Brotherly Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, yes... Uh, very complementary," he replied. He didn't add that the thong showed off her tight butt perfectly. Maybe too perfectly.

"Oh, I should be helping you in the yard."

"No, not dressed like that!"

"Why? Inappropriate?"

"No, too distracting."

She smiled at the compliment. And was satisfied with the clear effect she had.

She arranged the lounge chair to get a better look at him working, than for the sun; then enjoyed the show. And she couldn't help noticing him taking peeks at her.

Sunday, Brian suggested a day hike in the foothills. It was a nice trail and the weather ideal. On the way back, she took his hand. It was a little gesture. But for both, it evoked more than sibling affection.

That week, Alicia started her new job. Brian decided she needed her own bank account; one that could be joined with his. And, as she had means, a credit card of her own.

"Just use it wisely," he rejoined, when she signed the forms.

As the week wore on, Alicia's feelings were changing. Curling up with him on the sofa Thursday to watch a game, she was feeling like Brian was more than a brother. A soulmate of sorts.

"No dates?" she asked.

"Haven't found anyone."

She admitted she liked that, then felt she was being selfish. She wanted him to herself, yet knew a guy like him needed a love life.

Another week started, and both fell into a routine and Alicia loved it, being part of his life. Her thoughts turned to wanting more from the relationship. Yet, she feared it. She feared how he would react if she truly pressed him.

By Friday, she was determined. She readied herself, braless in a tank top and shorts. Over dinner, Brian opened a bottle of wine. Despite his demand of only one glass for her, she filled hers up again, when his back was turned. She was steeling herself, hoping to find the courage she needed. If he did reject her advances, she could beg for forgiveness. And she saw, or at least imagined, that his own feelings were changing.

When Brian settled on the sofa to watch his game, Alicia stood there, building her courage. She walked up to him, and as he was expecting her to sit next to him as usual, she sat in his lap.

"Ali?"

"I just wanted to try out your lap."

"Uh... Ali."

Yet, he made no real protest. That was enough for Alicia. Putting her arms around him, she kissed him, gently, letting her lips linger.

"What's this about?"

"You don't like it?"

"No, Ali... I mean..."

She wasn't going to give him a chance to reply and kissed him again, longer this time. And she liked it, a lot! He didn't press, yet he didn't push her away. He simply let her kiss him. The kissing was unlike any she had with boys. He was letting her have her way.

After a minute or two, she pulled back, gauging his reaction.

"Ali, perhaps we shouldn't be doing this."

"I like it. And I think you do, too."

"Yes, Ali, you are very beautiful. I just..."

That praise was all she wanted. She kissed him again, more passionately this time. And she could feel him reacting, as well. He still let her take the lead. And giving her that control only made him more desirable.

She could see he felt the same. She guessed it was a sense of responsibility to her that held him back. Alicia was going to break it, and to leave him no doubt as to what she wanted.

She straddled his lap and locked her lips on his again. Then she felt his arms around her. That simple feeling seemed magical to her. It encouraged her more and she probed his mouth with her tongue.

And Alicia was right. Brian's sense of responsibility to his sister was dissolving in the face of her attentions to him and the longing for her that had been building these past few weeks. All he felt now was her body close to his, and her lips on his. And in his love for her, to let her take this as far or short as she wanted.

They kissed a long time, Brian continuing to let her lead. They lost track of time when Alicia stopped and put her head in his neck, whispering his name.

"Ali, Ali, listen to me. Are you sure about this?"

She looked him in the eyes, "Oh, yes! And don't tell me you don't want it either!"

Alicia kissed him again, enjoying the feeling of his hands gently caressing her back. It seemed to her even his touch was perfect. And for Brian, to hold her close, to feel her body, was exquisite.

"God, you feel good," she said, putting her head in his neck again.

"Ali, we can take this as far as you want. Understand? Ali, I have to ask, I mean... How far have you gone with a guy?"

"You mean, am I a virgin?" She looked at him sheepishly. "Well... I haven't gone all the way. I jerked my boyfriend off a couple times. And he felt me up."

"So you are a virgin. Ali, let's take this slow. You're my sister. I don't want to hurt you or do anything you'll regret."

"Half-sister!" she corrected him.

But the more freedom he gave her, the more she wanted him. "There's one thing I want," she told him, "I want to see you naked!"

Alicia pulled his shirt off, and Brian soon found his belt unbuckled and fly unzipped. With his shoes off, she started pulling his pants off. There it was, his hard cock popped out. She tossed his jeans aside and paused to admire his nude body.

"Fuck, you're hot!" she giggled, as her hand started gravitating to his manhood. "And you're hard. Don't deny it's because of me!"

"Gonna keep your clothes on?" he smirked.

With a mischievous smile, Alicia stood and pulled off her tank top, pausing a moment to let him get a good look at her breasts. Then, with a single move, her shorts were at her ankles.

As she stepped out of them, Brian exclaimed, "God, you are beautiful!"

Alicia could listen to his praises all night. She sat next to him, and they kissed as skin pressed against skin. Her hand found his cock, and the chance to touch it excited her.

"Brian! Fuck! I love your body!" she said, as her hand played with his hard shaft.

"One part, it appears," he quipped.

Alicia giggled and let her hand explore. She felt his abs and his chest before her hand gravitated to his cock once again.

She realized he was admiring her body but not touching her. She put his hand on a breast. "Yes!" she sighed at his touch.

