Brotherly Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liam felt himself start to stiffen. The idea of seeing Maria's tits was a huge turn on, and the thought that it might lead to a sexier game was of great interest. Though with his brother...

"Why not?" Responded Shelley, without even getting Liam's agreement. "I'm game if everyone else is."

The men nodded, and Maria went to fetch a memory stick, which she plugged in to the TV. Using the remote, she accessed the relevant source, and a set of folders was displayed - 'Maria 1', through to 'Maria 5', 'Mark 1' to 'Mark 5', and 'Video 1' to 'Video 3'. Could all these be sexy photoshoots or videos?

Maria considered. "The ones in the bathroom were from the third shoot, so let's use that one. It's the only professional one - the rest are just ones we did ourselves."

She opened the folder, an array of thumbnail images filled the screen - too small to pick out details, but large enough for Liam to see that nothing was left to the imagination in the images towards the end.

"What to show?" Marie pondered.

"Why not just set them as a slideshow and let the whole lot run?" Mark suggested. He turned to Shelley and Liam. "Be warned, these are very revealing. Not as revealing as some of the others, but - well - you get the idea."

Shelley was intrigued. "Why did you do them in the first place? Was it just a bit of fun, or was there a reason?"

Mark looked at Maria, clearly uncertain.

"Go on, tell them," she encouraged, "or shall I?"

Mark considered for a couple more seconds, then told Maria to go ahead. She started as if it was going to be a long story.

"It started about a year ago. Mark and I felt our sex life was getting a bit dull. We'd tried all sorts of things together, but were falling into a rather standard pattern. We talked about it, and decided that we might enjoy sex with other people involved. We looked online and found a 'swinger' website, and thought we could just put up a profile and see what it was like - if there were any other couples like us, and if the swinging scene was fun or just sordid.

"At first, we just put up a couple of photos of ourselves from holidays - y'know, bikini, shorts, that type of thing.

"We got loads of replies from single blokes, some of which were just sick and pervy. We ended up with god knows how many dick pics. We were about to give up, when a couple contacted us. We exchanged some messages, and they told us how to filter out single men. Then they suggested we put up more photos.

"We talked about it, and that's when we did the first set of pics, focusing on sexy. Then we started to get more couples interested. Apparently, with couples, there are loads of single men who set up fake profiles, and with just a couple of holiday pics, most steered clear of us, because they thought we were fake.

"We didn't meet anyone for months, then, eventually, we met another couple. They were great, and we had an amazing time. Since then, we've met someone different every month or so. Not all of them are good, but on the whole, they're lovely people, just looking to add some spice.

"We also found that I like posing for the camera, and Mark likes taking pics - hence quite a few sets - and I take some of Mark, just for fun. He likes showing off. The professional ones were for Mark's birthday.

"So - now you know. We swing."

The story had been almost garbled, as if Maria needed to get it out as quickly as possible, and when she finished, she drew a deep breath as silence ensued. Mark stared at Liam, waiting for condemnation.

It was Shelley who responded. "That's incredible. I really want to do some photos like that. Liam and I have been talking about trying swinging - we've been in a sexual 'black hole' for ages, but only recently talked about it." She turned to Liam. "As soon as we get home - photoshoot. I'll buy some lingerie, and we'll go for it."

Maria clapped. "Woohoo - go for it girl. I'll tell you now, Mark and I have never been closer."

She set the images on a slideshow, and made Shelley and Liam promise to show them the photos once they were taken.

Mark dealt the cards again. The atmosphere in the room had undergone a major shift. As photos of Maria slid past on the screen, moving from lingerie and the rather discrete ones similar to those in the bathroom, to topless, and then full nude images, Liam felt himself becoming fully erect. He also knew that tonight, there was a good chance that he would get to see those breasts in the flesh - not just as two-dimensional images.

This time, Shelley lost. She seemed to have a minor internal struggle before coming to a decision.

"I hate vodka. Dare me."

Liam felt his stomach churn at the thought of his wife exposing herself to someone else, then reconsidered. This was just his upbringing and social norms cutting in. The idea of someone else seeing her actually turned him on. He was rock hard.

It was Mark who dared her.

"Take off your trousers and show us your bum."

Shelley giggled. "Typical. He loves arses. I've seen him eying up yours for ages. He'll want to spank it if he gets the chance - and more. Ultimate ass man."

