Falling in Love With My Sister Pt. 01

Story Info
My older sister shares more than a room with me.
5.7k words
4.75
110.4k
262

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For as long as I can remember, Fathers day weekend was always spent at a 6 flags amusement park. Dad loved to drag my sister and me across the country every year to eat junk food, have a campfire, and get sick on the rides.

When I was younger, I loved it. We would all stay in a cabin with bunks, and have a marshmallow roast in the evenings. Sometimes Dad even let me drink a beer. My mom and my sister seemed to go along with the plan, as long as we got to shop at an outlet mall along the way. Everyone looked forward to it.

Now that I was 18, the trip wasn't the same. The marshmallow routine was getting old, and the 5 hour drive to get there was just a back seat prison that I shared with my snotty older sister. I was sure hated me and we argued incessantly.

She was 2 years older than me and in college. Her name was Amy but I called her Britt or Britt-Amy, because she was a huge Britney Spears fan growing up, and it made her crazy when I did it. She also looked like Britney, with long blonde hair and a small athletic body.

Amy looked after herself, and was on the college volley ball team and track squad. My friends all thought she was gorgeous, but I would never tell her that. I was too busy trying to annoy her so she'd lose her shit, and hopefully she, would get in trouble for it.

When I really got under her skin, she called me Cheese burger. I worked out every day, but I couldn't get my stomach as chiseled as hers, and she knew it. She just had great abs, and no matter how hard I tried, mine were average compared to hers. When she teased me about being fat, I wanted to kill her.

After hours in the car with her and I fighting about everything from putting feet on each other, to how much the window should be open, we were there. Dad headed in the office to get the cabin key, and mom tried to convince us to be nicer to one another.

When Dad got back he looked at us and said "They can't rent us a cabin with bunkbeds anymore because Amy's an adult, so you guys will have to share a queen bed this weekend."

Amy look at me, "At least one of us is an adult,"

"Shut up!" I erupted, "I'm not sharing a bed with her!"

"I'd rather die!" she said, "Dad, can't we get a bigger cabin?"

Dad was matter of fact, "Listen, this is the only cabin they had, so you two will just have to figure it out."

Mom tried to smooth it over, "Just pile pillows between you, or a blanket," she offered.

Amy chimed in again "Mom, can't I sleep with you?"

Dad wasn't having any of it, "I am not driving back home at this hour, you guys have always shared a room in the past, this is no different."

I knew dad wasn't gonna give up his weekend with mom. Amy and I always heard them having Fathers Day sex on these weekends. Dad definitely wasn't passing on that. Reluctantly, we headed down to the cabin to check it out.

When we pulled up it looked like a nice cabin. It had big windows facing the lake and a large fire pit out front with logs to sit on. The living room was huge and had an open kitchen attached. There was a big TV, a fireplace and lots of comfy looking chairs.

We headed down the hallway to find the bedrooms. The main bedroom was also huge and had a king size bed with an attached bathroom. At the end of the hall was our room.

The last bedroom was quite large and had a big bank of windows facing the amusement park in the distance. There were a couple large chairs and a queen size bed in the middle of one wall. A couple small dressers fit neatly under the bank of windows, and it had an attached bathroom with floor to ceiling mirrors.

Mom looked around said "This wont be that bad you guys, there's lots of room."

Amy looked at me and said "He better keep his mouth shut."

I mimicked her "He better keep his mouth shut," and went over to one of the dressers to unpack.

Mom said "You guys get settled in, I'll be back to say goodnight later. We're gonna have a big day tomorrow!" and off she went.

It was after 9 pm now, Amy looked at the bed and them me. "Lets just get through the weekend, ok." and she also started to unpack.

"I can do it if you can," I replied. I had finished unpacking and sat on the bed to look at my phone.

Once Amy finished unpacking, she turned to me, "Do you need the bathroom?" she asked.

"No," I replied, "You can go do whatever it is you do all day in there."

"I need a shower," she grumbled, "You remember, cleaning yourself?"

"I had one this morning," I said, never looking up from my phone.

"Thank god for that," she replied and headed off to the bathroom.

I took off my socks, t-shirt and shorts and sat on the bed in my boxer shorts. I spent the next 40 minutes going down various rabbit holes on my phone. I watched epic fails on Youtube, and read reviews for the newest Overwatch release. I was lost in TicTok videos when Amy came back from the bathroom.

