Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy giggled, "After the appetizers and the size of this steak, I doubt I'll have room for dessert."

The meal was excellent and Sandy hardly talked during the meal. She was thoroughly enjoying her steak. "Oh my gosh this is the best steak I've ever had," she moaned as she finished her last bite.

I chuckled, "The owner and Chef are both from Texas and know their beef. Do you think you would like to have dessert?"

"God no," she smiled and used her napkin to pat her lips. "Maybe we could have dessert at home later. I saw some fresh strawberries you had and whipped cream," she grinned and winked at me.

Johnathan must have been keeping his eye on us. He returned with a dessert menu and I told him instead to bring us a glass of Don Perignon Champagne, that we were celebrating. "Yes Sir," replied with a huge smile.

Sandy grinned at me, "This day couldn't be any better. I really enjoyed this afternoon, and this meal was delicious," she smiled coyly at me.

"The day is not over yet," I smiled, "maybe it'll get even better," I replied reaching across and holding her left hand. I felt like she would say yes when I proposed, but if she didn't....damn I didn't want to even think about that. What the hell do I say or do if she says no?

Johnathan returned with our flutes of Champagne and the moment of truth was here.

I was nervous as a teenage boy on his first date. Johnathan slipped quietly away as I lifted my glass. "Here's to the most amazing, beautiful woman I ever met," my voice was low, but steadier than I really felt. Sandy held her glass and smiled at me. "I want you in my life forever."

"I feel the same way," she smiled and we both took a drink of the bubbly drink. As she set her flute down, I got up and squatted down on my left knee with my right knee up. Holding the ring box in my left hand I used my right hand to open the ring box. "Sandy...I know this is soon...but I know with all my heart you're my soul mate and I can't live without you. Please...do me the honor of being my wife."

My heart was beating so rapidly I felt like it was going to jump out of my chest. Sandy looked at me, her eyes widened, her mouth open. She wasn't saying anything and brought her hands up to her face.

It seemed like forever to me, but was probably only seconds. Finally a tear rolled down her cheek, dropping her hands she smiled..."Oh my God.....yes..yes...yes," she squealed loudly. Falling into my arms as I stood we kissed passionately as people at tables nearby started clapping.

Even Johnathan was standing nearby clapping as Sandy and I broke the kiss and I slipped the ring on her finger. I turned to him, "Do me a favor and use my phone to take our picture." I wanted to remember this moment.

"i'd be honored to do that," he smiled. "I wish you both the best."

Needless to say Johnathan got a nice tip. As we left the restaurant several customers smiled at us and gave us a thumbs up. Sandy was excited and couldn't stop looking at her ring.

"Oh my God this ring is beautiful," she gushed, "I don't want to know what it cost because I would be afraid to wear it," she giggled. As she held on to my arm, she looked up at me, "Lee I have never felt this happy or loved in my life. I'm afraid I'm going to wake up and all this is a dream," her voice soft, almost a whisper as she leaned her head on my shoulder.

End of Chapter 15. To be continued......