Liam knew this already, but was surprised that Maria was so aware - especially as her backside was slim and toned.

Shelley stood, undid the button and zip, before turning her back to Mark and wiggling her trousers down her legs. Her ample buttocks switched from side to side, giving Mark an excellent show. Despite her red knickers, which provided some covering, flesh spilled out of each side, slightly puckered and wobbling with each movement.

Mark was entranced as Shelley bent at the waist, sliding her trousers over her feet and off. Her backside pointed directly at him, and he looked as if he was restraining himself - he desperately wanted to touch her.

"Fuck this," exclaimed Mark, "let's stop playing games. If we're all up for this, let's have some fun."

Maria crawled across the floor to Liam, finally settling herself, straddled across his thighs, face level with his. Shelley paused briefly before following her lead, and adopting a similar position with Mark. Mark immediately ran his hands behind her, grasping her broad cheeks, sliding under her knickers into the crack in the middle.

Maria leaned forwards and whispered. "I know you've been after my tits. You've been looking at them ever since Mark and I got together. If it helps, I love them stared at, and I love them played with. Enjoy."

She grabbed the hem of her vest and lifted it over her head, revealing a translucent, lacy bra. Her nipples stood out proudly, deep brown and very clearly defined. Exactly to Mark's taste - and exactly like the photos, which can have hardly been edited at all.

Liam had hoped she would follow up by removing her bra immediately, but instead, she cupped a breast in each hand, fondling them, running fingers across her nipples. Then, she leaned in and kissed him. Her lips were soft, smooth and firm, forcing his mouth to open as her tongue pushed inside.

Over her shoulder, Liam saw Shelley. She had removed her t-shirt, and was now in her underwear. She was leaning forwards, with her breasts in Mark's face as his fingers reached further and further into her butt-crack. From what Liam could see, he must be almost touching her anus, as he pulled her cheeks wide apart.

Maria untucked Liam's shirt, lifting it over his head, before kissing him again, her breasts now pressed flat against his chest, as her crotch rubbed on his engorged manhood. She clearly wanted more - and quickly. She stood, undoing her button and zip at Liam's eye level, before sliding off her jeans, leaving her barely covered pussy directly in front of his face. Liam fancied that he could smell her sweet aroma as it soaked into the dark fabric of her panties.

Maria grabbed Liam's head, pushing it into her crotch, her dampness and scent now very evident, as his hands came up to the firm mounds of her buttocks, pulling her in. He stuck out his tongue, seeking a taste of her juices, but was unable to reach. He licked, instead, along the sides of the small V which covered her, tasting fresh, salty sweat.

Again, Maria lowered herself and kissed him, giving him chance to look at his wife and his brother. Mark had lost his shirt, and Shelley's hands were busy with his trousers, unfastening him and reaching inside to grab his cock. Once again, the fleeting jealously, quickly dismissed as Maria rubbed into him, and dropped her hands to grab him through his jeans, before going to work on the button and zip.

Mark began undoing Shelley's bra - the two fastenings must have seemed very simple, compared to the four clips that Maria required - and the two sides parted rapidly. Shelley knelt up to remove the item, her breasts falling free for Mark to fall hungrily on her nipples, sucking and licking the small firm points, Shelley gasped in pleasure and pain. Mark was less gentle than Liam, and Shelley was loving it.

Maria slipped down, kissing Liam's chest as she went, shimmying her knees along his legs. She kissed his stomach, eventually running her tongue along the top of his boxers, as her fingers hooked the waistband, dragging it down and over his hips, as he lifted his backside off the floor to make her job more simple.

As she slipped his clothing over his feet, her kisses covered his erect member, lips and tongue flickering over the solid flesh, and on to his balls beneath. As he watched her attend to him, she looked up and smiled, licking her lips, as if preparing for a sumptuous meal. Her eyes were alive and sparkling, wanton and desperate as she looked down once more, this time taking him in her mouth, making him gasp as her tongue rolled around the swollen head.

Mark and Shelley were naked now, and she was sucking him vigorously. Liam took some satisfaction in noting that Mark's cock was smaller than his. As he watched, Mark pulled her head up and turned her around, so her round, plump buttocks were pointing directly at him. She was on her hands and knees, looking directly at her husband, as he was sucked by another woman - and she smiled, confident and happy.

