Brother from Another Mother Ch. 02

Story Info
A couple realizes they're more connected than they think.
2.8k words
4.64
5.8k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 12/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This one is a little longer than the first chapter. Some of you probably wont like so much story, but stick it out to the end. I promise you, there's plenty of sex.

After the sixth hour of screaming and crashing dishes, I decided to go outside. The cicadas droned in a deafening roar beneath the moonlit skies, so loudly that they almost drowned out the sound of my father arguing with his other wife. The woman who was my fiancé's mother.

My fiancé was my sister. It was the only thought that reverberated through my head. It echoed over and over again. When Abby had fled the house in tears, the thought had kept me from following her. How would I comfort her? What could we possibly say to each other? My mind was reeling. I was in agony.

But eventually the tiredness overtook me, and I fell into a restless sleep. I dreamt of running from a terrible monster for what seemed like hours.

And then, just as it was about to catch me, I was awoken by Abby. It was just before the dawn and the house had finally gone quiet. She was standing over me, smiling slightly despite her tear-stained face, her eyes illuminated by the dim porchlight. For a moment, I forgot all our troubles.

"Hey there," I yawned groggily. "How are you, love?"

Her smile wavered, but only slightly. That's when I remembered.

"I've been better," she whispered.

"Where..." I paused, sighing and sitting up in my chair. "Where did you go?"

"Down by the stream," she replied. "When I was younger I would always go there are stare at the stars when my parents argued and i wanted to be alone."

We sat in awkward silence, neither of us wanting to have the conversation. It wasn't fair to her to have to break the ice, so with a ragged but deep breath, I ripped the Band-Aid off instead.

"My father is your father," I choked.

"Yep," she nodded, taking a seat next to me and staring straight forward into the wall of the house.

"That means you're my sister," I continued.

"Uh huh," she put her face in her hands.

"And I'm your brother," I added.

"Half-brother," she said, her voice muffled through her fingers. "We have different moms."

"I guess it could be slightly worse then."

She stood up suddenly, kicking over a bottle of water that I'd long since finished in a display of anger that turned out to be more humorous than anything. It was dawn now, and light was beginning to pour across the porch as the birds took over the chirping.

"Worse?" she scoffed. "How could this be worse? You're my first love. You were my first kiss. Hell, i can't remember holding a boy's hand before I met you! You took my virginity. You took my life; you took my heart! Why did you do this to me? How could you do this to me?"

And suddenly, she was crying again. It was instinct. I didn't think, I just did what I always did when she cried. I said some reassuring words and pulled her tightly into a hug. She hugged me back tighter than she ever had before. And as the sun broke the horizon, and I wiped away her tears, she looked me in the eye, and then she kissed me.

And then we kept kissing... And we kept kissing some more, our tongues intertwined in sensual pleasure as I ran my hands along her waist, her butt, her breasts. I gave them a light squeeze - gently, the way she liked it - and thought, against my will, "just the right size." She let out whimpering moans as I caressed her body and gripped her like I'd never done before. The sun was high above the horizon by the time we came to our senses. She pulled away first, leaving drool and sweat streaming down my face.

"This is going to be a problem, isn't it?" I croaked.

"Sure is," Abby replied, her cheeks flushed red from both embarrassment and pleasure. And yet, once again, she was smiling.

* * *

"I didn't know it was her," my father explained. "You always talked about your Abby and I... I had no idea she was my Abby. I swear, I would never have let you-"

"That's not the issue here, dad," I snapped.

Mama Abernathy, for all her yelling and brawling the night before, had somehow coaxed all four of us into sitting down at the breakfast table together. To say the meal was tense would be an understatement. I would have applauded her cooking if I hadn't been so angry at my father, and so guilty for the pleasure I'd taken with my fiancé - with my sister - earlier that morning.

"Daddy, what he's trying to say is that you cheated on both of our mothers," Abby said with a terrifying calm. "The fact that you kept it from us isn't as bad as the fact that you did it in the first place."

"MY DAUGHTER HAS BEEN SO HAPPY ABOUT HER BOYFRIEND FOR YEARS," Mama Abernathy spouted. "AND NOW SHE FINDS OUT SHE'S RELATED. THIS AIN'T NO BACKWATER STEREOTYPE. WE DON'T DO THAT AROUND HERE, JOHN. YOU'D KNOW THAT IF YOU WAS REALLY FROM TENNESSE LIKE YOU SAID."

