Brother, Sister, Shared Obsessions

Story Info
A brother, his sister, and unanticipated obsession.
900 words
3.94
14k
19
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mjnmason
Mjnmason
20 Followers

So what do you do when you're a grown man, and your sister turns 21, and you see her with new eyes, and oh my god, lust, but she's your sister, lust forbidden. Masturbate a lot. Then one day she's visiting you,. She's taking a shower. You hear the rushing water. It stops. You hear her voice--Oh! Then. silence. You knock on the door. No response. You turn the knob, its not locked. The door opens. There is the object of your new obsession, your sister, unconscious on the floor. She fainted. There she is, robe parted. Flesh showing! You are concerned. Is she OK? She stirs. You are concerned, but at the same time, eroticism is taking over. You need to touch her, her thighs, Her breasts. But you can't touch. She is unconscious. She can't give you consent. You help her sit up. She's OK. But what to do? Masturbate some more. Then a new obsession rears its head: sleep, unconsciousness, sex. Now what? Discovery, When I myself am found splayed out on the ground, totally unconscious and totally undressed, exposed., discovered by Sharon, my sister, and I discover that I have become her fetish object, me, her brother.

I had just taken a hot shower. I often get light headed in hot showers, and fantasize about passing out (a fetish of mine). I was visiting my sister, staying for a few days in her new apartment. There was no fresh towel in the bathroom, so I wrapped a small hand-towel partially around myself, and holding the towel up with one hand, darted across the kitchen toward the pantry that contained clean towels.

Well, Sharon had just washed the floor and it was really slippery. This is what I remember next... feeling my feet slip out from under me, falling backwards, floating, and then this intensely erotic wet-dream sensation, and then noticing my sister kneeling over me, stroking my erection, eyes on my cock, and saying simply, "Its so cute! I couldn't help myself! Look—I'm all sticky!"

I had knocked myself out cold when my head hit the ground. As I lie there, my sister told me that she heard a crash, and when she came in to see what happened, she saw me spread eagle, completely nude, the towel having dropped off. She said, "I was kind of worried that you were unconscious, but I couldn't help it. I just started playing with you. Your penis isn't just cute--It gets so long! You got an erection while you were unconscious. I almost passed out myself when I saw it. Then you started coming and you came to." She added, "Don't be embarrassed, I'm your sister. Brothers and sisters play like this sometimes."

I remained on the ground--completely exposed. I was feeling nauseous, headachy—probably concussed, but also very turned on. My sister sat over me. I then began to sit up, but Sharon pressed back on my chest, and in a hushed, erotic voice said, "Lie back, you need to rest." As she held her left hand on my chest, her right hand encircled my penis, as she began to gently rub me. She whispered, "Remember when you found me passed out at your place? I keep fantasizing that you got so turned on by my body, and with me being so completely available to you, you couldn't help yourself; you explored every inch of my body, and when I came to we made passionate love." I'm the one who got the chance this time!

Then Sharon put her lips around my penis and let me fill her mouth with my hardening cock; She continued to stroke me, then removed her panties and sat on me--taking my fullness in and slowly and rhythmically moved up and down, again and again taking in my full hardness. She was warm and wet and felt oh so erotic. I was still very woozy after being knocked unconscious. I felt myself slipping in and out of consciousness as Sharon continued to gyrate, with me inside of her. And then Sharon shrieked as she came, and I just exploded--I really cannot adequately describe the strength of my ejaculation.

I remember waking up one more time. I had a wet towel on my head. I had passed out again as I came. This time Sharon was concerned. She wanted to take me to the hospital. I resisted. She walked me to my bedroom--me entirely nude. We kissed. Several times during that night, I awoke to the sensation of Sharon caressing my balls and my very erect cock. Each time, I felt her lips around my pulsating member and her tongue stroking me, pressing and moving up and down against just the right places, and I came and I came again. Each time, in a hushed and erotic voice, Sharon said to me, "Just making sure you're OK. "

This was the beginning of an erotic, lustful, forbidden relationship that has continued to this day. Although I have been in a series of serious relationships, as has Sharon (Sharon is married now), we meet several times each year, when the two of us find ourselves fantasizing about our trysts, and craving one-another. We make a work-related excuse to our significant other, book a hotel room, and act out a sleepy fetish that both of us share. Actually witnessing one another lying unconscious cemented the deal.

Mjnmason
Mjnmason
20 Followers