Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, this is really nice," she looked at the sight of my home. It was three stories high, white wood siding, the windows trimmed in a light gray, the front door a dark navy blue. It is set on a 2 acre lot, the back of the house facing the ocean, and from the top 2 floors an excellent view of the beach.

"Thanks," I said, " now let's get our bags inside and I'll prepare us some lunch."

Opening the front door, Ava followed me inside, dropping her bags in the foyer and looked around the entrance to the stairs over on the left leading upstairs. The house had 10 foot ceilings and a chandelier hung over the marble floored entrance, then hardwood floors leading to a formal dining room on the right, and a hallway lead by the stairs toward the back of the house. A few steps up the hallway on the left an archway opened to the den, walls painted a light gray, built in shelves around a large screen TV, a white leather sectional couch faced the TV along with a large white leather recliner, with a thick, heavy glass coffee table setting on top of a light gray area rug.

Ava wandered into the den and took it all in and turned to me, "What the fuck,.....this place is amazing! No way in hell your business is so good to afford all this, you have to be into some illegal shit!"

I chuckled, "You would be wrong, everything I've earned legally, and you could do the same, if you got your head out of your ass. Now let's go in the kitchen, I'm thirsty and hungry, come on then I'll show you your room."

Following down the hall I pointed out a door and told Ava that it was a half bath if she needed to use the restroom, then came to the kitchen that took up most of the back of the house. The kitchen had light gray ceramic tiled floor, with white cabinets and a center island that on one side had four high backed stools for eating. All the appliances were stainless steel. The center island and counter tops were covered in a light gray granite surface.

"Wow, Mom would have a fit to have a kitchen like this," Ava mumbled running her hands along the counter top, while looking around the kitchen. "Where does that door go?" pointing to the far end of the kitchen.

"It goes to the laundry room, and those swinging doors over there to the dining room," I told her, as I opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. "Do you want something to drink?"

"Yeah," as she walked over to the fridge I still held open, and grabbed a bottle of orange Gatorade. "I can't believe how amazing this place is......you've really done well Lee."

"Thanks..now have a seat and I'll fix us a sandwich, do you like BLT's?"

"Of course, how could you grow up with Mom and Dad and not like them," she giggled.

"Okay why don't you grab a tomato and slice it, while I microwave some bacon and toast some bread," I smiled, thinking how normal it seemed to have her here in my home. Of course I smiled when she had her back to me and started slicing the tomato after getting a knife from the knife block. Her jean shorts hugged her ass, and those shapely legs, made my mouth water! Focus I reminded myself.

Sitting side by side we ate, and Ava kept asking questions about my house, what I paid for it, how much money I had, one question after another. Even when I told her none of her business, after every question.

"Ava just eat and I'll show you your room, then I need to return the rental to Enterprise," I hissed. She was getting on my nerves, especially after taking a bite she ended up with a glob of mayo on the corner of her mouth,....then used her tongue to lick it off!

Taking her and our bags up stairs to the second floor, which had 3 bedrooms, a full size hall bath, another room with exercise equipment. The exercise room and one of the bedrooms faced the back of the house, and each opened up onto a balcony that extended across the back of the house, giving a beautiful view of the beach and water. She was not happy when she found that info out later. I had put her in the first bedroom on the left toward the front of the house, and her 2 windows were tall and narrow allowing light in, but too small for her to open and crawl through.

After putting her bags in her room I showed her the rest of the 2nd floor, and she discovered you could get to the balcony from a door at the end of the hall, or thru sliding glass doors in the back bedroom, or exercise room.

"Why didn't you put me in this bedroom where I could see the beach," she snarled, "instead of that smaller bedroom?"

"Too many ways for you to try and sneak out," I chuckled. "I'm going to lock the entrance to these two back rooms and put a sensor over the door that leads to the balcony."

"You can be a real asshole Lee," then she turned and stomped off back to her room and slammed her door.

I went up to the third floor which held my large master bedroom, with a huge bathroom, facing the beach with sliding glass doors leading out to the third floor balcony. My office was across the hall which also had sliding doors opening to the balcony. Another room on the third floor was just used for storage, but the other room which had no windows and was sound proof was my playroom. It could only be entered with a code. I started to my office, but I was fuming about Ava acting like a brat. Fuck it, I decided it was time to put a stop to it

AVA

Stomping away from Lee, after finding he stuck me in this room instead of the one with a view pissed me off, and I responded angrily without thinking! Way to go dumb ass, that's the way to get him to trust you!!! Damn he was infuriating.

The room I was in really was nice. A queen size bed frame and headboard, along with the dresser/mirror and armoire were Cherry wood. A tall wide armoire against the wall at the foot of the bed held a TV. Instead of hardwood floors the floor was covered in a white high piled carpet. The duvet on the bed was a pale blue like the painted walls, with numerous white and gray throw pillows scattered across the bed.

Still it wasn't as nice as the other bedroom with a view of the beach and access to the balcony! That room was larger, had a king size four poster bed, dresser with mirror, chest of drawers, night stand on each side of bed, all made of dark walnut.

The dark walnut furniture stood out against the dark gray high pile wool carpet, and the linen white painted walls. The duvet on the bed was red, with light gray and black throw pillows. A huge TV was mounted on the wall at the foot of the bed. Plus the room was large enough for a small seating area that included a small sofa, arm chair made of soft dark brown leather, with small end tables next to the chair and sofa.

I could imagine myself laying in that big bed, turned on my side looking out through the sliding glass door at the beautiful view. No, I was stuck here in virtually a windowless room. I only got more pissed thinking about it!

LEE

There was the Ava I knew. Pissed off about getting what she wanted and showing her ass. I didn't want to have to keep fucking with the sensors and shock collar, so I needed to start getting her attention and let her know who was the boss.

Marching back down to her room I stormed in catching her by surprise, she could see I was unhappy. Her eyes wide, her mouth open to speak, but before she could I yanked her over to the bed and pushed her face down on it.

"Enough is enough Ava, people are sick of your outbursts," I growled, as I spanked her ass! SMACK, SMACK, SMACK,SMACK, SMACK.

"AGGG, OUCH, OUCH," she screamed, "pleas..ee...stopppp." as she kicked her legs.

"STOP kicking," I grunted, and kept spanking her bottom. SMACK, SMACK,SMACK.

She stopped kicking and was now sobbing, and my damn hand was sore from pounding her jean covered ass. Where I had hit the bottom of her ass just below her shorts her upper thigh and ass cheeks were flaming red. I imagine her jean covered ass was just as red!

"Now listen Ava, the sooner you stop acting like a brat, the better we will get along," I huffed breathing hard, "now I have things to attended too and you will stay in this room until I say you can come out. UNDERSTAND?"

"Y....yes....sirr," she sobbed with her head buried in the duvet.

"The next time you act out I'm going to take a belt to your naked ass," I hissed, out of breath, "here is a handkerchief now wipe your nose and eyes, then unpack your bags. I will be back in a minute." Then turned and left the room slamming the door shut.

Back at the stairs, the banister at the landing gave you a view of the foyer, I placed a sensor, then turned and went back up to my office. By the time I got back in my office I had calmed down, and reached in my office fridge and grabbed a bottle of water, then called Enterprise and arranged for them to come pick up the car. I found out how much I owed them and paid them by cash app, plus an extra hundred for their trouble of having to come pick it up.

I badly wanted to call Sandy, but decided to go on the internet and find where they were having Noah's funeral so I could send flowers. Today was Thursday and the funeral according to Sandy was Saturday. It seemed Larry couldn't hurry fast enough to bury his Dad. That handled I called the customer I had left a message with, and within an hour he was taken care of happy.

Finished with what had to be done I walked out on my balcony and watched the few people that were on the beach, being Thursday afternoon there were only a few, especially since our part of the beach was fairly secluded. It was about 93 degrees and a mild wind blew out of the south, making it very relaxing, so I sat back in a lounge chair as I drank my water, and thought about Ava.

AVA

I heard Lee leave and slam my door, so I finally rolled over on my back, "Oh shit," I groaned, and immediately turned on my side! My ass hurt like a bitch, and I had tears and snot all over my face. Using the handkerchief I wiped my face. I must have dozed off for a minute, but my ass was easing off, so I got up and started unpacking my bags.

Unpacking I noticed my birth control pills only had a week supply left. I had taken one this morning before we left Jackson, tomorrow morning I would be down to six days, so I needed a refill. I can't call Mom or the pharmacy back home because Asshole won't let me have a phone, and I haven't seen any house phones around the house. Means I have to ask Lee to do it for me. UGH!

On top of that I needed to pee bad! Lee had said not to leave the room, but damn't there was only one bathroom on this floor, across the hall. Fuck him, I have to pee, or piss all over my myself.

Opening the door I peeked out and didn't see or hear anything, so I slipped across the hall to the bathroom. Damn, the bathroom was huge, a claw foot tub, large walk-in shower with several raindrop shower heads and a flexible shower hose, plus a built-in bench. Everything was white except the gray granite counter tops with a mirror above the wash basin, facing the shower. Even the toilet was fancy, a modern touchless toilet with automatic flushing.

Sliding my jeans and thong down I relieved myself, then turned to see my ass in the mirror. It was still pinkish and tender from the damn spanking, yet for some reason it turned me on. About that time I heard Lee scream, "AVA, where the hell are you!"

Jerking my thong and shorts up, I opened the bathroom door and meekly replied, "Here, I'm sorry but I....had to pee.....badly,"

"Okay, I should have allowed that, but get back in your room," I mumbled, "I'll call you when supper is ready."

"Sorry about earlier," I meekly answer, "I was really disappointed in not getting to stay in that other beautiful bedroom with a view. It's your home, and....I'm sorry."

"Ava, once I feel I can trust you, you can move into that room, and have more privileges. When that occurs depends on you."

"Okay, that's fair,.......if I can help you fix supper.....just let me know," I murmured and went into my prison and shut my door.

"I'll let you know if I need you," he smirked, as I was closing my door.

With my door closed where he couldn't see me I shot him the finger, and mumbled "Yeah asshole, I'll help you by catching your back turned and hit you over the fucking head with a skillet!"

LEE

I let Ava stew in her room the rest of the afternoon until about 5 o'clock, then went and had her come down to the kitchen.

"Have a seat there," pointing to a stool at the island where we had lunch, "there is material you can start looking at to prepare for the SAT," I grinned, waiting to see what response I got.

Ava was acting meekly, and I saw she must have gone back to the bathroom and freshened up. Her hair was combed and fixed, and her eyes seemed clear after her crying bout, but I almost giggled when she sat down and grimaced, her ass obviously still painful.

"This is really not necessary," she responded, as she flipped through some of the material."

I started to respond harshly, but before I could she continued.

"What I'm saying is, when I took the test last year.......well I was pretty high and didn't give a sh... I didn't really try," she finished in almost a whisper. "From looking at this material I believe I could make a good score without all this cramming." She never looked at me all the time she was talking,

"Is that so," I said, with my back to her as I pulled a frozen lasagna from the freezer, "then maybe you can take a practice quiz and prove it." Thinking that would shut her up.

"Sure no problem," she stated while pushing the material over to the side away from her.

"You're serious?" I questioned her, looking at her with a raised brow. Hell I had prepared for it and was happy when I scored a 1450.

"I'm not stupid Lee,......I just don't care, or see any sense in wasting time on it," she frowned.

"Well, you don't have a choice Ava, you're going to take it, plus I have you enrolled at a Jr. College so you can get some good grades in English, Math, Science and History. With your current grades it would be hard to get you in a major university."

"Okay.....I'll do it.....if I do will you please get this collar off of me," she pleaded.

"We will see," I chuckled, "let's see how well you do. Now get some plates out the lasagna will be ready in a minute."

"You call this cooking microwaving a frozen meal," she giggled, finally loosening up.

"I haven't been to the grocery store smart ass," I laughed. It felt good the atmosphere getting more relaxed.

The next morning Ava took the practice quiz online, and sure enough the little brat surprised me with a score of 1480! When she saw the score she just grinned at me, but kept her smart mouth shut.

The next few days were peaceful. Ava started on the online courses at a local Jr. College, she made a list of items for me to get at the grocery store for certain meals she said she would fix. It had me worried, where was the brat?

By the fourth day (Tuesday) I agreed to place the sensors where she had more free rein to move about the house, but would not yet remove the collar. She wasn't happy about that decision, but didn't show her ass.

