All Comments on 'Brother Wolves Ch. 05'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
RheamistressRheamistressover 8 years ago

Good Morning.. :).... Thank you for the is lovely chapter. Good one, in fact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

There are few stories/ authors I still look forward over here and you are one of those. Keep it on!!!

Poisonlove

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Can you explain a bit more this power Kulkrit is after that the kids have? If you have plans to include in future chapters I can wait till then.

Fefe1969Fefe1969over 8 years ago
Thanks for continuing.

I have been with this series since the beginning with Werewolves and Indians. I enjoyed the A Love Story series that followed it. Then you introduced Dark Weres. At first I hated Alphonso, yet by the end I wanted him to live. Now I am enthralled NY the dragon and wolf brothers. I just wanted to say that you are talented and really should think about being publishef. Great story, please post the next part soon.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 8 years ago

Has Kulkrit already regained some of his former strength and wants more, or is he attempting to regain it through Dreya and Naru?

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
I love it

keep writing

Stephen J

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Spelling and Grammar Won't Stop Me

Your writing is wonderful. The storyline and characters are well developed. A few mistakes won't stop me from reading this. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES