Brotherly Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria ceased her fingering and grabbed a wand, switching it on with a practised movement, before applying it to Shelley's clit. Shelley's eyes shot open as the sensations coursed through her body, and lifted her knees to open her thighs, and her pussy, even wider.

She used to have a vibrator, Liam knew - they had used it together a few times - but he did not think she did any more. Maybe she had one hidden away, for private use. He did not know if she had ever used a wand. He felt they were a more recent introduction to the plethora of sex toys. As Liam watched, he decided a shopping trip (probably online) was going to be necessary.

Mark leaned over to his brother. "We seem to have an endless supply of toys. Maria loves them." He whispered, probably trying to clarify the need for more than one of each. Liam needed no explanation - the items were clearly different - the vibs were different sizes, as were the wands, and, he guessed, they probably varied in intensity.

As he watched, Maria grabbed the smaller vibrator. He had expected her to replace the wand with it, but instead, she kept the wand pressed to Shelley's clit as she pushed the seven inch long device in as far as possible, and switched it on.

Shelley howled - there was no other word for the sound she emitted. A howl of sheer pleasure, and her juices seemed to bubble and froth around the vib. Maria was doing well to keep both items in place as Shelley's thighs writhed and bucked, and after a short time, decided to remove both.

Shelley seemed disappointed, wanting to climax - desperate for release, but as Maria's intent became clear, she mellowed.

Maria kissed her nipples, all too briefly, then worked down, quickly, across her stomach, bald pubis and between the spread, puffy lips. Her tongue thrust, immediately finding the swollen clitoris - utterly unmissable at this stage - and her fingers drove into the dark hole, which received them willingly and easily - two fingers, then three, thrusting rapidly - far more quickly than Liam would have thrust - and driving Shelley inexorably to orgasm.

As Shelley climaxed, Maria pressed down, determined to lap every bit of juice. It was a wanton, abandoned orgasm - moaning, shouting - Shelley lost all awareness of time, place and audience. She thrashed as Maria continued to work furiously on her pussy, determined that the pleasure should be total.

Eventually, both women calmed down. Shelley seemed spent, as small tremors wracked her body, but she raised her head, gazing at Maria, and mumbled. "Your turn."

Maria laughed. "You don't have to. But. Well. If you want to, I'm not going to argue."

"Oh yes," Shelley replied, "I want to. I wanna eat your pussy, use those toys and see you make as big a spectacle of yourself as I just have."

They both laughed. "Deal," giggled Maria, "then we get fucked - if those two are ready."

It was a silly question - both men were rock hard again, and more than ready - still - watching their wives a little longer was only going to make them even more ready - as long as they kept their stroking carefully under control.

Maria lay back, legs wide as Shelley picked up the wand and vib. She placed them nearby, deciding to begin by fingering the soft slit, fingers sliding between the puffy outer lips easily and smoothly. Her fingers spread the lips, making everything visible, all the deep red flesh within, every ridge and furrow, the stiff clit, the inner lips and the hole, so ready to be filled.

Shelley first rubbed over Maria's clitoris, determined to make her gasp and moan, before sliding two fingers inside, seeking the sensitive areas, curling her fingers and starting a rapid rhythm, sliding in and out.

"I learned so much watching Maria with other women," whispered Mark, and Liam empathised. His foreplay would be very different now - everything about their love-making promised to be different - better - more satisfying in every way.

Maria was moaning more deeply now, as Shelley slipped in the vibrator - a larger one - maybe nine inches (Liam worried that his eight inch endowment might not be satisfying after this, but dismissed the thought). It slid in and out, Shelley changing the angle slightly to ensure maximum impact, before grabbing the wand.

As when Maria used the wand on Shelley, finding Maria's clit was easy, as it stood out against the folds of slimy skin. Shelley worked Maria's cunt, thrusting and pressing as Maria thrashed and writhed, and as Maria had done before, once orgasm was inevitable, the toys were discarded and Shelley dropped her mouth to the yearning pussy, licking furiously at the clit, lapping juices as her fingers thrust in and out, a blur against perfect thighs surrounding them.

Then Maria climaxed. She gushed, the initial rush of liquid as she squirted catching Shelley unaware. She pulled back, the second squirt hitting her face, entering her mouth. Liam half expected her to spit it out, but instead, she swallowed - as she used to swallow his cum when he came in her mouth. She gazed up at Maria's face in awe - although Maria could not see her response, as she abandoned herself to spasms, moans and shouts.

Eventually, Maria settled, looking down at Shelley's dripping face.

"Oops. Sorry. Should've warned you. Doesn't happen every time - twice tonight's almost a record. Are you OK?"

Shelley laughed. "Fuck, yes. I want to do that. Can you teach me? I loved it - so cool."

The two women laughed and embraced, kissing one another on the mouth, sharing each other's tastes, before turning to stare hungrily at their men.

"OK, guys," vamped Maria, "your turn." She advanced on Liam as Shelley approached Mark, grabbing his cock, and positioning him on his back, so she could straddle him, first rolling on the condom, then taking him deep inside her, with a satisfied sigh. She began to rise and fall gently, fingering her nipples, pinching and rolling.

