Brother Sister Mom Go on Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to watch this and get fucked by Jason. I came over to him, kissed him and held his dick in my hand. Then I turned facing Jason and Nicole and guided his dick into my pussy.

It was the first cock other than Kai's I'd ever had. It was rock hard and though not as big as Kai's, still filled my pussy. I was fucking another guy while watching my brother fuck another girl!

"How's it feel, Kai?" I asked as I started to pant with pleasure.

"She's tight, like you!" Kai said.

"This is so fucking hot watching my brother fuck you!" Nicole said. "It's going to make me fucking cum!"

She suddenly closed her eyes and her whole body started trembling as she came. Kai cried out and I could see him go deeper into Nicole's pussy as he shot out his load inside her.

"Shit, I'm cumming, Jason. Fuck me harder!"

Jason started moving faster and I felt that familiar feeling of an orgasm coming over me. I started bucking back onto Jason's dick as I came all over it. He then shot his load into me and I could feel his cock explode with cum.

After Jason was done, I stood up, turned around, and sucked all the cum off of his cock. I noticed Nicole doing the same to Kai.

"I'd love to lick you clean too," I said to Nicole.

"Yes, please!" she said.

I put my left leg over her and positioned my pussy over her mouth in a 69. I loved the taste of Kai's jizz mixing with Nicole's juices. She was apparently enjoying it too as she came, her legs again shuddering in pleasure. Feeling a fresh amount of Nicole's pussy juice in my mouth put me over the edge as well.

Kai and I fondled Nicole's breasts while Jason sucked on my tits. We then laid back on the couches, fully satisfied with this new experience.

Eventually Nicole and Jason said they were tired and headed back to their hotel. Kai and I felt the same way and headed to our bedrooms, where we fell fast asleep.

When I woke up the next morning I heard more than just waves lapping the shore outside our villa. I walked out of my bedroom and noticed Kai was not in his room. The sounds were actually coming from down the hall, from the master bedroom.

As I walked softly down the hall I realized I was hearing the sounds of sex. Maybe Kai had gone in to fuck Mom. But the male voice I heard moaning was deeper than Kai's.

I peeked in the doorway and saw two people on mom's bed, both on their backs. Mom was facing away from me, leaning back with her hands on a man's chest. The man had his arms on mom's waist and was moving her up and down on his cock.

I peeked in a little further and saw the cock she was riding was Ethan's!

Apparently, the dinner and dancing had led to some more exciting moves.

I could tell Mom was really enjoying herself. I wondered how many other guys she'd fucked. She was breathing in and out sharply and I recognized her moans of pleasure, I'd certainly heard them a number of times before.

As I watched them I realized I was getting aroused. Like on the beach watching that couple fuck, but much more intense. I began squeezing my nipples and watched them become erect. I put my hand in my panties and was very very wet. I started fingering myself and rubbing my clit.

I was getting so turned on that I had to do something. Either I could go back to my room and masturbate or... well maybe I could just join in!

I crept into the room, below Ethan's eye level. I crawled around so that I was facing Mom and she blocked Ethan's view of me.

Mom opened her eyes wide when she saw me but didn't stop fucking Ethan. I crawled up and started eating her pussy, looking up into her eyes as I licked her clit and ran my fingers through her bush.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" she cried out. "Fuck!"

Her legs bucked up and down as she came and came. It was intense watching her orgasm on another guy's cock.

After it was over she smiled at me and turned back to Ethan.

"You know what pushed me over, besides your wonderful cock, Ethan?"

"What?" I head Ethan say.

"My beautiful daughter snuck in and starting eating my pussy!"

With that she got off Ethan's rock hard erection.

Ethan sat up quickly. "What the fuck?"

I stood and now Ethan's eyes widened. I stripped off my panties and climbed on the bed.

"Didn't Mom tell you we have a very special relationship?" I said moving forward.

"Actually, she did," Ethan said. "I was hoping to experience it myself but just didn't know how you'd feel."

"Oh it's going to feel great to me!" I said as I lifted my pelvis up over Ethan's cock and placed it into my pussy.

"Shit!" I said as his member slid into my wet cunt, all the way down, every inch.

"I want to fuck you!" I said, beginning to go up and down on his cock.

"Fuck!" Ethan said, watching my pussy devour his dick.

It felt great inside - my third cock!

"Ooh, I have an idea," Mom said.

She edged over to Ethan's face and put her leg over his head, lowering her pussy so Ethan could lick and suck it. I leaned back with my hands on Ethan's legs so Mom could bend over and lick my tits and pussy. She looked up into my eyes as I pounded Ethan's rod. It was all I could take.

"Fuck, ooh, ahh, shit!" I cried as I came on Mom's mouth and Ethan's cock.

Suddenly Ethan jerked up and I could tell he was going to ejaculate all his cum into my cumming pussy. It made my orgasm even sweeter as I felt his cock pulse with each load.

"Oh fuck!" Ethan said, still jerking his cock deep into my pussy.

When he was done, I climbed off and Mom and licked his cock clean. I then kissed Ethan deeply in thanks for giving me such pleasure.

Kai was still gone after we'd dressed and had breakfast on the deck. Eventually he came back and said he'd just taken a long walk on the beach, being a voyeur while watching couples and threesomes fuck. What a wild place!

