Brother, Sister Look Up Ch. 07

Story Info
Kay returns for more training in sex, as well as discipline.
3.2k words
4.38
9.2k
4

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story will make more sense if you read the earlier instalments. There's some severe discipline, incest, and a good deal of focus on all bodily functions, so if any of that bothers you, please read no further. All characters are over 18.]

After the visit from both Aunt Kay and her husband Uncle Lee, I was waiting to hear how things were going with them. I had supervised their intercourse with the aim of getting Lee to slow down and focus on exciting and satisfying Kay rather than treating marital sex as an obligation. He had been a wham-bam kind of lover, which obviously frustrated Kay who rarely was brought to orgasm.

I guided them and they succeeded in cumming fairly close to each other. Kay understood that she had to pay more attention to her work, in terms of accounting and handling business, while Lee learned that he needed to think about pleasing her in bed. My role was likely to continue because Lee wanted to punish Kay for her mistakes but refused to consider hitting her.

In this situation, he was being gentlemanly, but someone needed to discipline her, and that someone would be me. I had been generous as well in allowing Lee to have sex with me so that he could learn how a man should treat a woman, and then I let my brother Rob, who is a fine swordsman, to make love to Kay to give her an idea of what she should be getting in bed.

Kay was soon to arrive for her next visit to me and I had promised Rob's girlfriend Kathy that she could play a significant role in this next round. Kay came right to my room above the garage where my brother and I had our own bedrooms well apart from the house itself where my parents—my mom was Kay's older sister—lived. Kay did not want my mom to know anything about any of this.

Kay brought a note from Lee, which I unsealed and read to myself. He told me that he deeply appreciated what I had done for them, especially during the last visit, and appreciated my willingness to continue to work with them and to discipline Kay. He said that Kay's work had improved but she still had to focus more on getting things done correctly and efficiently.

I told Kay to lift her skirt and lower her panties for my inspection. Kay is petite and I always marvel at her cute little skirts and small-sized panties. I carefully scrutinized the crotch of the panties and saw some stains in the gusset. I asked her for an explanation, and she was clearly embarrassed to tell me that she had waited too long to stop on the way to pee at a gas station so there were some pee stains. Her face reddened more when she told me that the other stains, which looked like they were from female vaginal discharge, probably were from her ovulating now.

I told her that she needed to do a better job of planning pee breaks to avoid staining her undies and that if she expected to be ovulating, or getting her period, she should be using a pantyliner in her pants.

"Are you going to spank me now, Susan?" Kay asked with a tone of fear in her voice.

"Yes, Kay," I said, "you will be spanked to remind you to focus more on your work and to be aware of your bodily functions, and how you have to use protection when you ovulate or menstruate. You are a grown woman, and here I am, a decade younger, having to make sure you put a liner in your panties, so they don't get stained."

By this time, Kathy had turned up. She heard me lecture Kay on the stains in her undies. Kathy is a luscious-looking blonde with a lovely figure and a charming smile who likely will be married to my brother Rob before too long. I really do love her like the sister I don't have, and she and Rob have included me in their bedroom activities (along with my own with Rob that she knows about and is ok with).

I knew Kathy could be assertive herself and so I decided to let her take charge of Kay for a bit. Until now, however, I didn't know quite how assertive she could be.

"Kay," she began, "you should be grateful to me because I approved having Rob fuck you last time so you could see what good lovemaking is like. I'm not pleased, though, that you have not behaved as you should in following Susan's advice as to both your work and your personal hygiene."

Kathy then gave my Aunt Kay a piercing look and I could see Kay flinch, first of all because while Kathy was tall and formidable, Kay was a petite woman. Even though she was likely fifteen years younger than Kay, Kathy surely was able to dominate her by sheer force of personality.

"Susan has worked with you, and yes, disciplined you at times, but also really tried to help you, especially at your last visit where she directed your intercourse with your husband and provided you with what I know is a pleasure as you were made love to by Rob, the love of my life. I approved that, but now you need to learn that you need to do your part in this program," Kathy emphasized.

"So, I'm here to provide some physical and psychological enforcement to Susan's efforts," Kathy explained. Kay had already lowered her panties for my inspection and now Kathy brought her gaze to them.

"I see that Susan has already inspected your panties," Kathy said sternly. "I will follow up with a pussy inspection." With that, she reached down and held Kay's thin labia apart, exposing her small vaginal opening. She noticed some dried pee that had made some of her pubic hairs stick together along with the vaginal discharge.

"Your cunt is a disgrace, Kay," Kathy said sharply. "Do you know how I deal with girls who present a dirty cunt at inspection? I have them hold themselves open and I whip them down there."

This seemed to push Kay's fear button and she started to whimper and then cry.

"You're not getting out of this by crying like a little girl," Kathy responded. She sat down on the armless wooden chair. "Get across my lap right now," she ordered.

In a shaky motion, Kay clambered across Kathy's broad skirted lap. Kathy easily put her left arm across Kay's tiny waist and put her right palm on her bottom cheeks. Then she started to spank hard and increasingly rapidly. I felt the spanks, but Kathy kept up the fusillade. Kay began to cry and then scream softly if one can do that. Her small bottom quickly became red.

Finally, she stopped and told Kay to stand right next to her. Kathy took her by the hand and told her to lie down on the long couch on her back. Kay easily fit on the couch and Kathy then had her spread her legs apart lewdly, which also spread her labia and exposed her vagina.

"Do you need to pee now, Kay?" she asked mildly.

Kay was surprised by this show of concern and in a small voice, said that she did need to pee.

Kathy picked up a small funnel and a bowl from a backpack she had worn and placed the funnel over Kay's pussy and the bowl under the bottom tube of the funnel. She told Kay to pee into the funnel, allowing Kay to sit up to do this.

It took Kay a few moments to get her pee flowing, probably out of fear. But then as I watched, I heard the trickle of the pee come through the funnel and bubble up in the bowl. When she was finished, Kathy took the funnel away and then the bowl and put them on a side table.

Then she came back and motioned to Kay to spread her legs again and this exposed her vagina once more. Kathy bent over from sitting alongside and peered into Kay's open vagina. She inserted her finger and felt the side walls of Kay's sheath.

"How often do you fuck?" she asked Kay rather peremptorily.

Kay stumbled but manage to say, "Not very often. Maybe every other week until I was here last time and had sex twice."

Kathy reached into her backpack and extracted a huge yellow dildo. She put a dab of Vaseline on it and gently inserted it into Kay's tight vagina. It took a while for Kay's vadge to adjust and open up to receive the massive cock. It probably was more than ten inches and quite thick. Kathy left it sticking out of Kay's hole and was considerate in not pushing it in so far as to hit Kay's cervix.

"Have you ever had children?" Kathy asked.

"No," Kay answered. She wisely did not try to explain her answer.

Kathy commented that this was obviously why she had such a "tight little cunt."

"I should probably whip your cunt, Kay," she said. Kay quivered at the thought of such a painful punishment. "But I will desist for today because I want to encourage you to comply with what Susan tells you. I gather than your husband is a lousy lover, but you are lucky that he is at least a gentleman in his refusing to hit you."

She now ordered Kay to move up and then bend over the end of the couch with her feet on the floor. When she did that, Kathy came up behind her and pulled her legs apart to disclose her little recessed bottom-hole.

"When did you last have a bowel movement?" she asked.

Kay's face reddened yet again and murmured, "This morning, Miss Kathy."

"Describe it to me," Kathy persisted. Kay clearly was totally freaked by this inquiry into her most private function.

"Well, it was about six inches long and tan more than brown and not too thick and held together so it wasn't a soft one and I easily wiped myself clean," Kay shakily answered.

"Yes, I see that your anal area looks clean, Kay," Kathy confirmed.

Then she picked up a cane, a thin one, from her backpack, and laid it on Kay's bottom. She drew it back and fired a strong stroke that stung Kay. Kay shouted out in pain. This merely moved Kathy to deliver several more fiery strokes across Kay's bottom atop her already red skin. Finally, Kathy gave her a seventh stroke that crisscrossed the others and Kay screeched.

"I'm going to turn you back over to Susan now," Kathy announced. "I hope this inspires you to do what she says and follow her instructions."

Kay managed to thank Kathy for correcting her.

I told Kay that she now was going to see what good sex was like.

"Do you mean I'm going to have sex with...someone else?" Kay asked warily.

"No," I replied. "Kathy has been nice enough to suggest that you observe her with Rob," I explained. "I think you will see how things should proceed. You will teach your husband and tell him that I want him to pay attention. Otherwise, he should know that I will bring him back here for appropriate reinforcement of what he should have learned."

I then knocked on Rob's bedroom door and heard Kathy tell me to come in. I walked in with Kay and saw Kathy now lying on her back on the bed, with her gorgeous legs spread. My brother Rob was in the process of disrobing and I had him welcome Kay to witness how they made love.

Rob finally shed all of his clothing, ending with his boxers. When he slid them down and off, his large 8-inch cock popped right up and was quite erect. I saw Kay draw her breath in, even though she had been the recipient last time of Rob's large tool.

Rob lay next to Kathy and kissed her softly on her lips and they hugged. Then he moved down and positioned himself between her spread legs and was going at licking her pussy. Kathy was soon emitting pleasurable noises and moans from the stimulation of her sex.

After a while, Rob moved back and held himself above his lover while he slowly inserted his cock into her blonde-haired pussy. Once inside her he began to thrust, and they were fucking in high gear. He plunged in and pulled out as she lifted her bottom to meet his thrusts. It was exciting to watch two well-conditioned young people engaged in exciting, joyful sex.

Kathy reached a climax soon, but Rob held off. Then he dismounted and Kathy looked directly at Kay and asked her to join them on the bed. Kay seemed reluctant until I told her that she would like what was going to happen.

She undressed as quickly as she could and soon was bare. She lay down next to Kathy and the blonde took her in her arms, hugged her and began making love to her. She played with Kay's small breasts and her fingers wandered south through Kay's bush to invade her small vulva.

Once inside, she softly pressed on Kay's G-spot and then began to tease on the outer top of her vulva, Kay's hard little clit. Kay was now responding by moving her bottom lewdly. Kathy gave her another kiss on the mouth and told Rob she thought she was ready.

Then Rob rolled over from the other side and supported himself on his arms over Kay's diminutive frame. Kathy enjoyed taking hold of his cock and slowly sliding it into Kay's wet orifice. She clearly liked being in true manual control. She even teased her lover behind his scrotal sac as he fucked Kay.

Rob now picked up the tempo as Kay responded with such alacrity. We could hear the wet sounds as his cock pushed into Kay's sopping vagina and he kept her excited by tweaking her cute little nipples too.

After Kay finally exploded in orgasm, Rob kept moving in and out slowly until both seemed finished. Kathy then took Rob in her arms and he cuddled with her as they renewed their ardor.

I escorted Kay back into my bedroom and closed the door, giving Kathy and Rob some privacy.

****

I sat Kay down and went over her situation with her. I told her that she still was behaving badly, and I watched as she tried not to cry as I listed her faults.

She was told that she was careless in the accounting, still didn't wipe herself properly after peeing and defecating, and didn't wear a pantyliner when she was likely to have vaginal discharge, as during ovulation.

Then I asked her what she used for her period and her face turned as red as her bottom.

"Uh, Susan," she replied slowly and very softly, "that is so embarrassing. No one has ever asked me about that."

"Do you have regular periods?" I followed up.

Her face was still crimson, but she nodded that she did. Then she managed to say that she used tampons.

"What size?" I persisted.

"Susan, I feel so ashamed," Kay whispered. "You know that I'm petite. I always only needed junior-size Tampax. But now I have to use Slender Regular."

I told her that she needed to tell me when she got her period and report to me as to when she needed to change a tampon each day.

"I think I'm due the middle of this coming week," she volunteered.

"Good," I answered. Then I told her to come with me. We walked into the bathroom I shared with Rob.

I said that she knew she had not behaved well since her last visit so that she was going to be punished in another way.

Then I had her lie, still naked, on her back in the bathtub. Before she could imagine what would happen, I stepped in and squatted over her. My bottom was over her chest. She could look and see my bottom-hole. In a few moments, she saw it start to pooch and open up as a dark brown sausage began to slide out of my anus and fell onto her chest.

I could see that Kathy was more amazed than shocked. After my turd came out, my urethra opened and I blasted a strong pee stream on her chest, some of which sprayed into her face.

"Susan," she cried, "I think I'm going to be sick."

"No, you're not, Kay," I snapped. "In fact, I want you to lean up and lick my bottom-hole."

I could see she had managed to slip into a trance as she leaned forward and applied her tongue daintily to my anal rosette. I knew that my excretion has been fairly smooth and clean.

When I felt her tongue, I ordered her to push her tongue into my hole.

"I want to feel your tongue in there, Kay," I ordered.

Kathy came in, needing to pee and clean up her cunt after sex with Rob. I loved how she sat herself on the toilet and pissed without any acknowledgment that we were in the tub next to her. I found hearing the sound of her pee hitting the water aroused me, much more than my shitting on Kay was doing.

Seeing that my shit was on Kay's chest, Kathy grinned and wagged her finger at me: "Oh, naughty, naughty, Susan," she cooed, half trying to restrain her laughter.

Kay was turning me on when she managed to get her tongue into my bottom. She licked me clean lightly which was good for her since my asshole was pretty clean already.

After Kathy wiped, and stood up, I carefully picked up my turd from Kay's chest and flipped it into the toilet and flushed both my poo and Kathy's piss.

Kathy smiled and walked over to give me a sweet kiss on my mouth. Kay was stupefied because Kathy had treated her rather roughly. I took a fresh washcloth and carefully washed Kay's chest off so there was no trace of my shit on her. I told her she should stand, and she very quietly asked me if she could pee.

I told her to sit on the toilet and do whatever business she needed to do. She said she was having a hard time starting to pee because of everything that happened and with Kathy and me being there. I patted her on the head and told her she was a good girl, and she would be doing well.

"Just keep yourself clean down there between your legs," I said, "and remind your husband to fuck you the way he was shown how to when he was here."

Kay now said she was happy but had trouble resisting breaking into tears. I told her to sit on the toilet and take a cloth to wash her vulva now that she had peed and wanted to clean herself after all the intercourse she had had. I helped her with the cleaning and then after we had cleaned her and wiped her dry, I kissed her on her labia and tickled her little clit with my tongue.

"Oh Susan, you're making me so hot and...happy," Kay gushed.