Brotherly Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought about it for a moment "What if he's not interested in me?"

Her husband laughed "Are you kidding? He's had a crush on you since forever."

"Really!" Abigail opened her eyes wide in surprise.

"Really!" he grinned back at her, "Haven't you ever noticed how he watches you whenever you're around him?"

Shaking her head, her long dark hair falling around her shoulders, she bit her lower lip nervously.

"Add to that he's a virgin and I can guarantee that he'll jump at the opportunity to fuck you." Ben continued.

Abi sat for a minute processing the information her husband had just divulged to her. She wanted this fantasy to become real and she knew that now it was just a matter of making it happen. There was another problem though, something else she would have to resolve.

"But what about Frank next door? He said in his garden that he intends to have me."

"Well, how do you feel about that?"

She blushed and stared down at the floor as she whispered "I guess he... he can have me as well, you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

He swallowed hard "You're sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. It will take some time to tempt your brother so while I'm doing that...." Abigail looked up into her husband's eyes and left the sentence unfinished.

"You'll let Frank screw you?" he added the final comment.

"Yes. Maybe. I don't know." Abi nodded "Do you want to be there when... if... I let him... I let him fuck me?"

"Yes, but it's probably better if I'm not. Just do it and then you can tell me all about it afterwards."

"Ok," she replied quietly.