Brotherly Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She prepared to speak, but he hadn't finished.

"I love your aroma. Musky, but sweet. I swell you on me after we've made love, and it's amazing. I hate washing the day after. I want others to smell it and be jealous. And the softness and slipperiness as my fingers slide over you. And your taste... well... how I remember it. It's been a while."

Liam realised he was getting carried away. He stopped, worried he might have gone too far, and looked up at her face. She was smiling.

"Thank god for that," she grinned, "I thought you might have gone off me. Let's do it properly now. I want you to suck my tits, play with my pussy, lick me and do all the things we used to. I'm going to suck your cock, properly. I want you to fuck me in at least three positions, and if you haven't finished by then, I want anal before your cum in my mouth."

Liam was shocked, and Shelley laughed at the slack-jawed expression.

"Oh come on," she teased, "don't you remember the dirty girl you married? She's still here, you know. Still liking all the same things, still very open-minded - but let's talk about that afterwards.

"Lie down, now. I want to suck you."

Liam lay back on the bed, rock hard and desperate for her. Everything she said and did had turned him on, and he had to be honest with himself. He wanted this. Why had he held back? Maybe it was his job. The constant rhetoric of not objectifying women, avoiding any actions that might be misconstrued - he needed to be actively non-sexual, but that was easy - his work was unquestionably non-sexual, and he was never turned on - yet this had spilled over into his private life, and that was wrong.

His musings were suddenly forgotten, as Shelley began to lick his erection. She ran her tongue from the purple tip of his rock-hard organ along the entire length. One at a time, she sucked in his balls, pushing his legs apart, so that she could lick underneath, before working her way back up while her hand fondled his testicles, a long, elegant finger resting underneath, touching the crack of his buttocks, pressing gently in.

When she reached the head, her mouth opened, taking in first the head, then as much shaft as she could manage without gagging. She moved her head rhythmically, allowing the rough surface of her mouth to rub across his sensitive glans, until she was able to flick her tongue around it. Why was it only now that he remembered what a fabulous blowjob she gave?

His excitement was mounting, and he knew that, if he was not to finish there and then in her throat (which was tempting), he needed to stop her. He was about to put a hand on her head, but, as if reading his mind, she suddenly withdrew, looking up at him with a wild glint in her eyes.

Still in control, she mounted him, straddling his body, kneeling upright as she stroked her shining pussy, licking her fingers wantonly, before grabbing his member and guiding it into her welcoming, well-lubricated pussy.

He gazed at her, loving the way her tits bounced as she raised and lowered herself. Then he looked down, watching his cock play peek-a-boo - now you see me - now you don't - as it went in and out of her juicy slit, framed by her puffy lips.

She was breathing heavily, and her hand dropped to stroke her clit as her thighs flexed and relaxed. He was initially disappointed as his view was slightly obscured, then began to enjoy seeing her masturbate herself. They used to love watching one another - how could he have forgotten?

Suddenly, she stopped, bending forward until her breasts were flattened against him, her nipples solid buttons against his chest.

"Fuck me from behind," she whispered, "you can take me up the arse if you want, but carefully - no lube."

She dismounted, turning over and raising her backside, head low on her pillow as she waited for him to assume the position. Her hand was between her legs, stroking herself vigorously, determined to orgasm.

Liam looked down, seeing her ample cheeks spread, the puckered starfish of her anus clearly visible, as used his fingers to locate her vagina.

It was years since they had fucked like this, and he remembered how he always mistook the angle of her hole - not realising that it went far more vertical than he expected. He accommodated this, and entered her smoothly, eliciting a moan of pleasure from her.

He began to thrust in and out, as she rubbed her clitoris, breathing more heavily, and sighing and moaning in the way he remembered so well.

Suddenly, she cried out loudly, and her muscles squeezed his cock as her juices flooded. She pushed back hard against him, pussy muscles alternately squeezing and releasing him.

Should he take her anally? He was coated with her natural lubricant, and she was presenting herself to him. Why not?

Again, she read his mind. "Fuck my arse," she groaned.

He withdrew, and placed his engorged head against the tiny, tight hole, feeling her relax as he pushed forward. He went in gently at first, then pushed forward, his whole length entering the dark passage, which gripped him tightly.

Too tightly. If he stayed in there for more than a few thrusts, he knew he would shoot his load and be finished.

He thrust several times, gently, as she pushed back against him, before withdrawing, unsure what to do next.

He need not worry. This was her show, and she was happy to keep control, as she rolled on her back, legs wide, inviting him in.

He accepted the invitation willingly, plunging in to the hilt, thrusting strongly and forcibly inside, asserting some dominance.

He fucked her hard, driving in deeply, her hole accepting him willingly and easily as he plunged in and out.

Confident now, he placed his arms under her legs, pushing them up over his shoulders, bending her at the waist, ensuring full penetration as he drove into her, in a way he had not done in years.

He was about to abandon himself and fill her with cum, when she suddenly stopped thrusting against him.

"Stop!" She exclaimed, urgently. "Let me finish you in my mouth."

She had always enjoyed that. She liked the feel of his throbbing cock and the taste of his cum. They had stopped doing that when they had tried for a baby - obviously, he needed to fill her vagina with semen if they were going to reproduce.

He stopped thrusting as she looked up at him.

"I want to taste my pussy on you, then your cum," she informed him, as he withdrew. "I like the taste of both."

She extricated herself from her folded position, allowing him to lie back as she first licked her juices off him, then sucked vigorously, determined that he should finish.

As her head moved back and forth, he felt the familiar tension in his groin, buttocks clenching as his climax became inevitable.

Then, suddenly, the tension released. He knew his semen must have squirted hard into her throat, and almost expected her to gag. She didn't. She accepted the first spurt, and the second and third, until the flood slackened to a dribble. Then she sucked, drawing out the remainder of his load, before releasing him and swallowing with one huge gulp.

Shelley rolled over and lay back, casually fingering herself. At first, she stroked her clitoris, and then Liam watched as her fingers slipped down, two, then three disappearing into her hole as she rubbed herself - more quickly and firmly than he remembered. Her fingers must be bent up inside her, rubbing firmly on the sensitive surface, as she brought herself to another climax - quietly this time, hips thrusting upwards, fluid running freely.

She lay back, relaxing as tremors wracked her body. "Sorry," she whispered, "sometimes I squirt. I wanted to show you. Next time, perhaps."

They lay together, wrapped around one another, silent for a while, before she began talking.

"How did we lose that?"

Liam shrugged. He had a theory, but wanted to put it aside. It had been wonderful, and he was determined to put the immediate past behind him and focus on future pleasure - abandoned, total pleasure.

"Would you still want to try involving other people?" She pursued.

He looked at her, nodding, acknowledging that he would certainly consider the idea.

She leaned on her elbow, breasts falling to the side, thanks to gravity.

"I wanted to taste my pussy," she went on, "because I'd love to try another woman. It's a fantasy, I suppose, but perhaps we could make it real. Some time."

He loved the thought - watching her with someone else, the chance to play with another woman - perhaps one with...

"What sort of woman would you like?" She asked. "I'd like someone curvy - big boobs, not too skinny. What d'you think? I know you like boobs - I've seen you looking."

He could hardly object - she was absolutely right - yet he was a bit reluctant to tell her.

"Well..." he began, "... you're perfect, and beautiful. But yes. I love boobs, and no, I don't want a supermodel - a full figure, I suppose." He preferred not to mention that he liked slimmer hips than hers - he really didn't care. So long as they weren't too big, he could focus on luscious, pendulous tits - like Maria's.

They talked for a bit longer before settling to sleep - agreeing that they would look for a woman to share - and agreeing too that they should, at some point, capture themselves on camera - better now when they were young enough, and attractive enough to look good, and create memories for the future, than in ten years' time. A record of their prime (albeit later than they would have wanted) would be a wonderful memento to look at in the future.

The following morning, Liam awoke, not daring to believe the events of the night before. It was only when he realised that both he and Shelley were naked that he accepted what had happened. Still, he thought, it was probably just drink. She would wake up, slide out of bed, rather embarrassed and slip on her dressing gown, and the events would never be discussed again. Sadly.

However, he was wrong. She snuggled into his body, pushing her breasts against him, and putting a leg across him.