My father winced. I felt a surge of pity for him that I quickly repressed. Good. Let him squirm.

"Which one was first?" I asked suddenly. "Which of our mothers did you decide to cheat on? What made you become such a pathetic little man?"

John's face went red, and then he stood up. "I don't have to take this! Not from my fucking kids, and not from a fat cow who's as dumb as she is-"

Before he could even finish the sentence, Mama Abernathy punched him in the jaw. The punch sent him reeling across the room, and Abby was out the front door in an instant. This time, I followed her, darting through the shrubs and bushes and trees for a long while until she made it to the banks of a small, crystal clear stream. She sat on a large rock that jutted out of its center and once again put her face in her hands.

I approached her slowly, making sure she knew i was there from a distance.

"Welcome to my little escape," she said. Her southern accent was stronger than usual, maybe because the place reminded her of her youth. She was still barefoot from the morning, her feet dipped in the water. Her black hair a wild mess from the running, but tied in a loose ponytail it looked almost like she'd brushed it. Her slender body was highlighted as the gentle breeze blew the loose folds of her clothing across her curves.

"So this is where you spent your childhood," I muttered, removing my shoes and stepping into the stream. I cursed as the rocks poked into my feet, slowing my walk to a crawl.

"Don't be a baby," she giggled. "C'mon, I ran all the way here barefoot."

"But you're a crazy country girl," I countered, nearly tripping in a hole and barely righting myself. Even so, I splashed my clothes with a considerable amount of water.

"And you love me that way," she smiled. How I loved her smile.

With a groan of relief, I plopped down next to her on the rock. It was big, but small enough that, to fit, our bodies were pressed against each other. The rock wasn't the only thing that started to get hard.

"He must not have loved either of them," Abby concluded. "If he loved them, he wouldn't have done what he did."

"What does love matter in a situation like this?" I muttered.

"Love is all that matters," Abby countered, a peculiar gleam in her eye.

"Don't say that," I choked. "Abby, we have to talk about this. We can't... We can't do this. We can't date and we certainly can't be married."

"We're only half siblings. It's legal in some states."

"That doesn't make it right."

"You're the only person I've ever loved and I'm not losing you just because we have the same dad."

"You're talking about incest."

Her face reddened again. She bit her lower lip. "Well maybe I'm okay with incest then."

I wasn't prepared for how much those words turned me on. I suddenly wanted to fuck her brains out right then and there. But I tried to resist.

"Our parents-"

"What would they possibly have to say about this?" she scoffed. "This is their fault."

"Not our moms," I was shaking at this point. It must've been visible, because Abby looked sympathetic.

"You poor thing," Abby teased, slowly unbuttoning her blouse.

"Abby, please, don't," I tried, but it was too late.

She slipped the white blouse off and it let it drop into the stream. The stream took it for only a moment before it got caught on one of the shallow rocks and sat there mockingly in the water. Abby's black bra was the only thing keeping me from her precious breasts. The bare skin of her torso and shoulders was enough to all but destroy my resolve. I reached out my arm and gently placed it around her waist, feeling her warm, smooth skin under my hand.

"I don't care if I'm your sister," Abby said shakily. "I love you. I love you so much, and I want you. I want to be your girlfriend, and I want to be your wife, and I want to have your babies, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. And right now I want you to fuck me."

"Yes ma'am," was my only reply before I tore off her bra and pounced on her like a hungry lion pounced on a piece of wounded prey. I shoved my tongue into her mouth as she pulled my face onto hers with both of her hands, her strong grip keeping me from pulling away even if I'd wanted to. She wrapped her drool-covered tongue around mine, dancing across my mouth like a couple doing a waltz as my left hand wandered to her exposed breasts. I fondled them a bit more roughly than usual, but her long, low moan showed me that she didn't want me to stop.

With my other hand, I tugged violently at her jeans, trying desperately to pull them down. She lifted her body to make it easier, but her round, plump ass combined with the awkward position and the tightness of the jeans made it nearly impossible. Finally, she released my face and did it herself, removing the offensive clothing with ease and leaving herself completely naked and exposed to me.

I had to break from the kiss for a few moments to remove my own clothes, but I used the time to take in the beauty of the girl who lay before me on the stone in the middle of the stream. She was panting, her legs spread, her eyes wide. She'd taken her hair out of its ponytail and it hung loose around her head, the way she knew I liked it best. The stone wasn't quite big enough to lay on, so her feet were still in the water.