Suddenly, Maria released the throbbing organ between her lips, and knelt up. Reaching behind her, she unclipped her bra, enjoying the focused attention on her breasts, as Liam licked his lips in anticipation of the big reveal. She had ensured that she was at a distance where he could see clearly, as she drew off the covering, relieving the bra of its arduous duties.

The huge orbs fell free, their fluidity and wobbly consistency making him certain that they were totally natural, while their firmness as they fell only slightly, nipples pointing accusingly towards him, made her athleticism and youth equally evident. They were perfect. Rounded, heavy, with circular, deep pink areolae surrounding nipples which stood firmly erect.

Liam was utterly engrossed, staring at the firm points, which Maria took between her fingers, rolling them, teasing them, pulling them to even longer cylinders. Then she lifted one, as she lowered her head, placing the nipple in her mouth and sucking, pressing it firmly between her lips as she removed her hand. Slowly, the weight of breast dragged the solid button from her lips, until it dropped to its natural position, bouncing and wobbling, shining from her saliva.

She bent towards him, offering the nipple for him to feed on, and he accepted it willingly. He nibbled and sucked gently, drawing it into his mouth, before running his tongue over it and around.

"Harder," she breathed. He compressed the red button between his lips, applying more pressure. "Harder, hurt me," she whispered, urgently. He bit down, hearing her gasp of pain change to pleasure as he went from suckling to dining. He bit voraciously. If this was what women liked, why had Shelley never told him? Or had she? They did this when she was younger, and he thought causing her pain was a sign of his over-zealousness, or immaturity. Perhaps this was what she wanted, rather than the 'mature' approach he adopted later.

As Liam feasted, there was a sudden, resounding 'SLAP'. He paused, and the nipple slipped from his mouth as Maria turned to find the source of the sound. She settled back on her haunches and smiled at him.

"Just Mark, doing what he enjoys. D'you want to see?" Liam nodded, and Maria moved off his knee, allowing him to watch the others.

Shelley was on her knees, arse in the air, as Mark's hand rose, descending rapidly to spank her full buttocks. Liam had never really tried anything like that, as he had no wish to hurt Shelley, or make her see him as some kind of pervert. He expected to see her face contorted in pain and horror, begging him to get Mark away from her, but as Mark's hand descended, time after time, there was no evidence of horror - just mild shock, then a moan of pleasure, as she closed her eyes and thrust her buttocks up for another blow.

He turned back to Maria, now wild-eyed, kneeling next to him. She had slipped off her panties, revealing a small runway, ending just above her slit, and as he watched, she rolled to her back, spreading her legs wide.

Initially, he just looked, from head level, not really able to look between her legs, and saw her hand drift down, parting her outer lips and stroking herself.

"Mark loves spanking," she explained, "but it's not really my thing. He says my arse is too firm and he hurts his hand." She giggled, making her tits jiggle enticingly, and Liam moved so that he could resume chewing at them.

She began breathing deeply and heavily, partly thanks to his attentions, and partly thanks to her own fingering. Then her other hand came up, and gently but firmly pushed his head down. It was a hint he was very willing to take. He worked over her flat stomach, finding the top of her small line of pubic hair. From here, he could smell her sex. It was a heady, musky aroma, stronger than Shelley's but full of pheromones.

The spanking had ceased, he noticed, and all he could hear was the gasps and moans of the two women, both enjoying differing approaches to fucking.

Liam grasped the short hairs between his teeth, pulling and teasing at them, making Maria giggle. He pushed a hand between her thighs, pushing her fingers aside, and sought her wet, slimy hole, as he buried his face in her succulent wetness.

First one finger, then two, bending upwards onto the spongy surface inside her, as his tongue found the firm nub of her clitoris. He had forgotten how 'oral' he was. He had always adored the tastes and scents of Shelley's cunt, how they varied according to the time of month and how recently she had washed. He loved going down on her in the evening, when she had washed in the morning. Too soon after a shower, and there was too little taste and scent, too late and they became too heavy. It was not an exact science, and variations were always a pleasure, but there was a right time. Precisely the time Maria was at now.

