Brotherly Love

Story Info
A hippogriff takes his younger brother's virginity...
1.2k words
3.55
31.8k
19
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Brotherly Love

The hippogriff moaned, panting heavily through an open beak as his brother, Leo, crammed his own beak up under his tail. An anthro with the top half of a golden eagle and the bottle of an equine, his cock jerked and throbbed, slapping heavily against his stomach as he lay on his back, letting his silver-feathered brother show him all the pleasures of a good anal rimming.

"Unnff..." Byron heaved out a moan, clacking the edges of his beak together in semblance of his lust. "Leo... That's... Oh!"

But Leo didn't have a response for him, his equine tail lashing as he did all he could to pleasure his sibling, beak shifting in closer to his rump to dig his tail in even deeper than before. His tongue knew just what to do too, sweeping around the tight pony doughnut of flesh and teasing his entry to Byron's most sacred and intimate of holes, demanding that penetration that would provide his younger brother so much pleasure.

And yet...there was something that the older brother needed too, pulling his head back and crooning softly as he savoured the scent and taste of another male, his cock throbbing and jerking, pulsing with the lure of pre-cum. There was only so much he could take before he needed to, ineloquently, get his rocks off too, and he was, of course, a hippogriff with a very particular kind of need.

Whining, Byron rolled his head from one shoulder to the other, begging with his eyes alone as Leo rose, all muscle and power and stud hippogriff drake. There was only one thing that the hippogriff could possibly need for him and that was his virgin hole - a pleasure that Byron, in his lust-addled, heavily pleasured state, was more than happy to give.

"P-please," he murmured, struggling to get the words out as he reached back, clinging to the bed for some sense of stability. "Please... Fuck me!"

It was coarse for him and crude at worst but it was the best he had in the heat of the moment as his brother's eyes lit up with a smirk - a motion that a hippogriff beak simply could not encompass. It didn't have to, however, when the rest of the muscles in such an anthro's face were so expressive, contracting and releasing easily to convey their meaning. Of course, a throbbing cock also was quite a reasonable signal of something more too, especially when there was a delicious string of pre-cum trailing from the half-flared tip - was he that close already? - as if it was just begging to be lapped off by the sensual caress of a brother's tongue.

"I can't believe you've gotten to the end of college without fucking another guy," he rumbled, dominantly powering over his brother as he pushed his legs back, hocks hooked in the crook of his elbows. "You little tease... You want this all the while, didn't you? You needed your big bro's cock rammed up under your tail and that's just why you waited for me...isn't it?"

And yet Byron was hardly in any sort of place to argue as he moaned and nodded quickly, the tufts of his ears tipped back and down to his skull as he pleased incoherently with his brother, wanting everything he had to offer and, perhaps, even more that Leo could not yet offer him either. That first thrust of his cock too sank home, teasing into a well-lubricated hole and squeezing deeper and deeper and deeper as Byron groaned and tipped his head back to the beak, his beak parted and panting.

But he couldn't hope to get out any words as his brother growled and locked their beaks together in a rudely passionate kiss, deflowering his younger sibling with smooth, achingly devastating strokes of his shaft. He didn't have to be forceful or powerful for he was already strictly dominant, knowing what he had before him and taking it from Byron with the smug expectation too that it would be given. What a sweet fuck his brother was too...so young and yielding and innocent, yet that innocence was just what Leo wanted to take from him.

He'd have far more fun at college if he wasn't a virgin, after all!

Byron squirmed and wriggled but his brother bent his legs back even further, forcing him to take the pleasure, to enjoy it as he was rushed to a climax that he wasn't ready for. It was hardly as if one could expect a virgin body, after all, to revert from sensation as it was overwhelmed, the hippogriff twisting his head back and forth repeatedly in a raw struggle to contain it. It was the feel of his brother's paw on his cock, however, that truly sent him to that edge, urgently clacking the edges of his beak together in coarse desire to demonstrate just how close he was, how near he was to losing every last shred of control that he had thought his previously pure body may have possibly possessed.

But Leo wasn't going to allow him that...

"Come on," Leo hissed, driving in harder and faster as soon as he felt his brother was ready for it. "Give it to me! Cum for big bro'!"

And that was all Byron could do in the heat of the moment, his body well and truly controlled by another and lusting after that submission of control in every last fibre of his body. He squalled against Leo's beak as the other hippogriff tried to capture his lips in a hasty kiss once again but there was no time for that as Leo's pumping paw drove him over the edge of climax, thick spurts of seed spilling out wantonly over his own belly.

Yesss...

It was all Leo could do not to follow immediately as his brother's tail hole tightened around him, throbbing and massaging as it clenched down, but he climaxed soon, savaging his no longer virgin rump with driving thrusts on the very pinnacle of it. Byron was too far gone in the realm of pleasure, however, to realise that his rump was being flooded by thick rope after rope of virile hippogriff-cream, although there was nothing, sadly, in a male to seed. That didn't make it any less lustful, however, as Byron blinked up at his older brother, beak parted in a smile, even as Leo huffed and panted, sated in the completion of spilling his load too.

"Thanks, big bro..."

Smirking, Leo winked, tail flicking contentedly.

"Any time, Byron, any time..."

And, truly, he really did mean that. He would do anything for his brother, regardless of the time and the place or what it even was, their bond unbreakable even through the different paths of their lives. Yes, he'd do anything, absolutely anything for his younger brother, his tail hole squeezing down on his, very slowly, softening cock.

Even take his anal virginity.