Brother Sister Mom Go on Vacation

Story Info
Kai and Kayla go on vacation with their mom to Aruba.
5.9k words
4.43
53.8k
68

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 11/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My adventure into sister/brother love began last spring when I fell in love with my 18 year old twin brother Kai. I'm Kayla, and not only do I fuck my brother's huge cock on a regular basis, but my mom Kathy joins in with us too. I, along with my mom and our tennis instructor Julie, started a blog to chronicle our somewhat unusual family. I called it: "Kai and Kayla Brother and Sister".

Kai and I just graduated from high school and are going to attend UCLA this fall. We've got our own two bedroom apartment right near campus so we'll have plenty of opportunities to fuck each other and our friends.

Our summer has been great. Lots of down time along with long fucking sessions for the three of us. That's when our relationship with Julie started, one time when Mom had to be away. We fucked her individually, together, and then with Mom!. She's incredible!

Before college, Mom decided to take us on a trip to Aruba, which I'd never even heard of much before, but is an island in the Caribbean. It's known for its nude beaches and relaxed lifestyle, so she figured an incestuous mother, daughter, and son would fit right in!

It takes over nine hours to fly from LAX to Aruba. Fortunately for us, my mom is a wealthy executive in a high tech firm and can afford to fly us first class. Not only that, but we got what they call a "residence" on board. It's a huge suite, really. There are large beds, a bathroom, and it's totally private.

I was particularly excited about the trip because we planned to meet Jason and Nicole, a sister/brother couple we met online. They aren't fraternal twins like us. Jason is 18 and Nicole is 21. Like us, they recently discovered they like to fuck each other. So, we arranged to meet them in Aruba and have some fun sharing stories, and maybe more!

I'd packed mostly shorts and swimming suits. I had one particularly sexy one I got to seduce Kai, and a couple more Mom and I bought recently. We spent a long time in the dressing room trying them on. Mostly that was because when Mom bent over to put on her bottoms I was presented with her incredible ass.

My mom is just plain hot. She's about 5'5" and 120 pounds with great big boobs and blonde hair upstairs and down. She's pretty athletic and despite pushing 40 is gorgeous. I wanted to eat out her lovely blonde pussy so bad I approached her from behind and began stroking her ass.

"Mmmm, Kayla," she said, craning her neck to see me. "Getting distracted, are we?"

"You got that right!" I said as my right hand slipped into her crack and down to her slit.

My finger slipped right into her pussy and I began fingering her. She responded by pushing back against my hand to get me deeper inside. I reached around with my other hand and began squeezing her nipples.

"Fuck, Kayla," she said between breaths. "Keep going like that and you're going to make your mom cum!"

That, of course, was the idea, and soon I had her bucking against my hand. As she came she tried hard to stifle her cries. We did get some looks on the way out, but I didn't mind!

We were able to board our flight to Aruba early, and as we got to our suite I was even more impressed. The thing took up almost the entire width of the plane and had its own private door. Inside, the bench seats folded down into two pretty big beds. There was soft lighting and even a hint of tropical flowers in the air.

We buckled in and took off as the sunset cast an orange glow throughout the cabin.

After we got to our cruising altitude the flight attendant came in with trays covered in white linens and real silverware. We ate a sumptuous dinner of filet minion, smashed potatoes and Brussels sprouts. The attendant returned to gather up the dishes and leave us alone.

While Kai and Mom got the beds ready, I went into the bathroom to change. After taking off my clothes, I inspected myself in the mirror. Blonde hair freshly cut down to my shoulder blades. Check. Nicely trimmed honey-blonde bush. Check. Big breasts with nipples sticking straight out (I pinched them to make them more erect). Check. Ass worth licking and fucking. Check.

I put on a white G-String and a Provence sheer lace white robe. I could see my light areola and nipples clearly through the fabric. Just what I wanted.

When I came out of the bathroom, Kai and Mom were standing next to the bed making out.

"Shit, Kayla!" Kai said, breaking away from Mom's embrace. "Wow! That's some outfit!"

"You like?" I said, twirling around to show them my butt cheeks and my crack barely covered by a thin piece of fabric.

"We did good, Kayla," Mom said, reaching over and tracing her fingers over my right breast.

"Hold on!" I said, laughing. "You guys change first and then we'll have some fun!"

Mom grabbed her things and went into the bathroom.

"Did you get Jason and Nicole's schedule?" Kai asked, rifling through his backpack.

I took out my phone.

