Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry to hear that, I hope it's nothing serious. Is everything else okay?"

"Not really, oh the computer system is fine......it's just....." she paused. "I shouldn't be saying this....but I feel I can trust you to not say anything. I think my husband is having an affair," wiping a tear from her eye.

If you only knew I thought, but this was something she needed to find out herself.

"How long have you been married Sandy?"

"For almost five years, but for the last couple of years, it's like he doesn't want to even touch me, plus he's so secretive I figure he's found someone else. At least we don't have any kids, if he wants a divorce. Reckon I would have to leave my job, and I would hate to do that, Noah is such a lovely man and I enjoy working with him," she sobbed softly.

"Hey, wipe those tears away, you're a beautiful smart young woman, just remember when one door closes another door opens. I'm here anytime you need to talk, and I mean that, you call me anytime day or night," wanting badly to reach out and hold her.

A phone rings in the background.... "I guess I better get that," she choked out, "I'm really glad you called Lee," then she smiled, "I may take you up and that offer. Bye"

Hanging up my phone, I told myself there was no chance with Sandy really. Hell she lived clear across the country. But there was something about her that I couldn't shake. Just like that same stupid feeling I had about Ava. Fuck. Women were driving me crazy. Damn I need to find a woman like Lisa, the wife of my best friend Richard, then life would be perfect.

AVA

Laying in bed after the trip to see Uncle George, I felt under the scarf the collar around my neck. Damn that shock hurt. I didn't want to feel the full fucking charge.

My bully brother had spanked my ass, tied me up, shocked me, what else did he have in mind. Taking me to bum fuck Alabama was what he said. This damn collar had to come off. How? Rolling over on my back I stared at the ceiling and put some thought into it. Hmmm, I remembered the look he had in his eyes when I stood before him after I was made to clean up. He looked like he was devouring me with his dark brown eyes and there was a definite bulge in his pants. Plus he breathed deeply when I was getting into the car earlier, and kept glancing at me in the car.

Maybe.....I could entice him to remove the collar if I played along like I accepted going to fucking Alabama. Maybe I could outwit the asshole, I smiled to myself.

"Ava honey," Mom whispered, as she entered my room, "are you awake?"

Opening my eyes, I gave her the smile I knew she wanted, "Yeah Mom, I was just resting. What do you need?"

"Well I thought you could help me fix supper and we could make chicken and dumplings for your brother. You and him are leaving in the morning, and I wanted to fix a nice home cooked meal."

"Sure Mom, just let me change clothes and I'll help,....sorry I have been so difficult, maybe I do need to just get away for awhile," I said sweetly.

Removing my clothes, I decided to wear my white skinny jeans, and a low cut sleeveless pink sweater and slipped my feet back in the heels I had been wearing.

I kept the scarf covering the collar and marched toward the kitchen.

As I passed thru the den going to the kitchen, Dad and Lee were in conversation about Dad's retirement plans. Voices stopped the minute they heard my heels clicking across the hardwood floor. Keeping my head straight, I noticed out of the corner of my eye Lee looking slack jawed as I strutted to the kitchen. Yeah the pervert like what he was seeing. But why did that thought make my pussy moisten.

"Ava honey, ask your Mom to be sure and make some homemade biscuits for supper," Dad called after me.

Looking over my shoulder, I smiled, "Sure Dad, that does sound good," then disappeared in the kitchen.

Asshole had no comment and immediately resumed the conversation with Dad, like he had not noticed me. Fuck him, I knew damn well he looked. Didn't he?

When supper was ready Mom called for Dad and Lee to come to the table. We were all seated, when Mom squealed, "Oh shucks, I forgot the tea pitcher," and started to get up.

"I'll get it Mom," speaking in a respectful tone, and got up and went to the fridge bending down with my ass toward Lee as I reached on the bottom shelf and retrieved the large pitcher of tea.

Returning to the table I saw Lee clenching his jaw, his lips tight, his dark eyes watching my every move. Gotcha I thought, but at the same time my nipples hardened, and my pussy quivered.

Ava didn't speak much during dinner, but was respectful and answered when spoken too.

"Mom that was the best meal I've had in years," I bragged and pushed my chair back and rubbed my belly. "I really need that recipe."

"Well thank Ava, she did the chicken and dumplings while I made the biscuits. She can write it down for you, or even teach you how to make them while she's visiting."

"She really is good around the kitchen, too bad she didn't fix you any of her brownies," Dad grinned.

"Is that right Ava, do you think you can teach me," I grinned and winked at her.

Her pale face blushed pink as she looked at me, "Sure if you want me to teach you," with a sly grin on her face.

"I have some ice cream in the freezer if any of you want some," Mom spoke up.

"Mom I'm too full for anything else, I pigged out on the dumplings and biscuits," I laughed. "Besides we need to get packed for our trip tomorrow.

"In that case you all go do what you need to do, I'll clean up in here," Dad stated.

"I'll help Dad, I don't mind," I replied.

"Not necessary, your Mom cooks and I clean up," Dad chuckled, "we're a team," he laughed.

I went and packed except the clothes I planned on wearing, then went to Ava's room to check on her. I knew she was up to something, no damn way she had broken this easily. I could see the mischievous look in her blue eyes when I entered her room.

Mom and Ava had just completed packing her bags. "Is it alright for me to wear this tomorrow?" Ava smiled indicating what she had on. "I've only had it for a short time and it will be more comfortable traveling."

"Sure no problem," I replied and smiled, reaching into my pocket and pulling out 2 sensors for the collar.

"What's that," she asked, her eye staring at the objects I held.

"Oh they are sensors for the collar," I calmly stated as I fixed one on the window and then over the door. "I really prefer not to tie you down and gag you."

"Is that really necessary, I've agreed to go with you?" she frowned.

"Once trust is established I'll remove the collar. Now you need to know if you get within 3 feet of the door or window the collar will shock you," holding up my phone and showing her the dial was set on 6.

"Mom tell him it's not necessary, I told you I was sorry and thought getting away was probably good for me," she pleaded.

"Honey, just listen to Lee and prove to him he can trust you, then like he said he'll remove the collar," Mom sweetly replied.

I was watching Ava closely as this played out, now I could see the fury in her now icy blue eyes, which paled to clear blue when she looked at me and coyly replied, "I reckon I understand, I can't say that I blame you, for the way I've behaved."

I smiled at her, it was amazing the way her eyes changed and gave away her feelings. She was going to be a challenge that's for sure. Changing her attitude and behavior, not fuck her I told myself.

"Good night everyone as I walked back to my room. Laying in bed I resisted the urge to jerk off. Hell it had been a while since I masturbated, I got pussy whenever I wanted it, from a girl I was seeing or at the VIP Club. Refusing to act like a teenager, I slept fitfully.

Early next morning I removed the sensors and deactivated them and put them in my pocket. Removing my phone I changed the setting on the dial to a 3 then woke Ava up. "Get dressed kid, you can move about the house now," I chuckled and headed to the kitchen for coffee.

It was 6 a.m. and Mom and Dad were already up. Mom had fixed some sausage to go with the left over biscuits and had a bowl of scrambled eggs ready.

"Sorry that's all the time I had this morning, your Dad and I need to go to work this morning," Mom apologized.

"That's fine Mom, I appreciate it. We need to get on the road soon. Before Ava comes in, let me suggest you'all not contact Ava for the next month. I'll keep you updated, but it's best I have her complete attention, if I'm going to have a chance to correct her behavior."

"We understand Son, and thanks for taking the time to help. Hopefully you can get thru to her and we will have our Ava back," Dad mumbled and shook my hand.

"Good morning, any chance there's some coffee ready," acting overly docile, Ava smiled and sat down to eat.

"Sure baby, sit down and eat and I'll get it for you," Mom happily replied.

Ava was acting like she was happy to go home with me, and even commented on looking forward to seeing my home. I just smiled and went along with her, no need to cause a scene in front of my parents. I had to give her credit she was certainly making Mom and Dad believe her. I would call her bluff when needed, I chuckled to myself.

When we pulled out of the driveway, Mom and Dad were all smiles and waved bye to us. We had just got out on the highway and Ava asked if she could have her phone.

"I'll get you a newer iPhone when I feel I can trust you. Until then it's better you don't have communication with the outside world. Hell you might call friends of Ray and sic em on me," I chuckled loudly.

There were those cold icy blue eyes again! "Are you ever going to get over that," she hissed, "I.....should not have done that.....but you had no trouble handling him," she pouted and scrunched down in her seat looking out the window.

