Brotherfuckers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steph was such a helplessly horny little thing. She couldn't do anything about it. At least she'd been right that kissing Chris would be a stupid thing to do. Perhaps that was some small comfort.

Chris's arms wrapped around her. She felt his hand on her back, flat against her, rubbing up and down in small movements. She rocked gently on him, grinding on his erection. She tried to pretend she wasn't doing that, wasn't feeling her brother's cock so very near to her hot pussy, but every time the realization flashed into her head was another stab of pure arousal straight into her most vulnerable parts.

Steph finally tore herself away, pulling back out of range of Chris's fascinating and eager mouth. They were both panting heavily by then.

Chris's cheeks were flushed. His eyes gleamed with something Steph had never seen in him before. Arousal. Intense arousal. Over her. Over his sister.

Why the fuck did that just turn her on more? She was not in a proper state of mind.

"This is just 'cause we're horny," Steph said.

"Yeah, no, of course," Chris said.

The pressure on Steph's back increased as Chris tried to pull her close again. She braced herself on his shoulders and fought the pull. The physical pull and the emotional both.

"Sisters don't make out with brothers," Steph said with all the authority she could muster.

"Very good point," Chris said, undeterred.

"But Blake sucked Ez off."

"True."

"This isn't so bad. Relatively."

"Exactly."

"Stop agreeing with me while you're trying to kiss me more."

"Ok. I'll stop."

Steph let herself be drawn in and kissed some more. Somehow, it had been all too obvious that Chris would stop agreeing rather than stop kissing. Worse, she would have been disappointed with any other outcome.

"M'just confused today," Steph mumbled between kisses.

"Me too."

"You're not!"

"I am."

"No, I am."

"We both can be."

"You're just taking advantage to get with your sister."

Chris snorted. "That what you think?"

"... maybe."

"Or does that just make it easier to let yourself keep doing this?"

"Maybe! Shush."

Steph tried to glare at Chris, but since her hips were still wiggling her around in his lap, it didn't really have the intended effect.

Fuck she was so damn horny. She'd never been like this. Not ever. Not even with the very cutest boy she'd previously made out with. It was nothing like with Chris. Why the fuck did it have to be Chris? Just because he was her brother? All for the new fantasy?

Except... if she couldn't see anything in him at all, she was pretty sure the kink angle of it wouldn't be enough. It couldn't be. She wasn't so horny that she'd do absolutely anything. Just... some things that she ordinarily wouldn't consider. It wasn't quite as bad as it could be.

"You're gonna make me cum in my pants if you keep that up," Chris said.

Steph gasped and slapped Chris's shoulder. "No! Bad! Don't!"

"How am I supposed to help it? You keep rubbing on me like that."

"I can't help that."

"Well neither can I."

Steph shook her head, but didn't slow down at all. If anything, she pressed herself more firmly into her brother's lap, really working his throbbing erection. He groaned and clutched her tighter, making little thrusts back against her.

Steph was delighting in this feeling of having power over Chris like this. She knew she shouldn't, but she was too far gone to properly keep that in mind. Maybe it was just the first occasion in this whole brother-sister fiasco where she'd felt at all in control, even if it was over someone else rather than herself.

"How badly do you need to cum?" Steph whispered.

Chris hesitated, struggling even to focus on her for a second. "Really badly."

"Really, really badly?"

"Yeah."

"What if I made you cum?"

Chris chewed his lip. "You'd do that?"

"I'm horny and stupid enough to do it right now, I think."

"I'm horny and stupid enough to go along with it."

"Sounds like it's settled, then."

Steph was so tightly wound by this point. She was nervous and shaky, beaming and shy and excited all at once. She had to move so carefully on limbs that didn't quite want to obey as easily and smoothly as usual.

She crawled off of Chris, kneeling on the floor in front of him. She was being such a bad girl, she knew. A naughty little sister.

Her fingers trembled as she tried to open up Chris's jeans. He tried to help, but wasn't all that much better than she was. Somehow they made it work, and got them pulled down a bit. Steph rather insanely wanted them off entirely. She almost settled for limited access, then threw caution further to the wind and yanked at Chris's pants until they came off and she almost fell over backwards with them.

Chris was so damn hard. So hard. His jeans had concealed some of it, but his boxers didn't. He was tented prominently in them, precum leaking through the material and smeared around from where she'd been grinding all on top of him.

"Need those off too," Steph mumbled.