"I meant it," she whispered, "every word. Let's do it. Let's make it fun again, like it used to be."

He smiled into her glistening, blue eyes. "Oh yeah. I'm up for it. Soon as possible. We've wasted enough time."

Her hand found his penis and stroked him to erection, as she rubbed her bald pussy against his leg, letting him feel her wetness. He took a nipple between his fingers, squeezing, making her gasp.

BANG. BANG. Not the bang Liam had hoped for, but his brother, hammering on the bedroom door.

"Come on you two," shouted Mark, "breakfast's cooking. Full English for once - none of the usual cereal or granola, whatever healthy crap we normally have."

Liam and Shelley groaned, and she slid from beneath the sheets, not hiding herself, but turning to let him admire her body, and pushing a finger into the dark slit between her thighs. Seductively, she sucked the finger.

"Have to wait till later," she teased, "your turn to taste it. And I'm first in the en suite."

She turned and disappeared into the tiny shower in the attached bathroom. Liam considered waiting - he would have joined her, but the size of the room made it totally impractical - plus he needed to urinate.

He grabbed pyjama bottoms and a dressing gown and left to use the main bathroom. It was the first time he had used that particular room, having used the downstairs lavatory the previous day, and the en suite at bedtime.

He closed the door and turned, suddenly stopping, open-mouthed. In front of him, were three pictures, nicely framed photographs of Maria. In one, she wore lingerie - matching bra, panties, stockings and suspenders. She lay on white satin bedding, propped on her elbow. The photographer had used a soft focus, and she looked stunning.

The next picture showed her on a black background, wearing white instead of red. This time, she wore a corset, her breasts barely covered, the concave swoop down to the corset expansive and magnificent. She stood side on, one buttock almost entirely visible, as she twisted to the camera.

In the third image, she was topless, face down on the white satin, breasts almost entirely visible, other than the nipple which rested in the folds of the sheet.

Liam stared. Such images in a public room - though, he posited, only overnight guests would ever use this bathroom - would he be comfortable with Shelley portrayed like this. He reflected. Before last night, he would have said definitely not. Now, however, he was seriously considering it. Definitely, he wanted private pictures like these. He would love them.

He showered quickly, and wrapped a towel around himself, before making his way back to the bedroom.

Shelley was still naked, drying between her legs as he walked in. This was how it should be, thought Liam, comfortable being naked together, checking one another out casually, still feeling the attraction that had brought them together in the first place.

They dressed slowly, unselfconsciously, as Liam told Shelley about the photos. The second she was dressed, Shelley dashed to the bathroom, re-emerging five minutes later, eyes glistening with excitement.

"I must do that," she enthused, "I wonder who took the photos."

She looked at Liam. "Or maybe you'd like to take them? Could be fun. I could be your model, willing to do anything you want - literally anything."

Liam felt a twitch between his legs as he considered the idea, and rapidly agreed.

"Of course," continued Shelley, "you'd have to model for me as well. Anything goes."

Again, Liam agreed immediately. Had they not needed to go for breakfast, they would probably have started there and then, but they knew that there was no time. Still, sometimes anticipation can prove the greatest stimulant.

Liam still wondered if this might all be just a one-time thing. Once they got home, would it all be forgotten? Would they drop back into normal routines? No. This time he was determined to keep the momentum going.

Breakfast was wonderful - the full works - sausage, bacon, eggs, black pudding, mushrooms, fried tomatoes - followed by toast and cereal - or fried bread for those that preferred it - and by the time they had finished, they all felt that they could eat no more that day.

"We thought we'd go for a walk this morning," suggested Mark, "through the woods and round the village a bit. We love it. There's a pub a few miles away, we'll have a couple of beers and come back. Just need to wait while Maria gets dressed."

Maria was wearing a thick dressing gown, tied at the middle, and Liam wondered if she wore anything underneath. From what he could see, she didn't. Occasionally, she would lean forward, showing the very ample curve of her breasts, apparently unfettered. Liam kept wishing she would bend further, or the dressing gown would fall loose, but she continued to tease, never quite letting him see everything.

It was mid-morning before breakfast was finished, and Shelley, Liam and Mark took a second cup of coffee into the garden, sitting at a table on the patio.