"They get in a day after we do. They're staying not too far from our villa so we can walk over there."

"Cool," Kai said, pulling out some black satin boxers.

"Love the boxers, Kai," I said, tugging on them.

Mom came out of the bathroom wearing a bra and panty set that left little to the imagination. It was black with nearly transparent cups and lace underneath. The panties rode high on her hips and showed off her thin waist. She looked more like a Swedish lingerie model than a mother of two kids.

"I'll be quick," Kai said, staring at Mom's breasts.

"Come here my lovely daughter," Mom said, pulling me in.

As her lips touched mine I could feel her warm and wet tongue urging me to open my mouth. As I did, her tongue met mine and we took turns sticking our tongues in each other's mouths. Her hands moved down from my shoulders to my waist and around to my back. She pulled in closer and our large breasts and nipples came together.

"I'm already getting so horny!" Mom said.

Kai came out of the bathroom wearing only the boxers. Kai's a big guy at over six feet and 180. He's a swimmer and football player and his blonde hair, blue eyes and muscular build make him irresistible, at least for me! His large penis hung forward - his mushroom-shaped head clearly outlined in the boxer fabric. I stared at it bounce as he stepped into the room.

He came up behind Mom and pressed himself against her, reaching around to put his hands around Mom's ample boobs. I reached around the other way to draw Kai's butt in closer. As I continued to make out with Mom I massaged Kai's butt cheeks.

"You're making Kai's cock get hard," Mom said. "I can feel it pressing into my crack!"

"It wants to fuck you!" Kai said, pulling back and taking over massaging Mom's great ass.

His hand went up and down her cheeks and into her crotch. I moved away slightly and began to pinch her nipples - which quickly became hard and pushed out of her bra. I bent down slightly and put my mouth on her right nipple, flicking my tongue back and forth and then sucking in her entire areola, leaving a wet spot on her bra.

Mom's pelvis began to move back and forth as Kai's fingers found her clit and dug into her panties.

"Shit, you're so wet already," Kai said, his fingers disappearing into her pussy.

I could see him fingering her from behind. I got on my knees and pulled her panties down, revealing a honey-blonde bush, the hair nice and full but trimmed up on the sides. I moved in and began sucking her clit after she stepped out of her panties.

"Oh fuck!" she said, beginning to moan.

Kai bent down behind her and began licking her asshole and pussy slit.

"Fuck! My kids are eating me out. Shit!"

We weren't ready to make her cum just yet so we both stood and Kai came around for a three-way french kiss.

"Why don't you get on your knees on the bed, Mom," I said as I reached around and unhooked her bra, her big breasts breaking free.

She crawled onto the bed, facing away from us. I laid down on my back and slid under to access her pussy with my mouth. Kai came in and continued licking her asshole as he fingered my pussy. I reached up and grabbed his now erect cock and began stroking it, squeezing up and down his massive shaft.

"I'm so wet and so turned on!" Mom said. "I want your cock inside me, Kai!"

"Fuck yeah!" Kai said as he got up on his knees.

He moved his cock closer to Mom's pussy and I put it in my mouth to suck on it. Kai took his index finger and began to tease Mom's asshole, pushing his finger in a ways and then taking it out.

When Kai's dick was nice and wet I guided it to Mom's cunt and helped push it in.

"Yeah, ooh, ahh, fuck! Fuck me Kai!" Mom said.

I started licking her clit as Kai went in and out of her pussy. It didn't take long to push her over the top.

"Shit, I'm cumming! Ooh, yeah!"

Her pelvis rocked on Kai's cock as she came and drips of pussy juice flowed into my mouth as I sucked up every drop.

After she stopped bucking Kai pulled out. Mom moved to the side and turned around, kissing him deeply - grabbing his dick and stroking it as I pushed myself up on the bed.

"Now take that cock and fuck your sister!" Mom said.

"Oh yeah, Kai. I'm spreading my legs for you to put it inside me. Why don't you come here and fuck me!"

I was so turned on after being inches from my mom's orgasm that I was already feeling ready to cum. Kai put his cock right against my labia and began entering me. As he spread my lips I saw the moisture from my slit coat his dick. He pushed more and my vagina stretched to encompass his huge cock.

"Oh fuck me, Kai, fuck me!" I said as my hips moved in sync with his cock pushing in and out of me. "Ooh, fuck, yeah, ahh, ahh, ahh!" I cried as intense pleasure feelings shot all over my body.

