Brother Becomes Sister

Story Info
The name of the story says it all.
1.8k words
4.25
13.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mseg14
mseg14
74 Followers

All characters in the story are above the age of eighteen.

I did not really know what to expect up to the point when the doorbell rang. Steve had not sent any pictures and on direct questions he became evasive. I tried to dwell on my memories of him playing with makeup or dressing up in ladies garment that did not fit him and turn them into a projection of future development. It did not succeed. When he announced, without any diplomatic preparations, at the dinner table, in front of the gathered family, that he was a girl trapped in a boy's body and that he intended to make that body look like a girl and take boys as lovers it created a stunned silence. My halfhearted attempt to take it as a joke was not appreciated. Dad was not condemning, but I must say that he freaked out somewhat. Mom did not freak out, she tried to show sympathy, but could not manage genuine understanding. And I? I was feeling guilt, to be honest. I was the five year older brother. I had teased him, often for being scrawny, sometimes even calling him "girly" or "sissy". Was this my fault? It made me confused and I told him so before he left for university. Steve said he did not blame me for anything. And this was approximately three years later. I was still confused. And I became more confused when I opened the front door.

Out there a slender creature was standing. I immediately and instinctively assumed it was a female. She was shorter than me, carrying a blue bag in a strap over her left shoulder, wearing a black tank top, a knee long skirt in white and pink, shoes with shiny buckles and high, black stockings. Her ruffled and jet-black hair fell down to the jaws. Perhaps it was the fact that I had the sunlight towards me that made identification impossible. I was about to ask: "Can I do something for you, miss?"

Another question was spoken.

"Hi, bro. Are you not going to let me in?"

It was Steve's voice. A bit brighter and softer. Involuntarily I gasped.

"Steve?"

"Yes. Well, not really, in one sense. Are you going to let me in?"

"Yeah...Of course, come in."

She, or he entered, and I closed the door. Another examination decreased my confusion a bit. I should have recognized the grayish eyes, the straight nose, the long and rather thick eyebrows, the slightly accentuated cheekbones. Steve put the bag on the floor and leaned against the back of my sofa.

"So...What do you think?"

"About what?"

"Don't be coy. What do you think about the way I look?"

"You could have warned me."

"And spoil the surprise? Tell me what you think."

"I...I don't know what to say."

"No opinions at all? Come on, try. Be honest."

Steve made a twirl, with arms outstretched. He looked like a girl.

"You...You look like a girl."

His whole face smiled.

"Really? You really think so?"

"Yes. Do you think I would lie about a thing like that?"

"You don't understand! Looking like a girl was exactly the effect I wanted to achieve! And when you say it, it means something. It really does..."

His voice trailed off. He turned away, seemingly embarrassed. The sense of guilt returned to me. Steve looked around the room.

"How do you like living on your own?"

"It has not driven me insane yet."

"Good. How is work?"

"Good. How is university?"

"Good."

An awkward pause. I took a deep breath.

"I thought...we could dine out today. I know a rather decent place."

"Sounds good."

"If you have planned something else...Anything you want, Steve."

"Anything?"

"Yeah."

"Then I want you to call me Susan."

"Susan?"

"I like that name."

"Come on..."

"Please."

His eyes pleaded even better than his voice. I sighed and shrugged my shoulders.

"Fine, anything you want. Shall we get going?"

I suppose you could call The Crozier my regular haunt. Not too fancy, not too shabby. Nourishing meals at reasonable prices. Tables in the middle and booths along two of the walls. The red-haired waitress, Kathy, greeted me upon arrival.

"Hello, Dave. Table for two?"

"A booth, I think."

"Take that over there. It's the best one."

"Thanks."

As Kathy followed us to our seats, she whispered to me, in a frivolous tone: "Who's the girl? You're making me jealous."

"It's not...Her name is Susan."

"Allright...Dave and Susan, here are your menus. Tell me when you are ready to order."

Kathy walked away. Steve, or Susan, smiled.

"I heard what she said."

"She is good-natured. She didn't mean anything bad."

"It was not bad. It was...flattering."

"If you say so...Let us have a look at the food..."

After a while we ordered. My little brother seemed to have acquired a more healthy taste concerning food at university. I steadfastly remain unhealthy. We ate and talked, leisurely. About studies, weather, mundane occurrences and other things that would not be sensitive. Towards the end of the meal I remembered something.

"By the way, as I said in one of the messages, if you would prefer a hotel room I could help you pay for it."

His face went blank and he dropped the fork.

"Don't you want me at your place?"

"I would not mind you being there. But I don't have a spare bed. And my sofa is not the most comfortable piece of furniture..."

"I would not mind."

"I am just thinking about your well-being and..."

