Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldMan45
OldMan45
1,024 Followers

Sandy was not aware Ava had a free hand and lowered her pussy over Ava's mouth to shut her up. Ava used her hand to wrap it around Sandy's ass and hold her still where she couldn't get away and commenced to eat her pussy as she thrashed beneath Sandy. Both were furiously eating the others pussy, then all of a sudden they both squealed, their moans and groans muffled with their heads between each other's thighs. For a few minutes they both panted and shivered as their orgasms diminished.

I couldn't stand it any longer. Sandy was laying on top of Ava. I untied Ava's other arm and threw my leg over her head and lifted Sandy's ass and thrust deep inside her pussy. "OHHhhhh," moaned Sandy as I bottomed out in her slick vagina.

"Damn you're so wet," I groaned as started fucking her. Ava was under me and started licking my balls every time I stroked inside Sandy's pussy and my balls dragged across her mouth.

"Ohhh....gawd that feels....so good," moaned Sandy as she rocked back and forth as I thrust inside her. Then I felt her clench down on my shaft and start to quiver and shake as an orgasm over took her. "God...yes...I'm cccuuummmingg."

Ava was underneath me, licking my balls and I almost came myself, but I jerked out and moved in front of Sandy. "Open your mouth," I ordered and she obeyed. "Taste yourself on me and get me good and hard," I growled, "then I gonna fuck Ava while you keep her legs spread."

Sandy didn't have a gag reflex and I sank balls deep down her throat and held it there for a minute. Damn she was good at sucking cock and I knew if I wasn't careful I was going to cum. I needed to feel Ava's pussy wrapped around my cock, it had been a while, so I jerked my cock out of her mouth.

"Thanks baby, now spread her open for me," I groaned. Sandy grinned and moved her hands to Ava's legs and used one hand to start rubbing Ava's clit. "Ohh my gawd,," moaned Ava.

I thrust balls deep in Ava's cunt and started jack hammering into her slick opening. Every thrust I was bumping Sandy's head because she was licking my shaft as I slid inside Ava's pussy. Ava was moaning loudly, ""Yes..yes...ohhh...don't stop...yesss."

Ava was writhing beneath Sandy not only from my cock inside her, but because Sandy kept rubbing her clit. "OHHHh...YES....GOnna.....cccuummminngggg," she squealed, her toes curled and her head was thrashing from side to side as much as she could between Sandy's thighs.

I could feel my nuts draw up, and when Ava's cunt clenched around me she squirted, I grunted, "FUCK AAARRRGGG," as I came deep inside her pussy. That was the first time since that night in Tuscaloosa. I staggered back and sat down on the other lounge chair completely drained.

Opening my eyes I looked over and they were licking each other's pussies. Sandy was lapping up my cum dripping out of Ava, and Ava was licking all the juices dripping out of Sandy. Not rushed, just taking their time, moaning every now and then. After a few minutes Sandy laid her head down on Ava's thigh and sighed. Ave moaned, and slowly rubbed Sandy's ass and lower back.

Finally Ava tapped Sandy's ass, "I love you...but...I need to get up," and giggled softly.

I chuckled, "Here let me help you," and help Sandy up, then Ava. They both threw their arms around me and hugged me. "Next time," giggled Ava, "lets use a bed and Sandy is on the bottom."

Sandy looked up at me then at Ava and smiled, "I love both of you...but I think I like dicks better than pussies," and giggled and grabbed my cock.

Ava laughed, "Yeah but sixty-nine with you comes in a close second."

"Well ladies, it's been one of the best days of my life, but it's almost 2:30 and I need to clean up and run an errand. You two need to start getting ready for this evening."

"Where are you going?" Asked Sandy. "And how should I dress this evening?"

"Baby I just have to go pick something up I need before Tuesday and the store closes at 5 today. Tonight we are going to a steak house, so wear something nice. We will leave around seven."

Ava giggled, "Go, we will pick up here. We have plenty of time to get ready Nick is picking me up at 6:30."

Later.......4:50 P.M.

I couldn't wait to put the ring on Sandy's finger. For years I had been searching for my soul mate. It was amazing how it all came about. To think it all started with two phone calls; one requesting I do a favor for Richard's Dad, the other a call from my Dad to help with Ava. Fate had reunited me with my sister and brought Sandy into my life.

Ava and Sandy were up in Ava's room when I got home, giving me a chance to hide the engagement ring in my office. Then I went in search of them and heard them giggling and laughing in Ava's room.