"I'm cumming!" Kai cried out and I could feel his cock pulse inside me as he shot his load into my pussy. Pulse after pulse drove me even higher.

Afterward we put our night clothes back on and crawled into bed. Mom slept with Kai on one bed and I was solo on the other. I heard them fucking again in the middle of the night and it got me wet, though I was too tired to join in!

We'd left the window shades open so the morning light woke us up. Aruba is four hours ahead of LA so by the time we landed the day was already half gone. We got our luggage from baggage claim and a huge limo picked us up at Arrivals.

It was warm but the car was air-conditioned so we didn't mind a bit. We drove through absolutely beautiful scenery - palm trees, sandy beaches, flamingos and blue blue water. It was like a whole other world.

Mom had rented us a three bedroom villa right next to a semi-private beach which opened up into a lagoon with turquoise water and a reef to explore. The place was amazing. It had a central living room with floor to ceiling windows that we left wide open. A large kitchen and dining area led to the back with our very own hot tub and pool. A short walk past some bushes and we were on the beach.

Mom took the master bedroom with its massive bathroom and shower. Kai and I each had our own room.

None of us slept all that well on the plane so the first day we spent resting and walking about a bit. There was a cute little shopping area nearby with shops and restaurants and a walking path along the beach. We ate dinner at a place perched over the water. It was amazing!

The next morning we all felt more rested. After changing into suits, Kai and I walked some more on the beach. Nearer to our place, the area seemed very secluded and we spied more than one couple sunbathing in the nude. In the shade of some bushes a woman with small breasts and an ample bush was going down on a guy. At first I couldn't believe my eyes. Then she got up on all fours and he started fucking her right there!

We gave them their privacy and I could tell both Kai and I were pretty turned on by the scene. We'd talked a bit about our exhibitionist tendencies and wondered if that might be us later on!

In the middle of the afternoon we picked up Nicole and Jason from the airport in our limo.

They popped out of the Arrivals area just on time. Both were pretty impressive. Their photos did not do them justice.

Nicole is tall with wavy light brown hair down to her shoulders. She wore a white shift that barely concealed her bare bosom. Her chest wasn't as big as mine but her nipples stuck out and made dark little dots on the white fabric. She was getting lots of looks by the men, and women, at the pick-up spot.

Jason is even taller - maybe more than six feet. Like Kai, he's muscular but with dark brown hair cut close. He had on a t-shirt and white shorts with flip-flops. He looked ready for the beach.

Jason and I hugged and I felt a decided bulge under his shorts. Nicole's nipples felt great against my suit top as I pulled her in close for a hug.

We helped them into the limo and dropped them off at their place, just down the beach from our villa. We figured we wouldn't see them until later so we headed back to Mom.

When we arrived she was sitting on the back deck sharing a drink with a guy who looked about her age, 40ish. He had curly black hair and a dark complexion. He smiled broadly as we walked out the back slider.

"Hey you guys!" Mom said. "Everything go okay?"

"Yep," I said, still staring at the stranger. "Got them settled. We're meeting for dinner later."

"That works out great!" Mom said, also smiling. "This is Ethan. Ethan, my son Kai and my daughter Kayla."

Ethan stood and shook our hands. His grip was firm and his blue eyes were mesmerizing. I'd not been with any other guys than Kai but starting wondering what an older cock might feel like.

Pulling myself out my erogenous thinking, I returned his greeting handshake.

"Nice to meet you, Ethan," I said.

We sat at the table and got to know Ethan a little. Single, a business executive from Chicago, here on a week-long getaway and first time to Aruba. He loves tennis (a bonus) and snorkeling (another bonus).

"Ethan's got a line on a private snorkeling tour of a reef. It's tomorrow afternoon if you're interested. Nicole and Jason are welcome, of course!"

"Sounds great!" I said, trying not to be obvious about obsessing over Ethan's good looks.

"So, you said 'that works out great' Mom," Kai said. "What did you mean?"

"Well, Ethan's taking me out for dinner and dancing so you can spend time with Nicole and Jason."

I wondered what else might be in store for my mom and Ethan, but I didn't say anything.

Ethan picked mom up around six and Nicole and Jason showed up about a half hour later. We decided to walk down and eat at one of the nearby restaurants. It was fun. We got to know them a lot better than just messaging back and forth online. There was some real chemistry building. What I wasn't sure of, was how far that chemistry might go.

After dinner we came back to our place and sat out back on the deck on some comfy lounge chairs.