Liam decided to bite the bullet.

"The photos in the bathroom are lovely. Very artistic. We both loved them."

Mark eyed his brother cautiously before replying. "Thanks. We'd wanted some professional pics done, and there's a guy in town who does 'boudoir' shoots." He smiled as he reminisced. "But he cost a fortune, so I bought a decent camera, did some research into photography and did them myself. Those are the 'vanilla' ones, believe me."

Liam knew he should say nothing, but his mouth took over from his brain. "I'd love to see the rest."

Shelley nodded enthusiastically, to Liam's relief, and Mark laughed.

"Thanks. Some are a bit... intimate. Still, perhaps Maria'll show you if we have a few drinks later. If we can't share with you, who can we share with?" Mark laughed again. "Actually, we've shared with quite a few people, but let's see how she feels."

Maria appeared, wearing tight, skinny jeans and a low-cut vest top. Her cleavage was very much in evidence, as were the points of her nipples, small dimples against the fabric stretched against them. Clearly, this was their natural state, and Liam wondered what they would be like if erect. He hoped for a cold breeze.

They spent the rest of the day enjoying one another's company, walking to a pleasant country pub and having sandwiches and pints of real ale for lunch. Afterwards, they walked back to the house, following a circuitous route. They arrived back, flushed and happy, pink-skinned thanks to the hot sun and exertion, and flopped on the patio chairs.

Mark checked his watch.

"Time to get the barbeque fired up," he suggested. The others nodded enthusiastically, and watched as he found coals and fuel and set a fire in the metal container. While the flames burned off, leaving red-hot, glowing coals.

Mark and Maria disappeared to get food, reappearing with chicken breasts, burgers and a steak each, along with a full bowl of salad and some cut cobs, along with sauces and plates. It was simple and excellent, thanks to Mark's skilful cooking. It was also messy. To avoid washing-up, paper plates were provided, and they ate with their hands, tearing chicken and steak with their teeth and putting the burgers in rolls.

Full of delicious food and relaxed from the easy-going atmosphere, they sat back, enjoying the glorious sunset, and as dusk fell, and a slight chill filled the air, along with a multitude of flying (and biting) insects, they decided to move inside.

The two couples sat on the floor this time, each couple close and entwined in some way - Maria leaning in to Mark, resting on his chest, while Shelley stretched out, her head on Liam's thigh, while he stroked her hair. Initially, conversation was relaxed and easy - Mark showing a previously unheard-of interest in Liam's career and work in general, rather than controlling the whole discussion with diatribes about his own work.

Eventually, they slipped into a companionable silence.

"Shall we play a game?" Maria enthused. "Not a board game - we know you hate those, Liam - how about a card game? What about Uno? That's always good for a laugh."

Liam and Shelley looked at each other and nodded. Uno was always fun, and the chance to drop penalty cards on other players added an element of humour.

Cards were produced, and the games got under way. As Mark dealt the first hand, Maria spoke up again.

"How about a forfeit for the losers? Whoever has most cards left has to down a shot of vodka?"

They had added to the lunchtime beer with more beer and wine during the barbecue, and had continued drinking inside, so the suggestion of more alcohol would clearly result in them getting increasingly drunk. Shelley was a little reluctant.

"I'm not sure I want too much more booze. I'm half pissed already."

It was almost as if Maria was ready for this, and she responded instantly. "OK. Either drink a shot, or truth or dare. How about that?"

Again, Liam and Shelley looked at one another before agreeing. After all, it was his brother - what was the worst that could happen?

Ironically, it was Maria who went on a losing streak. She happily downed the first two shots, then, as she stared miserably at the third glass, she looked at the rest of the group.

"Sorry. I can't have another one just yet. I'll take a dare."

Liam looked to Mark, not willing to say something which might cause offence, or damage the bridges which they had built in their fraternal relationship. However, it was Shelley who spoke.

"I dare you to show us some of the more intimate pictures from your photo shoot."

Maria smiled and glanced at Mark, who grinned back at her.

"OK. But I'll just warn you. You're gonna see a lot - everything, in fact. And if you see all of me - well - that sets the tone for the rest of the game."