She had a red towel wrapped around her head, and a cosmetics bag in her hand. She was wearing a white t-shirt from her high school that had been washed so often it was almost transparent. She sat on one of the big chairs at the end of the bed and put one of her feet up on the mattress.

She opened the cosmetics bag and took out some blue nail polish, giving it a good shake as she did. Then she took out a small nail file, and started to file her toenails. She was completely oblivious that sitting that way, it gave me a perfect view of her thin pink panties, that barely covered her pussy.

I pretended to be looking at my phone as I checked her out. She had just shaved her tanned legs and they looked soft and smooth. It was very sexy to see the line where her tan ended, and the pink panties began. I felt myself starting to get turned on, when I noticed little wisps of blonde hair curling around the lace edge of her skimpy underwear.

It was easy to see the details of everything between her legs, because the cotton was stretched by her extra thick pussy pussy lips. Even the location of her clit was no secret.

Her t-shirt was snug, and she was braless. The outline of her tits was so clear you could tell how small and firm they were. Little nipples gently poking into the faded cotton. Her blue eyes and blonde hair that cascaded over her shoulder made her look even sexier. I had to admit, my sister was a hot.

I must have gotten lost in a trace of some kind, admiring her body for what seemed like forever before I herd her calling my name. "Kevin!" she yelled.

"Kevin! For fuck's sakes... Earth to Kevin!"

I finally broke out of my trance, "What?" I said.

Amy pointed at my crotch. I looked down and I was horrified. I was pitching a tent in my boxer shorts that was so big, it looked like I was trying to hide the empire state building under a napkin. I grabbed a pillow and covered up as fast as I could.

"Are you looking at porn on your phone? You pervert!" she yelled.

"No," I replied angrily.

I showed her the screen of my phone, it was playing a funny TicTok video about cats and dogs fighting. I had been ignoring the video for the past 15 minutes.

"You must have switched it," she said. "Why do you always have to be so weird."

"I'm not weird," I said, and I went back to looking at my phone.

She settled back into painting her toe nails. I tried not to look at her again, and I almost lasted 10 minutes. After she finished her left foot, she put her right foot on the bed also. Her legs were open, and you could clearly see the edges of her pussy lips in the cotton panties.

A tiny bit of the material was caught in the center crease. I was transfixed, amazed at how ripe and sexy her pussy was.

"Enjoying the view?" She asked, after catching me staring at her crotch.

"I'm not looking at you." I said firmly.

"Oh yes you are," she said replied. "Move the pillow then!"

There was no way I was moving the pillow for her. My cock was throbbing hard and I had been laser focused on her spectacular pussy for 15 minutes.

"No," I told her, "you can't make me."

"What's the matter cheeseburger, you chicken?" she laughed and shook her head as she said it.

You bitch I thought, I'm not chicken or a cheeseburger.

I pulled the pillow off my groin and exposed the tent in my shorts again. "Happy now?" I said, before covering up again.

"Not as happy as you apparently," she replied, going back to painting her nails.

I was so embarrassed, I didn't look at her for the next 20 minutes. I could see out of the corner of my eye that she would look up at me sometimes, but she stayed quiet. She was just about finished her toes when she broke the silence, "Does it feel good?" She asked.

"Does what feel good?" I asked, grumpily.

"When you get hard like that, does it feel good?" she asked again.

I was trying to figure out if she was still teasing me, but there wasn't anything in her manner that was mean or insulting. I decided to answer and see where this went.

"Yes, If you must know, it does feel good," I replied.

She finished her toes and was admiring them. Then without looking at me she said, "did it happen because you were looking at me?"

The question made my heart pound. I did get hard because of her, but I didn't want to admit it. I could lie and say no, but she would just call me a coward. Not knowing what to say I went with, "what do you think?"

She didn't say anything for a moment. She was fanning her toes and looking at her phone.

"I thought they were smaller than that," she said, a touch of amazement was in her voice.

"My penis?" I replied.

"Yes," she said, still never making eye contact.

"I guess," I said, "I don't really know how big they're supposed to be."

We briefly looked at each other awkwardly, then went back to our phones.

"Can I see it?" she asked

"No," I said quickly

There was a long pause again. She still had her feet up on the bed and made no effort to cover herself. I thought I could see a wet spot forming on the crease in her panties, but I wasn't really sure. My eyes moved from her pussy, up to her tits and finally her face. When I caught her eye she winked, she had been watching me check her out the whole time.

"What part of me makes you get hard?" she asked

There were 100 reasons to get hard looking at her, but I wasn't ready to share any of them. I started to feel a bit shy thinking about it, so I pointed at her crotch and said "I can pretty much see your pussy from here."

She pulled up her shirt and I could see her flat stomach and sexy curved round hips. Her panties were completely uncovered now. There was a small black satin bow at the top of her underwear, and short wisps of blonde hair peaking out all along the crease between her inner thigh and her panties.

She looked down at herself. "But it's all covered," she said with a shrug.

"Doesn't matter," I said, "Your legs were open enough that I could see the the pink material of your panties. The material barely covers your lips. Even the little blonde hairs around the edges are hot, so seeing them makes me get hard.

She used her finger to pull her panties slightly to one side, and more of her pussy was exposed. My cock started throbbing when she did it.

"Seeing the hair on my pussy makes you hard?" she asked.

"Yes," I said "especially when you're sitting right in front of me. All I can concentrate on is your panties and all I can think about is what it would be like to touch your," I stopped. I was probably sharing too much.

"Do you want me to move or cover up so you don't see it?" Amy asked.

I knew what my answer should have been, but I was enjoying the view and I didn't want it to end, "No," I said "Don't cover it up."

Neither one of us knew what to say next. Amy leaned back in the chair a bit, and let her legs spread even further. It was hot to watch and I could feel my cock start to ache.

"Why do you want to see it?" I asked, gesturing vaguely to the bulge that was still in my shorts.

"I've never really scene one, and I guess because you're my brother, you wouldn't expect anything from me, so it would be safe." she replied.

"If I show it to you, would you let me see yours too?" I asked

"Let me think about that," she replied.

About a minute passed while we looked at each others underwear, not sure what to do next. I broke the silence.

"Do I get you wet?" I asked.

"What the hell would you know about getting a girl wet?" she laughed.

I panicked a little. I only knew women got wet from reading porn. "I uh, I fingered Donna Jones once, that's how." I tried to sound to confident.

"You fingered Donna do ya wanna?" She questioned.

"Yes, under the stands at school, during gym class. She asked me to put my had down her sweat pants and I did. She was wet down there." I replied.

I was completely bullshitting, I had thought about putting my hand down her pants millions of times, but I never even had the guts to talk to Donna.

"Wow, you've touched a girl," Amy said, "You're full of surprises today."

"Yes, I've touched a girl before, I even went all the way once," I said. Not wanting Amy to think I was a loser.

"Oh really?" Amy said "When was that?"

"I don't remember actual date, but Donna pretended to be sick one day so she could stay home from school. Both her parents work so I went to her house and we did it." I replied.

I was talking pretty slow so I had time to make stuff up. Clearly I needed to change the subject fast. So I did.

"Why did you say you'd never seen a penis before, you had a boyfriend last year didn't you?" I asked.

The question caught her off guard. "We only did it in the dark," she said quickly.

"So you never got to actually see his...?" I questioned.

"No, If I had, I wouldn't have asked to to see yours would I?" She said sarcastically.

We both looked at each other for a while, she was leaning even further back in the chair, her legs were resting on it's arms. It was a glorious view and the small wet spot on her panties had grown.

"You go first," I said.

"No way!" she said, "You go first."

"I'll take of my shorts, when you take off your panties," I said, looking her straight in the eyes.

"Ok, we will do it together, get ready" she said, my heart was pounding so hard in my chest. "one... two... three."

She slipped her pink panties under her ass and took them off in one graceful motion, it was like watching a ballerina. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

I tried to pull my shorts down, but they got caught on my raging erection. I finally had to reach inside my shorts and hold my cock against my body to get them all the way down.

She was staring at my groin now, waiting for me to move my hand. When I did, I heard her gasp. "Holy shit," she said, "You're..."

She went quiet.

I suddenly felt overwhelmingly insecure and I reached for a pillow to cover up again when I heard her say "Don't." Her voice was gentle and reassuring.

