Brotherly Love

Story Info
Abigail & Ben decide to explore their fantasies.
7.2k words
4.28
28.1k
48
19

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I debated which category to put this 4-part story in but decided on LW in the end as I think it fits in there better than any of the other categories. I know it will provoke the anonymous haters who can't stand any story that involves consensual wife sharing. So, to them... tough, if you don't like that sort of Loving Wife then don't read on.....

* * * * *

Abigail Greenwood sat on the large corner sofa at her in-law's house sipping a glass of champagne with her husband Ben and the rest of his family. They were there, spending the afternoon, helping celebrate his parents 28th wedding anniversary before Ben drove them to the airport to fly out for a short break at a five-star hotel in Italy.

While most of them were focused on the cake cutting going on in the kitchen Abigail had other interests that were currently occupying her attention,

Reclining slightly, she casually uncrossed and re-crossed her legs allowing the short denim skirt she was wearing to ease a little further up her slender, pale thighs. Noting happily that the gesture wasn't lost on the intended beneficiary of her display, her husband's 18-year-old younger brother Nathan. Sitting across from her he could barely tear his eyes away from her long legs as he got yet another brief glimpse of her semi-transparent white panties.

Looking up her eyes met his and she smiled, the tip of her tongue moistening her lips, letting him know that she was flashing him deliberately.

The group in the kitchen were still completely occupied with the cake so Abi repeated her actions. Coyly biting her lower lip, she lifted one leg over the other revealing the almost see-through white triangle of material that hid her pink moist slit from his gaze.

Pausing with her skirt rucked up around the top of her legs, she winked at him as she let him stare between her thighs for a moment longer, before recrossing them and smoothing down her clothing just before the rest of the family returned from the other room.

"You missed it Abigail." her mother-in-law handed her a plate with a small piece of cake on it, "Never mind though, I cut you a piece."

"Thank you. Sorry, I was just coming to get some." Abigail smiled and thanked Ben's mother, taking the plate, before turning her attention back to Nathan once she had gone.

She smiled to herself watching the young man's embarrassment and excitement at every brief flash she allowed him. The plan was working exactly as she hoped it would.

Now it would just take a little while longer...

* * * * *

However, this story really begins several weeks earlier...

Ben and Abigail were both a little bit tipsy when they returned home from their own 3-year anniversary dinner and staggered from the taxi into their house.

"I love you Mrs Greenwood." Ben told her as he sat heavily on the sofa and pulled his wife onto his lap, kissing her passionately, his hand cupping one of her firm, modest breasts through her dress.

"Mmmmmm... I love you to Mr Greenwood." She murmured into his mouth as she returned his kiss.

The couple had met in high school and, apart from Ben's time away at university, had been virtually inseparable ever since eventually getting married 3 years previously as soon as Abi turned 21.

Even now, sitting on her husband's lap, she still couldn't quite believe how plain, skinny Abigail Edwards had managed to snag the cutest boy in school. Back then when Ben had first asked her out on a date, she had thought he was playing some sort of joke on her and had almost refused.

She still considered herself plain although she knew she had developed a figure as she got older. Her 5' 8" height suited her slender, athletic, 34B-23-34 shape with her long brown hair cascading over her shoulders and ending almost half-way down her back. With big brown eyes, a cute nose and generous mouth her husband always insisted that she was stunning despite her protests that she was just simply ordinary.

Making out on the sofa like teenagers Abi felt the first stirrings of desire in her as her husband's fingers teased her nipples through the thin material of her dress.

"Mmmmm that feels nice... are you going to take me to bed?" she moaned softly into his mouth as she continued to kiss him.

"I might. When you tell me what your biggest sexual fantasy is?"

Abigail stopped and sat bolt upright staring at her husband in complete surprise, "What?"

"It's a simple question. What's your ultimate sex fantasy?" He grinned at her still toying with her pert breasts and making her squirm.

"Where did that come from?" she wanted to know as she grabbed his hand, stopping what he was doing.

"Just something that I read about in a magazine."

"What magazine? What was it about then?"

Her husband shrugged "It was just an article about the ten most common sex fantasies for men and women. I wondered if yours was in the list."

She blushed and shook her head, "I'm not saying. It's something that's private."

"Uh-uh I want to know. What is it." he persisted, "A gangbang? A big black cock? Come on tell me?"

Blushing an even deeper shade of crimson Abi shook her head again, her hair swaying sexily back and forth across her shoulders, "No, it's none of those."

"Well, what is it then? Tell me?" he insisted with a smile.

Biting her lower lip she studied him for a moment, "Promise you won't laugh?"

"Cross my heart and hope to die."

"Ok." She took a deep breath before answering, "Well you know you're the only man I've ever been with. You took my virginity although I know I wasn't quite your first."

"True." He replied succinctly.

"I still don't forgive that cow at uni for taking what should have been mine." Abi brought up an old argument between them, "And don't mention the other two girls you slept with either."

When Ben had gone to off to university, he had been a virgin and Abigail had planned that they should deflower each other on her 18th birthday. Unfortunately, while he was away, he had got drunk one night while out with friends and had slept with another girl. After that they had split up for a while and he had had a couple of girlfriends although neither had been serious.

Abi had long since forgiven him but she still harboured a secret desire that she had never told anyone about.

Her husband rolled his eyes "Are we still bringing that up?"

"Yes.... we are!" she gave him a dirty look before pausing for a moment, as if considering what else to say before continuing.

"Well, I want to be someone's first. To be remembered as the first woman he ever slept with."

Ben looked at her visibly surprised "Wow, that was one I didn't expect."

"So, come on then, tell me, does mine make it into the magazine's top ten?" she demanded to know now he had her interest roused.

Her husband shook his head and grinned "No sorry hon, not even number ten."

Abigail pouted "Bugger, so what's number 1 then?"

"Being the innocent maiden who's forcibly ravished by the evil lord. At least that's what the article said."

"Sounds kind of fun but I think I prefer mine." Abigail kissed her husband again and then giggled, "So now, what's yours?"

"I'll be honest I think it changed after what you just told me."

"What do you mean?" his wife gave him a slightly puzzled look.

He pinched a nipple making her yelp before answering.

"Ow!"

"It was for another man to have you and to know that you had that naughty side to you. But now the idea of you, seducing and educating a virgin in the pleasures of sex. It's just about the most erotic thing I ever heard."

Still giggling she shivered, her body tingling excitedly at the thought of her fantasy, and lightly punched her husband's arm "You're just a complete pervert."

Putting their conversation aside for the moment, he pulled his wife against him and kissed her again as he started to ease down the zipper at the back of her dress.

Wriggling on her husband's lap Abigail shimmied the straps off her shoulders before getting to her feet in front of him and letting the dress slide down her body to puddle around her feet. He pert breasts stood out on her chest the nipples already half swollen from the attention he had been paying them.

Wearing just her panties and stockings Abi stared into his eyes as she dropped to her knees and ran her hands up Ben's thighs, her fingers reaching for his belt. Still gazing up at him she bit her lower lip sensuously, sliding his zip down, and freed his hard prick into her small soft hand.

"Sweet Jesus Abi." He groaned when her fingers started to massage his throbbing pole.

Giggling, she licked around the crown of his dick, smearing it with her saliva, her brown eyes focused on his. At the same time her hand lightly pumped the bottom half of his shaft, wanking it and pressing the head against her mouth.

"Mmmmmmm... Guuuuuuuuuuuhhhhmmmmm!" Her soft red lips slipped over his cockhead and she began to suck hungrily on the first few hard inches.

"Oh fuck!" her husband gasped, his head lolling back as he enjoyed her oral attention to his hard pulsing rod.

Bobbing her head steadily Abi worked her soft pliant mouth up and down on Ben's hard shaft, tightening and relaxing her grip to add to his gratification.

"Ummmmhhhhh... Errrrrmmmmm... Unnghhmmmm!" she slurped and sucked greedily covering her husband's prick with her spit.

"Stop... Abi stop... you'll make me cum." He groaned after a few minutes, his fingers tightly gripping the arms of his chair, as he desperately tried to hold himself in check.

"We wouldn't want that." Abigail pouted and smiled, letting his dick slip out from between her lips, "Not yet anyway."

Leaning forwards Ben made a grab for his wife but she dodged aside, squealing out loud, and jumping up she made a frantic dash for the stairs. Wearing high heels Abi struggled to make it up to the bedroom before her husband pulled his pants back up and caught up with her, throwing her down onto the bed, on her back.