"This is so amazing, you guys!" Nicole said, admiring the view.

After sunset we moved inside. Kai and I sat on one couch and Nicole and Jason on the other. The conversation moved to our unique relationships with our siblings. Turns out Nicole had been with other guys but realized she was attracted to her brother just after his 18th birthday party. He walked in on her masturbating to a photo of him and she offered to take his virginity.

"That was such a great night!" Jason said, starting to rub his crotch. "Gets me going just thinking about what your pussy felt like the first time - so hot and tight. I actually lasted pretty well for a virgin!"

"You did, little brother," Nicole said. "Long enough for me to cum all over your virgin cock!"

"What was your first time like?" Jason asked, looking intently at me. "Who made the first move?"

"Oh, that was me," I said. "Funny story, I accidentally grabbed Kai's cock when we were horsing around in the pool. I got so obsessed with it that I got my panties all wet with my own pussy juices just staring at it!"

"And that go me so turned on I jerked off while listening to her make herself cum in her bedroom. We started fooling around and ended up fucking each other later that week. We were both virgins," Kai said, nodding to Nicole.

"I may have been a little more experienced," Nicole said, putting her hand on Jason's crotch, "but I have yet to find a cock more satisfying than Jason's!"

Nicole began squeezing Jason's dick through his shorts. His cock started growing instantly.

"Do you mind if I suck on him?" Nicole said, pulling down Jason's shorts to reveal a beautiful large cock.

"Not at all!" I said, a bit surprised but pleased.

We watched as Nicole went down on Jason. He was really enjoying it and moaned softly. Soon he pulled Nicole's shift off revealing her small but pert breasts and erect nipples. He leaned over and began sucking on them, bringing moans of pleasure from Nicole.

I gotta admit, this was super hot. I was watching another brother and sister make out right in front of me. I started getting damp and itchy and really wanted to touch myself. Which I did.

I reached under my shorts and panties and began rubbing my clit, dipping my fingers into the juices in my slit and moving my fingers quickly but lightly across my a swelling love button.

I reached over and started rubbing Kai's dick, which was already out of his pants. I could see Nicole eyeing it too. His cock is pretty impressive, and it was getting bigger with each second.

I leaned over and took as much of it as I could into my mouth, and now we were both giving our brothers a blow job!

After a few minutes Nicole stood and got out of her panties. She positioned herself over Jason's dick, facing us, and let him enter her pussy. I could tell how wet she was by seeing the moisture beading up in her curly brown bush.

She bounced on Jason's dick and began panting. I could see the head of his cock almost emerge from Nicole's pussy with each stroke. She went up and down faster and faster.

"I'm so turned on watching you guys!" I said, pulling off my shorts, shirt and unhooking my bra. "Fuck me, Kai!"

I knelt on the couch, facing Nicole and Jason. Kai got up his knees and I felt a pressure on my cunt as he pushed in. Pleasureful feelings started coming up from my pussy to spread all over my body. I was watching a brother and sister fuck while my brother's cock was buried in my pussy.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" I cried.

Almost instantly Nicole started crying out too.

"Shit, I'm going to cum. Don't stop Jason. Fuck!"

We both cried out as we climaxed together on our brother's cocks.

"Oh fuck, that was good!" Nicole said, getting up off Jason's dick and squeezing up and down his shaft with her hands.

"Shit yeah!" I said, still pushing back and forth slowly on Kai's dick.

"We just did that!" Jason said, looking at my breasts.

"You like?" I said.

"Fuck yeah!" he said, turning to Nicole. "You okay if I enjoy those luscious tits?"

Nicole nodded, letting go of Jason's cock. "I'm looking forward to licking those tits myself, but first," she said, standing and stepping over to our couch, "I would love to feel that huge cock in my pussy, Kai, if it's okay with your sister."

I didn't have to think much, since I was now salivating about having Jason's dick in my pussy.

"Please enjoy!" I said to Nicole.

I stood and Nicole and I met in between couches. We kissed and sucked on each other's tongues while fondling and licking each other's tits. I reached down and felt Nicole's wet pussy.

"You're so ready for Kai!" I said.

Nicole laid down on her back on the couch and spread her legs wide open.

"Come fuck me, Kai. Stick that dick in my pussy and make me cum!"

Kai got between her legs and positioned his cock at the opening of her pussy. Nicole grabbed it and gently started pulling it in. She was so wet that Kai's cock easily slipped inside and she instantly began moaning as he thrust his big dick in and out.

12