my cock faster.

"Fuck him Sandy.....God you're beautiful...." moaned Ava as she watched my cock moving in and out of Sandy's pussy. I nearly came when I watched Ava reach over with her left hand and used her finger to follow Sandy's landing strip down to her clit and start rubbing it.

"OH FUCK," screamed Sandy, her eyes opened and she looked down and saw it was Ava rubbing her 'hot button' "Ohhhhh...MY GOD....." she screamed again then it was like she froze up. Her cunt clamped down nearly squeezing my dick in half, her mouth hung open as she bottomed out and just sat there on my cock and started shaking and quivering. My balls drew up and my sperm rushed upward and started spurting a massive load of cum into her pussy. Then I felt hot liquid bathing my cock and balls as Sandy squirted again and again.

Sandy went limp and collapsed down on top of me. Her body twitching and quivering as she lay on top of me. Neither of us could speak, her face buried in my neck, her breasts against my chest I could feel her heart thumping and her hot breath on my neck.

I lay there holding her as my cock softened and I felt more of our combined juices flowing out of her and drip down coating my balls. After a few minutes Sandy moaned softly, "I've....never cum that hard...in my life. It turned me on Nick watching and Ava touching me."

I chuckled softly as I caressed her back with one hand and used my other hand to grip the cheeks of her ass, "I think my beautiful girl is an exhibitionist, and that's what turned you on and made you cum so hard you squirted."

"Did you see that," purred Ava, "I couldn't keep from touching her....that was so beautiful watching her squirt at least twice. And the way she swallowed his cock without gagging, my God I want her to show me how she did that," she moaned.

Nick chuckled, "I got something here you can practice on," as he stroked his cock. Ava looked up at him and grinned and kissed the end of his dick and licked it.

Sandy lifted her head up and looked over at Ava and blushed. She had just swallowed my dick and got me good and hard then ridden my cock while Nick watched and Ava touched her. Still she was blushing and had a puzzled look on her face. Her mouth agape as she watched Ava and Nick. As Ava was licking and kissing Nick's cock, she rolled over to my side where she could see better.

Ava took Nick's cock in her mouth and tried to swallow his dick as soon as she wrapped her lips around his thick shaft but she gagged. She backed off and bobbed up and down a few times and tried again but started gagging when she tried to take Nick's cock down her throat. Determined she spit on his cock and started sucking his cock again.

My cock had slipped out of Sandy when she rolled over and I was getting hard again watching Ava sucking Nick's cock. Sandy moaned softly and her hand moved down and gripped my shaft and slowly stroked it as she watched Nick's dick slide in and out of Ava's mouth.

Her warm hand moving up and down my cock made me look at her. Sandy smirked when Ava gagged. When Ava gagged the second time Sandy giggled softly and scooted down and swallowed my entire cock until her nose was in my pubic hair. I groaned loudly, it was fucking amazing how she did that even if she did learn how from her gay ex-husband.

Ava pulled off Nick's dick and looked over with fire and lust in her eyes then swallowed Nick's dick on her next attempt. Ava and Sandy slurped and sucked our cocks like it was a competition.

Nick and I had both cum several times and the girls were having to work extra hard to get us to orgasm. Nick was just as excited as I was having two beautiful girls performing oral sex side by side. Both of us were looking back and forth at Ava and Sandy as they raced to make us cum.

I was on the verge of cumming when I looked over and saw Ava reach with her hand and slide her finger into Nick's anus to rub his prostate. I had avoided any kind of anal play with Sandy as that seemed a hard no for her, and I knew then Ava was going to win making Nick cum before Sandy made me orgasm.

I reached down and pinched Sandy's nipple and twisted it trying to assist her. Her nipples were really sensitive and thought maybe that would help us beat Nick and Ava. When suddenly Nick grunted and held Ava's head as he emptied his load down Ava's throat.

Ava was just lifting her mouth off Nick's cock licking her lips, when I bucked held Sandy's head and groaned and shot a couple wads of cum down her throat. Sandy pulled my cock out of her mouth and looked over at Ava. Ava looked at Sandy then finally giggled, "I beat you...but you have got to show me how you swallow his dick so fast."

Sandy blushed and grinned, "Lots of practice," then burst out laughing. Ava laughed and reached over and pulled Sandy into a hug, "I think we both need to get in the pool and wash off,' giggled Ava.

Nick had sat back down on the lounge chair and like myself was spent. Both our cocks flaccid and limp as a wet noodle. I just closed my eyes and tried to slow my heart rate. I heard Nick groan, "Fuck...I'm done....I need a beer."

"Yeah and time to recover," I mumbled.

Ava and Sandy giggled and I heard Sandy speak in a low voice, "What were you doing with your hand on his ass?"

"Come on and let's get them a beer and we will get in the pool and I'll tell you," she giggled softly.

Nick and I drank our beers and watched Ava and Sandy as they laid across an air mattress in the pool and sipped on wine coolers. Nick looked over at me, "Man I couldn't believe what I saw when Sandy went down on you," speaking in a low voice where the girls couldn't hear. "Ava and my sister are incredible, but I've never seen a girl do that so quick," he chuckled softly."

"I was just as shocked the first time she did it when I went to visit her," I replied in a low voice. "Then this afternoon...wow...I was surprised..but happy..she was comfortable being naked and having sex in front of you and Ava."

"I suspected Ava played a big role in that happening," Nick grinned and finished his beer.

"I have no doubt, Ava's been great about everything since you and I last talked. She promised to do everything she could to make Sandy feel welcomed and help me convince her that her and I were meant to be together," I sighed and smiled at the two of them naked in the pool giggling and talking.

"Well, Ava and I didn't do a lot of talking last night," Nick chuckled, "but she did tell me she really liked Sandy and hoped things would work out between the two of you."

OldMan45
OldMan45
1,022 Followers