My Brother's Kitten Pt. 01

Story Info
The story of how I became my brother's sex kitten.
2.9k words
4.08
34.2k
68

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/24/2023
Created 06/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CatieNeko
CatieNeko
51 Followers

"Hi kitten."

I'm greeted as soon as I come through the door. It's annoying. It's so belittling and patronising. and most of all, it's too fucking casual.

But that's my brother for you-- casual and carefree. on the edge of arrogance. Sure, it feels nice that he can act like nothing, but some acknowledgement of the fact that we haven't spoken in two months would be nice.

Two months had passed, since I cursed him and his girlfriend out, and stormed out of his apartment.

"Mom's just getting the stuff out of the car," I tell him, as I pull back from his hug.

"Pull your claws back in, my little cat, she's not here," he says, noticing my reluctance.

The 'she' he's referring to is, of course, his girlfriend; I really don't like her.

As much as my brother's carefreeness and arrogance can annoy me, I understand where it comes from. He's his father's son in every meaning. His unwillingness to talk about problems; his way of assuming that things he doesn't feel like doing, will just be taken care of by someone else; his sudden mood changes, where he can be irrationally angry; his need for control-- all of it comes from our dad. And this, this is what his girlfriend doesn't understand-- and that's why I don't like her.

The fight that made me yell at both of them was because of her blaming him and when I tried to defend him, telling her how she doesn't understand him or what made him be this way, he got angry AT ME.

During the time since the fight, I've spent thinking about how to apologise, picturing how he would apologise, too. That's why when mom asked if I wanted to come along, since she had to go drop some plates and stuff like that at his place, I said yes. I wanted to come with, so I could tell him I'm sorry, and he could tell me that he's sorry, too.

How dumb and naive I am, as soon as I hear the 'Hi kitten', I realize he won't apologise and I feel dumb for thinking he would.

My grumpiness is soon interrupted by mom coming into the apartment, carrying boxes and passive aggressively hinting at wanting some help.

"To be honest, mom, I don't even know if I have space for this stuff," my brother says, as I take a box from mom.

"Nonsense. Come, we'll fix it." It's clear that she means that as a command to me and not him, as he says something about not getting in the way, before retreating to the living room.

After mom and I have rearranged his kitchen cabinets pretty much completely, we join him in the living room, sitting for a while, making small talk.

"Hey, you wanna stay and hang out for a bit? We can order pizza and watch some bad movies, and I'll give you a ride back to your place later," my brother offers me, when mom starts hinting about leaving.

"Sure, why not?" I reply, struggling to be as casual as he is, while in reality, I want to scream 'yes!' overjoyed that he shows an interest in hanging out with me.

Immediately after having said goodbye to mom, he goes into his closet.

"Should I even ask what the hell you're doing in there?"

No response, he just comes back out with a cooler bag in hand.

"Had to store my beer somewhere, while mom was here," he explains, while getting two bottles out. "You know how she starts her lectures about being like dad, as soon as anyone takes a sip of alcohol."

I nod. I know exactly what he means. It's partly understandable that she has her thoughts about alcohol, but it's frustrating that she can't trust two adults to have a drink.

He hands me the bag and goes back to the couch. "I'll order the pizza, while you can put those back in the fridge, okay?" he shouts.

It's really not a question; it's something he just expects me to do, and honestly, I don't mind it. He didn't ask what I wanted either, but I can hear him on the phone ordering the pizza, again I don't really mind, it's just how he is. And truth be told, it feels kinda nice to not have to think about things.

The night goes on, full of pizza and beer and drinks; we're just lazy, cuddling in front of the TV. We're on our second movie, and I'm leaning on his shoulder with his arm around me. I'm not really paying attention to the movie, I just nod along and agree with his comments about it. Just enjoying feeling close to him again.

Worried about ruining the mood, I bring up the topic I've been thinking about all the time, but have been too anxious to ask.

"Where's Annie?" I ask about his girlfriend.

Before answering, he sits up straighter, takes his arm away from me. Maybe, he's just adjusting his seating, but I'm screaming internally that I did ruin the mood; I have ruined everything

"I don't know, she's gone," he chuckles.

Before he can put his arm back around me, I literally throw myself at him, hugging him.

"Silly kitten, what's going on?"

Happy, I look him in the eyes, my arms around him, and almost lying over him.

"I just never liked her."

"Haha, yeah, that wasn't a big secret," he keeps laughing.

"Don't be mean," I complain, with exaggerated pouting lips.

