Brotherly Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not interested in anyone else. You're more than enough for me." He informed her honestly.

"Oh! I just thought...."

Ben shook his head "This is about you more than me Abi."

"How?" she looked at him with a puzzled expression.

He smiled, his stomach tensing, knowing how close he was to achieving his objective.

"It's about your fantasy and about you experiencing some of the things you missed out on by just being with me."

Abigail took a moment digesting this piece of information.

"You mean it. You really wouldn't mind me having sex with another man?"

Grinning he shook his head "Nope, especially if he was a virgin and you were educating him."

"You're sure? You really wouldn't mind me...... you know, doing that?"

"No, I wouldn't mind at all." Pulling her into his arms Ben gently kissed his wife.

Staring at him open-mouthed Abi shook her head, her dark hair swaying around her shoulders "I don't think I could though... cheat on you I mean."

"You wouldn't be cheating if I agreed to it. Would you?"

She thought about his statement for a moment as she turned over to go to sleep "No, I guess not."

"Exactly." He grinned at her, leaving her to think it over.

"But...." She started to respond.

"Enough, now go to sleep." Ben turned off the light and smiled to himself as he pulled the covers up around him.

* * * * *

Saturday was spent doing a variety of household tasks. For Abigail it meant going shopping at the supermarket and cleaning the house while Ben cut the lawn and cleaned the car. Because of their chores the couple didn't really get to talk properly until late in the afternoon,

"Do we really have to go the party?" Abi asked her husband as they sat down with a cup of tea.

"They're our neighbours, of course we have to go. They invited us."

She sighed. Abigail was good friends with her older neighbour Margaret Wells but she found her husband, Frank, a lecher of the first degree. In his mid-fifties the pot-bellied, balding pervert was constantly making improper suggestions to her and calling it harmless banter. He had even, on a couple of occasions, groped her backside when he thought no one could see.

Her next problem, as her husband was insisting that they had to go, was what to wear. Left to her own choice Abi would have worn something fairly conservative but she knew that he would want her to dress up sexily.

"What shall I wear tonight darling?" she asked him diffidently, hoping he wouldn't suggest something that would invite their neighbour's unwanted attentions.

"How about that red dress? You haven't worn it yet."

Abigail groaned inwardly. She had bought the dress under protest and only intended to wear it in the bedroom, it was that outrageous. Skin tight and strapless it barely reached down to more than a couple of inches below her bottom and she knew, if she wore it, she would struggle to keep her panties out of sight. What made it even worse were the three diamond shaped cut-outs down each side that revealed even more of her pale flesh.

"I'll look like a complete slut." She complained.

"No, you won't. You'll look absolutely stunning and I'll be the envy of every bloke there."

She knew there was no point in arguing. If she wore something else her husband would be miserable and sulk all evening.

Finishing off all the things they had to do the pair ate a light meal before heading upstairs to prepare for the evening ahead.

Taking her time showering she made sure to shave her armpits, legs and pussy before stepping into her bedroom to put on her make-up. As always when she was going out Abi took great care to look her best and the party would be no exception, despite Frank Wells and his wandering hands.

Gluing on her false eyelashes she used her mascara brush to thicken and lengthen them even more, before applying her eye-liner and a deep grey eyeshadow. Satisfied her eyes were perfect Abi put on a red lip gloss to finish.

Dressing was simple. Sliding a little black thong up her legs she slipped into her dress, smoothing it down and frowning at the lack of cover it provided. Her red 4" heels completed the outfit, leaving her to just brush out her long hair before she was ready to go.

The short walk to next door took all of thirty seconds and Abigail was already nervously tugging down the hem of her dress when Frank and Margaret opened the door to them.

"Abigail, you came. Oh my god, I absolutely love your dress." Her neighbour enthused as her pervert husband just stared lasciviously at Abi, almost drooling.

"Come in and get yourselves a drink. I'll introduce you around in a minute." Margaret ushered them through the door before turning to greet another couple who had arrived just behind them.

"You look really fuckable tonight." Frank whispered, slipping an arm around her waist as he leant to kiss her cheek, making her shiver with revulsion.

Squirming away from him Abigail thanked her hostess and followed her husband through to the kitchen to get a much-needed glass of white wine.

"Did you see him eyeing me up." Holding tightly on to Ben's arm she whined about Frank.

Her husband just laughed "I can't say I blame him. You look gorgeous and I think every guy here has got his eye on you."

She sighed resignedly he obviously wasn't going to listen to any of her complaints.

For the next couple of hours Abi spent her time trying to elude Frank and his groping hands while consuming a few more glasses of wine than she had intended to. Slightly tipsy she forgot about her dress and, much to the delight of the men at the party, allowed it to ride up far more than was really decent.

It was getting late and the lights had been dimmed, either by accident or design, when Abigail found herself standing alone in a corner sipping her drink.

"You've been avoiding me. Haven't you?" Their host slid up next to her, his arm wrapping around her and his hand going straight onto her bottom.

"Oh... I... err... no... no I wasn't..." she stammered taken unawares as he caressed her rear, his fingers edging down to the bottom of her dress to touch her bare leg.

Pulling her tight against him he squeezed her arse "You look really hot tonight. Your husband's a lucky man."

At the mention of Ben, she looked around and eventually noticed him across the dimly lit room watching them with interest. She was just about to remove Frank's hand and tell him where to go when she suddenly thought of their recent discussion and his fantasy.

Maybe he might have a different opinion if he were actually confronted with the situation he fantasised about, she thought to herself.

"I guess he is." She giggled, keeping her eyes on her husband, as she let the older man continue to fondle her backside.

Encouraged by Abi's apparent consent to his groping Frank slid his hand further downwards and between her thighs making her jerk as his thick fingers touched her slit through her panties.

"Someone's wet." He smirked at her, gently tracing along the length of her pussy.

Abigail squirmed but didn't answer as she continued to let him touch her, her brown eyes still focused on Ben who she assumed knew exactly what was happening to her. When would he recognise that he was jealous and intervene, she wondered?

"Let's get some fresh air." Frank removed his hand from under her dress and, placing it in the small of her back, started to guide Abi towards the door and out into the garden.

For a moment she felt herself start to panic and almost jerked away from her older lecherous neighbour but then she glanced back at her husband. He stood across the room smiling at her and when he winked, she knew that he wanted her to go with Frank.

'Very well' she thought to herself, 'let's see how far he will really let this go.'

"Umm... yeah.... some air... err... that... that sounds good." Her mumbled response did nothing to discourage him.

Leading her into the dark garden Frank steered her away from the main house and the light towards the large brick garage around the side of the property.

"Where are we going?" Abi asked as she allowed herself to be led into the shadows.

"Just out here where it's quieter." He replied as he pressed her against the rough brickwork and kissed her forcefully.

Biting back her initial reaction to push him away, knowing this was what her husband wanted, Abigail slipped her arms about his neck allowing his hands to wander freely.

"Oh!" she gasped as almost immediately he started to grope her tits, yanking the top of her dress down to expose her chest to the cool evening air.

Without realising what was happening to her she found herself responding to him, despite her revulsion. Her nipples quickly hardening into points while her dark areola puckered around them, his fingers teasing her breasts and sending unwanted jolts of pleasure through her.

Was Ben going to stop what was happening she wondered as Franks hands roughly pawed her tits. Perhaps he might not she thought as she began to enjoy his sordid molestation of her modest breasts.

"Oh fuck.... fuck... ohhhhhhh!" she whimpered into the old lecher's mouth, returning his kisses and forgetting about her husband interrupting them.

Mauling her tits unmercifully Frank pinched and rolled her swollen teats making Abi tremble with unexpected excitement so that when he eventually shoved one of his hands up under her dress, she simply parted her thighs compliantly.

"That's a good girl. Spread those legs a little for me." His voice was hoarse with lust as he spoke softly in her ear.

"Uhhh... ahhhhh.... Oh shit... oh god." Abigail hung on to his shoulders as he hooked her thong aside and unceremoniously pushed his finger into her moist cunt.

As he finger-fucked her she clung to him, her body shuddering against his, looking over his shoulder to where she could see Ben standing in the shadows watching them.

"Go on cum for me you little slut." Frank added a second digit into her dripping slit and forcing them knuckle deep.

Oh fuck, fuck, oh fuck.... Ahhhhhhhhh.... Yes, it's...!" she moaned softly, the waves of pleasure growing stronger inside her as she stared at her husband.

Flicking her clit as he fingered her Abigail knew he was going to make her cum very soon and she desperately hoped that Ben wouldn't stop him now. She was so close.

"You fucking stuck-up little tart, you thought you were too good for me, didn't you?" His derogatory comments only served to inflame the unwanted ecstasy she was feeling, "Now who's the boss?"

"Y... y... you are.... Oh fuck I'm...." Abigail groaned as she went over the edge.

Ramming his fingers in hard Frank held her to him as she came on his hand, her pussy cream gushing over his fingers

"Cuuuuuuuummmmmmiiinngggggggggggg!" with a muffled wail she bucked violently, losing control for several seconds as her orgasm broke over her.

Trembling through the last remnants of her climax Abi clung on to her neighbour for support until he pulled his sticky digits out of her slit and brusquely pushed her onto her knees as he unzipped his pants.

"Your turn slut, Now finish me off." He instructed pushing the head of his dick against her lips.

Pausing for a moment as she found herself face-to-face with the first cock, other than her husband's, that she had seen up close. Hesitantly, she wrapped her hand around it, stroking it, as she thought about what she was about to do and reflected on the fact it was what her husband, watching from the shadows, wanted.

What really concerned her though, was that she wanted it to happen as well now. Regardless of the fact she found Frank completely obnoxious, surrendering to him for her own pleasure as well as her husband's, was arousing her more than she could have ever imagined.

Opening her mouth wide, she took his hardness as far down her throat as she could.

"Gukkkk... urrkkkk.... Errggggg!" sealing her soft red lips around his prick she started to suck on it greedily as she looked submissively up at him.

She could hardly believe what she was doing. Kneeling in the darkness she was sucking on the cock of her perverted neighbour, a man old enough to be her father, and despite her feelings about him she was enjoying it.

"Oh yes... I knew you would be a great little cock sucker." Frank gasped wrapping her long brown hair in his hand and starting to fuck his cock into her mouth.

"Urrkkkkk.... Gluckkkkk.... Yuuurrrrkkkkkk!" retching and spluttering Abi tried to take his large shaft deeper but ended up gagging on it as it violated her throat.

Letting him use her mouth as he wanted, she gazed up at him, drool on her chin as her jaws stretched wider to accommodate his thick cock while he continued to force his length between her lips.

"Fuck... fuck, fuck... oh fuck I'm...!" with a final thrust he buried his dick in her mouth, dragging her forcefully towards him by her hair, as he ejaculated.

Abigail's eyes went wide and her nostrils flared when the first copious spurts of semen flooded her gullet, choking her and forcing her to take it down into her belly.

"Glurrrrrrrggggggggggggggg!" held in place all she could do was slap futilely at his thighs and swallow repeatedly as he pumped spurt after spurt of his man cream across her tongue.

"Urrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggg!" again and again she let his sperm slither down her neck as she savoured every last drop.

Then it was suddenly over and Frank pulled his cock from between her lips and zipped it away as he leered down at her, still kneeling and looking up as she wiped the back of her hand across her cum stained mouth.

"Next time I'm gonna fuck you, you little scrubber." He smirked and turned to walk away leaving Abi to get to her feet and tidy herself up.

Tucking her breasts back into her dress she adjusted her thong and then made an effort to smooth out her ruffled hair before following Frank back inside. She felt that everyone must know what she had been doing and was staring at her as got herself a drink and made her way over to her husband.

"Was that what you wanted?" she whispered taking his arm.

"That was fucking incredible." He replied quietly, "Probably the most erotic thing I've ever seen."

"Now I need you to take me home and fuck me. Please." She gazed up into his eyes.

Ben just grinned at her before taking her arm "Let's go then."

Laying together in bed, after having two momentous orgasms, a naked Abi snuggled up against her husband, "You do still love me, don't you?"

"Of course I love you. Why would you think I didn't?"

"How about because an hour ago you stood and watched me suck off our neighbour in his back garden." She looked up Ben nervously, biting her lower lip as she waited for his answer.

"Well, just for the record I do love you. Probably more than ever now." He informed her honestly

"You do know he wants to fuck me? After tonight."

Her husband shrugged "Totally understandable. You were pretty incredible."

"And?" she questioned his intentions for her.

"And I won't ask you to do anything you don't want to." he smiled and kissed the top of her head.

"But you do want him to have me. Don't you?" she gazed at him questioningly.

"Yes." Ben paused for a moment before answering "Yes, I want him to fuck you."

"OK." Abi agreed and kissed him before closing her eyes to go to sleep.

* * * * *

Abigail was sitting at the kitchen counter, drinking coffee, when Ben finally appeared just after ten the following day.

"Morning sleepy." She smiled at him handing across a steaming mug.

Her husband grinned back her "Thanks, just what I need."

For a while they sat in silence sipping their drinks and contemplating the events of the previous evening.

"How are you feeling this morning?" he finally said breaking the slightly uncomfortable silence.

"You mean apart from a bit of a hangover?" she giggled knowing exactly what he was referring to.

"Yeah, apart from that." he laughed.

"Embarrassed, scared, humiliated, aroused. A whole raft of emotions really." Abi told him, blushing.

"So...." Ben started then paused, considering what to say before continuing, "Are you going to fuck him?"

"Do you want me to? Now you've slept on it."

He nodded "Yeah, I do but what do you want? You were completely against having sex with another man or fulfilling your fantasy the other day."

Abigail looked at him pensively "I know but...."

"You've changed your mind about it?"

"Ummm.... Maybe... I don't know. I'm scared." She confessed, "A first I wanted to shock you, to make you have second thoughts but then something happened in me and then... then I wanted to do it."

"You were scared?" Ben looked puzzled.

She nodded and bit her lower lip "Mmhhmm... about last night and the fact that it excited me and I... I wanted Frank Wells, the creepy pervert from next door, to touch me... to do things to me."

"And now?"

"Now I'm terrified of going too far and breaking up our marriage." Abi admitted nervously.

"I'm not going to make you do anything you don't want to but I will assure you that fucking Frank Wells or fulfilling your fantasy will not break us up."

Taking in what her husband said Abigail finished her coffee in silence and then stood up "I'm gonna go take a shower."

Nothing more was mentioned about the subject for the rest of the day, not until they both sat down to watch the television that evening.

"Ben?"

He turned to his wife "Yes hon."

"How would I... you know... find a virgin?" She looked at him pensively, "If I wanted to fulfil my fantasy."

"Good question. You can hardly go up to someone and ask them." He chuckled at the thought.

Abi grinned "Exactly."

Giving the question a minute or two's consideration, Ben eventually replied.

"I suppose we could advertise on the internet somehow but that doesn't guarantee anything as they might well be lying. There'd no way of really knowing if they were telling the truth."

"So, it's never going to happen then, is it? Abigail concluded, "If we can't find a virgin."

"Maybe we can." Her husband said thoughtfully.

Puzzled she stared at him "How?"

He took a deep breath "It's just a thought, so don't just reject it out of hand."

"Go on." She said cautiously.

Taking another breath Ben paused before he spoke again "Nathan."

Abigail opened her eyes wide in amazement as she spluttered "Your brother Nathan?"

Ben nodded "Yeah. He's definitely a virgin and he's off to uni in a few weeks."

"You are joking, aren't you?" her voice sounded incredulous as she continued to stare at him in disbelief.

"Why? Don't you fancy him?"

"It isn't about fancying him. He's your brother. Are you seriously suggesting I fuck your younger brother?"

"Why not? He's got more to lose than a stranger by revealing what happens." Ben stated matter-of-factly, "And he'll be away for most of the next three years at university."

"But.... What about... I... How would..." Abigail stammered as she mulled over what her husband had suggested, starting to ask questions and rejecting them almost as quickly as she thought of them.

"Just think about it and you'll agree he's about as perfect as we'll get."

"You... you wouldn't mind me fucking him?" she whispered nervously.

He grinned and shook his head "Nope. I think it would work really well."

At this point Abigail went quiet and cuddled in against her husband, his arm around her, as she contemplated his proposal to involve his brother in her fantasy. Trying to think of an indisputable reason to reject it she pictured the potential scenario in her mind.

"How... how would we... set it up?" she asked hesitantly after a few minutes thought.

Ben frowned "Maybe you drop a few hints to him that you're available and then we arrange for you to be alone with him once he's got the message."