Brother Husbands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria smiled her most seductive smile. "Of course, Dave. We're not going to pressure you into something you don't want to do. Take your time thinking about it."

Terry nodded his agreement. I got up, poured another drink and tossed it down. Gloria called an Uber for me. When the car pulled up and blew its horn, I shook hands with Terry.

At the door Gloria hugged me close pressing her breasts against my chest. She'd never done that on purpose before. She gave me a quick sisterly kiss on my chin followed by a saucy little nibble on my lower lip.

She'd never done that to me before either. So much for not putting the pressure on. I smiled at them both and ran to get the car before the driver left me.

I locked the door at my house, put my keys on the breakfast bar and tossed my suit coat on the back of the couch before ditching my tie. I went to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of beer. I sipped on it while looking at my reflection in the dark kitchen window.

The motion activated floodlight came on illuminating the bird feeder Gloria had insisted on putting in my backyard. The neighbor's cat must have been stalking around out there. I always teased Gloria that it was actually a cat feeder.

I smiled thinking about her soft breasts and dazzling smile. The swing of her hips and those long legs. As a fantasy she'd always been there, now, would it become a reality?

Hell yeah, I wanted to have sex with her. I'd been wanting to have sex with her since we were fifteen, but with Terry looking on? Even participating? I didn't know. How would that affect our relationship? Would any of us be able to look each other in the eye again?

I had a lot of things going through my mind and for the first time in weeks work wasn't one of them.

The next morning, I stood in the shower with hot water flowing over my body. I fantasized about Gloria, Terry and myself for a few minutes and was surprised at the rapid and insistent sign of approval I got from my dick.

I obliged myself and stood with a hand against the shower wall as I ejaculated what felt like a gallon of cum into the shower drain. "Well I guess somebody thinks it's a good idea."

I dried off and picked up the phone. I punched the number two on the speed dialer. Terry answered on the second ring.

"If the offer's still open, I'll take it," I said.

"Great. I'll let Glory know. She'll be thrilled." Terry's voice dropped to that conspiratorial whisper again. He must have been with someone. Probably on a golf course. "Just talking about it with you last night got her so turned on you wouldn't believe it. When we got in bed, I thought she was going to rip me apart. Hey man, I've got to go, but I'll call and let you know what time and all the details, okay?"

"Sure."

"Thanks, you won't regret it. Later." The phone went dead.

I shook my head and began having second thoughts immediately. What if Terry got jealous? What if Gloria didn't like how I performed? What if I couldn't perform? Hot as she was, that wouldn't be a problem. What if she thought my cock was too small or something? She'd had two children and I knew from our high school showers and what have you, Terry's dick was bigger than mine. Not that I spent a lot of time looking around in gym showers, but hey, life was weird and shit happened.

***

The big day arrived. A Saturday morning. I approached it with monumental excitement and more than a little trepidation. I showered and stood in front of my closet. For the first time I could remember, I actually thought about what I was going to wear to Terry and Gloria's house.

It was a beautiful, warm day so I went with the usual plain white briefs, a pair of cut-off jeans and a loose-fitting polo shirt. I pulled on a pair of running shoes without socks and headed to their place.

Terry greeted me at the door and invited me in. I was nervous, but could barely contain my excitement. He was dressed basically the same as me.

Terry ushered me into the bar and poured me a whiskey. We stood there sipping the liquor ignoring the four-hundred-pounder lurking in our minds.

At last Terry poured himself another and offered the bottle to me, but I declined.

"So, are you ready to try this out?" Terry said.

Not wanting to sound too eager I shrugged. "Yeah, I think so. I've never done anything like this. I've always been in one on one situations. Or, most often, alone." I chuckled.

Terry chuckled too, it was warm and friendly. "I've done something similar once. Back in college, but not with Glory of course and nothing like it since."

I tried to sound as casual as I could. "So, Gloria's here, right?"

Terry nodded. "She's out by the pool getting some sun. We'll join her in a few minutes. I just wanted to lay down a few ground rules first. Man to man."

I nodded. "Of course."

"First of all, I want to be clear, this was my idea. Glory's doing it for me not for you. Neither of us are into any rough stuff. Be gentle with her and don't disrespect her. There won't be any hair pulling or slapping around bullshit. Glory's in complete control. If she says pull out or get off, you pull out and get off. I don't care how aroused or into it you are."

I nodded, but got a little angry about what Terry was implying.

"Lastly, Glory's allergic to latex so she's on the pill. You sleep around so I'm a little concerned, ah, about our health."

"I haven't been bareback with anyone since Sheryl." Terry's concerns were legit had I been a stranger, but I wasn't. I glared at him for a moment then realized what he'd actually insinuated.

"If you think that's even a remote possibility I'll leave right now and that'll be the end of the whole thing." I slammed my glass down on the bar a little harder than necessary, spilling some of the contents.

Terry raised his hands in a defensive gesture. "Calm down, Dave. I know you love and care about Glory. I just want to be perfectly clear about what we're doing here today."

"I thought the two of us were supposed to be making love with Gloria, but I'm having second thoughts now." I wiped up the spilled whiskey with my thumb and licked it before taking another sip. "Yeah, maybe I should just cut and run."

Terry shook his head. "Don't be hasty man. If you leave the deal's off."

I tossed down the rest of the drink. Looked at myself in the mirror on the back bar and nodded. "Yeah, I'm out of here. Thanks for the drink. Tell Glory I said hey."

I drove home in a pique. Pique hell, I was pissed off. I couldn't believe Terry actually had the balls to think I'd endanger their health or beat up on Gloria. Hell, if Terry didn't want me to be with them why'd he ask in the first place? Maybe I was supposed to say no. Christ, what a fucking mess.

I lurched to a stop in the driveway and went inside. I glanced at my beeping phone, there were six missed calls, one from Gloria, the rest from Terry.

"Fuck you, asshole." I tossed the phone aside and went out into the backyard.

I watched the starlings flitting about on the feeder for quite some time. I finally calmed down and went to the fridge for a beer.

I had a model sailing ship about half done in the garage. I went to see if I could make some progress on it and get my mind off my friends for a while.

After about half an hour, just as I grunted in satisfaction about the fit of the cabin to the deck, a car pulled up in the driveway. The engine shut off. A few seconds later two doors thumped shut. I figured it was Terry and Gloria. The front door wasn't locked, but they had keys anyway so, I ignored them.

In the back of my mind I was actually surprised it took a few minutes before the side door opened. I glanced over the top of my magnifier. Gloria was standing in the doorway.

She was stunning. Wearing sneakers, white short shorts and a billowy cotton top. Based solely on her wobble factor, I suspected there was no bra under that blouse. I wanted to groan lecherously at the sight, but then I remembered I was pissed at her husband so I just issued a noncommittal grunt.

Gloria waved. "Hi, Dave. May I come in and talk to you?"

Even though I wanted to be nasty I couldn't. It wasn't her fault Terry had been an asshole. "Hey there, good looking."

"I told Terry to wait in the living room and let me talk to you. Wow, you've really made a lot of progress on that since I saw it last. Looks like it could almost up and sail away," Gloria said as she came to my side.

I smiled at her. "It's not your fault, I know that. And in a couple days Terry and I'll make up and everything will get back to normal."

Gloria pulled another of the little bar stools I had in the garage up by the workbench. Close, but not too close. She sat and hooked her ankles around the legs.

"I told Terry I could talk to you and smooth things out. Smooth enough that you'd talk to him anyway."

I shook my head. "You can't smooth things out this time. It's obvious I was supposed to say no. I didn't. He feels betrayed and, in a way, so do I. Like he was testing me or something. He doesn't want to share you with me or anybody else for that matter. If I were your husband, I'd be like those Taliban guys and not even let you go out in public for fear of losing you. I understand where he's coming from."

Gloria sat there for a moment apparently lost in thought. "There's no excuse for what he said to you, Dave. Even if he'd changed his mind he should've just said so. I don't think either of us understand what he did, but he regrets it. He really does."

"Well, like I said, when I get over him thinking I was going to abuse you somehow, we'll get over it and get back to normal."

"David, I've always loved you and your friendship, but I've fantasized about you too. And I've caught you staring at me from time to time. I've always been flattered by it. When Terry brought this up a few months back I was skeptical at first, but he seemed so interested in it. And the thought of making love with you was more than just pleasant, so I agreed. Now I don't want things to go back to normal, I want both of you in my life. Not just as friends and loved ones, but as sexual partners too."

I squeezed my tweezers so hard the small part I was trying to place on the model shot off into the shadows never again to be seen by mortal man. I turned and looked at Gloria full on.

"Glory... I, I don't know what to say. You and Terry have always been so happy and I was happy just being in your circle. Now things are... well, now they're complicated."

"I know. How come men can have mistresses and sister wives and all of that shit and women just have to suck on it? Why can't I have you both? I know it's kind of like having my cake and eating it too, but you guys love each other. Why can't I love you both?" She stared at the floor.

I looked at her creamy thighs and licked my lips without realizing it. "I can't answer those questions. It's probably because men made up the rules in our favor a million years ago and that's just how it is now."

Gloria looked at me. A single tear ran down her cheek. "You're not rejecting me because you don't find me attractive any more are you? I mean, it's because of Terry, right?"

I wiped the tear from her cheek with my thumb. I licked the thumb and smiled. "I'm not rejecting you at all, but it's not up to me. If it was, you'd be naked right now and I'd be ravishing you on this table. It's up to Terry and he wants you for himself. I can't blame him for that."

Gloria smiled at me. "I think I'd like to have you ravish me. The two of you have been like brothers since I've known you, but, David has always been the sweet one."

I wrinkled my brow at being referred to in the third person.

"Come in the house and let's talk it over. I'm not going to lie to either of you, I want you both. I had no idea it was going to drive the two of you so far apart. Specially as Terry brought it up in the first place." Gloria groaned a little. "I swear I thought you'd both be excited and be drawn even closer together. Maybe I'm just a fool."

"Maybe if I'd been less of a coward back in school, he'd be on the other end of this now. I don't know what to say or do. I love you both, but you being the beautiful woman you are, well it's a different sort of love."

Gloria smiled at me as only she could. "He is on the other end of this now, Dave. I've dragged you both to a place nobody wants to be. Please come in the house and talk it over with us."

I leaned over and kissed her. Really kissed her. Gloria didn't resist. She kissed me back. I reveled in the softness and taste of her lips. I savored the texture of her tongue. Her lips compelled me to please her in any way I could. I sat back, took a breath and sighed as her pink tongue flicked out wiping a trace of my saliva from her lower lip.

Her baby blues were mesmerizing.

"Okay, Glory. I'll come talk, but Terry won't share you and I won't cheat on him, even with you."

I offered her a hand to get off the stool. She didn't need it, but took it anyway. Her breasts wiggled seductively as she hopped down.

I followed her and stared at her swaying hips. Her shorts left little to the imagination. I wanted to reach out and squeeze her ass, but stifled myself.

Terry was sitting on the couch bouncing a knee nervously. I opened the fridge and asked if they wanted a beer. Terry nodded while Gloria declined. I handed a beer to Terry and took a seat in the recliner across from him. Gloria joined Terry on the couch.

"Dave, I apologize for what I said back at the house. I was out of line. I know you'd never do anything to hurt me or Glory or force yourself on her," Terry said.

I took a swig from my bottle. "It's okay man, I understand."

We sat there in silence for some time. I couldn't stand it any longer. "Glory wants us to put all our cards on the table so, just so you know, I kissed her in my garage a few minutes ago. I kissed her like a woman, not my sister or an acquaintance and I really enjoyed it."

To my surprise Terry just nodded and smiled. "I enjoy kissing her too."

I took a long pull on my beer and looked Terry in the eye. "What's this really all about, Terry? I mean really deep down. I know you don't want to share Glory, but you asked me to. I realize now you trusted me to say no and I didn't. I'm sorry for that, but why'd you ask in the first place?"

Terry looked at Gloria, then his eyes flicked between hers and mine as he answered. "I knew you were hot for Glory back in high school and I jumped your action, but I fell in love with her and haven't felt guilty about it for years. I just want Glory to be happy and love me for wanting her happiness. I know she's wanted to have sex with you for a while now.

"She's never said so out loud, but the signs have been there. A hand left on your arm a little too long. Sighs and far away looks when you'd leave. I guess deep down I understand, all of us being such close friends all these years. I thought if it would make her happy then I'd let her have that.