She reached for Chris's underwear. He lifted his hips as she grabbed his boxers so she could pull them down. His cock sprang free, even more ridiculously obvious in how hard and dripping it was.

Steph pushed Chris's legs apart. He spread them wide for her and scooted closer to the edge of the couch.

"You're so hard," Steph breathed. Her eyes were wide as she reached for Chris's cock and just grazed it with her fingertips.

"Well... yeah. I'm sure you noticed."

"I did. But it's different when I can see it. All of it."

"Not too weird?"

Steph hesitated as she was reminded that this was her brother, not just some boy she was into. That hesitance lasted a bare second at longest. For some reason, it didn't really seem like a problem to her just at the moment.

"Not too weird," Steph replied softly.

She curled her fingers loosely around Chris's throbbing shaft. The pulse she felt through it shot down her arm and straight to her pussy. She was already soaked, and now she felt herself gushing in synch with her brother, matching his arousal through their physical connection.

"Not too weird for you?" Steph asked.

"Just a little, maybe."

"Yeah?"

"Well... you're my little sister. And you're totally grabbing my dick right now."

Steph grinned shyly up at Chris. "I totally am," she agreed.

"That's a bit weird."

"Is it?"

"You know it is. But... goddamn, Steph, it just feels good."

Steph grinned wider, and just a tad more confidently. She moved her hand up and down in a few tentative strokes. "How 'bout that?" she asked softly.

Chris groaned. "Even better."

"And this?" she asked, tightening her grip.

"Unfff."

"Aaand thiiisss?"

Steph locked her fingers and jerked her fist in a way suited to a proper handjob. Her uncertainty was quickly giving way to a more self-assured arousal. Getting progressively better reactions out of Chris was making it so much easier for her. Turning her on and constantly reassuring her that she wasn't alone in being a stupidly horny little thing.

Chris was making such cute and sexy noises. He couldn't quite seem to decide if he wanted to look away or stare straight at Steph. At his adorable baby sister smirking back at him while stroking his cock.

Steph was getting off on the sounds she could make Chris produce and the look in his eyes that she'd never seen before. She was pretty sure brothers were never, ever supposed to look at their little sisters the way Chris was looking at her.

That might have been the trigger for Steph. The thing that pushed her to be even more daring. The look in her brother's eyes. It added just enough to the thrills running through her, her over-excited, shaking muscles, and her drenched pussy. She threw caution to the wind, shifted forward as close as she could get, and dove on Chris's cock.

The taste of his copious precum hit her first. He was leaking so freely and there was lots to lick up.

Chris twitched in Steph's mouth even worse than he had in her hand. He made the sort of sound that could have embarrassed a porn star as Steph took him deep. His hand went to her head, but hesitated there like he wanted to push her down, but knew he better not.

Steph was pretty sure that in that moment, she would have let Chris hold her down on his cock, oxygen be damned. She would accept basically anything, really. She was a succubus feeding on her brother's arousal, taking it and making it her own.

"Steeeppph," Chris moaned.

Steph's eyes rolled back at hearing her name called in that way. She trapped a hand between her thighs, holding and pressing it there, buying her some time. She was so deliriously horny she wanted to fall back and rub herself silly, but that would mean releasing Chris from her mouth, and that was unacceptable.

"Do you even know how this feels?" Chris whispered.

There was no way for Steph to know exactly what Chris was experiencing, not physically, but the emotional thrill was certainly similar to what she was feeling. It had to be. She was the one with her brother's cock in her mouth, working it just as fast and skillfully as she could, but he was on the other end, getting frantically sucked off by his little sis.

Chris was getting all squirmy as Steph worked to get him off.

"Fuck, I can't even believe this," he said.

Suck suck suck.

"So good."

Suck suck suck.

"Fuck, Steph, you're gonna make me cummm."

Steph's eyes rolled back. Her pussy was on fire. She'd never needed anything so bad as she needed to make her brother cum right fucking now.

"Fuccckkk."

Suck suck suck!

"Steeeppph!"

A salty splash hit the inside of Steph's mouth. She moaned around Chris's cock, sucking more cum out of him. Swallowing it fast and feeling more coat her tongue.

Her brother's cum. In her mouth.

She was ready to explode. It couldn't ever be possible to be more turned on than she was at that moment. All that build up, Chris cumming in her mouth, and now the happy, satisfied look he bestowed on her as she gave him a few last gentle sucks and licks.

"Damn, Steph," Chris said, somewhat awestruck.

Steph grinned at him. She felt a trickle of cum run down her lip, and couldn't begin to give a shit. "That was intense."

"Are you... are you ok with it? I didn't-"

"Chris, your concern is touching and all, but... I need you to lick my pussy."

"You need..."

"You. Pussy. Lick."

Chris tilted his head and smiled cautiously. "Really?"

"Please!"

"How the fuck horny are you? Like from one to-"

"Twenty!"

"-ten?"

"Still twenty!"

Chris nodded and leaned forward. "Well you better get your fucking pants off then."

Steph nodded and got moving. She tried to climb onto the couch and yank her pants off at the same time. The result of which was her crashing back to the floor, then turtling on her back a bit before finally getting her bottoms clear. Her panties were, as she suspected, soaked to the point that she could have wrung them out, given time and inclination.

Luckily Chris recognized the moment wasn't one for laughing at her lack of coordination. He neither teased her, nor waited for her to get up again. Once her panties were off, he had her legs spread and was already nestling down to her previously private areas.

Chris's tongue was the instant balm for Steph's horny soul. His licks on her desperate little pussy were exactly what she needed. Fuck she needed them.

Somewhere inside, Steph understood what she was doing. Letting her big brother do something so very naughty to her. She didn't give one single shit how bad it was. Or how bad making him cum in her mouth had been. All she wanted was more.

Steph mewled helplessly on her brother's tongue. She didn't lie still enough for him to get a bead on her. And still it was enough. The barest effort from him would have done it, let alone the loving effort he was giving her.

Steph came for Chris within a meager few minutes of him diving face-first into her flooded little snatch. It was an immediate wave of relief and tingly pleasure all through her. It took her need and horniness from twenty back down to a regular old manageable ten.

"Mmm, that's better," Steph cooed, feeling like she could breathe again.

Chris was still licking her. She wasn't about to stop him.

Steph stretched out on the floor, bottomless, on her back, legs spread wide. Her brother nommed on her pussy, building her toward a second orgasm. It felt so magnificent, so luxurious, so naughty.

Why was this so good? Why did Chris of all people make her feel this way all of a sudden?

Steph had never before that day considered letting him eat her out, let alone so wantonly. Now it was somehow a sexual pinnacle for her. Something to put all other experiences to shame.

Steph ran her fingers through Chris's hair, caressing and encouraging him.

"Damn that's good," she whispered.

Lick lick lick.

"Mmm, yeaaah."

Lick lick lick.

"Why is this basically the best?"

"Hm?"

"Like, for real though." Steph lifted her shoulders, propping herself up on one arm to watch Chris. "I went from not really understanding Blake or my feelings about her, to now... now I so fucking get it."

"Oh." Lick lick lick.

"Is that bad, you think? All it took was you licking my pussy."

Chris lifted his head, eyeing Steph with a messy chin. "You really want to interrupt, don't you?"

"Nuh uh. I want licks."

"Well you start asking me stuff, I don't know how you think you're gonna get both."

"... 'cause you're so talented?"

"Uh huh." Chris kissed the inside of Steph's thigh. His fingers traced up her leg and across her pussy, substituting for his tongue. "I'm pretty sure it wasn't me licking you that did it anyway. If you didn't want it, you wouldn't have let me lick you in the first place."

"Well-"

"And you sucked me off first."

Steph wriggled and squirmed. "I did, didn't I?"

"Sure did." Chris's fingers ran up and down Steph's wet slit. Slowly, gently, he pushed his middle finger inside her.

"That might be worse though," Steph said. "I don't even have a proper excuse for that."

"Do you need one?"

"Probably." Steph watched Chris through heavy-lidded eyes as his finger teased its way deeper into her. "Sisters aren't meant to give their brothers blowjobs."

Chris gently thrust and curled his finger inside Steph. "The whole thing kinda started because, in fact, a girl does do that. Blake."

"I know. I haven't forgotten."

"So it's not like it's just you."

"And that makes it ok?"

Chris shrugged. His finger was so damn distracting. "Don't know what to tell you, Steph. But that blowjob... it was amazing."

"Was it?"

"Yeah. Obviously. Probably the best I've ever had."

Steph blushed. "Shut up. Now you're just saying things."

"I'm not. If I could have any girl who's given me a blowjob give me another one... it'd be you."

"Oh my goddd. You can just ask for another. You don't have to say stuff like that."

