Brother Husbands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shutterpsb
shutterpsb
197 Followers

She reached around behind me, grabbed the cheeks of my ass and dug in with her nails. At the same time, she closed her full lips on the head of my cock. I nearly jerked away from her. The sensations roaring through me were so intense, it almost hurt.

"Holy shit," I said.

Terry allowed a grudging, but knowing laugh. "You're in for a treat, my friend. Glory's really good at this. The best ever." He stepped behind her and dropped onto his knees, sort of spooning her. Terry massaged her breasts and kissed her neck and shoulders. One hand strayed to her crotch and two fingers disappeared into her. Meanwhile, between throaty groans, Gloria did her darnedest to suck my balls out through my cock.

Gloria bobbed her head up and down on me. She glanced up every now and then to engage my eyes. Between her wanton glances and the sensual work her lips and tongue were doing I couldn't stand it anymore and groaned a warning. She looked up at me and nodded, but she didn't stop.

My climax exploded in Gloria's mouth. I kept twitching and grunting for what seemed like several minutes. Gloria kept watching my face, smiling at me when she'd sucked me dry.

"Holy shit, Gloria. I need to sit down," I said. My knees felt as if they'd turned to gelatin.

"You do that for a minute. We're off to a good start. Now Terry's going to get me ready for you." She laid down on the carpet and rolled over offering her sex to Terry's mouth.

He dove in splitting her wet pink labia with his tongue and sucking on her clit. Just a few moments later Gloria was issuing pleasant, warm moans.

I sat there on the floor next to her and massaged her breasts. I was beside myself with excitement. Seeing Gloria's face contorted in ecstasy as Terry's tongue worked on her pussy caused me to return to rigid attention much faster than usual.

Gloria's hand found my growing erection and she smiled up at me as she stroked it with long slow movements encouraging its rigidity. I looked into those baby blues. Her passion was poised there just about to topple off a cliff.

I kissed her, rolled her nipples between my thumbs and fingers. She gasped in orgasm while our lips were pressed to together. Her breathing changed to staggered gasps and pants. Her thighs flexed tight, squeezing Terry's head between them. Terry looked up, his face shinning with Gloria's elixir.

"Now I think it's my turn," Terry said.

Gloria smiled and breathed deep for a few moments, gathering herself.

"You're right, Dear." Gloria jumped up and took our hands, dragging us to the couch. She pushed Terry down on it and slipped in between his legs while she raised up on her knees exposing her luscious, engorged pussy to me.

I settled in behind her and smiled at her luscious, heart-shaped ass. A small red rose was tattooed on her left butt cheek. "Whoa, what's with this tat?"

Gloria smiled over her shoulder. "There's a lot about me you don't know, but you're going to find out."

I looked at Terry, he just smiled and shrugged. I shrugged back. I looked down at Gloria's plump ass and pushed into her. I grabbed her waist and started thrusting in a slow rhythmic tempo. Her sheath fit me like as if built for me. Her muscles gripped and released as I slid in and out of her.

Terry groaned. I knew from recent experience she was tearing him up. Gloria rolled her hips back at me faster. I increased my efforts to match. Her pussy was hot, slippery and snug. Milking me as I thrust into her. Demanding I stay as I withdrew.

Terry was the first to go. From the look on his face, I thought he was going to Tarzan yell, but he just let out an incredibly long-deep groan. Gloria kept sucking Terry until she'd gotten all she could from him.

I popped next just a couple of strokes later. Gloria climaxed too, but it was a soft silent orgasm. Her pussy kept milking my cock as I rested heavily against her ass.

Totally spent, we collapsed into a sweaty, naked heap on the couch. We all lay there for quite some time. Gloria wriggled around until she was basically between Terry and me.

She alternated kissing us, her lips absolutely delicious. I had to hang on to a cushion to avoid falling off the couch. Finally, my arm got tired. I let go and dropped to the floor with a thump. We all laughed together.

"Got anything to eat, Dave?" Terry said.

Gloria giggled. "He's always hungry after a blow job."

I shook my head. "I'm a long-time bachelor, man. I've got beer and maybe some moldy cheese or something in the fridge. I might have some cereal, but I wouldn't trust the milk. We can order some delivery."

Terry got up from the couch, held a hand out to each of us and pulled us up. "Well then. Let's go over to our house and get something to eat. We're going to need to keep our strength up if there's going to be another couple rounds like this."

Gloria threw her arms around us both and pulled us against her. Her naked flesh was sweaty, warm and luminous. Terry and I put an arm around each other's shoulders and let our hips touch as Gloria pushed her breasts against us. She kissed us both in turn and smiled.

"Finally, I've got my brother husbands. You guys have made me very happy and we're going to have a lot of fun together."

End

shutterpsb
shutterpsb
197 Followers