Finally an hour down the road, "Do you have to have it so cold in here, I'm freezing over here," she grumbled with her arms wrapped tightly around her. Glancing at her I could see goose bumps on her arms, her breasts were pushed together and I could see the top of her cleavage, and her nipples were like bullets pushing against her pink top. That must be a very thin bra she was wearing for her nipples to show so clearly. My mouth watered, thinking about licking, sucking, and biting on them, and my damn dick was hurting thrust up against my zipper! Shit, think of something else, I told myself, she's your sister!

"Are you going to complain all the way to Alabama," I said harshly, more so because I was angry with myself for having the thoughts I was having.

"Forget it, I won't say anything else," she murmured.

Feeling bad I turned the temperature dial up to 70 instead of 60 I had it set on. "There that should be better, but that's as high as I'm setting it," I grunted.

"Much better thank you," she mumbled. "I hate being cold."

"In that case you're going to really like Orange Beach, this time of year it's usually around 90 degrees, the coldest it gets is about 68 degrees in January," I grinned at her.

"Close your eyes and get some sleep, it's a long trip, and I'm sure you didn't sleep much last night. I wake you later and we will grab a bite to eat," reaching over and tuning the radio to classical music.

"You like classical music?" with a shocked look on her face.

"Yeah, it helps relax me, and helps me clear my head when something is bothering me," I stated flatly.

"I used to listen to it,....but it's been awhile," she grinned, "I believe that's Mendelessohn isn't it?"

"It is," surprised she likes classical music, "my favorite is Tchaikovsky, the Nutcracker Suite."

"Huh, mine too," she smiled. "I believe I will get some shut eye," fixing her seat to lean back.

Around noon I neared St Louis I stopped and gassed up, without waking Ava, but as I got back in and closed the car door she awakened.

"Where are we?" rubbing her eyes and raising her seat back in an upright position.

"The gateway to the west," I chuckled. "I just stopped to gas up, we will stop on the other side of St Louis and grab a bite to eat. Here's a bottle of water I got you," setting it in the cup holder as I pulled back into traffic.

From I-55 she saw the Gateway Arch and asked, "Can you go inside of it to the top?" she asked.

"Sure, maybe another time we can, but I need to get home. Is this the first time you've seen it?"

"Are you kidding," still looking at the arch, "the farthest I've been is to the State Fair in Des Monies."

"I promise, when I bring you home we will plan on stopping and do the tourist thing," I replied, feeling a cold chill at the thought of returning her to Deer Creek.

"Tell me, Burger King, McDonald's, Chic-fil-A, your choice," I said in a cheerful voice.

"Can we go inside instead of the drive thru, I really need to go to the restroom," she pleaded.

"Ava, if you promise not to cause a scene. But just know I'll zap you if you do. It will look like you're having a seizure and I'll just tell everyone your my sister and having an epileptic seizure, and carry you out of there like I need to get you to your meds."

AVA

Hold your temper I told myself, the asshole would do exactly that. Build trust and get him to remove this fucking collar.

"I promise Lee I really need to pee, I'll be good and not be a problem. I told you I was looking forward to seeing your home," giving him a bright smile. Just wait asshole, I was thinking, you're going to pay for the shit you've done to me.

"Okay," and nodded my head and pulled into Chic-fil-A and parked.

The men and women's restrooms were side by side, I just waited outside the ladies room, and sure enough in just a few minutes Ava came out all smiles.

"After you," I motioned, and followed her to the counter to order. Fuck that ass looked amazing, the white skinny jeans hugged her butt, forming two perfect globes of her ass cheeks, and no damn panty lines. Was she wearing panties, or a G-string?

I was staring at her ass, and finally noticed an older lady sneer at me, she saw I was leering at Ava's ass and had a bulge in my pants. I just smiled at the old bitch and used my hand to adjust my dick. Doing that she opened her mouth in shock and turned and walked away, making me chuckle.

"What are you chuckling about?" Ava turned and asked me, with a grin on her face.

"Just....that lady who just left," I murmured, "hurry and place your order so we can eat and get back on the road."

Walking to a table to sit down, I saw two young guys staring at Ava's ass, which angered me. I felt the urge to punch them out and put a brand on her ass saying 'This Ass belongs to Lee'. Yet here I was staring at her delectable ass!

I had gotten a #1 combo with sweet tea, while Ava got the same thing plus an order of mac'n'cheese, a four ct Chic-fil-A nuggets, Greek Yogurt Parfait and a large Lemonade.

"What? What are you looking at?" seeing me stare at her.

"Just wondering where you're going to put all that," I grinned.

