Brother Cramps My Options

Story Info
I have to put my brother up when his GF evicts him.
2.7k words
4.43
8.1k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Atomica24
Atomica24
368 Followers

Private comments are welcome. Thanks for reading.

His plane arrived at nine 15, should be at the arrivals gate at around ten. Takes half an hour to get to the airport, so need to leave at nine fifteen at the latest. It was now twenty past nine and I had no idea where my car keys were. Checked the hall stand; No. Under the hall stand; No. Handbag; No. Pockets; No. Side of sofa; No. Must be on the floor outside; No. No they were in the bloody door.

Right, can't speed, speed cameras all along the dual carriageway to the airport. I concentrated and drove at exactly the speed limit. Every set of traffic lights changed to red as I approached. All had red light cameras. Pulled in, Terminal two he said, I pulled in front of the terminal at the drop off zone. There he was. I tooted, he saw me and rushed over.

"My God sis, it never bloody rains in Dubai. I am soaked and it is so cold."

"Hi Nat, yes, it rains a lot here. North of England lots of reservoirs, there is a reason they put them here. It rains a lot."

"S'pose. Anyway, hi Jes, thanks for this."

This being picking him up from the airport and letting him stay at mine. His long-term girlfriend had split with him whilst they was abroad. She didn't get on with Dubai, 'too misogynistic' and she couldn't do much when he wasn't around to accompany her. She quit, came back to England and set herself up in what was their flat.

"That's okay, what are little sisters for?"

"Good question."

"Did you want to get out here? In the rain?"

"Sorry."

"Look, I know I said you could stay, and you can, only, I only have one bedroom and one bathroom, it's going to be a squeeze."

"Sis, I'll manage."

It wasn't him I was worried about. I tended to sleep naked, walk around in panties if I wasn't going out, and generally live like a single female. A brother in the same space would cramp my style. Big time. It wasn't that I was bringing people back home, no, it's just that I spent most of my time half naked, and when I did bring someone back, it was with the intention of getting fully naked.

I decided that I would just wear a simple slip around the house, that would keep things 'decent', and would enable me to feel mostly naked. Nat could wear what he liked, it made no difference to me. We got back and I pulled on the drive. "Wait here, I'll go and unlock and then you can rush straight in." I said as I got out of the car and ran to the door, unlocked and opened the door. I put the light on and ushered Nat in. He got out of the car and ran to the house.

"Wuss" I said as I went back and grabbed his suitcase. So, I was a little wet. I live in the North, I'm used to it. I shut the front door behind me and dropped the latch. "Everything is still where it was last time you visited."

"Thanks Jes." He grabbed his suitcase and went upstairs, presumably to the bathroom. My house is small, it is a balcony bedroom. Downstairs is one big room with a kitchenette on one side with the stairs going over it. A patio door leads to the small back garden, and there is a settee, TV, small table and a couple of chairs and a bookcase cum trinket storage unit. Upstairs is the bedroom and bathroom which just out over the downstairs like a balcony. There is no end wall to the bedroom, and the bathroom is just a shower, loo and washbasin. There is no loft, the upstairs ceilings are basically the roof with skylights. It is small, yes, but it meets my needs and on my low wage, is all I can realistically afford.

I heard the loo flush and then his case unlocking and opening. After a few minutes he came down in a dry T shirt and shorts. "Sorry sis, my clothes are all Dubai based where the temperature is around 20˚ hotter than here."

"No worries, I am used to the temperature and usually walk around nude, but don't worry, I shan't subject you to that sight. This is what I have, and you are welcome to share, but we will just have to make do. Remember this is my home and please don't make a mess, I am quite capable of making my own mess."

He flopped onto the settee. "Life is a bit shit sometimes."

"Yes, what are you going to do?"

"I have arranged a storage unit, I am going to go and get all my stuff from my old place and put it there. I guess I will just have to shuffle back and forth, keeping as much there as possible."

"What if Therese has changed the locks?"

"I will just cancel all the direct debits that pay the bills and leave her to sort it. But she won't, she is not that petty. After I have got my stuff, she might want to change the locks, and that is okay by me, as long as my name is off the lease and she pays the utilities and stuff. It isn't the end of the world."

