Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 15

Story Info
Lee finally gets Sandy and Ava. Lee and Sandy become engaged.
8.1k words
4.74
10.5k
31
2

Part 15 of the 19 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 12/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldMan45
OldMan45
1,024 Followers

Saturday July 2nd 10:15 A.M.

Richard, Lisa, Nick, Ava, Sandy and Lee have returned to Lee's home. Richard and Lisa head back to their home, Lisa is still recovering from the night before. Nick needed to head back home and said he would pick Ava up later to meet his parents.

Sandy was taking a nap. Lee was in his office when Ava walked in.

"Got a minute?" Ava asked as she poked her head in my office.

"Sure, come on in. Sandy is taking a nap," I responded as I shut my laptop and swiveled around in my chair to face her.

"I'm really happy Sandy agreed to marry you. She's amazing and I can see why you love her. I've come to love her too," she giggled.

"Yeah I asked her to marry me and she agreed. But I'll feel better when I get a ring on her finger," I mumbled. "Sometimes women change their minds when faced with a formal commitment."

"Lee I know her well enough she is not going to change her mind," she replied smiling. "Hell I think I love her almost as much as you," she giggled.

"I think you have made that clear," I chuckled, "was she really the first woman you've been with? It looked to me like you knew what you were doing."

"I had a good teacher," she smiled, "I just did things you did to me. It felt natural being with her. A couple of times the thought of being with a female has crossed my mind, but at the pool when you and her were having sex I couldn't resist touching her and I knew then I wanted to make love to her. Did she say anything to you about the other night?" She asked, with a smile on her face.

"We really didn't discuss it in depth, but she said she felt a connection to you and loved you. I went ahead and told her about us, and that I would not have sex with you anymore, if she would marry me. But I let her know I want you in my life and I'll always be there for you," I replied as Ava frowned.

"So...so where does that leave us? Does she not want to be with me anymore? Did I mess up the other night? She seemed like she enjoyed our time together. Does she hate me now?" She asked softly as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"God no, she doesn't hate you. I just told you she said she loved you. Remember her saying she's not gay. I think she was first fearful she was gay, after being married to Larry for 5 years. So much of all this is new to her and it's overwhelming," I replied softly and pulled Ava into my lap and used a kleenex to wipe her eyes.

"Don't I deserve to be part of this discussion?" Sandy said standing in the doorway. It startled both Ava and I. I looked up and was relieved to see she didn't seem to be angry. She even had a small smile on her face.

Ava jumped up off my lap, "Oh Sandy....we weren't doing anything....we were just talking.....I'm sorry," she murmured. Her voice shaky.

"Sorry you love me?" Sandy asked, her face calm but I saw a twinkle in her eye. Ava was so startled she was taken aback for a minute. Then she realized the question Sandy had asked.

"Of course...I love you....I wouldn't do anything to interfere with you and Lee's relationship," she mumbled nervously.

Sandy couldn't hold back anymore, her face broke out in a big grin. "Good because I love you too. Lee told me all about you and him. Lee told me he had no problem with me if I was bisexual, so I guess the big question is.....am I willing to share him with you. That's up to you and him....but I'm the one that's going to give him babies, so just make sure he doesn't get you pregnant," as she broke out in a big smile and opened up her arms.

Ava rushed over and wrapped Sandy in a bear hug, "Oh God Sandy I love you so much," she squealed loudly. "Nick would kill me if I had Lee's babies," she giggled, "you don't have to worry about that," she gripped Sandy by the shoulders and kissed her on her left cheek. "You might as well know Nick and his sister have a relationship and I've told him I was okay with that as long as no one but me had his babies."

Sandy, giggled, "Lee's is right, all of this is overwhelming, but in a good way. I still don't think I'm ready for anal sex even after watching you and Nick the other night. I shutter at the thought of something that big going up my butt."

"I already told you, that's not a deal breaker with me," I replied with a big smile on my face. Everything I wanted was falling into place. "As long as I get to spank that beautiful ass of yours I'll be happy," I chuckled. "Are you sure you're okay with all this, I don't want you to feel pressured," I said in a more calm voice.

"Yeah I'm sure," Sandy replied, "I woke up and lay there looking out at the beauty of the water and beach...I knew right then I wanted to be here." She sighed, then wiped a tear from her eye with her finger, "You explained about safe words....and I trust you. Just in the future, neither one of you try and protect me from things like the other night at the beach. If I'm uncomfortable I'll use my safe word, and I know you'll take care of me."

"Why don't I take my two favorite women out for lunch and celebrate," I chuckled, "from now on the July 4th holiday is going to be my favorite holiday."

Sandy looked at Ava, smiled, "I was thinking maybe order pizza and go swimming."

Ava giggled, "Especially if we get a Meat Lover's pizza, I understand you can get a large with half and half, the other half can be Pepperoni with jalapeno's."

"Looks like I better get used to eating lots of pizza," I laughed, "you two go get your bathing suits on and I'll call in the order for delivery." They both took off giggling like two little school girls as I dialed the pizza order in. I smiled so hard my jaw hurt. I knew nothing was going to stop me from getting Sandy moved here as soon as possible.

I heard giggling and feet pounding down the stairs as I left the office and went to my bedroom to throw on a pair of swimming trunks. Hell I was semi hard just thinking about having the two sexiest women alive available to fuck, eat, lick their pussies and suck my cock. Dashing back into my office I opened my laptop and pulled up a folder where I had saved info on an engagement ring I saw online at a local jewelry store. It was a heart shaped diamond Ideal cut, F color VS2 Clarity for $10,190. I quickly called the store, with my fingers crossed that they still had it in stock.

Ring, ring, ring. I dribbled my fingers on the desktop anxious for them to pick up the damn phone. Finally a man answered, "Bergman Jewelry how may I help you?"

I explained to him why I was calling and gave him the description of the ring I wanted, holding my breath that they still had it in stock. I know it was probably only a second before he answered, but it seemed like a lifetime. "Yes Sir, I have it. It's an excellent choice if I must say so myself."

"Good I'll take it, I need it this afternoon," I said excited.

"What size will you be needing Sir?"

"Oh hell...I'm not sure," I mumbled.

"Sir if she has any rings, just look in her jewelry box, and inside the band of the ring check for a sizing stamp," he chuckled, probably used to getting a response like mine.

"Hold the phone, I'll go see right now," as I rushed into the bedroom and dug around in Sandy's things. "I have a ring right here, it says size 6."

He chuckled, "Congratulations Sir, I have one right here. How soon do you want to pick it up, we close at 5 p.m. today and won't be open again until Tuesday the 5th for the holiday," he responded.

"Great! Do you happen to have the matching wedding band?" I asked excitedly.

"Yes Sir it's an additional $1,390, it's a beautiful stacking band for the heart shaped ring. It features pave diamonds for the perfect amount of sparkle. The total will be $11,580. If you pay cash we will handle the taxes," he replied.

"Sir you have a deal. I'll see you before 5 o'clock. I'll be sure and recommend you to my friends," I chuckled, "you have been most helpful. My name is Lee Gardner and I'll have the cash in your hands this afternoon."

My heart was racing, I wanted that ring on her finger before she went back home Tuesday. Everyone needed to know she was mine. Ava was going with Nick this evening to meet his parents, a perfect time for me to take Sandy out to eat and give her the ring.

I called and reserved a table for two at Big Mike's Steakhouse at 7:30 asking for a table with some privacy. By the time I handled that, the door bell sounded. The pizza was here. Carrying the pizza out to the pool I could hardly contain my excitement, but was surprised when I reached the pool.

Ava and Sandy were in the shallow end of the pool, both were topless, wearing only

red thong bikini bottoms, in floating lounge chairs sipping wine coolers. Some more new outfits they must have purchased when they went shopping.

Both looked up at me and smiled. Ava giggled, "Sandy and I were just talking, we think going topless should be a new rule if you're going swimming."

Sandy blushed, "I didn't say that.....I just said it felt good getting some sun, it was your idea that it should be a rule."

I chuckled, "I like the view, so it's at least a rule for this afternoon. Now get your butts out and eat this pizza while it's hot."

As they gathered around the table Ava asked if they could have another wine cooler. "I think you both need to switch to water or soft drinks. Ava you're supposed to meet Nick's parents and you don't want to show up with a buzz. And you Sandy, I'm taking you out to eat tonight."

They both frowned, "My house, my rules," I chuckled, "now behave or I'll spank some asses." Please misbehave I was thinking. I could picture both of them bent over the lounge chair side by side with their asses up in the air. Instead they both giggled and answered, "Yes Sir."

I could hardly eat with them sitting across from me. Two sets of gorgeous tits jiggling every time they moved to take a bite. My cock was thickening and growing uncomfortable in my trunks. I couldn't believe how lucky I was. I had fantasized for years finding a submissive to marry and now here I sat not only with Sandy, but Ava available to me with Sandy's blessing. I was afraid any minute I was going to wake up from a dream and all of this not be real.

Ava squealed, making me break out of my dream state. She had dropped pizza sauce on her right breast and Sandy had reached over and wiped it off with her finger, then licked it off her finger. "Hmmmm," Sandy giggled, "it looks like you have some more right here," and leans over and licks the sauce off her other breast.

Ava giggled, "Careful, I'm already horny."

Sandy looks over at me smiling, "Lee do I have permission to give Ava an orgasm? I owe her one from the other night," her voice was low and sultry.

I groaned and laid down the slice of pizza I was eating. Sandy was asking permission, acknowledging I control her orgasms and body. I growled, "You may, but you both will do as I tell you. I want both of you naked. Ava go lay down on the lounge chair with your ass at the bottom and your hands above your head."

Both of them looked at me wondering what I was doing. "Now," I growled, "do as I tell you or get your asses spanked instead." They got up and dropped their thong bikini bottoms, Ava rushing over to get in position. Sandy looked at me waiting to be told what to do next. "Sandy give me your bikini thong, and hand me both your tops," I growled my voice low and husky.

Ava was laid out as instructed, and smiled as I tied her hands above her head to the sides of the lounge chair using the two bikini tops to restrain her. She was looking forward to Sandy performing oral sex on her. Sandy was giggling as she watched me restrain Ava. "Do you think she's going to try and run away?" She asked me.

"I'm making sure she can't," I chuckled, "you're going to do as I tell you and make her beg to cum. Since she is a loud squealer," I picked up Sandy's soaked thong and poked it in Ava's mouth, "this will keep her quiet."

Ava stared up at us "wa..cugoona...du" around the gag.

Squeezing my middle finger with my thumb I flicked her nipples hard, making them stiffen and perk straight up. "Uhg..oohh.." she squealed and tried to twist away.

Sandy laughed, "I think she liked that, I can see she's already wet. I'm going to do to her what you do to me," as she clapped her hands and dropped down between Ava's legs. My girl was anxious to get started.

"She is all yours, do not let her cum until I say you can or I'll spank your ass," as I used my phone to record. Nick had already forwarded me the one he filmed the other night in the camper. I figured my outdoor cameras were getting this, but I wanted to get some really good close-ups.

Sandy giggled, "God you're already wet," as she pushed Ava's legs outward spreading her thighs and leaning in, then lick Ava's slit from the bottom to the top. Ava moaned, and lifted her head to look down at Sandy.

"Hmmmmm," Sandy moaned, "I think you really like that. Maybe I need to play with your boobs first. We don't want you to cum too soon," as she moved up Ava's body slowly licking around her naval, her hands reaching up and groping Ava's breasts without touching her nipples. Ava moaned around her gag and tried to wrap her legs around Sandy's lower body.

Slapping Ava's left thigh, "Smack." I growled, "Keep your legs spread."

"yek..ur," she groaned the gag muffling her response. The drool was running down the side of her mouth.

"Does the taste of Sandy's pussy on her thong make you horny," I teased her. I knew Ava enjoyed being restrained and used. It always heightened her orgasms, especially if you edged her and brought her close then backed off.

Sandy giggled when I slapped Ava's thigh and teased her. "I can't decide if I want to suck on your big nipples or just lick them," she squeezed both breasts forcing both nipples to upward like the peaks on a mountain. Shifting her body Sandy straddled Ava's lower abdomen, and leaned down and licked around each nipple as she continued squeezing Ava's breasts hard. Then she used her tongue to flick each nipple several times. Ava's nipples looked like two big pimples about to burst, when Sandy sucked on her left nipple and used her thumb to flick her swollen right nipple.

Ava bucked upward using her feet that were now flat on the ground. "uugg...hmm.....

pezzzz," she groaned around the gag.

Sandy quit squeezing her breasts and sat up, taking hold of each nipple between her thumb and forefinger and tugged upward stretching her nipple, then releasing them watching Ava's tits jiggle, making Ava groaned, "uggg...ur...ts"

Sandy grinned down at Ava, using her forefinger of her right hand, she flicked Ava's swollen nipples, "Eenie meenie miney mo, which nipple gets sucked....and which gets pinched. Ohhh this big nipple gets sucked," dipping her head and sucking on the right nipple and using her fingers to pinch the left nipple.

Ava squealed around the gag and tried to use her feet to buck Sandy off. "uggg..

u...offf...gona....it...u."

Sandy giggled, "Are you threatening me? And I thought we were going to be besties. Here I was willing to share Lee with you and your being a meanie. I was just playing with big ole fun bags. That's not very nice," she said sarcastically as she leaned down and sucked gently on her right nipple then her left nipple.