"Now, I'm not sure I want to watch. I thought I could. But this morning, I kind of freaked out and said those things to piss you off enough to leave. Worked perfect, until Glory found out what I'd said. Maybe it'd be better if you two just sneak around behind my back"

Gloria blinked her eyes a couple times and tears ran down her face. I leaned forward in my seat. "I'm not sneaking around on you, my friend. Never have and never will."

Gloria sobbed aloud. I thought it was a heartbreaking sound. "I'll never sneak around on you, Terry."

My friends grabbed and clung to each other. I sat there knowing, at the moment, I was a fifth wheel, but I smiled anyway. They hugged, kissed and fondled each other long enough I became embarrassed watching. I got up and went into the kitchen.

I got another beer, paused and looked at my friends for a minute.

"Why don't you two go home, rip each other's clothes off, and screw your brains out for the rest of the day. I'll meet you at the pancake house tomorrow for brunch."

They didn't seem to hear me so I went out back and sat at the picnic table. After a few minutes the unmistakable sounds of people making love floated through the screen door.

Knowing those soft moans and sighs were Gloria's was very arousing even though it was my new couch they were fucking on.

I glanced at my bottle and figured if Terry didn't hold out any longer than I usually did, I wouldn't need to go in for a refill before they finished.

Their moans and sighs grew in volume until I could actually hear Terry as well. Then silence. I smirked to himself and polished off the last sip of my beer. Right on time, Terry.

I was about to go check if the coast was clear when Terry called my name.

I turned. He was standing just inside the screen door. He was nude and drying his shining manhood with one of my favorite towels. "We know it's your house and all, but we'd like you to come back in."

"Only if you're done and Glory is dressed. I'm not keen on starting that argument back up."

"There's not going to be an argument, come back in." Terry walked away from the door.

I sat there for a few seconds, then rose and followed.

Terry and Gloria's clothes were tossed in a pile on the floor, but Gloria wasn't in the living room. A couple folded towels were on the coffee table and Terry set the one he'd been using aside. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Glory's in your shower. She'll only be a minute. I asked her to freshen up a little for the first time you make love with her."

"I thought you said the deal was off."

"It's back on. I love you man and so does Gloria. Get undressed. You'll make her think she's not good enough for you or something."

I grinned. "I'm sorry, but it's really hard to take orders from a naked guy seriously."

Terry laughed. "Okay then level the playing field."

I pulled off my shirt and added it to the clothing pile. I looked at Terry again. "Are you sure about this?" Terry nodded. I hesitated for a second then pulled off my cut-offs and underwear.

Terry and I stood there naked. Acting like we were strangers in an elevator. I'm pretty sure we were both wondering what in hell was taking Gloria so long. Finally, Terry just laughed.

I turned to him. "What?"

"Now would be a really embarrassing time for the swat team to raid the wrong house." We laughed together, more from nervousness than humor.

Gloria came out of the bathroom and started down the short hall toward us. The window at the far end backlit her figure for a moment and I thought I glimpsed one of those ancient fertility goddesses. She came into the living room smiling from ear to ear.

"My two favorite grown men in their birthday suits. How lucky can a girl get?" Gloria said.

Her breasts wiggled a little with every step. They were bigger than I expected, having only seen them clothed before. Her areolae were about as big around as a pop can and dark brown. Her nipples betrayed her excitement. She had a bit of a mommy tummy, but to me it seemed to compliment the swell of her hips. She'd trimmed her pubic hair to a sexy, thin-black line pointing to the prize. She smelled of soap, spice and sex. A furnace erupted in my groin and my cock stiffened.

Terry and I both smiled at her when she came to a halt in front of us. Gloria took hold of our cocks and stroked them with firm, but gentle pressure. She kissed Terry, but kept stroking me. Then she switched and kissed me while stroking Terry. He'd gotten hard as well.

Her sweet tongue probed for mine and I was only too happy to oblige, wrestling hers in return. She switched back to Terry again. She went back and forth between us many times as my desire grew to an almost unbearable weight. I was sure I was going to explode in her hand at any moment.

Gloria stopped manipulating us. She smiled at me and slid to her knees, trailing her tongue on my abdomen as she went. Goosebumps erupted on my skin.