"Please sir, please be gentle with me, I've never known a man." She started to role play the innocent maiden in the fantasy he had told her about earlier.

Hooking his fingers in the waistband of her panties Ben grinned evilly and roughly hauled them down her stockinged legs, untangling them from around her shoes before throwing them aside.

"Silence girl. You'll please me or I'll tan your backside."

"No. Please... sir... please... I've never." Abi covered her shaven pussy with her hands and looked at her husband in mock horror.

"You will submit to me wench."

Grabbing her wrists Ben pinned her arms above her head with one hand and started to unfasten his pants with the other.

"Oh no please... you mustn't... I've never...." She made an ineffective attempt at struggling not really wanting to get away from her husband as she felt her slit moisten.

Freeing his hard dick, he pushed her legs apart with his knees and lowered his body onto hers, his hips between her stockinged thighs as he guided his cockhead against her wet entrance.

"Now I'm going to have you." he snarled at her trying not to laugh as he, in turn, acted out the role of the evil lord.

"Please no... you mustn't. I've never..." Abigail stared into her husband's eyes desperate to have him inside her.

He smirked and thrust into her, burying 8" of hard meat in his wife's warm and wet pussy in one long slow stroke, until every centimetre was sheathed in her.

"Aaaahhhhh.... Yessssssssssssssssss.... BEN!" she groaned out loud, arching her body up off the bed and spreading her legs wide as she felt herself being filled with his cock.

Pulling half way back Ben thrust in again, burying his hard length deep inside his wife again, stretching her open and starting to fuck her.

"Oh yes, yes... fuck me baby.... Please.... Fuck me." Abi gave up the role play and started to writhe under her husband as he pistoned his hard shaft into her pussy.

Her puffy labia clung to his prick, folding in around it every time he drove his engorged rod in and clinging to it, trying to draw it back, whenever he pulled out.

"Ungh... unhhh.... Unghhhh.... Uhhhhhh!" riding her he grunted with every stroke, his tight rear rising and falling steadily between his wife's slender stockinged thighs.

Beneath the copulating couple the bed was now creaking softly as Ben hammered his manhood into Abigail's cunt, his hips slapping against hers adding to the noise of their mating.

"Oh yes... yes Ben yes.... oh god.... Yessssssss...fuck me." Abi squealed, bucking her body against her husband as she felt the familiar sensations of ecstasy building in her core.

Increasing the tempo Ben began vigorously pounding his wife, his rigid pole splitting her dripping slit open as he fucked her relentlessly. Her hands gripped the bedcovers, knuckles white, as she twisted her fingers in the sheet her climax growing rapidly.

"Yesssssss... yessssssssss... oh god, don't stop.... I'm..." Abigail's voice rose to a shrill shriek, her body convulsing as the waves of pleasure surged through her.

"Oh fuck.... fuck.... Abi... I'm gonna....!" Above her Ben cried out as he sheathed his cock in her one final time, the hard flesh pulsing as he ejaculated into her belly.

"CUUUUMMMMMMMMM!" He groaned out loud.

Almost at the same moment Abigail bucked upwards, her body writhing uncontrollably in the throes of her climax.

"Yes... oh yes... yes.... I'm... I'm!" her loud squeal of delight signalled her impending orgasm.

"CUUUMMMMMIIIINNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!"

Her pussy clenched around his prick, milking him, as the pair of them collapsed, breathless, holding onto each other as they slowly recovered their composure.

"Wow." Ben cuddled his wife, "That was fucking amazing."

"Mmhhmm, it was." Abigail giggled, "I guess fantasies can be a lot of fun."

Taking off her stilettos she peeled off her stockings and threw them onto the floor, snuggling up against her husband as the pair of them slowly drifted off to asleep.

* * * * *

The next morning, the Sunday, Abigail was woken by Ben placing a mug of coffee on the bedside cabinet.

"What time is it?" she yawned and sat up, the covers slipping down to expose her small firm breasts.

"Half past nine, sleepy." Ben got back into bed with his own coffee, eyeing his wife's tits with interest.

"No! Go away!" she squealed as her husband put his own drink down and made a grab for her, "My coffee will get cold."

Twenty minutes later he groaned and rolled off her, laying on his back, breathless, as Abi sat up and took a sip from her mug, wrinkling her nose in disgust.

"I told you.... it's stone cold." She giggled, "You rotten sod."

"Shit!" jumping out of bed with her hand jammed between her legs she made a dash for the on-suite bathroom as Ben laid back and watched her arse disappear.

"Why do you have to cum so much?" she shouted at him from the bathroom.

He laughed and got up out of bed, "That's because you're so fucking sexy."

Ten minutes later the couple were sat in the kitchen; Abigail wearing a big baggy t-shirt that just about covered her arse while Ben was in his shorts, making them a fresh coffee.

"Did you enjoy our little role play last night?" he asked his wife as he handed her a fresh, hot drink.

Abigail blushed and looked down at the worktop taking a sip from her mug before she nodded her head "Mmhhmm.... I did."

Ben grinned at her and took a mouthful of his own coffee "Perhaps we should do a bit more role playing and act out some of the fantasies that appeal to us?"

Looking across at her husband Abi hesitated, giving his suggestion some serious consideration before answering.

"You mean just us though, don't you?" her voice trembled slightly as she answered, an exciting scandalous tingle filling her body.

"Of course, it would simply be us." He told her unconvincingly before heading upstairs to take his morning shower, "Who else would it be?"

Taking his time in the bathroom Ben thought about what he had said to his wife. He hadn't been totally honest with her when he had advocated it would be only them acting out some of their fantasies and he wondered if she had guessed he had a deeper, ulterior motive.

The subject wasn't mentioned for the rest of the day as the couple got on with their usual Sunday routine; putting the laundry on, making dinner, catching up on the housework and generally sorting out anything that needed sorting. However, it was certainly on their mind's although Abigail and her husband had very different perceptions of how things might work out over time.

In fact, Ben deliberately avoided bringing the topic up throughout the whole of the following week, preferring to let his wife dwell on his suggestion. He hoped that as she contemplated their respective fantasies she would come to her own conclusions and maybe, just maybe, she might more easily agree to his proposals.

All he had to do was wait, then if she didn't mention it, he had decided he would raise the idea with her again at the end of the week, over a nice romantic dinner.

"Ben?" Abi looked at him questioningly as she laid the table for their meal on the Friday night, "I think we should talk about that fantasy idea of yours."

"Err.... ok, what did you want to talk about?" he asked, as he thought to himself that his strategy seemed to be working.

"Well, I was thinking how would it work? My fantasy is to be someone's first and yours is for me to be with another man."

"True, so what's the problem? We pretend and role play it with just ourselves." he suggested openly.

Abigail giggled innocently "Wouldn't that feel really silly. After all you're not a virgin nor are you another man."

"I'll just pretend to be. As long as we both play our roles it could work. Don't you think?" he told her frankly as he opened a bottle of wine to go with dinner and poured each of them a glass.

Frowning she went back to setting the table as she considered his idea of them play-acting for a couple of minutes. Watching his wife Ben could see her pondering and, again, left her to reconcile things in her own mind hoping she would be more agreeable to his ultimate plan.

"I don't see how that would work." Abi finally started to talk again, "I mean it just wouldn't feel right."

"The only other way would be to do it for real."

She looked at him wide-eyed with shock "I... I couldn't.... not... not with someone else."

He shrugged, smiling to himself "Then all we can do is just forget about it. Unless you have another idea."

Abigail didn't respond and just carried on getting dinner ready as she considered his answer.

A little later they sat down to eat with Abi changing the subject to their neighbour's party the following evening and what she was going to wear.

As they chatted Ben knew that his wife was still deliberating on their earlier conversation although he had no idea what her final thoughts would be. He was tempted to start the discussion all over again but resisted, he wanted her to form her own conclusions.

Finishing dinner Abi cleared the table and washed up the dishes as Ben settled down in front of the television, waiting for his wife to join him. When she did, she just snuggled in against him, staring at the screen without actually taking in what she was seeing, and once again made no mention of the subject that was occupying her thoughts.

The rest of the evening passed without any more being said about it and Ben had almost given up on getting any further, at least for the night, when they went to bed.

"Do you want to have sex with another woman?" Abigail challenged her husband almost as soon as they had got under the covers.

"What?"

She turned to face him, and stared searchingly into his eyes, "Is this fantasy business just a way for you have sex with another woman?"