He's just laughing, not directly at me, it feels more like he's laughing at the situation, and me jokingly trying to hide my relief of his girlfriend being gone.

Enjoying making him laugh, I take it further and climb up, straddling his lap and staring into his eyes.

"You're mine! My brother! No one else gets you!" I tell him, mimicking an angry child.

His facial expression changes, and he stares back into my eyes. "Well, you probably will have to allow me to have some girlfriends, though."

Once again, I feel belittled by him. It might be the alcohol in me that makes me experience the mood shift, but I stop mimicking a kid and look at him, annoyed.

"I'm not a fucking child, I'm nineteen, you can talk to me like an adult." He's staring back at me, confused about why I'm upset. "You see, this is why you actually won't be able to have any long relationships, you're too fucked up," I continue.

"And who are you to judge? Aren't you just as fucked up as me?" he says back, not angry or upset, just talking annoyingly calmly.

"That's why you need someone like me," I respond, not really sure what I'm insinuating.

His hands are now resting against my hips.

"Kitten..."

"Stop fucking calling me that. I have a name."

"I know."

"But seriously," I start, not really sure where this is coming from, but part of me feels like this is how I've always felt. "No one knows you like I do. No one can take care of you like I can. You're like dad and I've grown up, taught by mom how to handle him. I know you, where you come from in a way that no one else does."

"Maybe mom is right, you can't handle alcohol very well," he responds, sounding serious. His hands are moving up to my waist and when I feel his touch on the skin that's exposed below my crop top, I feel shivers all through my body.

"Don't be like that. I'm trying to explain what's wrong with us, and why any relationships we're in never work," I tell him.

"I know why they never work. I can be complicated and demanding, and I'm terrible at expressing feelings."

I am slightly shocked by this openness and honesty from my brother; this is a very rare occurrence. Feeling a lot of feelings towards him, I lean forward, giving him a light kiss on the lips.

Now a kiss on the lips isn't THAT strange in our family, but me sitting straddled across his lap and having this conversation makes it feel different, very charged.

"Danny," I keep looking at him. "I know, don't worry. I can and will take care of you."

"You don't understand."

I interrupt him with another kiss, more firmly this time. "I do, I understand you completely. No one understands you like I do; no one can take care of you like I can."

After placing my hands on his shoulders, they slowly wander down, over his t-shirt, down to his stomach.

Even before this, I felt like I knew a lot about my brother's sex life. Late-night conversations, fueled by drinking and smoking, with both him and the various girls he's had through the years, they have given me a general idea. Even sexually, he can be as demanding as in regular life; he sometimes gets too rough and he's very much a dominant, are all things I've learned. Me, always having been pretty naturally submissive with the few guys I've been with, I don't really see a problem with the things I've learned about him.

Earlier, his loose-fitting training pants had annoyed me, but now, with how easy I could slide my hand in under the waistband of them, I can see the positive aspects.

His eyes widen, as he feels my hand reaching down for his dick. He stares silently, while I slide back a bit on his lap, and grab his cock through his boxers. Gently, I move my hand back and forth.

"I'm serious, Danny. I'll take care of you. I can please you better than anyone else." I show him that I mean every word, with methodical strokes on his cock. "You can do whatever you want to me."

"Catie, you don't know what you are saying right now."

"I do." I feel him growing in my hand, as I lean forward to kiss him again, more passionately this time. When I break from the kiss, I take my hand out of his pants and get up off his lap, standing in front of him. I wait, I want him to make the next move to show that he wants this; otherwise, I'll just leave and write it all off as being guided by alcohol.

"Kitten?" I understand that he asks for some reassurance, his voice almost sounding pleading.

I nod. "I'm your kitten," I say, for probably the first time, acknowledging the nickname he's given me.

"Take your top off." His tone is sounding a bit more confident now.

I nod and pull the black top over my head, not wearing a bra so my small, perky b-cups are immediately exposed to him, my small nipples perking out.

He studies me a bit. "Pants." His hesitation is gone, it's now a clear order coming from his mouth.

I unbutton my pants and let them fall to the floor, now thinking that I should have worn some better panties if I had known; my plain-black thong doesn't feel appropriate for how special this situation is.

His eyes wander up and down my slim body in silence, before he reaches out, showing me he wants me to come back to him.

Sitting down next to him, he wraps his arm around me and pulls me close. We kiss, his hand gropes at my body. I try to move my hand up under his shirt, to feel his body too, but he grabs my wrist and stops me. He lifts my hand down onto the bulge in his pants, I squeeze it, feeling that he's rock hard.

