All Comments on 'Brother Ray Cums To Stay'

by DavePunter

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Don't listen to them

Don't listen to them - good build-up, hot story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
It looks like he wants his brother to fuck her

He wants her to get fucked by Ray,but I think he wants to watch without them knowing he is watching. She had been such a prude all of their married life, maybe if she gets fucked by Ray she will loosen up, is what he is thinking. He will know she is fucking Ray, and waits to see if she will tell him or if she keeps it a secret and just cheat on him. It would make a better story if she cheats on him, and then have her husband drop little hints asking why is she always tired and why she isn't needing sex for such a long time,knowing she is getting her pussy filled by Ray all day long. Good story, and hope to see the next chapter soon....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Brother where art thou

Good beginning. Looking forward to reading next installment. Fiction has no physical or moral boundaries so ignore the detractors and keep on keeping on mate. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good one Dave

old premise but we love sexy little slut wives here. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
never mind dave

if that's your fantasy, fucking somebody elses wife who helped you out and not just some wife your brothers wife, then I guess I really have to quit reading your stories. they are not even as your fantasy erotic. but cheer up your absolutly in , the newest fashion is anyway, no decency, no respect and greedyness. go on and make yourself happy we all have enjoyed your attitude.

DavePunterDavePunterover 14 years agoAuthor
What Motivates The Critics?

Well thanks for all the comments, folks. But I wonder why some people feel the need to make comments about the morality of the story or the characters in it? This is an EROTIC FICTION site with lots of stories more crude and immoral than this one.

It's pure fantasy for those who like that kind of thing. If you don't, go and drop your load somewhere else. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This was fairly well written and....

....and certainly believable. Absolutely totally believable. I mean chrissakes chaps, it's written by a Brit! Apparently Winnie was the last man standing over there.-pistolpackinpete

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
WIMP!

Real men don't like wimps. Guys who watch their wife fool around with another guy and do nothing but play with themselves are wimps. I hate wimp stories! Most real men do! Wimp stories make all men look bad, it's a form of male bashing, and the male reader has to wonder what the authors motivation (orientation?) is. In your intro It sounded as if you were referring to the lack of morality of a cheating wife as a reason to randomly bash your writing. Wimpy cuck husbands are not a morality issue, they are merely repulsive to the other ninety nine and a half percent of the male population. You would get more positive feed back if in your intro you came out and stated this story was a wimp story, and the slut wife "wins the day." I certainly would have skipped the story, or at least had a different expectation. There are two basic parts to any story it's the writing (telling) and it's content or story line. Pretty good writing gets you a twenty five, for story content you get zip, zed, zero.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I can't believe the comments.

I can't believe the bullshit comments here. Who the fuck are people to judge the morality of the story? Especially people who are coming to a goddamn erotica website.

Thrice cursed hypocrites the lot.

BlBonesBlBonesover 14 years ago
I'm amazed

I too write stories here and I too receive comments showing the gross ignorance in many people who can't separate fact from fiction. As another responder noted, if morality is the issue, then what are they doing reading material on Literotica? EXCELLENT story, well told, and I hope there is another chapter to go with it. If no follow-on is planned, I'd be happy to give it a shot.

BlBones

mrnicerguymrnicerguyover 14 years ago
Fact, fiction and fuckwits

This is a site for erotic fiction. You know - stuff people make up to entertain you. It's not a 'true confessions' site even though much of the better writing is informed by experience. If you have to judge, judge the writing. Anything else is fiction pure and simple - imaginary people doing imaginary things. If you can't 'get' that, then please shut tf up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ssssnarrrkkk

A teaser slut; and a wimp cuck. He paints and she suns. He really doesn't know she arranged the whole thing?

mrnicerguymrnicerguyover 14 years ago
Anonymous is as anonymous does

You come on here for free, you read and get off, then you criticise writers for being wimps when you don't even have the cojones to leave a name. You are the only wimps on this site...

tailletailleover 14 years ago
Literotica needs to ban anonymous commenting

While anonymous posting may protect privacy freedom of speech and privacy it's being abused by dullards.

I really enjoyed the story, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OH Shut up the pair or you.

No one cares what you think. If you like the story say so, if you don't as most of us don't we say so. It's that simple.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Even after she reached forty she still had a stunning body

BS: No 40 year old stiff as a board, dried up old hide has a stunning body. At 40 women have to buy it and are not sexy so, at that point, I stopped reading and rated the story 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

you must write more about carrie and ray.i am eagerly waiting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous