Brotherhood of Janus Ch. 03: Council Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt so good in my arms as I soaped her body up. She soaped me and we held each other, slipping and sliding against each other's bodies. Sarah then pushed me under the stream of water to rinse. Then she was pushing me out of the way so she could rinse the soap off her wonderful body.

Pulling a towel off the rack, I gently dried Sarah. She, in turn, took the towel from me and dried me. It was still early and I was beginning to feel hungry.

"Dinner?" I asked.

"Sure. Here or out?" Sarah asked.

"Out," I said. "I eat too much room service."

"It's starting to show," Sarah said giggling.

"I know. A nice sit-down meal in a nice restaurant, with wine and stellar service."

"Sounds nice. Do you know a place like that here in Baltimore?"

"I don't, but I bet the concierge does."

Sarah giggled as she pulled her suitcase to the end of the bed.

"What should I wear?" she asked flipping the case open.

"Uh... there, the little black number. You always look good, but that one makes you look like a movie star," I told her.

She blushed, pulling the dress from the hanger it was on and holding it up in front of her naked body.

"Like a movie star," she said, "or a porn star," she finished pulling the dress from in front of her and giggling.

"I'll take either, my dear."

"I bet." She started pulling other things from the suitcase. "What are you going to wear?"

"My black suit, it makes me look skinny."

"You wish," Sarah said laughing to take the sting out of her words.

"Am I fat?" I asked.

Sarah put down her clothes and came to me. Giving me a hug, she kissed my cheek.

"No. As long as my tits and pussy can touch you at the same time you're perfect," she said pushing me away. She winked at me, picked up her clothes and went into the bathroom to dress, taking her overnight case with her.

"Thank you, my dear," I told her. I knew she would be in there for a good twenty minutes, hair, makeup, and underwear to put on.

I pulled my suit out of my suitcase, along with a white shirt and a red tie. I grabbed a pair of socks and underwear. I dressed after turning on the TV. The news channel. I watched the stock report as I put on my clothes. I was still sitting on the end of the bed when Sarah came out of the bathroom. Turning, I looked at her and the vision I beheld took my breath away. My jaw dropped. I sat there just staring at her. She stood there posing, eyes wide, smile bright. I had forgotten how to speak.

"Well?" she asked.

I sat there, my pants tented, jaw slack, eyes wide.

"John?" she asked.

I stood, her eyes widened, went to her and took her into my arms.

"Don't muss my makeup or hair please," she told me.

"Oh, sorry," I said backing away. "You..."

"Cat got your tongue?"

"You look beautiful."

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself."

"Come on, I want to show you off," I told her grabbing her hand and pulling her toward the door.

"Whoa, there big fella, my purse," Sarah said digging in her heels. She grabbed her purse off the dresser, grabbed my hand back and followed me out the door.

Dinner was wonderful. The concierge directed us to a steakhouse just down the road. It was top notch. The food was wonderful, the service impeccable and the company beautiful. It was a short ride from the hotel. By the time we got back to our room, it was late. We both undressed and climbed into bed. Sarah snuggled up next to me.

"Good night my love," she said, giving me a squeeze.

"Good night sweetheart," I said, closing my eyes.

I was asleep in moments.

Chapter 3

In the limo on the way to the Lodge, Sarah and I looked over the complaints again. The complaint was that the president of the lodge was taking liberties with the wives before the gather began. It seemed any number of men who rose to the position of president of a lodge felt they had carte blanche to do as they pleased prior to the start of the gather. In fact, this type of complaint was the most common. Only about half were founded, but we had to check them all out. I put my mask on when Sarah and I exited the limo.

Inside the mansion, I went to the men's dressing room while Sarah went to the women's. We both met just outside the entrance to the main ballroom. This lodge was still using the old style gowns, which was not against Brotherhood policy. Waste not, want not. Sarah was in black and looked fantastic in the transparent material of the gown. I walked her to her assigned bench and walked a short distance away. There was a commotion across the room. I looked and saw a number of master-at-arms men rushing toward the disruption.

I started toward the shouting, not really wanting to leave Sarah alone, but this might have something to do with our being here. As I approached two of the master-at-arms men were restraining a third man, who was trying to get to the man between a woman's legs on the bench before them. I pressed my ring. Then I heard Sarah scream and a loud thud come from her position on the floor. Turning I hurried to her. I found her with two men at her feet and a third trying to subdue her. I sucker punched him and he hit the floor with the others.

I was grabbed from behind. I saw Sarah's fist fly past my head. I was free as the man she hit went to his knees, blood gushing from his nose. All four wore master-at-arms brassards. Feldman was standing next to me. I saw that three of his men had, who I assumed was the president, up off the woman he had been on. The master-at-arms and one of his men were being held at gunpoint, while the man they had been holding was consoling the woman on the bench. The guy at my feet was struggling to stand. I hit him again, hard. He hit the floor hard.

"Keep these guys here, Johnny," I told Feldman. He motioned to two of his team and followed me toward the president. Sarah was at my side, rubbing her right hand. "Learn to hit them with your left," I quipped. She laughed while nodding.

"What the fuck is going on here," the president yelled struggling to get out of the grasp of the two men holding him.

"What's going on here is you will be turned over to the proper authorities and charged with rape in the first degree. I believe that is a felony in this state," I told him.

"Who the fuck are you?"

I held my ID so he could read it. The color drained from his face, but he still struggled to free himself. I nodded to the men to release him. He came out fighting. Well for a short time anyway. Sarah leveled him with a high heel to the crotch. He hit the floor hard.

"Johnny, have your men move everyone toward the podium," I said.

"You can't do this!" the Master-at-arms shouted, standing as still as he could. He still had a gun pointed at his head.

"I can and I will. You are out of office as of now. This piece of shit on the floor at my feet is out of office. Your crew is out of office. The council is out of office. And you are all out of the Brotherhood. Now get everybody moving," I shouted the last as I walked to the podium in front of the gallery.

Sarah grabbed the collar of the asshole on the floor and dragged him over in front of the podium. Feldman had his men heard the groups standing around toward it also. I climbed the stairs and stood, looking down, as the crowd, confused and dazed, started to huddle in two distinct groups. A large one to my right, that the woman who had been raped and her husband were part of. And a very small one to my left. I waited for them to all gather around. They started to talk amongst themselves. I finally hit the podium with the gavel. I saw a fairly large man, neatly dressed and confident, heading toward the podium. Feldman was about to stop him when I shook my head. He let him come.

"Sir, if I might..." I pushed my ID toward him. He went to take it from me, I pulled it away.

"Look, don't touch," I told him. He nodded, looked closely, turned and stood behind the podium. The crowd to my right sighed while the group to my left groaned.

"All right... everyone, listen up. I am John Carlson. My membership number is two-nine-three and these men in black are mine and members of the Brotherhood Investigation Division. Your president and his master-at-arms have been thrown out of office as has the council..." Shouts arose from the right-hand group. I waved my hand in the air to quiet them. "Any of your group on the council will remain, once we have verified them with you."

That quieted the right-hand group down. Now the left-hand group was starting to make noise. I banged the gavel on the podium to no avail. I nodded at Feldman. A gunshot echoed around the room. Silence followed. I looked at the left-hand group.

"You, gentleman, and I use that term loosely, are now and forever barred from any and all Brotherhood property. Before you leave tonight you will turn over any and all property that was issued you by the Brotherhood. Those items to include, but not limited to, rings, phones, credit cards, checkbooks, etc."

I paused letting that sink in.

"You can't do that. You are exceeding your authority?" the president shouted.

"I have the full authority of the Grand Council, what authority do you possess?" I shot back. "I am also a five hundred. I don't suppose you have read the rules and precepts that go with being one of the five hundred, have you?" He shook his head. "Too late now, don't you think?" He nodded and remained silent. Turning I looked at the right-hand group. What to do with them.

"Feldman, take this scum over here," I said pointing at the left-hand group, "to the dressing room. Collect any Brotherhood property they have with them and send them packing. That special piece of scum," I said, pointing at the president, "will be turned over to the police to be charged with rape."

"You can't. I'll tell them what really goes on here as will the rest here," he shouted.

"And I will bet, everyone over here to my right will be glad to tell those same police, reporters, etc. that you are a lying bag of shit that rapes innocent women. Who do you think everyone will believe? Especially when I, a highly placed executive of the Janus Corporation, tell them that you had no authority to be on our property in the first place?"

He stood mute. A mousy young woman leaned in and whispered in his ear. He growled at her. She kicked him in the balls.

"Sir," she said. Turning I motioned to Sarah. She hurried out from behind the podium and took the woman's hand, pulling her to a spot far enough away from her husband so they wouldn't be heard.

Feldman was herding the rest toward the dressing rooms. The women were not pleased.

"Feldman, let the women stay for a little while," I told him. He nodded and continued to push and shove the men toward the dressing rooms.

Some of the men started to yell at their wives as the women stood there, uncertain what they should do. Some started to move toward the dressing room. Others stood there looking around.

"Ladies," Sarah shouted at them.

She waved them over to her. They all went toward her. Some of the men tried to break away from Feldman's team. They were shouting and calling their wives horrible names. Each of them was tased, hitting the floor hard and dragged away.

Chapter 4 - Sarah

I was off to the side talking with the wives of those men who had been expelled from the Brotherhood. We had moved up into the gallery so we could discuss what I had to tell them in private. Well somewhat in private. John had the other group headed to the dining hall where he would tell them what would happen. Now I had to tell these women what awaited them if they chose to remain members of the Brotherhood.

"Ladies, I know you are very upset now. I can promise you that feeling will be with you for some time. Will it get better? If you chose to, it will."

"What do you mean by that?" one of them asked.

"I was once the wife of a lodge master-at-arms..." They all gasped. "Specifically, the Chicago South Lodge." Another gasp. "John, my partner here, took control of that lodge for similar reasons he took control here. Out of control authority figures."

"What happened to your husband?"

"He is alive and not in jail. His violation of the rules wasn't that severe. But he was expelled from the Brotherhood."

"Then how are you..."

"Still a member. That will be up to your new president and council members..."

"What about the Grand Council?"

"They leave things like this up to the local lodge. As for the expulsion of your husbands, they will take notice and make all of John's actions here permanent."

They gasped again.

"Now, to you lot. After John explains where you stand with the Brotherhood with the man he appoints as president pro-tem, you will be offered to remain, members, utilizing your husband's number under the following conditions." I paused to let this sink in. They all looked up at me expectantly.

"First, you will have to divorce your husband's within the month." They all gasped but, nodded in agreement.

"Second, within the next year, you will have to remarry someone who is already a member or is about to inherit a membership." Again they gasped.

"Have you remarried yet?" One of them asked.

"No, not yet. I have nine months left."

"John. I see the way you look at each other?"

"He hasn't asked," I told the truth. They seemed shocked. "But we love each other." They smiled and nodded.

"What happens if we can't find a soon to be member or a single member before the year is up?"

"I'm afraid you will no longer be members. And we will be sorry to see you go."

"What about my children? A custody battle... I can't afford that." Many of them nodded.

"The Brotherhood has many fine lawyers among its members. Most will work hard to get you where you want to be for little or no fees. You are a member until the year is up. You have a right to expect their help, just as they will expect you to help them if they require what you know."

"What did your divorce cost you, if I might ask?"

"No problem. Nothing. My children were in college and chose who they wanted to be their guardian. They chose me."

"You don't look that old dear," the ex-president's wife said.

"You would be surprised. No, I'm not going to tell you."

"What do you do when you're not beating up men? And where did you learn how to do that?" I laughed at the questions.

"I'm not laughing at you ladies, honest. I'm asked that... those questions a lot. First, I teach sixth grade as my day job. Second, I was a Marine Captain during Desert Storm."

They all gasped. "Thank you for your service, ma'am," one of them said standing and saluting me.

"And you dear, where did you serve?" I asked returning the salute.

"United State Army, I too was in Desert Strom. Lieutenant ma'am."

"Really Sheryl?" they all asked at once. Sheryl nodded and sat down looking embarrassed. Much like John looks when he has to tell everyone about his service.