"It's true though." Chris's finger had found a beautiful little spot to curl against in Steph's pussy, which was making it very difficult to concentrate on being properly ashamed. "I don't think we should actually do it again. But I'm just saying... I'd pick you, though."

Steph's heart skipped a beat in sudden, unbelievable panic. "You don't think we should?"

"You're my little sister."

"I know! I mean, obviously we shouldn't. But... you don't want to?"

Chris sighed. "This isn't an easy conversation, you know."

"You're still fingering me!"

"Well... gotta take what I can get while we're still doing this, don't I?"

Steph nodded absently. "How many girls, anyway?"

"Hm?"

"How many have you got blowjobs from?"

"Uh, three."

"Three? Including me?"

"Yes."

"That's not very many."

"Well I'm sorry that most girls I meet don't wanna put my penis in their mouth, ok?"

"Have you even tried asking?"

"Generally no." Chris tilted his head. "Is this really what the conversation is now?"

"I just wanna know how good you actually think I am, ok? Since you don't wanna do it again."

"I do too."

"You said you didn't."

"I said we shouldn't. That's different."

Chris's finger kept right on working. Steph felt herself going mushy again.

"So if I offered again..."

"I might have to say yes, sure."

A thrill ran up Steph's spine. "Even though you think we shouldn't?"

"Yes."

"And we actually definitely shouldn't?"

"Yes."

"And this might have all been a horny mistake?"

"Still yes."

"Do you... do you want me to do it right now?"

Chris slowly shook his head. "Right now... I want to eat your pussy."

Another, bigger thrill ran through Steph. "Say that again."

"I-"

"Properly."

Chris hesitated, then grinned faintly. "I want to eat my little sister's pussy," he said softly.

Steph nodded, feeling that lovely mushiness spread through her. "Wish granted," she said. "Think I could be on the couch though?"

"Don't see why not."

Chris helped Steph to get settled more comfortably on the couch. He then picked right back up where he'd left off licking her slick little slit, sometimes fingering her a bit too. Mostly licking, though.

He seemed tireless about it. Just a machine. Not particularly hard or fast about it, but he kept going and going like he couldn't get enough.

Steph had the decadent sexual experience of her life. She reclined and got eaten out for longer at once than she could have ever imagined or asked for. Her cums were slow, slow build ups after that first one, but Chris ran her through a handful of them in his own time. Each one sinking Steph deeper into her brand new infatuation with her brother.

Left to their own devices, Steph suspected Chris might have kept going until she passed out or dehydrated to death. She wasn't even sure she would have stopped him.

Perhaps luckily for her, Chris finally lifted his head, ears perked toward an unheard sound.

"Was that a car?" he asked.

Steph shrugged bonelessly. "Who's to say?"

"I think it was."

"Oh."

"Probably Mom and Dad."

"Oh."

"Shouldn't just stay here like this."

"Maybe not."

"Get your pants back on."

"Can't."

"Can't?"

"Right."

Chris rolled his eyes. "Really?"

"You been licking me out for hours. Can barely move."

"Hasn't been that long." Chris paused. "Has it?"

"Don't know. Time's all just... wibbly wobbly, you know?"

"I kinda do, yeah. Come on."

Chris had to help Steph up and let her lean on him. With his help, she managed to drag herself to her room and collapse into her bed, still naked from the waist down. He had to dash back and grab their clothes before discovery.

Steph had a hot moment to collect herself while Chris was gone. She ran a hand to her pussy, but didn't feel much of a tingle from it. She was all cummed out. Even Chris dashing back in all hard and pantsless and whatnot didn't really thrill her the way it might have.

"Think you cured my horniness at least," Steph said, struggling to sit up.

"Temporarily, maybe."

"Sure. Temporarily." Steph brushed some of her hair back. "You always eat pussy that long?"

"Not until just now, no."

"Just for me?"

"Sure. Might not happen again, right?"

"Oh. Right. I guess." Steph grinned shyly. "You liked it though, right? Like... everything?"

"Oh my god, I so did." Chris sat down on the bed, not quite next to Steph, but close enough for her to have a good look at his lap, and his erection dripping with precum. Even after she'd sucked him off earlier. "I know we were both stupid today. Maybe I took some advantage or whatever."

"You didn't."

"Maybe I did."

"You super didn't."

Chris shrugged. "Once we started... once we were both all worked up... I didn't want it to stop. I've never so badly wanted sex to just keep going. Even after I came. Cumming's usually enough, really."

123456...9