That evening Ava was in my den curled up on the sofa watching Netflix movies, while I was in my recliner working on my laptop. Ava had gotten her pj's on after supper, and was wearing a robe to keep warm, because I kept the house colder than she liked. When my phone rang, I saw it was from Sandy, so I got up and walked into the kitchen.

"Hi Sandy, how are you?" anxious to hear how she was dealing with Larry.

"I just wanted to call and thank you for the beautiful flowers you sent, that was very thoughtful of you. The funeral was really nice and lots of Noah's friends showed up, he was very well liked,....and I will miss him dearly," breaking down and sobbing.

""How are things....at work...and with Larry?" reluctant to ask, but needed to know.

""You will not believe this.....but Noah's lawyer read the will to us this morning...and Noah gave me 51 percent of the business and Larry 49 percent. Larry stormed out of the lawyers office, and I haven't seen him since."

"Noah obviously knew someone with a brain needed to be in charge!" I said harshly. "Sorry, but Noah seemed to think highly of you, and knew that someone in the business had to have final say in business matters and he trusted you to make good decisions," speaking more softly.

"Just hope I don't let him down, Noah and his wife started this business from scratch, it's no mega business, but we have a good customer base, just hope they will stick with us now that Noah's gone," she mumbled, sounding worried and scared she would fail.

"I have all the faith in the world in you....just as Noah did, you will do fine. Remember I'm here anytime you need me Sandy," trying to sound positive and happy for her, when inside I was hurting. This meant Sandy would be staying in New Mexico, she loved her job and had controlling interest in the business now. Like there ever was a chance of having her here with me. Another of my fantasies, I thought to myself.

"You might regret saying that," she softly chuckled, "if I call too much you might decide to block my number."

"Never in a million years would that happen, as a matter of fact if you don't stay in touch I might just hack your computer and shut you down so you have to call me," I laughed.

"Thanks Lee.....we haven't even met....and I feel like you're my best friend," she said in a choked up voice.

"I meant it Sandy, call me anytime 24/7." badly wanting to reach out and hold her.

"I will, I promise.....I've got to go now......work you know. Good bye Lee." then she hung up the phone.

After hanging up I laid my phone on the kitchen island, feeling like shit, I just wanted to forget the world existed! I opened a cabinet and grabbed a bottle of Single Barrel Jack Daniels whiskey and poured me 2 fingers and chugged it down, then repeated several times. Finally I sat on one of the stools at the island and poured me another.

Sitting the bottle and glass down I had my elbows on the counter top and ran both my hands through my hair, and shut my eyes. With my head in my hands, my eyes shut, I felt the whiskey starting to kick-in.

Fucking women were driving me crazy. Sandy appeared to be a lost cause, Ava drove me nuts from looking so damn sexy, and for some reason I felt a connection to her! The last few days I had controlled my urges to fuck her, only because I had started masturbating 2 or 3 times a day like a damn teenager!

There has to be a woman out there that could meet my needs and be a life partner.

Jealous of what my friend Richard had with Lisa, I picked up my glass and had another large drink of whiskey. The creamy Toffee & Vanilla flavors of the whisky soothed me, so I took another drink and emptied my glass.

AVA

Watching 'Pretty Woman' on Netflix on the couch in the den, wearing my pj's and wrapped up in my white soft knee length robe, I was getting horny. Lee was on his lap top, and seemed to be ignoring me. The last few days I had put forth an effort to go along with his plan to get an education. He would not remove the collar, but I now had more access to move about the house. His phone buzzed and I saw his face break into a grin when he looked at his phone, then he got up and walked out of the den.

The past few days I had intentionally dressed sexy just to tease him, but he didn't react or comment. Was he not interested in me as much as I thought. Maybe I had just imagined I turned him on. Oh well, I had to admit, I actually enjoyed being with him helping around the kitchen, or even going over my classes I was taking online.

Maybe he was right and I needed to get my head out of my ass! Tired of dwelling on it, and went back to watching the movie, obviously Lee had a thing for this Sandy person. Which made me sad and jealous.

The movie ended and I was really horny, but I wasn't going to try and rub one out in the frigging den. Lee had been gone awhile, so I decided to find him and say goodnight.

1...345678