"All right ladies. Step one, move out of your husband's house..."

"It's actually my house. The asshole put it in my name for tax breaks. I have the deed in a safety deposit box under my name only."

"Well, step one for you will be to kick your soon to be ex-husband out your house," I said giggling. She giggled right along with me. "Any more of you ladies own your homes?"

Three raised their hands.

"But I don't have a deed..."

"The county clerk will..."

"He's one of Bobbie's buddies..."

"Ladies, don't worry, there is always someone further up the food chain that we can contact. We'll get you, your house. Now for those of you who don't have that option, we will arrange with the Majordomo to assign you rooms here until you find a place of your own. Now let me continue so we can go get something to eat.

"Step one, housing. Step two, divorce. Step three, marriage within a year. Clear?"

They all nodded.

"Good. Let's go get something to eat... yes."

"What if I don't want to divorce my husband..."

"Mary! He treats you like scum. How many times has he hit you or the children..."

"Mary, you want to divorce him. We'll have someone accompany you to get your belongings and children. There will be nothing he can do..."

"He's a cop."

"Good, they are easy to handle. Don't worry, our people know what to do. John will know which judge to get a court order from. Don't you worry? We'll be here until you are all safe. Now, let's get something to eat, I'm starving." They all giggled at my statement.

Chapter 5 - John

It took us four days to get things settled in Baltimore. Doing so, required some distasteful thing to be done. Ruining a stubborn man's career. Putting another person in jail. Taking kids away from their father, hopefully only a temporary thing. At least until the divorce was final and child custody settled. In the end, we had settled five families in the mansion under the auspices of the Majordomo. He made sure every one of them had a copy of the rules and precepts of the Brotherhood. Sarah told them all to read them and if there was something they didn't understand to ask the Majordomo or another member.

There were a few hiccups, but nothing insurmountable. We even got four of the husbands kicked out of their homes with restraining orders and orders of protection for the wife and kids until such time as custody and visitation was settled in the courts. As for those men jailed... both Feldman and I would have to appear in court to testify against them. The ex-president for the rape of a member's wife and the husband who was a cop and refused to relinquish the house she owned outright. He had taken several swings at the two state troopers who came to evict him. No one bailed him out.

The flight home was much smoother. Sarah actually enjoyed the flight, catching up on sleep lost over the last four days. As we landed and were taxiing to the hanger, Feldman came back to where Sarah and I were sitting.

"The pilot transferred a call to me. It seems we have a problem at, of all places, Chicago North Lodge. No idea what kind, just that all members were told to leave and a convoy of trucks showed up."

"I see transportation is waiting for us."

"It is. Jimmy is also on the way here and should be here before we are ready to leave. I would suggest that you and Sarah gear up when we disembark."

"Right."

The plane braked and the engines shut down. The pressure inside suddenly shot up as the front door was opened.

"Yeow," I said bringing my hands up to my ears. "In a hurry are they?"

"They are. Not only to get us off and to the lodge, but they have a mission leaving in twenty minutes."

"Well then, let's go," I said getting up.

Sarah and I pulled our combat gear out of our duffels as they were pulled from the plane. We were in an SUV and headed for our sister lodge on the north side of the Chicago Metro area. Jimmy met us at the gate out of the airport and fell in line with us. He was driving a state police SUV with five men in it.

There was a crowd outside the gate to the lodge mansion. There were two armed men just inside the gate. Jimmy went through first in his marked vehicle. He stopped just inside the gate and dropped two men off. Feldman had two men join them from one of the other SUV's. The rest of us proceed to the lodge. Two of the SUV's stopped well away from the mansion. The rest of us, four in total, went up to the house. As we turned into the drive around, I looked back. The other two SUV's couldn't be seen from the mansion.

As we exited the vehicles, we had our weapons hanging by their straps. Each of us had our firing hand on the grip. Jimmy and his two men were carrying MP5's, while Sarah and I carried M4's. There were twelve men waiting for us, guns at the ready. Only Jimmy and his guys had markings on their vests. Sarah and I had small patches on our shoulders.