Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldMan45
OldMan45
1,025 Followers

Before I knew what was happening Lee flipped me on my stomach, used my bikini top and tied my hands behind my back and started spanking my ass!

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, "You devious little brat he yelled.

"I.....I"M SORRY....I'm sor..ryy I cried.

"You're going to be sorry alright as he continued to spank me.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!

I was cried out, all I could do was grunt when his hand landed on my ass, then I felt my pussy spasm, my core muscles clenched and I had an orgasm that tore through my body from my toes to the top of my head, then I went limp as a dish rag.

The spanking had stopped and at first I was trying to figure out what was going on. My ass was on fire, my pussy and thighs were wet, my mind fading in and out like a blinking light.

LEE

Damn she couldn't be any more perfect, smart, beautiful, sexy, and obeying my commands, if only she wasn't my sister! Watching her masturbating was better than any porn I ever watched, or any of the girls I had seen do this at the VIP Club.

I almost didn't stop her from coming the first time, I was mesmerized at the site in front of me! Her hips arching up off the couch, her mouth in a silent O, her juices flowing out of her cunt, the couch was soaked.

Asking her question broke my heart, I was jealous that I wasn't the first one fuck her or make choke on my cock.

When I had her resume finger fucking herself, it was she was out of her mind, mumbling and making strange sounds, her eyes looking right through me like she didn't even see me. Still she obeyed my command to stop like a fucking robot.

Laying there moaning and groaning in total bliss, I almost mounted her when she said she wanted me to fuck her.

When I asked why, I was full of rage at her answer, and lost it, turning her over and tying her down I went to work on her bratty ass. Her ass was flaming red after just a few spanks, as she cried and bucked, then she became quiet except for grunts and groans. She was actually pushing her ass toward me wanting more spanks! Then all of a sudden she came hard and her pussy quivered and the couch was flooded with more of her juices.

In the struggle to tie her hands, and the spanking I dished out, my towel had come off, and I found myself standing over her, my lungs on fire trying to breath. My cock was throbbing so hard it hurt, plus the head of my cock was leaking precum like a faucet. Ava appeared to be out of it, laying there like she passed out, and damn I wanted to fuck her. But not like this, but by damn I plan on fucking her sooner, rather than later.

I needed relief badly, and I was so horny and worked up, I jacked off standing over her naked body. It only took a few strokes and I growled loudly as I shot six large ropes of cum all over her red ass and lower back. I was spent and collapsed on the floor beside her exhausted. I must have dozed off for a few minutes.

I heard moans coming from Ava, so I got up on my knees to check on her, I had spanked her really hard, probably too hard. Her eyes were shut, her hands still tied, her ass beat red covered in my cum. I couldn't understand what she was saying, it was all gibberish.

Untying her hands, she groaned but didn't move, so I just laid her hands down by her side. Picking up my towel that came off I tenderly wiped my cum off her body, still she cried out when I wiped off her butt, "ohhh ooooohh", making me feel really bad.

I put my hand down in the ice chest and then used my cool hand to spread cool moisture over her red ass. "Ohhhhhh, fe..ellss good..."

"Relax Ava, I got you," then got the towel wet from the ice chest and draped it softly over her ass.

"Mmmmm......feeeeells.....bet..ter."

I waited for at least 30 minutes to let her relax and the cool wet towel to cool her ass down. Then I wrangled her around where I got her arms around my neck, then placed my hands on her thighs and lifted her, her legs going around my waist. With her soft body against me, her tits against my chest I carried her upstairs to her bedroom. My cock was hard again before I got to her room and it was poking up in the crack of her ass, making me groan. She was still mumbling as she held on to my neck.

In her room I gently maneuvered her on her belly, after prying her arms from my neck. She moaned a few times, then seemed to drift off asleep. Finding a light weight sheet I laid across her body, then pulled the curtains closed, hell it was still light outside. Leaving a lamp on the night stand on I quietly left her room and closed the door.

Now I wish I had a camera in her room so I could watch her. I went down stairs and cleaned the mess we made in the den, then went up to my bedroom and showered.

With clean boxers on I laid down on top of my bed and thought about all that had happened. If she wasn't my sister I would do everything in my power to keep her with me always. What's that old saying you can't have your cake and eat it too. I needed to talk to Richard again.

END OF CHAPTER 1

OldMan45
OldMan45
1,025 Followers
1...345678