I paused, then looked her in the eyes. They were so blue now, and the edges were softly drawn down. Her expression was a mix of desire and uncertainty. I put the pillow back down on the bed.

My eyes travelled down her body, past her t-shirt. to her naked pussy. She had kept her legs apart so the view was incredible. The wispy blonde hair from her pussy lips was all wrapped neatly toward the small opening they were guarding. The blond hair above her pussy was trimmed short and looked very sensual against her olive tone skin.

The edges of her lips glistened in the light from the lamp beside the bed and they looked swollen like ripe hanging fruit. Her clit was bright pink and stuck out from under the hood of soft flesh that it would normally be hidden under. It looked like a large ocean pearl that marked the opening of a secret cave few get to explore.

Amy looked down at herself, "better than Donna?" she asked.

"Better than everybody," I replied, trying hard to be calm.

The intensity of the moment shattered the instant we herd a knock on the door. "You guys ready for bed?" Mom called from outside.

Amy leapt off the chair and dove into the bed. We both scrambled to get under the sheets.

"Yes" Amy yelled back, "Goodnight Mom."

I followed quickly with "See you in the morning," as casually as I could.

We both stared at the door and waited. Silently praying, please don't open it! While we held our breath.

My heart was in overdrive, I could feel it, ka-bam, ka-bam, ka-bam... It felt like an eternity for Mom to reply "Ok then, see you at 8 am sharp, goodnight."

Then footsteps walking away.

"Holy shit that was close!" I said. finally getting to breathe. Amy was beside me in the bed now, and she had to turn to face me. As she did she, I reached out to steady her and my hand came to rest on her breast.

"Oh, sorry," I said, and I pulled my hand away.

Amy didn't acknowledge my apology. "I'm glad mom didn't catch us," she said.

"Me too", I replied, "that would have been crazy awkward."

Amy paused before she spoke again "was your hand on my breast on purpose or by accident?"

"Accident," I replied quickly.

"Don't you want to touch them?" she asked, "I mean, don't they look nice?"

"I'm sure they're perfect Amy, but I only really touched it for half a second," I replied.

Amy sat up and took off her t-shirt. Her beautiful B sized breasts emerged in all their 20 year old glory. Small deep red nipples on quarter sized areolas, slightly turned up and athletically firm. She laid back down on the bed and said, "Now would you like to touch them?"

Without saying anything, I reached across her body, using my arms to support myself. I looked straight down into her eyes and the cupid shaped lips on her mouth. In that moment I completely forgot that she was my sister.

"Yes, I want to touch them," I said, "But first I have to know how this feels."

I found all my courage and leaned down and kissed her.

Her mouth opened and I felt her lips meet mine. We took turns gently licking each others lips and tongue. The sensation sending shivers all over my body. We kept kissing, as I shifted my body so I could be supported by one elbow. I ran my free hand over her shoulders and down to her perfect young breasts.

She was breathing much harder now. My fingers traced around her areolas and I felt her adjust so her nipple could be in its path. I ran my open hand over it, admiring it's hardness and she arched her back, almost pleading with me to touch her more.

I pushed the blankets off of us and saw that one of her hands was already between her legs, gently rubbing her very swollen clit. It was the most erotic thing I had ever scene. Her breathing deepened, and I felt her other hand begin to wrap around the head of my cock. I was leaking precum everywhere and it lubricated her hand better than anything I had ever used.

I brought my free hand down and put it on top of the one she was been using to please herself. I copied everything she was doing, and once I had the movement perfected, she slipped her hand out and started fondling her breast with it.

My fingers began to massage her clit, exactly as she had shown me. She was so wet my fingers were dripping immediately. I pressed her clit a bit harder and she moaned in pleasure. I kept rubbing it and her hips started to grind. I held my hand still and she was lifting off the bed to rub her pussy in into it.

She started making new breathy noises and it took me a second to understand what she wanted. "please, mack me, please, mack me," she said, almost begging me to help her.

Then I understood, please make me. She wanted me to make her cum!

I pressed my fingers on her clit more firmly and teased the swollen exposed pearl. The result was immediate, she closed her legs and squeezed my hand between her thighs as her body spasmed wildly. Her legs flew open momentarily and slammed closed my hand again. This time her body curled in a fetal position and she whimpered as her body continued to shake.

12