Ava was sitting on her bed behind Sandy, both in short bath robes. Ava was brushing Sandy's hair, "Girl you're going to look so pretty in your new red dress. I'm so glad we wear the same size shoes, those red strapless heels of mine look perfect with it," Ava giggled.

"Yeah if I don't stumble and fall. I'm not used to wearing 4" heels," she laughed.

"You did fine practicing, that extra height shows off your legs and makes your ass look fantastic," Ava said as she finished with Sandy's hair.

"Speaking of ass, can I ask you a question?" Sandy mumbled in a low voice. "Do you think Lee was being honest when he said anal sex was not a deal breaker with him?"

"Honestly, I think he was being truthful with you. He really loves you Sandy, and I have learned with Lee as long as you use your safe words, don't be afraid to try new things. If there are things you don't like, you just need to talk to him and tell him. Hell I didn't think I would like to be flogged," giggled Ava, "but I came to find out I did."

"Oh my gosh, I've got so much to learn," murmured Sandy, "I'm afraid he's going to decide I'm not what he really wants. I know he's a Dom and I've enjoyed the things we've done but what if there are lots of things I don't want to do or am afraid to even try. I don't want to disappoint him or lose him," Sandy mumbled.

"Bullshit," giggled Ava, "Don't you see the way he looks at you? Think about the things you and him have already done sexually. If that's the limit of things you're comfortable with then I promise you he would still want you. Besides...since your okay with Lee and I having sex," she laughed, "I'll be more than happy to let use his Dom skills on me."

"I hope you're right, it would kill me to lose him now that he's stolen my heart and soul," Sandy said in a low voice. "But I may want to watch....if it's okay...when you and him....do some of those things," she giggled softly.

"Hell yes," laughed Ava, "you're more than welcome. Now give me a hug and quit fretting about losing Lee. You have him wrapped around your little finger."

I knew I shouldn't be eavesdropping, but it was certainly useful information. I knew I needed to reassure Sandy that there were no deal breakers. She was mine and nothing was going to change that. I backed off down the hallway and waited a minute then called out, "What are my two favorite people up to?" As I walked up to the door of Ava's room.

Oh, we were just girl talking," laughed Ava, "and getting ready for this evening."

"Wow, I love your hair Sandy," I growled, "turn around and let me see you."

Sandy smiled, "Do you like it?" As she whirled around and her thick hair settled framing her face and laying softly on her shoulders. "Ava put a little more curl in it but it keeps wanting to slide down over the left side of my face," she pushed it back behind her ear.

"I think it makes you look sexy as hell," my voice husky. I want to take her right there, I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra under the bath robe. Controlling my urges I pulled her to me and kissed her softly. "I'm thinking of all kinds of things I would like to do to you right now...but I'll wait until we're alone," I whispered in her ear as I hugged her and groped her ass.

"Now you've made my panties wet...and I'll have to change again," she giggled softly.

Oh please," laughed Ava, "get a room. I still have to decide what to wear tonight to meet Nick's parents."

I chuckled, "Are you nervous about meeting them?"

"Of course," she sighed, "they are rich and successful and both their kids are already successful and have a good education. They will probably think I'm a gold digger and not worthy of their son."

"I hardly think they will believe that, you're just starting your education and you already have a major university that wants you to attend their school. If the subject comes up just tell them the truth, that you missed up in high school and now have your life together and next week your meeting with the Dean of Admissions to get enrolled at Alabama," I said sincerely.

"You told me Nicks parents were going to BBQ," Sandy said as she walked over to Ava's closet and pulled out a red and white floral sundress, "this new dress you bought would be perfect for a casual evening in the backyard, or an evening out for that matter."

I chuckled, "Maybe you'll get a chance and checkout if Arch left a stain on the bottom of the picnic table."

Ava and Sandy both laughed. Ava smiled, "Thanks I needed that. I just need to find an excuse to look under the table," she giggled. "Sandy your right I'll wear that sundress and some white sandals. Now that I've decided I can relax and stop worrying."

Later...6:15 P.M.

"Come on in Nick," I said as I opened the door, "Ava should be right down. Can I offer you a beer or drink?"

"No thanks Lee," Nick chuckled, "and thanks for the video you sent me. I really liked the close-ups of Sandy riding Ava's face, and the clip showing you fucking Sandy while Ava licked your balls. I take it some of the shots were from your security cameras," he chuckled.

"Yeah, the same system I was going to recommend you use at the beach. I'll explain in more detail later," I smiled.

I had already dressed in a pair of dark gray slacks, a button down white shirt, a navy blue tie and black dress shoes. My light blue sports jacket was hanging over a chair in the kitchen. I dragged Nick into the kitchen, I had the ring box in my coat and wanted to show Nick. I was excited to tell somebody.

"Come with me," I motioned for him to follow me. "This is a secret so don't say anything," I said as I pulled the box out and showed him the ring. "I am going to ask Sandy to marry me and I'm hoping she will say yes."

"Man it's beautiful Lee," Nick smiled as he held it and looked at it. "I can't imagine her turning you down," as he handed it back to me. "I won't say anything. I just wish I could put one on Ava right now, but I feel like I need to meet your parents and ask for permission first. Mom and Dad would kill me if I didn't."

"Man I understand," I replied, "but Sandy's parents are deceased. They died in a car crash before she even married Larry. So I'm determined to put a ring on her before she goes back home."

"Lee, do you think there's a chance we could work out a trip to Iowa soon, where I could meet your parents and ask them?" He asked.

"That's a great idea. We'll discuss this and see if we can go toward the end of the month, because I want my folks to meet Sandy," I said excitedly.

We heard footsteps on the stairs and I stuck the ring box back in my jacket. We walked back to the foyer as Ava stepped off the bottom step. "Wow," Nick gushed, "you get more beautiful every time I see you," as he stepped forward and lifted her and whirled her around, then kissed her.

"Stop it," giggled Ava, "you're going to miss up my make-up before I ever meet your parents," she scolded him.

Nick chuckled, "You're beautiful and on time also," as he looked at his watch, "I wish you could convince Vicky to be on time."

"Are they going to be there, her and Arch?" Asked Ava.

"No it's just us and my parents. Vicky and him are having dinner with his parents this evening," replied Nick.

"Now I'm really nervous. If it's just the four of us I'm scared to death I'll say the wrong thing. Your parents are going to be comparing me to all your other girlfriends and they will probably tell you to drop me," she pouted.

"Hey, slow down. You have nothing to worry about. My parents are going to love you, just you wait and see," as he hugged her.

"Now you're going to wrinkle my dress," Ava squealed. "At least let me look presentable when I first meet them."

"Stop worrying," Nick chuckled again, "you have on a fantastic dress and I'm just wearing jeans and a western button up shirt. You make me look good just standing next to me. One more complaint and I'm going to spank your ass," as he reached to hug her again.

Throwing her hands up, "Okay, okay...just stop hugging me at least until I meet them," she giggled. "But damn't you look good even just wearing jeans and boots."

"Okay hands off...until later," growled Nick. "Let's go see my parents."

"Lee, I checked on Sandy, she will be ready on time, but she wants you to wait down here for her, so don't go storming up there and rush her," Ava shook her finger at me.

"Yes Ma'am," I smiled and bowed to her. "Now go have fun and get out of here."

Right at seven o'clock Sandy came down the stairs in a new red dress that hugged her curves, open in the back with a deep plunging V front. No way she was wearing a bra, the dress came down to about mid thigh with a slit up the left side almost to her hip. The 4" red stiletto heels, open-toed with an ankle strap showed off her red toenails and toned calves and made her ass pop. My cock thickened and pressed against my zipper.

My first reaction was to whistle loudly, and push my hands in my pocket to adjust my dick. "Jesus Sandy, I'm tempted to take you back upstairs and lock you up in my bedroom. I'm not sure I want any other man to lay eyes on you," as I walked over to her and brushed her hair back over her ear on the left side. Ava had done a helluva job on her hair, she looked absolutely stunning, sophisticated and sexy.

God that dress hugged her curves. Was she wearing panties? If she was they had to be thong panties, there was no panty line and the dress showed off her curvy ass. Yes, a ring was going on her finger, she was mine and I wanted everyone to know it.

She blushed, "I'm glad you like it, I was afraid it might be too much, but Ava said I had to get it," she giggled softly.

I used my finger and tilted her head up and lightly kissed her, "Beautiful...we better go....before I lose control and take you right here in the foyer," I growled in a low husky voice. My cock throbbed as I used my hand on her lower bare back to guide her to the car.

At the restaurant I noticed several men eyeing her up and down as we were led to our table. One guy in particular was staring at her ass, and I was tempted to punch his lights out, but hell I couldn't really blame him. I was having trouble keeping my eyes off her ass. The sooner I got the ring on her finger the better I would feel that she was really committed to marrying me.

The setting couldn't have been better. Our table was in a secluded corner, the hostess smiled as she showed us our seats. "Mr. Gardner your waiter will be with you shortly, let me know if there is anything I can do to make your visit with us pleasant," as she handed us menus.

"Sandy I can't take my eyes off you...you have never looked more beautiful," my voice husky, as I reached across and took her left hand in my right hand. "The best thing that's ever happened to me was when you came into my life." My thumb ran over her ring finger, thinking how much I wanted to place a ring on it.

She blushed and squeezed my hand, "I still remember the first time we talked, your voice sounded so strong and confident. Somehow I knew you were going to fix our problem.....plus I felt a connection to you I couldn't understand. I just knew you were someone I wanted to get to know," her voice was low and sultry.

I wanted to say more, but the waiter arrived, "Mr. Gardner, it's a pleasure to have you dine with us this evening. My name is Johnathan and I'll be your waiter this evening."

"Thanks Johnathan, I believe we'll start off with a sample appetizer of stuffed crab cakes, stuffed mushrooms and bacon wrapped shrimp. Also a nice bottle of red wine, perhaps Cabernet Sauvignon."

Darling have you decided what you want to order?" I asked Sandy.

"It all looks so good," she grinned, "perhaps a steak, but I'll let you choose. Just make sure it's medium-rare," as she laid the menu down. "Oh..and I want a baked potato with sour cream and lots of butter," emphasizing lots of butter.

I chuckled, "You heard the lady, lots of butter." I was glad to see she had an appetite, I hated picky eaters. "Are you sure you don't want to try the roasted asparagus, it's really excellent here."

"If you say so," she said in a low sexy voice, "I'm willing to try anything you suggest," and winked at me. My dick throbbed and tented my pants. Did she really mean what she said about being willing to try whatever I suggested? Then I felt her foot rub up against my pant leg until the toe of her shoe was pushing up against my crotch.

I groaned, "Add the asparagus to her order," I mumbled as I stared at Sandy. Clearing my throat to get my voice back I added, "Give us both the ribeye steak, make mine rare. I'll have the loaded baked potato and roast asparagus."

Excellent choices," Johnathan replied, "I get your wine and appetizers and be right back."

As soon as he walked away Sandy removed her foot and giggled. "Sorry, I couldn't resist teasing you. I saw you had a boner when you seated me."

"You're playing with fire and might have to be punished," I growled at her, as I reached down and adjusted my cock that was pushing up against my zipper.

Smiled coyly, "I think the hostess saw you when she showed us to the table," and giggled softly.

"I've been hard since you walked down the stairs in that dress, and for that little stunt, I may make you take it off in the car on the way home," I smirked.

Her face blushed, as Johnathan returned with our wine and appetizers. "Sir if there is anything else please let me know," as he placed the appetizers on the table and opened out wine and poured a glass for me to sample.

I was never a wine connoisseur but I could tell it was a high quality wine. Nodding my approval he poured each of a full glass. "Enjoy," he said your order should be ready soon," and left us.

"This looks really good," Sandy giggled, "is there a reason we are all dressed up and not home doing other things," she winked at me.

"Oh I have the night all planned," I chuckled, "but I wanted to have a special night to celebrate your trip here. They have the best steaks in town that nearly melt in your mouth, and I know you prefer meat over seafood."

"True...and this trip has been amazing," she said with a smile, that slowly turned into a frown, "but I have to go home Tuesday," biting her lower lip to keep from crying.

Reaching across and taking her hand, "Hey, I want to see that sexy smile, remember what I told you. We will work things out. Trust me I have ideas on how to make that happen."

Squeezing my hand she smiled back at me, "Okay....I want that more than anything. I promise to just think about tonight and the wonderful day I've had."

"Good girl now eat up you're going to need your energy later tonight," I said in a husky voice and winked at her.

We had just finished the appetizers when Johnathan returned with our meal. Sandy grinned as she used her napkin to pat her lips. "I didn't realize how hungry I was," she giggled. She had eaten more of the appetizers than I had.

"Wait until you taste your steak, it'll melt in your mouth," I chuckled. I was happy to see her smiling and enjoying the meal.

Johnathan smiled, "Sir if you need anything else just let me know. I'll get you a dessert menu after your meal. Do you need another bottle of wine?"

OldMan45
OldMan45
1,024 Followers