"If you're thinking about my well-being, then stop being silly!"

"Hey, there's no reason to be irritable."

Steve, or Susan, stared down on the plate.

"You still don't understand...But how could you....I have not told you..."

"Then tell me."

"Do you promise to not get angry?"

"I can hardly promise that in advance. But I promise to hear you out."

My sibling closed his eyes.

"Before I went to university I did not just realize I wanted to be a girl...I realized I wanted to be with men...romantically."

"You said that. At another dinner. Thank you for waiting until I nearly finished eating this time."

"Don't be flippant! I realized I already loved a special...someone."

"A man? Oh, please don't tell me that it is one of my friends."

"It isn't anyone of your friends."

"Then who?"

My little brother looked up at me. Shyly.

"You."

"Me?"

"Yes."

His voice was weak, almost inaudible. For a moment I did not get it. Then I got it. I could feel the blush spreading across my face. I fumbled after words.

"Steve..."

"Susan!"

"Allright, Susan...I...I don't...You have stunned me. I honestly do not know what to do or say. You cannot expect me to..."

I was cut short by panic. Not my own.

"Forget it! Forget everything! Forget what I said! I should not have said anything! Forget it!"

The rest of dinner passed by in silence.

I dreaded to return home. In company with my little brother. I was still confused, perhaps more intensely confused than ever before. One insight reached me. I simply could not just try to forget it. We must talk about it. Even if it meant pain. I did not look forward to it, but it must be done. Otherwise...

As soon I had locked the door I sighed heavily and said: "Listen, Ste...Susan...We should talk."

"You don't have to say more. I understand, Dave. I should not have burdened you with this. I shocked you. Disgusted you."

"No..."

"Then why won't you look at me?"

I had been standing half turned away. I thought it would help me focus. Now I looked at my sibling. It was twilight. And the magic took place. I was not looking at Steve. I was looking at Susan. Her eyes were moist. She was sad. Her slender body seemed immensely fragile. And very pretty. With a quick movement she wiped away a tear.

"Sorry! Sorry. I am still pressuring you. Still trying to make you...like me. It's not right. I should leave."

"Don't."

"I should not stay. Could not stay. Not after...I will be going."

"Listen, Susan."

Maybe there was something forceful in my attitude. She was still.

"Susan...You don't need to make me like you...Because I already like you. I like you, as a brother or as a sister. That is a fact. That will not change."

She smiled, faintly.

"Thank you..."

"What I cannot believe is that you would be in love with me."

Her eyes widened.

"But I am!"

"Why?"

"Why not? You are so nice and big and manly and handsome...and...and..."

Unconsciously I stepped closer. She put her hands on my shoulders. We starred into each other's eyes. I don't know if I pulled her into me or if she raised herself towards me. Probably it was both at the same time. We kissed, brother and sister. Her skin touched my skin. We moaned together, trembled together. It was...Slowly I pulled back.

"Susan...That...That was..."

"Please...Don't say it was awful..."

"It wasn't...But we must stop."

"Why?"

"Because I am so excited that I fear my heart will explode. Can't we sit down and try to relax?"

"Okay, bro..."

We placed ourselves in the sofa and while two old movies played in the background we talked. About everything, not merely small talk. About desire and guilt, choices and mistakes. We became increasingly relaxed, sitting close, my arm around her, her head resting on my chest. It was warm and pleasant. Eventually I dozed off. I was awakened by hands undoing my trousers.

"Susan..."

"If you want me to stop, you just have to say so."

"I don't want you to stop....but..."

"But what?"

"Isn't this moving a bit too fast?"

"On the contrary, I intend to take it slow. Feel."

And Susan got hold of my cock. It had already been hardening. She stroked me. Slowly. Oh, so slowly. She made me rock-hard. I gasped.

"Ah...Susan..."

"I have dreamed about you moaning my name. My true name. Will you allow me to do something else from my dreams?"

"I seem to be...entirely in your hands..."

"Thanks, bro. You won't regret it."

Susan licked my cock, all the way from the sac to the tip. Then she took me into her mouth. My hips left the sofa and my hands gripped the pillows. I swear I could feel Susan smile. She started to suck. My mind became delirious. I could not grasp this fully, that I was having sex with my sibling, my brother turned sister, and that it was wonderful. Time and place lost meaning. What Susan did with me became the whole world. She prolonged my pleasure beyond what seemed humanly possible. Finally I orgasmed, my body spasming.

"Susan! Oh, my god..."

As I lay panting, Susan climbed up next to me. Caressed my throat with her face.

"I love to hear you scream my name in ecstasy. But it should be 'my goddess'..."

We kissed again.

I love my little sister.

mseg14
mseg14
74 Followers