Brotherly Love

Story Info
A brother is blackmailed into sucking cock on a vacation.
3.3k words
4.55
21.9k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cram213
Cram213
138 Followers

* All characters are at least 18 years of age *

By the time I was 19 years old, I had way more active of a sex life than I could have ever dreamed of, but it didn't look at all like I would have expected it to.

I was just over 6 feet tall, shaggy blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin, and had a slim build but a little meat on my butt. And while I watched straight porn all of the time, I had minimal experience with girls or women. However, I had essentially become an older man's teenage bitch within the past year (which is a story that will come at another time), and I had taken him in my mouth and my ass on numerous occasions. He clearly had the hots for me, and while I considered myself mostly straight, I had started to enjoy being his sex toy and letting him use my body for his own sexual pleasure.

And while we had been having sex for a while, it was my life's biggest secret. We had become very good at keeping things under wraps, as my life as I know it would be over if word got out.

My family would usually travel somewhere together on vacation for a week or two over the summer, and while the trip usually consisted of a lot of museums, hikes, and other activities that weren't exactly a lot of fun for a teenage boy, I never really had much choice in the matter. And it was that time of the summer where we were scheduled to go on our annual trip. The older man who'd been fucking me almost every day wouldn't be able to for the week. And while he's certainly miss having a teenage ass to fuck and mouth to service him on an almost daily basis, it would give my asshole a much needed break. And he would extra horny when I got back and certainly be ready to ravage me like never before.

We were staying in a hotel for the duration of the trip given how far we were from home. My parents along with my two youngest brothers shared a large room, while my older brother and I were entrusted with a separate room to spend the nights in.

The first several nights of the trip were uneventful, but the 3rd to last morning of our vacation is when things started to get interesting.

After stepping out of the shower in the morning, I noticed that the bathroom door was cracked open. That was strange, I thought to myself, as I was 99% sure that I had shut it all of the way, and it hadn't cracked open on any of the previous mornings we were at the hotel.

Not thinking anything else of it, I wrapped a towel around my waste and walked out into the main part of the hotel room to pick out some clothes for the day. I didn't think twice about covering up with anything more than a towel, as my brother and I were related and we were both guys.

My brother was just lying on his bed, and didn't pay him any mind as I walked around grabbing my things and preparing myself for the day. That is until I heard a few unusually heavy exhales coming from his direction. As I turned around my eyes almost popped out of head as I could hardly believe my eyes.

"Are you jerking off?!" I exclaimed, somewhat rhetorically, as I knew full well what he doing. His boxers were down and he was stroking a full erection while having just watched me bend over in a towel.

"Yeah, but don't mind me. I haven't cum in days, and I'm so backed up," he jeered, with a sly smile on his face.

"You're so fucking disgusting! What is wrong with you?" I asked rhetorically as my face cringed in disgust. "Put that thing away!"

"I'm enjoying checking you out. I like watching your sweet little ass prance around," he continued.

"You're gross, I'm a guy, and I'm your brother!" I exclaimed, still not believing what I was seeing. "Are you gay?" I said half mockingly, as I knew that he had maintained a steady stream of girlfriends over the years.

"No, but I know a warm hole when I see one," he replied in a more serious tone, with his eyes still locked onto my ass and his hand still stroking his growing erection. "I've spent enough time at an all-boys school to know how to get by and use what's available to me. And you're looking pretty hot today."

My jaw practically dropped to the floor, as I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Was my brother openly hitting on me with his cock out, while also admitting that he has had sex with guys before and now wanted to give it to me, his brother.

"You're out of your mind; I'm not touching you. Put that thing away, that's sick," I replied in earnest.

"Don't worry, I only want you to put your mouth on it," he said. "I know you've done that, and a lot more, before. So it's nothing new for you."

As I turned to look at him with a completely puzzled expression, he continued, "That's right, I know. You're phone started blowing up while you were in the shower, and out of curiosity, I took a look at your messages. And your "daddy" really has the hots for you. How long have you been letting him fuck you?"

My heart dropped and my body froze. My dirty little secret was out, and I was about to get blackmailed because of it. The older man who had been fucking me would send me dirty messages all the time, and had been doing more so recently because I wasn't around. I had my phone on me 99% of the team, so I never worried about anyone else seeing them, but I had clearly made a big mistake by leaving my phone on the bedside charger near my brother while I was in the shower.

"Don't worry, I just want you to bob your head up and down on my cock a few times. We can even turn off the lights so I can image you're a sweet young girl while you give me one of those blowjobs that your "daddy" seems to love so much."