I couldn't keep from chuckling as I filmed Sandy tormenting Ava. My girl surprised me every day. She was enjoying teasing Ava. My dick was about to poke out the top of my trunks. As bad as I wanted to interrupt and fuck both of them, this was too good to stop.

Sandy raised up and slid backwards and knelt between Ava's legs again. "Ohhh my your soaking wet," she teased, "and your clit is swollen and throbbing. I better not touch it or you might cum, I'll just do this," and proceed to stick the middle finger of her right hand inside Ava's dripping cunt. Slowly thrusting it in and out over and over.

Ava moaned loudly and tried to hump Sandy's finger. Ava was panting and straining against her restraints. "pp..eeesz....ooohh," Ava moaned and squirmed as much as she could. Sandy giggled and pulled her finger out and licked the juices off her finger, "Hmmmmm....you really taste sweet and tangy....I think I need a better taste...."and leaned in carefully to avoid her clit, and poked her tongue inside Ava's soaked pussy. Tongue fucking Ava's dripping cunt, Ava kept trying to twist and turn to get Sandy's mouth on her engorged clit. Sandy suddenly stopped and motioned for me to step forward. Her face was covered in Ava's juices she grinned, "Please pull your cock out I want to suck it," her voice was low and sexy, "I want to taste both of you."

Ava's eyes widened at the loss of Sandy's tongue, and followed my cock as I exposed it to Sandy. Kicking my trunks aside, my cock stood straight out, precum leaking and dripping off the end of my cock. I don't think I've been harder.

Sandy wrapped her right hand around it, and stuck her tongue out and licked all around the head then took just the head in her mouth and gently sucked it. I groaned as I tried to keep the phone steady. Here was Sandy on her knees sucking my cock, with Ava restrained and watching, desperate to cum and moaning around her gag. I couldn't stand it anymore, I stepped back pulling my dick from Sandy's mouth, "That's enough..." I groaned, "finish what you started."

Sandy licked her lips, "Hmmm...so good...the combined juices taste even better. Too bad your mouth is gagged, or you could taste how good Lee's cock tasted," she teased Ava as she climbed up and straddled Ava again.

Pinching both of Ava's nipples with her thumbs and forefingers, she leaned over and kissed the corners of Ava's mouth around the gag. Ava groaned, "eekk..ugg...opp."

Sandy let go of Ava's left nipple and jerked the gag out of Ava's mouth, "Sorryyy...I can't hear you....are you wanting me to stop teasing and let you cum. Hummm?"

"Pl...easee, just let me...." Ava moaned, then squealed, "ohhh fuckkkkk,"when Sandy's right hand twisted Ava's nipple hard. Sandy leaned in and kissed her hard on the mouth for a minute, then alternated sucking on Ava's nipples.

Ava's nipples were soaked with saliva, hard and throbbing. "Pleaseeee.....let.....me cum...."

Sandy raised up and grinned, "Say pretty please and maybe I'll let you," as she continued to flick Ava's nipples with her thumbs.

"Pretty please...let me cum," Ava moaned softly.

Sandy giggled, "Okayyyy...but first you have to lick my pussy," as she shifted and placed herself in a 69 position. Hell she was as soaked as Ava. I had been watching her torment Ava and really did get a good shot of Sandy's pussy until now. She was actually dripping into Ava's mouth, and Ava was trying to raise her head to lick her cunt but couldn't raise her head high enough. Ava opened her mouth to catch the drips, until Sandy's mouth latched onto Ava's pussy slurping up and licking up all the juices coating Ava's crotch.

Ava squealed loudly but was hushed when Sandy lowered her pussy over Ava's mouth, effectively shutting up her squeals. I chuckled, it was certainly an effective gag. Sandy was using her hands to keep Ava's thighs spread wide, trying to avoid Ava's clit as she licked and tongue fuck Ava.

"Whenever your ready, make her cum," I growled.

Ava was trapped under Sandy, her hands restrained, making her at Sandy's mercy as Sandy rocked her pussy back and forth over Ava's mouth. Sandy raised her head and moaned, "Ohhh...your...about to make me cum," and lifted her butt up where Ava couldn't keep eating her. Ava's face was coated with Sandy's juices.

Once free of Ava's mouth Sandy bent down and took Ava's clit in her mouth and sucked and licked it. Ava screamed, "OH Fuckkkk.....gawd yessssss..OHHH.......MY....

GAWD......CUUUUMMMmmmiiiinnnnng!" She strained so hard the strap holding her right hand broke freeing her hand.

OldMan45
OldMan45
1,024 Followers