Initially, Liam noticed, Shelley followed Maria's lead, but after a short while, Mark began to take more control. He levered himself upright, so she was squatting on his thighs, before lowering her to her back. Incredibly, he remained inside her throughout as he began to thrust vigorously.

Maria remained in control. She rotated, showing him her firm, muscular arse, the dark hole in the centre very plain as she bent forward, forsaking her nipples to stroke her clit.

Now Liam sat up, tipping his partner to her knees, and although he fell out of her briefly, he quickly found himself back inside, as she presented her backside to him, firm and toned, as he fucked her doggy-style.

Alongside them, Mark and Shelley replicated the position, although Mark was openly fondling the rounded, full buttocks, luxuriating in their ample flesh, hands sliding deep between them, pulling them apart so he could look at the dark hole between. Liam and Shelley used to enjoy anal, but hadn't bothered in years. If her pleasure in Mark touching and looking at her was so great, Liam knew they needed to re-open that part of their sex life.

Maria moved forward, turning now, raising her legs for Liam to enter her on top. He dropped forward into the only position he and Shelley had used for years - then decided to vary things. He hooked his arms under her legs, lifting them over his shoulders as he continued to thrust, and she resumed her attentions to her clit - this time giving him a prime view of both his cock and her pussy as the two worked together. It was then he heard Mark's whisper:

"Is anal ok?"

Liam was about to respond, when he heard Shelley groan: "Oh, fuck, yeah!" He turned briefly to the side, seeing his brother withdraw and realign his cock, entering slowly this time, gently, as Shelley's ass was tight. She, meanwhile, began stroking herself, head down, weight on her shoulders.

As Liam fucked hard, he wondered if he should offer anal to Maria. He was happy enough with her pussy, but he had no problem if she liked anal. As if reading his mind, Maria whispered: "Up to you. Mark's obsessed with anal, so I get it all the time. It's nice to have my pussy used."

As the fucking continued, both women reached orgasms, again - not with the intensity of their previous climaxes, but still a shivering, mind-shaking outpouring.

Suddenly pausing, Mark looked across.

"Hey, bro. How about finishing together?"

Initially, Liam was not quite sure what his brother meant, and Shelley seemed equally confused, until Maria clarified.

"We hate wasting cum in little plastic bags, so we'd rather get rid of those. It's easy. You guys just jerk off into our mouths - and Shelley - don't swallow straight away. Hold it, and we'll swap."

The brothers stood, Liam over Maria and Mark over Shelley and stroked themselves vigorously. It did not take long. Liam finished fractionally before Mark, shooting his semen into Maria's willing mouth, which she rapidly clamped shut. Seconds later, Mark pushed his cock into Shelley's mouth, and Liam watched as she sucked hungrily, drawing out every drop, until Mark placed a gentle hand on her head, making it clear he had no more to give.

The women turned to one another, breast to breast, and kissed long and deep, tongues writhing and fighting as the cum mixed in their mouths, apparently seeking to divide it equally, before drawing apart and swallowing - a cocktail of familial DNA, blended from their husbands.

Finally, the couples withdrew to their marital partners, exhausted and utterly sated.

They chatted for a while longer, but it was tired and stilted, both pairs finally agreeing it was time for bed. Nothing but sleep was on any of their minds.

The following morning saw them convene in the kitchen. It was mid-morning. Liam was the last to enter the room, unsure of the protocols for the morning after fucking your brother's wife.

"It was great having anal again," Shelley was saying, "and I'd forgotten how much I liked being spanked."

After years of sex being a taboo subject, here was his wife discussing her kinks as if talking about the weather. Liam felt he had no choice but to join in - it was exactly what he had always wanted.

"I wish you'd told me," he declared, "we could have done something about it."

She smiled at him. "Well, now you know. And when we get home, we're having a long chat about what we both enjoy - and how we're going to go about getting it."

Liam smiled and nodded - it was exactly what he wanted.

The weather was glorious, and Mark proposed a day relaxing in the garden, to which all agreed. It was Maria who set the tone, gleefully stripping naked to enjoy the sun on her body. Shelley was not to be outdone, and quickly joined her. Mark looked at Liam and shrugged. "If you can't beat 'em..."

They spent several hours together, naked and comfortable, before returning inside for another session of partner swapping. After tea, Liam and Shelley dressed reluctantly, ready to go home. Mark and Maria also dressed, not through any sense of embarrassment, but because they wanted their erstwhile partners to feel comfortable.

They said farewell with long kisses and embraces - except for Mark and Liam, who shook hands as brothers - now closer than they had ever been.

"OK," said Mark, "so we're coming to you next weekend. Shelley's going to buy some sexy gear, and I'm bringing my camera. Let's get some lovely photos of Shelley - and maybe a few of the rest of us to start your photo collection. I'll try not to focus on her bum too much." He laughed, as Shelley slapped him playfully.

"As much as you like," she responded, "it's always nice to have my features appreciated, even if I don't like it much. Anyway, Liam can have a collection of Shelley's boobs - and believe me, I'll appreciate those myself."

They chatted on for a while, agreeing how it would be fun to meet some of the other couples Mark and Maria already knew. It seemed that a new lifestyle beckoned - and Liam couldn't wait.