He licked voraciously and for what seemed an age, until he felt Maria's thighs clamp around his head and her hips push upwards. Juices flooded from her, and spasms wracked her body. He knew that, had his ears not been covered by her thighs, she would have been moaning or shouting as she climaxed. Her pussy tensed and released, and as her nectar poured freely, he wondered if she would have squirted, had his hand and mouth not been in the way.

He lifted his face, looking down at the full, plump lips, hard clitoris and winking hole, before raising his eyes to her face. Her head was back, eyes closed as she hyperventilated, chest heaving, tits shaking like blancmange. He watched as she regained her equilibrium, looking down at him and smiling.

"Your turn," she whispered, "wanna go on my boobs?"

It was his dream. She indicated that he should stand, and approached him kneeling up. Grabbing her breasts, she pushed them around his cock, and began moving up and down, rubbing her awesome tits over his rock-hard erection, then bending to lick his swollen, deep-red head, swirling her tongue around the hyper-sensitive skin.

Liam turned to look at his wife. She was still on her hands and knees, but now Mark had buried his face between her buttocks. In their earlier days, he and Shelley had tried rimming, and while she liked it, it was never really his thing. From what he could see, Mark had a finger in her anus, while licking the sensitive skin around it. Shelley, meanwhile, had a hand between her legs and was masturbating furiously.

As Liam watched, Shelley gasped and moaned, orgasm taking over her sensibilities, making her push harder into Mark's face, and liquid drip to the floor as her vagina flooded. As she moaned and bucked, Liam realised how long it had been since he had seen her cum like this, and felt a pang of guilt. Well - he was learning new tricks, and with other horizons opening for them, she would enjoy many more like this.

As he watched, Mark stood and began wanking furiously, suddenly groaning as his semen was ejected on to Shelley's bum, first hitting a cheek, then running down the crack in between. As he finished his ejaculation, Mark wiped his cock down the crack of Shelley's arse, then bent to lick his juices out.

Liam would have continued watching, but Maria had removed her breasts from his own member, and was now jerking him furiously. A familiar tightness took his groin and his stomach muscles went rigid. His buttocks clenched and he groaned loudly, looking down as his semen pumped onto the inviting shelf of the breasts below.

He watched as the liquid-gel rolled down the lengthy slopes, reaching a nipple, before his final spurts finished, and Maria wiped the head of his cock across the tip of each breast. Then, she took first one breast, then the other, and licked each nipple clean, smiling up at Liam as she did so.

The couples fell apart, both men temporarily spent, and sat looking at one another in some disbelief. It was Maria who broke the silence.

"Wow. And we haven't even fucked yet." They all laughed. "Tell you what. How about we see if we can get you guys hard again, then we can fuck properly. What d'you think, Shell?"

Shelley looked confused, so Maria clarified. "Liam, go and sit with Mark. Shelley come and sit with me. Perhaps us girls can give you something to watch."

At first, Shelley was like a rabbit in the headlights, but Liam made his decision. He stood, walked to where Shelley was sitting and helped her up. He sat where she had been previously, leaving her no choice but to sit with Maria.

"I'm guessing it's your first time," said Maria, "so let me take the lead. Join in when you're ready."

She leaned across, kissing Shelley deeply and taking a breast in her hand. As she teased Shelley's nipple, expertly squeezing and pinching, Shelley responded, finding Maria's mighty mammaries and playing with them, as, Liam assumed, she played with her own.

Liam glanced at Mark. He was stroking himself gently, a few final vestiges of semen clinging to his cock head. Liam decided to join in, gratified that his eight inches would look more impressive than the six or seven with which Mark seemed to be endowed.

The women had taken it in turns to kiss and lick one another's breasts, and were fingering each other, outer lips pulled wide as they reclined against the sofa, letting their husbands see their inner parts, flushed red.

Mark suddenly stopped his self-manipulation, and shuffled to a side-table. He opened the drawer, and pulled out two vibrators and two wands, leaning over to place them next to the women. Maria spotted his movement, and smiled at him as she glanced at the toys.

He then returned to the drawer, grabbing something else, which he showed to Liam - condoms. Liam hadn't considered safety, but was relieved - Shelley did not use contraceptives, as they had been trying for a baby for years - plus, as Mark and Maria had acknowledged they were swingers, it just made sense. Liam was, once again, grateful to his brother.