"You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," I choked out as I removed my shirt, the last piece of clothing I was still wearing. I tore it off so quickly that it literally tore. I threw it to the ground without so much as a second thought.

"Thanks, bro," she replied, the same strange twinkle from earlier resurfacing in her eye.

"You're welcome, sis," I replied, my dick jumping with the thought.

"So it turns you on too?" she asked salaciously.

"More than I care to admit," I admitted.

"Well don't keep your sister waiting, then," she said. "Fuck your sister. Fuck her now. Fuck me, now!"

And boy, did I fuck her. My dick was in her before she finished talking, pumping her harder and faster than I thought was possible. She was moaning more than she usually did, sometimes practically screaming, when her mouth wasn't pressed to mine or buried in my neck. Without realizing it, she was scratching at my back, wildly grabbing onto me for dear life as I beat her pussy with the determination only a brother could.

Her breasts, normally too small to do so, jiggled wildly in the small amount of space between our torsos. I began grunting myself, panting from the exhaustion of keeping up such a rapid pace, but I didn't slow down.

My hands wandered over every inch of her body. She was on fire. Every bit of her skin was vibrating and warm, covered in beads of sweat and mist from the stream. Touching her was electric, and being inside of her was almost enough to short me out. I wanted it to last forever, but I was already nearing the edge, her ragged moaning pushing me closer and closer to climax.

And then my rapid pumping into her nubile pussy pushed us too close to the edge of the stone, and we tumbled into the water. I made sure she landed on top of me, shielding her from the pain of being impaled by the stones of the stream, which at the time only turned me on more. The water was splashing around and over us now as Abby, without missing a beat, began riding me. She once again pulled her torso against mine, pushing her breasts against my chest and burying her head in my neck, frighteningly close to putting her nose underwater.

I took the opportunity to grip her ass, feeling the plump delicacy beneath my hands as she gyrated on my dick. I gave it a quick squeeze, and suddenly felt her vaginal muscles contract. Her limbs began to thrash wildly, and her toes curled.

"In me," she cried in a voice so strange that it almost didn't sound like her. "Cum in your sister!"

That was it. It was over.

Our legs thrashed around each other and our arms groped at every piece of each other we could find. I eventually settled on her breasts, squeezing them for dear life as she let out one last long, low moan, and I exploded wave after wave after wave of cum into Abby's eager pussy. Her muscles squeezed as much out of me as they could as our bodies slowed and finally came to a stop. We laid there for a moment, panting, holding each other tightly, allowing the water to continue washing over us. Occasionally, my hand would wander to her round ass, or I would caress her juicy thighs, or her slender waist, or her plump cheeks. But mostly, we just laid there, completely naked and completely in bliss. Her eyes closed, her hair drooping into the water, she truly was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. And she was my fiancé. My sister.

Then she jokingly slapped me across the face. Not hard, but hard enough to sting a little.

"Never squeeze my tits like that again," she giggled. "That fucking hurts you know."

"Hey, you weren't the one who fell on the rocks," i laughed.

"That doesn't mean you have to rip my tits off, gosh."

"I would never do that," I smiled, as she sat up on top of me, her reddened mounds of beautiful flesh hanging perfectly in view. "I can't have a sister with no tits, can I? Especially not when they're as hot as yours."

"This is so sick. This is so, so wrong," Abby laughed, shifting slightly and grinding against my dick. In a moment, I was hard again. She felt it, and began seductively grinding her ass against my dick, which was still mostly submerged in the water, and grabbing both of her breasts with her hands. She stared me right in the eye, daring me. Wanting me. She knew what I liked, and she was going to give it to me.

"You're gonna be my wife," I replied. "There can be nothing more right than this."

And again, that twinkle in her eye. She kept grinding for a moment, letting her left breast hang free and using the hand instead to reach for her pussy and rub her clitoris. I'd seen her masturbate before, but never like this. I let her do all the work, waiting for her to ask. Pleading with my eyes for her to ask. Her eyes closed as she got into it, her grinding intensified, the speed at which she rubbed her clitoris became borderline ridiculous.

Then finally, after what seemed like ages, she opened her eyes and whispered seven words: "Let's go again. Fuck your little sister."

The second time, I fucked her even harder.