His Submissive Son

Story Info
A father zebra anthro takes his submissive son's hole...
1.1k words
3.97
43.2k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

His Submissive Son

"So fucking tight..."

The zebra grunted, ropey tail lashing, powering into his son with the force of a creature possessed. The stripes on the equine beneath him were just like his, though a little lighter in their shading - regardless, no one could have mistaken them from father and son, both adults and lustful in their rippling muscle, hides quivering with it. Fit and knowing it, Steven had seen his son's eyes wandering to him more and more as he arched into adulthood and, well, things had taken a different kind of turn after Kev had come back from university too.

A very different turn.

Yet what zebra-daddy was going to complain about getting his cock devoured by such a hungry arse, Kev's tail hole pulsing around him as he grunted, chin pressed down into the kitchen table? It was a risky place, a public place, the neighbours able to see if they looked out the wrong window from the back of the house at the wrong time, but Steven hadn't been able to help himself when his son had come downstairs in a pair of boxers, hair all ruffled with the muss of just having gotten out of bed. The semi in his underwear too didn't hurt one bit either.

Groaning even then at the memory, Steven's thrusts picked up in power, cramming his son's tight hole full as the wooden table rocked and creaked a little too worryingly beneath them. Really... Who could have resisted that? A hot bod' all ready for him, cock hard... All the sluts were the same like that and his boy was the biggest slut of them all!

Head pressed down, Kev struggled to breathe, though he wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else. His tail flagged for his father's lust and he thwapped it up against the larger fur's stomach, submissive to the last, wanting only that cock. No other bloke could compare to the might and muscle of his dad, a body that he had aspired to for many years, though he was only halfway there in that aspect of his life. It would take a lot of work to look that damn good in such a thin coat of hair, his hide sensitive and vulnerable and his arse perfect for grabbing and groping, squeezing those hot zebra-buns together to make his hole all the tighter for his father's breeding rod.

Kev panted, though he wasn't concerned with such a thing, hips raised so that his cock jutted down, pointing at the floor as his hooves scrabbled on the linoleum. He could thrust back, if he was careful, but he could only do so much, heaving and grunting, his father's dominant paws on him, hoof-like fingertips digging in painfully. It should have been wrong that something that hurt could bring such a rush of arousal to his heart but it was as it was, cock jerking and throbbing, trying to slap up against his own stomach as his tail hole was worked over so wonderfully.

There was only one end that would come to their heated liaison but Kev rolled his head back and forth, holding onto the table for dear life, the only solid thing that, even then, he felt could root him in place. Steven drove into him with brutal, hammering strokes that rocked through his son to his very core, moans rising together, thrusts desperately fervent, driven by the need of a stud male and a stud male alone. That was the difference between them, regardless of how similar in appearance they were - that Kev would rather be on his knees, used and abused, and his father, well... Wasn't that much obvious?

They came together wantonly, however, need thrumming through, desire tingling in every last nerve-ending of Kev's body as he humped and ground, his father well-aware of his need, how close he was. Yet that was not going to stop Steven from slamming in with a throaty groan, using the full length of his rod as he fucked his son's tight hole, grinding and hammering, pounding him as if it was the last fuck they would ever get together. The medial ring popped in and out of him, an added touch of stimulation, and he knew he was lost when his father's paw connected with his arse in a sharp, humiliating spank that racked everything up into overdrive.

He may have brayed or he may have whinnied - it did not matter. All that mattered was his cock throbbing, pressing his body down into the unyielding wood of the table as he submitted, grinding back, cock pouring his load straight down onto the kitchen floor. A hoof kicked out but he wasn't going anywhere as his father crammed his cock in deeply, forcing him to take it even as he clenched down in climax, twisting and humping, lost in a moment that roared through him like the cry of a lion coming for the killing blow. But feral instincts would not serve him there as he painted the floor with ropes of his seed - a spillage that, surely, he would be forced to clean up later. Perhaps even with his tongue.

Snorting and snuffling for breath that would not come, sweat layered his hide in dark patches, head spinning. His father's thrusts did not stop, although they had slowed to control him, fingers digging into his buttocks once more as he leaned back, taking in just how his son's tail hole pulled and strained around him, a breeding hole just like any other but one that, right then and there, was his to destroy.

Rasping a chuckle as Kev whimpered, pleading, without words, due soreness, Steven shook his head, slapping his boy's arse again just to see the muscle bounce, jiggling where it had relaxed.

What a slut!

"You're here until I finish..."

With a moan, Kev laid his head down, ears splaying submissively. What was the point in fighting back against something that wasn't to be strained against? His tail hole throbbed, sensitive and begging for respite, though it was not to come. He knew it was true, to be so, and he wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

Kev nickered softly, eyes half-closed, his cock dangling and half-hard, though still forced to drool.

He would be his father's fuck-toy any day.