Ethan left to prepare for the snorkel outing later that day. Mom went with him and to do some shopping while he was at the dive shop.

I saw a text from Jason. Nicole was still sleeping and he was wondering if he could come over. I replied "Sure!"

When Jason arrived I greeted him with an open-mouthed kiss. He returned it eagerly. I was still pretty horny from fucking Ethan and my mom so I took a chance and started massaging Jason's dick. It began to get hard under my touch.

"Looks like you're in the mood!" Jason said, pulling back my hair and nibbling at my neck.

Kai came over and went under my shirt to squeeze my nipples. I lifted my hands up and off came my shirt - no bra underneath to get in the way.

"Let's take this to my room," I said, and we walked down the hall, stripping off clothes along the way.

I laid down on the bed and Kai and Jason started licking and sucking my tits, sending incredible sensations from my chest to my crotch. Jason opened my legs and began rubbing my clit and getting his fingers wet with my juices.

"I want you to eat me out, Jason," I said, guiding his face between my legs.

He kissed and licked his way from my breasts to my pussy. Once his tongue hit my clit I actually jumped a little with pleasure. His tongue was masterful and he must have had a lot of practice with his sister Nicole.

Pretty soon Jason climbed on top of me and I guided his cock into my pussy. Kai moved up and I started sucking his dick, while using my right hand to work up and down on his shaft.

I was feeling great but wanted more.

"Why don't you boys switch places so I can taste Jason's dick too," I said.

Pretty soon Kai was fucking me and I had Jason's cock in my mouth. Boy did it taste good and feel so hard!

I came on Kai's cock but he didn't finish. I then got a truly wonderful idea. One I'd gotten from our research on sex positions during our early days fucking each other.

"Have you ever done a double penetration before?" I asked Jason.

"I've seen it online, but no, I've only been with Nicole, and now you," Jason said.

"Oh, fuck, I want to try it," I said.

The thought having two cocks inside me at once was getting me so turned on.

I moved and Jason laid down on his back. I climbed on top on my back and guided Jason's cock across my pussy to lubricate it and then into my ass. It felt wonderful going in all the way. He started pumping his dick to spread my juices all over inside me.

"Now fuck my pussy, Kai," I said, pulling on Kai's dick.

Kai got on his knees between Jason's legs. As he pushed his cock inside me I could feel it so clearly. There were two dicks in me, both going at different speeds, pushing against the thin walls between my pussy and my ass.

"Oh fuck, fuck fuck!" I said. "This feels so amazing. Two cocks inside me!"

I felt so full inside. Jason kept fucking my ass and Kai started rubbing my clit in addition to fucking my pussy. It was so overwhelming that I didn't last long before having one of the most intense orgasms of my life.

My legs bucked up and down and I screamed so loud I was sure the neighbors would hear. It must have been intense for Kai and Jason too because they both came at the same time.

The feeling of two cocks pulsating and jerking simultaneously was awesome. I could feel Jason pump his semen into my ass and felt Kai's cock grow and contract with each jerk.

I was totally spent when we were done, and we spent some time just kissing and me rubbing dicks that were now soft and pliable.

Later that day Nicole joined us for snorkeling the reef and we all had a marvelous time swimming with exotic fish, dolphins, and even sea turtles.

Ethan fixed us all steaks and veggies on the BBQ at our villa. Afterwards Mom and Ethan went out dancing again.

Later, Nicole and Kai snuck off to his room to fuck and I went down on Jason, causing him to cum in my mouth. He then ate me out to a wonderful orgasm.

The next day Nicole and Jason had to leave for home and Ethan said his goodbyes but promised to stay in touch. I hoped he'd stay in touch - with my pussy!

On our last day Kai and I convinced Mom to walk with us to the very private section of the beach, where all the action was happening.

We changed into our most sexy bathing suits, which we stashed under a palm tree as we entered the "clothing optional" section of the beach.

Mom's boobs looked just amazing for a nearly forty-year-old. She and I were getting lots of looks as we walked along. Kai's big cock was causing quite the stir as well. It swung back and forth as he walked along.

Eventually, we found a place to sit. We threw down a big towel and watched lovemaking happen all around us.

It was getting me horny so that I reached out and started massaging Kai's dick. He didn't seem to mind but lay back and let his dick get really hard. Pretty soon Mom leaned over and started going down on him. I joined the fun and we licked up and down his cock and took turns sucking on it.

I moved between Mom's legs and started eating her pussy as she sucked on Kai's dick.

Kai reached over and began fingering me and soon I was ready.

It wasn't until I got up to get on top of Kai's cock that I noticed we weren't alone. Several people, men and women, had gathered to watch our family fuck. Of course, they didn't know we were mother, bother and sister, but we did!

As I let myself down on Kai's cock I watched a woman only a few feet away bend down and start sucking on her partner's dick. Two other women starting eating each other out.

I started fucking Kai's dick and I didn't last long. Soon I was moaning and panting, and having an intense orgasm, made even more so by watching people watch us!

Mom took a turn after I came and she too orgasmed, followed by Kai shooting off into her pussy.

What a vacation! We left a few days later on the same kind of plane and managed to fuck our way home!

12