"And then what? Are you going back to Dubai or are you going to get a job and a new place here?"

"Oh, going back, at least for now. I am on a leave of absence for a month, it coincides with Ramadan, so things are quiet out there anyway. I will see how it goes and then decide."

"Fair enough, look if I bring a feller back for the night, you're sleeping in the car, okay?"

"Fuck off."

"No, you fuck off, out to the car, simple as."

He laughed and nodded, and if I bring back a girl?" He asked.

"You're both in the car."

"Seriously, I'm still on Dubai time which is like 4 hours ahead. I am bushed. Can we hit the sack?"

"Yup. I'll do bathroom first and then you. And I shower in the mornings, so you can work yourself around that. I don't have to go to work tomorrow, so I can run you around if you need, or you can Uber."

I went upstairs and into the bathroom. Loo and a wash and then stripped. Just panties, I really can't sleep in clothes, be they nightie or whatever. I put my clothes ready for the morning, and got a slip out of my drawers and put it next to the bed. I would put that on for during the day at home. "Okay, bathroom is free," I shouted and got into the bed. I sleep on the right as you look at the headboard, Nat can sleep in whatever is left.

It was around two when I woke up. I was laid on my back, which is unusual for me, but what had woken me up was the hand on my fanny. I assumed Nat was asleep and his hands had gone all Italian and one hand ended up laying on my fanny over my panties. No harm, no foul, I just eased his hand away and turned over to lay on my left side, facing away from Nat.

I woke up again at about four, this time I had an arm over me, resting on my boob, and a hard cock poking my panties into my bum cheeks. Really? This was getting a bore. I just wanted to sleep without being groped and poked by a somnolent sibling. I mentally shrugged and shut my eyes again and dropped off, my thoughts of Nat's cock and in an entirely inappropriate way.

I got up at about seven, needing the loo and deciding a shower wouldn't hurt. I ran the shower and dropped my panties in the hamper. It occurred to me that I would probably end up having to do Nat's laundry as well as my own. As I was covering myself with lather Nat came in.

"Morning sis," he said and proceeded to use the loo, standing right next to me. I decided to just ignore it, I even managed to only have a small look at his cock. It was pretty much as I imagined. Well, I was sure that he had pleased many a girl with that weapon.

I started rinsing and Nat got in and stood behind me. "Let me get your back sis," he said. His hand came around and took the scrunchy off me and proceeded to rub down and wash my back. As he moved his cock bounced off my bottom a few times, the tide certainly hadn't gone out that was for sure.

I didn't know whether I was turned on or not. I had what felt like a nice big cock poking me, but it belonged to my brother. I didn't know what to do, so, I turned around and faced him. He looked me in the eyes and ran the scrunchy down my stomach to my sex. "I could stop," he said. I shrugged.

He dropped the scrunchy and I felt his fingers tease apart my lips and slide along my valley, my knees almost giving way as he found my clitoris and then slid back down and pushed inside me with his fingers.

"Oh," I couldn't help it, "mm."

He dipped at his knees a little, slowly took his fingers out and then replaced them with his cock. I felt my opening widen as his cock slowly pushed inside me, and as his foreskin rolled back, his cockhead pushed deeper inside me my back pressing painfully against the shower box, the water from the shower head cascading down over us both.

Nat put his hands under my bottom and lifted me, his legs straightening, and his movements easier. He started to move, shagging me in a steady rhythm, my fanny pulsing at the unexpected intrusion.

"Let's get on the bed, this is too uncomfortable," I said, my fanny regretting my words as his cock slid out and he let me down, but my back relieved as the shower controls were no longer digging in.

Nat stepped out of the shower and threw my two towels on the bed, took my hand, and pulled me down with him. "Lay on your back," I said and straddled him, facing away, I wasn't sure I wanted my brothers face in mine as we shagged, not yet. I lowered myself onto his cock and slowly settled, his cock filling me more and going deeper than we had in the shower. I rocked back and forth, his cock moving just enough inside me that it felt like a proper shag.

His cock slid within me, as I rose his cock sank and his foreskin moved back up his shaft. As I sank down, his foreskin rolled back and his cockhead pushed my depth, pressing it further inside me. I could feel my fanny lips being pulled inside as I pressed down, Nat really did fill me. Nat lifted me slightly and then started moving himself. He shagged enthusiastically, his cock moving more under his movements than mine, but it was more sensory with my slower movements, more animalistic with his.

There was a squelchy sound as his cock penetrated and moved, and there was a sound of gasps and murmurs. They came from me, my breath holding, panting, and gasping in time with his thrusts. He was moving quicker and harder, my fanny feeling every movement, reminding me of the pleasures that I had missed for a while now, pleasure I was now enjoying in a totally taboo manner.

"Fuck yes," Nat gasped and his cock thrust up and held as he squirted, filling his sister with his baby makers. My fanny clenched as if to wring out all of his sperms and a small rumble developed in my groin and grew and grew and I spasmed and my fanny gripped tight, and my orgasm flowed through me, tightening my muscles, squeezing his cock and then I relaxed.

I rolled off Nat and lay to the side of him, a small discomfort in-between my bottom cheeks told me his sperms were dribbling out of me and rolling down towards my bottom.

I stared at the ceiling. I knew that this was illegal, but it felt good, and I hadn't had a shag in months, so my body agreed with our actions, even if my mind was unsure.

"Taboo sis," Nat said, "they say this is Taboo."

"Who are they," I answered, "and what do they know?"

"They know nothing," he answered.

"And nor must anyone else," I replied, "nor must anyone else."

I lay back on the bed and dozed off, not full sleep, dreams interspersed with fantasies, all involving Nat and I shagging in various places and situations, all beyond what society allowed us to do, but all things that my body wanted.

I lay looking at the ceiling wondering what the future would be now. What would Nat want to do? Would he just be a 'man' and simply accept sex whenever and from whoever it was offered, or was this more personal. I turned to the side and looked at Nat. His eyes were closed but he didn't seem to be asleep, his breathing wasn't right.

"Nat?"

"Yes," he answered, he was awake.

"What now?"

"I have wanted to do this for longer than I can remember."

"Oh. So, what, just once, or more of a thing?"

"A thing. You are too important to me for this to be a one off, fumble, mistake, move on moment. No. This is us, for me anyway."

I lay and let my thoughts percolate and come to a conclusion. I did feel sexy and aroused, I could not argue with that. My brother was next to me, I could take advantage of his body, but that sounded wrong. Taking advantage implied the wrong thoughts. "So, a relationship then?"

"I would like there to be one."

"A sexual relationship?"

"I hope so. I don't want there to be any awkwardness between us, but I do want intimacy."

"What future do you see for us, you are only here for four weeks."

"I honestly don't know. Hoping we last more than 4 weeks."

I moved down the bed and licked the end of his cock, and then took it all into my mouth, feeling his arousal turn into stiffness as his erection hardened and his cock grew. Using my hand I pulled his foreskin down over his head and onto the shaft of his cock. I licked around the rim of his cock and sucked at the small hole at the end. His taste was seemingly more me than him, the flavours I get on my fingers after a session were pretty much what I was getting off his cock.

It felt right, I didn't have mental anguish about felating my brother, his cock felt as right in my mouth as any other cock I had sucked. I had one-night stands that had ended in sexual intimacy, so my brother coming home and shagging me on his first night caused me no concerns. What concerned me was that I didn't know where the love for my brother ended, and where the lust for his body started. I did not want to fall heavily for someone who was, physically, only going to be with me for four weeks.

I used my mouth to masturbate him, my free hand cradling his balls as his cock rolled across my tongue and down my throat, my head bobbing like the tart in some faux seventies porno. "Shit, sis, yes" he gasped as I worked his cock with my lips, and my hands held his balls.

His balls pulsed and his cock jerked and he spurted, his goop going down my throat, once, twice and then a third time before he gasped 'enough'.

I realised that I wasn't in anyway conflicted. I loved my brother, I loved him in me, I loved him spurting inside me, filling me. I loved just holding him. We both had the same surname, I mused, we could move and live together where no one new us. Now that was an idea.

Atomica24
Atomica24
368 Followers