I couldn't believe it, as my brother was for real. He actually wanted me to suck him off. But that was disgusting and wrong, and I cringed even thinking about it. There's no way I would ever do that.

But then again, what choice did I have.

"No way, I'm your brother, and that's fucking gross," I protested, although with a little less conviction in my voice than before.

"I'm sure mom and dad would love to hear how their son is secretly getting fucked by an older man, and is repeatedly getting used as his gay slut," he said after seeing the disgusted confusion on my face.

"Shut the fuck up! Do not tell them ANYTHING! And I'm not touching you," I exclaimed, putting up a final show of resistance.

"Alright, I'll put it away," he said with the sly smile still on his face. "But mom and dad are going to find out later today..."

It then started to dawn on me that I might actually have to do it; I might have to get down on my knees and blow my own brother.

"Just give me a little head. I'm not asking for much," he continued, seeing the gears turning in my mind. "And why not? It's not like you haven't done it before."

My back was against the wall, and I began to realize that I had no choice but to do it. There was just no way my parents could find out that I was willingly being fucked by an older man. I finally caved. "Just...this once," I said. "And just my mouth."

"Yeah, that's all I'm asking for," he said as his smile grew bigger and he removed his boxers completely from his legs. He was turning into such a cocky shit and I hated it. The last thing I wanted to do was blow him and feed his ego even more, but he had too much dirt on me for me to protest.

As I approach his bed, I looked up at the ceiling as I could barely comprehend what I was about to do.

"Loose the towel, you slut," he said as I neared him. As I was about to tell him off, he continued, "Uh oh, you better watch what you say, because I know your secret."

He clearly loved watching me squirm in discomfort and having complete control over me. I couldn't wait until this was over.

I did as I was told and dropped the towel to the floor, so that my pale, young, firm, and hairless body was now standing completely naked in front of him. His stroking quickened, as he clearly liked what he saw.

I glanced up at the ceiling, still tentative about what I was about to do. But I figured that there was nothing left to do but get it over with. I stepped to the edge of his bed, and then crawled onto it on my hands and knees so that I was between his legs.

"You're such a pervert," I said again, reemphasizing my distaste for the whole situation.

"And you're such a slut," he replied. And he unfortunately wasn't wrong. "Get to it."

I looked up at the ceiling once again, took a deep breath, and then leaned in so that my elbows were lying outside of his outstretched legs. He stopped jerking it and let it stand at on its own, fully erect and ready for some attention. I had to give it to him, he did have a good sized dick, and I would probably would have happily sucked him dry and enjoyed doing it had it belonged to anyone else.

Focusing in on the job at hand, I wrapped one hand around its base and took over stroking him. Jumping at my touch, he was clearly very aroused by the whole situation. After shifting my weight on my knees, I struck out my tongue and licked the top. But then I instantly pulled away. I didn't know if I could do this anymore.

"Come on baby, you've done it before," he encouraged.

"Yeah, but not to you! You're my brother. That's weird!" I starkly replied.

"Come on, it's not that bad," he said, actually with a hint of compassion in his voice. Although I think he was just eager for his dick to find a warm, wet home.

"Are you kidding me?" I exclaimed. I still could hardly believe what I was about to do. Shaking my head, and then clearing my mind, I stuck my tongue out and licked his tip again. Except this time I kept my tongue there. Maybe it wouldn't be that bad

I kept licking his tip and stroking his base until I finally wrapped my lips around his bulging cockhead and began to take him in my mouth.

"OHH shit," he moaned out in relief.

I continued to stroke his shaft with my hand, then pulled my head off of his tip and licked the underside of his shaft several times while I inhaled his musky scent. It brought back memories of the first time I sucked my older male lover off.

After several sensual licks, I placed my mouth back on the top of his bulging erection and began to work my head down on it. As I did so, he filled my mouth a lot quicker than I anticipated, as he had the widest, thickest dick I'd ever seen in real life. I closed my eyes as I struggled to take about half of him in, and started to slowly bob my head in a slow rhythm. Instinct was taking over, as although very few people knew it, I had given plenty of blowjobs in my life.

"Uuhh, you're so big. I can't even fit it all in my mouth," I mumbled after I pulled my head of his now slimy erection as I panted heavily to catch my breath. I couldn't believe I was complimenting my pig if a brother on how well endowed he was, but it was true. It wasn't my first rodeo, and I still couldn't fit him all in. If only this gorgeous meat stick was attached to someone other than him, I'd be in heaven. Heck, I'd probably already be riding it with my ass.

Seeing his dirty smile, I got back to work and opened my mouth wide for him. I took a little over half of his length into my mouth this time, and held my head down on it for several moments as my tongue slurped back and forth.

I know he had something about turning the lights off so he could imagine that I was a girl and I could imagine that his cock belonged to someone else, but I'm glad they were left on. There was something incredibly hot about glancing up at him while I repeatedly took his penis into my warm mouth, our eyes locking as we engaged in incestuous brother-on-brother sex.

"Suck my balls," he insisted when I next came up for air. "Tongue them and suck them. And look at me when you do it."

Obeying his command, I did as I was told and tongue flicked one of his balls before taking it in my mouth and sucking hard. I looked up to see him smiling down at me. I did the same to his other ball, but spit on it before taking it fully in my mouth while never missing a stroke of his cock. He continued to stare down at me with lust in his eyes.

"Put me back in your mouth. I want to feel my cock head hit the back of your throat," he said. "I love how much you love to suck my cock. You're my cock slut now," he continued. That last part scared me, as he made it sound like he'd have me suck his dick whenever he wanted from this point forward. This was a one-time occurrence in my mind, and he was lucky to get his cock in my mouth on this one occasion!

Being too horny and caught up in the moment to protest, put my mouth back up above the tip of his cock, spit on it one more time so it was slick as possible, and went back in with a newfound vigor to either deep throat him, or at least come as close as humanly possible. I closed my eyes and gradually worked my way a little farther than before with each bob of my head, while simultaneously churning the base of his shaft with my right hand.

After several attempts I pressed my mouth as far down onto his erection as I could until his engorged tip was pressing against the back of my throat, and then I held it there for a few moments. While doing so, I glanced up at him and saw that he was in a state of pure ecstasy, which made me feel good about my oral skills.

His hips began to gently thrust up, forcing even a little more into my mouth. He hand then moved to the back of my head and held me in place as he slowly mouth-fucked me. Starting to lose my breath, I closed my eyes and took as much of him as I could as he held my head down on him for all I was worth. I don't think I'd ever had so much cock in my mouth in my life.

My lungs felt like they were on fire when he finally let me up for air. As I tried to recompose myself as quickly as possible, I kept stroking him until I was ready for another round. Once I had some oxygen back in my lungs, I wrapped my lips back around the tip of his cock and waited for him to push my mouth back down, which didn't take long at all. He guided my head back up and down a few times, as I let him take complete control of face fucking me.

"That's it, suck your brother's dick. You want my cum, don't you? Tell me, tell me what you want, slut," he said.

I was still a bit taken aback by his aggressive tone. However, instead of disgusting me even more, it was actually beginning to turn me on. I guess my inner sub/bottom was starting to come out, and I was now starting to want his cock more.

"Yes baby, I want your cum...Give my your cum baby," I pleaded in between moments of having my young mouth filled with his thick cock. And to think that the other hotel guests were a thin hotel wall away as he prepared to cum in my mouth, and I prepared to take it. And the door wasn't locked, so a maid or any other family member who was on the trip could have walked in at any moment to see the two of us naked, in the same bed, in the heat of incestuous passion.

I then heard him moan loader than he had moaned all day - certainly loud enough for the neighbors to hear - and he grabbed my head and thrust his hips up into it. I felt his cock enlarge in my mouth and begin to spasm, and I braced myself for what I knew was coming. Soon my teenage mouth was filled with stream after stream of hot, creamy jiz. A lot of it hit the back of my throat and was quickly swallowed down, while some oozed down the inside of my cheeks and the sides of his shaft onto his crotch.

He hadn't lasted long, and he clearly was backed up from the mouthful I received. I held my head in place and let him pump every last drop of his man juice into my mouth, which took a little while. I still could hardly believe that it was my brother's cum that was filling me up. Once he was done and his cock became too sensitive to keep in my mouth, he let my head up.

"Now that's a good slut," he said as he caught his breath. "Now clean yourself and get dressed for the day."

Crawling off his bed and doing as I was told, I gave him a little show of my naked body with his cum dripping down my chin while I gathered my clothes.

"You mean you don't want to cuddle and kiss?" I said sarcastically before shutting the bathroom door behind me.

As we went about our day, I couldn't stop thinking about the morning's events and the dirty little secret I was walking around with. And while it was incredibly taboo, I found it turning me on; feeling kinky and slutty. Just the thought of having my brother's penis in my mouth and him shooting a load down my throat made my cock twitch. Only he and I knew that his semen were still swimming around in my stomach at that very moment. And if there had been someone around to fuck me in the ass (who wasn't related to me), I would have been ripe for the taking. And now all I could think about was what the last 36 hours of our vacation was going to look like, as we still had two nights to spend together in the same room.

Cram213
Cram213
138 Followers