"I'm a growing girl," she smiled, "besides I didn't eat much breakfast."

"If you eat like that all the time I'm going to have to increase my grocery budget," I laughed. "Just kidding don't get your panties in a wad."

"Whose says I'm wearing any," raising an eyebrow, as she took a large bite of mac'n'cheese getting some on her upper lip, then licking it off as she stared right into my eyes.

My dick got instantly hard, imagining her tongue licking my cum off her lips. Leaning forward I growled, "Don't fuck around like that little girl, it's a dangerous game your playing."

She blushed pink, but didn't totally back down, "Whatever do you mean?" Taking another bite and repeating her performance.

Frustrated, I told her to hurry and finish we needed to get on the road. It took her a few minutes, but to my amazement she ate every bite.

AVA

I could tell I was getting under his skin. When I came out of the bathroom I put a little more sway in my hips walking to the counter, and spotted him checking out my ass from a mirror on the wall. I had to bite my lip to keep from giggling when that older woman sneered at him for watching my ass. Plus I heard him growl when he spotted 2 guys staring at me. Him staring at me while I ate, I figured I would tease him some more, so I intentionally took a bite of the creamy mac'n'cheese, making sure I got some of the thick cream on my lips. I almost laughed out loud when his breath caught and his eyes darkened when I licked my lips. I thought for a minute he would chip a tooth the way he was grinding his teeth.

Then he called me out by growling like a hungry bear, but of course I acted innocent and repeated the act. Yes, I was wearing panties, a G-string and it was fucking soaked. What the fuck am I doing I thought, this is my brother. Had he not been, I would have already begged him to fuck me. His dark hair, tan skin, dark brown eyes, along with a square jaw, drew one's attention to his lips. Definitely handsome, to go along with his broad shoulders and muscular chest and arms. What would his lips taste like, or how would it feel to snuggle up against his hard chest after fucking?

LEE

"Ava, Ava, it's time to go," having to snap my fingers to get her attention.

"Oh sure, I was just thinking about how much longer this trip is going to take," she murmured.

"Well the longer you sit there the longer it's going to take," I growled, still in a bad mood. Or horny mood if I was being honest. Maybe this was a bad idea I thought to myself, I should never have gotten involved in trying to straighten her out. If she wasn't my sister I would try and train her in my ways and make her mind.

Walking out to the car, she asked a favor. "What now Ava, I let you go inside to use the bathroom and eat inside, what the hell do you want now?" I growled.

"Sorry, but you get upset so easily I thought if I had something to read, you wouldn't even know I was there. There's a book store right over there," pointing up the road a block away.

"Fine get in, but don't take all day picking something out," I huffed.

In the bookstore, I browsed the souvenir section at the front of the store, but where I could keep an eye on Ava. I was starting to feel bad for being harsh with her, and saw a souvenir of the Gateway Arch and decided to buy it for her. I paid for it without her seeing me, then waited on her. In a few minutes she walked up to the counter with 3 books and they rung her up coming to a total of $19.93.

"Do you have $20 on you," she asked biting her lower lip, "I forgot I don't have any money with me."

"Sure, here you go now let's get on the road.

Back in the car I handed her the bag and said, "Here's something for you, thought you might like it."

Opening the bag she smiled brightly, "OH I love it," she squealed. "Thanks."

"It can be a reminder to you that one day I'll take you there and go up to the top of it. One thing you will learn about me is I keep my promises Ava. Now you read and I'll drive, I want to be in Memphis in about 4 hours and we can spend the night."

"I promise I'll be as quiet as a mouse," she giggled and pulled out one of her books.

I didn't notice what she purchased, I was busy getting back on I-55. After getting on down the road I put on the cruise control and relaxed, then glanced over at Ava. Her shoes off, she had curled up in her seat and was reading. The way she was holding the book I saw she was reading 'Fifty Shades of Grey,'

"Do you know what you're reading?" I asked her.

"I've heard about it but never read it, besides I'm 18, almost 19 so I figure I can read it. Don't bother me, I'm being quiet, and I'm just getting to the part where Anastasia meets Christian Grey," she pouted.

"Pardon me," I chuckled and turned the radio back on to classical music.

Further down the road she had not made a sound, but when I glanced over, the way she was squirming in her seat, I figured she must have reached the good parts. She was chewing on her bottom lip and squeezing her legs together, and her chest was rising and falling as she concentrated on the print in front of her. I chuckled to myself, but didn't say anything.

123456...8