His hand on my back wanders down, and I raise my butt up so he can touch it, grabbing my cheeks, tracing along my panties with his fingers.

Grabbing the edge of his pants and boxers at the same time, I pull them down enough to free his thick cock. Breaking away from the kiss, I turn my head down to look at it; it's one of the thickest cocks I've seen and the veins on it are throbbing in my small hand.

"Tell me what you said before, kitten," he lightly pinches my nipple.

"I can take care of you better than anyone," I say, while stroking him slowly and looking in his eyes. "I can please you better than anyone." Harder pinches on my nipple and a quick nod are his only response.

"I'll do anything for you. If there's something I can't do, you can teach me."

He pulls me closer for another big kiss and when it's done, he pushes my head down. It's clear what he wants and I adjust my position, getting on my knees on the couch next to him, and lean over to his lap.

One hand is on my tits, the other stroking up and down my back. I arch for him, giving him a good view of my butt. I stay and stroke his cock just in front of my face a little bit, studying it. Am I really just about to suck my brother off? Not until now does the thought of it being wrong hit me. But feeling how hard he is in my hand, and hearing his breathing get heavier, makes me not want to stop for anything.

I gently kiss on the tip, a first taste of my brother's cock. I can hear him holding his breath, as my lips touch it for the first time. I give it gentle kisses up and down the shaft, before sucking the tip in between my lips.

Slowly, gently, almost teasingly slowly, I taste more and more of him, twirling my tongue.

"Be a good kitten for me," he says.

Not sure what he means, I take my mouth off of him, and say, "Meow." I laugh at how silly it felt to meow while sucking dick, but he's not laughing; he just looks down at me, still touching my body wherever he can.

"Meeooow." I stick my tongue out and lick his dick like a cat cleaning itself; his breathing gets more intense.

"Good kitten, now take it deep." He grabs my hair and pushes me down on his cock, pushing it all the way down my throat in one move. I try to signal that it's too much, that I can't take him that deep. Pulling my head up again, and I can catch my breath; strains of spit from my mouth to his dick. His hand, still with a firm grip of my hair, lets me go back to sucking him in my own pace for a bit.

"Fuck, I need to fuck you," he grunts out, while pulling me off him, pushing me down on my back on the couch. His movements are fast and it's like his lust is completely in control.

"Fucking perfect," he says, when pulling my panties off, and seeing my smoothly shaven pussy. He's still fully dressed, as he throws my underwear away and pushes my legs apart; taking his place between my legs with his dick out.

"Fuck, so tight," he moans out, as he thrusts straight into me, immediately stretching me with his thick cock deep inside me.

I feel his hand grab my throat and squeezing, his other hand lifting him up above me, so he can look down at me; swearing and moaning, as he fucks me faster and faster.

"Oh my god, kitten. You really have the tightest little pussy I've ever fucked. Fuck. You're made for me."

I barely hear his praise, as I'm completely lost in the feeling of my brother pounding me, choking me; his eyes burning with passion.

Without saying anything, he pulls out. The hand that was on my throat lets go, and just as quickly, lands on my cheek with a loud smack. I watch as he aggressively strokes himself over me. He grabs my hair and tugs it hard, making me whimper. Just as the sound leaves my lips, I feel his warm cum land on my stomach, strand after strand shoots over my stomach and up to my tits.

With his cum running down my body, he's completely still over me. I can tell he's trying to catch his breath and regain composure for a while.

Once he does, he just laughs, "I'll get you a towel, sis."

As soon as he leaves, I trail my hand down my stomach, and scoop up some of his cum, taking the finger to my mouth and tasting my brother's cum before he comes back.

When he comes back, he's adjusted his clothes again, and is back to his normal state of looking like he doesn't care about anything. I feel a bit disappointed, as he throws the towel at me, barely looking at my naked body.

"Yeah, I need to go to sleep and think about shit. You can crash on the couch or go home; either way is fine, you know where to find blankets and stuff." He says, still facing away from me before he goes into his bedroom and closes the door.

Honestly, I feel disappointed and kinda annoyed with him, but I realise that I should have known it would be like this-- I know what he's like.

I go to the bathroom to wash off quickly, before getting bedsheets and a blanket from the closet. Still naked, I lie down in my temporary bed and masturbate myself to sleep.

CatieNeko
CatieNeko
51 Followers