His hand explored her, tracing a delicate line over her slim body. She closed her eyes, taking in every movement of his fingers. She felt him move close and his breath on her neck followed by a little kiss there.

"Mmm... Brian..." she swooned.

He put his hand under her chin. "Ali," he whispered, before kissing her sensually.

She was his at that moment. He kissed her face and her neck before moving to a nipple, kissing and licking it, before sucking on her small, firm tit. She realized his hand was on her thigh, gliding delicately over it.

She looked at him, trembling. He asked, "Do you want me to?"

Her answer was to lean back and part her legs. He looked deeply into her eyes as a finger parted the entrance to her core. As his finger probed deeply into her womanhood, Alicia shuddered. She was primed to cum at this point. He kissed her and licked her neck as his finger gently massaged her clit.

Her breathing became erratic, and she pulled him in, kissing him wildly. With her body squirming, he could tell she was close and quickened his work.

"Oh... Oh, yes...! " she cried out, arching her back. Her body spasmed in ecstasy as the orgasm washed over her.

When it passed, she kissed him passionately, then giggled, "Fuck... Oh, fuck!" She threw her head back and laughed. "I've never felt one like that!"

Then she turned serious and faced him. She grabbed his cock and began stroking it. She wanted only to make him cum, to please him the best way she knew.

Alicia kissed him, then licked his neck, imitating his own actions as she continued stroking his cock. She looked into his eyes with a passion that sent him reeling. His own passion was already soaring and her attention to his rod had him ready to explode.

"Ali!" he murmured.

"Cum!" she commanded, before kissing him hard.

She felt his cock throbbing in her grip as he groaned and turned to see the first spurts of his cum splash on his chest. She pumped and pumped, eking out the last of his sperm.

"That was great!" she squealed, pleased at making him climax.

"Oh, God! You have no idea," he muttered, as he regained his senses.

She smeared his cum over his chest and abs, admiring her accomplishment. But she wasn't ready to taste him, and Brian would never ask her to.

She sat by him, playing with his flaccid cock, looking over his handsome body and pleased with her ability to get him off.

"I guess I need a shower," he said, smiling at her.

"Can I join you?"

His smile was answer enough, and the two shared the shower together for the first time, kissing and soaping each other up until the hot water ran out.

"Can I sleep with you?" she asked, as they dried each other off, fully knowing he wouldn't say no.

Alicia curled up next to him in his bed, skin-to-skin. The pleasure of sleeping with someone -- and someone she loved -- for the first time.

"Brian?" she whispered, stroking his chest, "I love you."

"I know Ali, I love you, too... But... I don't know what to think."

"Brian, nothing to think about. You wanna make me happy?"

He gave her a gentle smile.

"Well, this makes me very happy. I like making love to you. And now, sleeping with you!"

"Go to sleep, Ali," he whispered, with a hug.

She snuggled close, enjoying the feeling of his warm, nude body next to hers.

*****

Brian woke Saturday and found Alicia still asleep, looking angelic. Any misgivings about them being lovers had vanished. He felt for her too much, both physically and emotionally. If she wanted it, that was enough for him. And, he had to admit to himself, she was hot!

"Morning, beautiful," he whispered, kissing her shoulder and neck.

"Mmm..." was the response, pulling his lips to hers.

They kissed awhile, as she wrapped her arms around him.

"Make love to me again," she whispered.

He pulled back the covers to expose her nubile body. That and her thin bush gave her the air of someone younger than her eighteen years.

As his fingers glided down her body to between her parting thighs, his tongue traced a line down her neck to a nipple and started sucking on it.

She moaned lightly as his finger slipped past her already wet entrance. He soon had her in a frenzy as he worked her clit while kissing her and sucking her small, pert tits.

Her body tensed as she gasped to another orgasm, as Brian took great pleasure in seeing her as a passionate woman.

When she recovered, she reached for his cock.

"No, later," he said gently. "We have all day."

While he liked having her jerk him off, his thoughts were on moving her on and wondering if she was ready.

"Come, let's eat," he declared, as he put on sweatpants.

The coffee was ready when she arrived in the kitchen. He just stared at her in that chemise.

"Damn girl!"

"Like it? I've wanted to wear it in front of you for some time now."

They ate and looked at each other like new lovers do. She teased him with her eyes, enjoying how he looked at her.

Finished with breakfast, Alicia sat in his lap and kissed him. "You said we had the whole day. Brian, you've had plenty of girlfriends. Show me how."

"Ali, have you watched any porn?"

"Yeah, with a boyfriend. He liked it, but it didn't do anything for me."

He sat up, lifting her in his arms. "I'll find something you may like."

He carried her to the living room, and settling her on the sofa, set up the TV. He found a nice, romantic, one-on-one scene he hoped she'd like. He sat next to her, holding her close, as the action built up. Alicia was all eyes when the buff guy went down on the woman.

"That's fun to do," he whispered, licking her ear.

The woman on screen was squirming and moaning, and Alicia was squirming with her, clearly turned on by the action.

When the lovers switched, Brian waited to see how Alicia would react when she watched a cock getting sucked on.

"Fuck..." Alicia murmured, as the woman on screen slowly bobbed on her lover's cock, making eye contact the whole time.

"Do you like that?" she asked Brian.

"Especially the way she's doing it. Yeah, that's hot."

Alicia spied the bulge in his sweatpants and giggled to herself.

When the action was moving to fucking, Brian paused it. He didn't want to rush things. Besides, there wasn't a condom in the house.

"Why don't we go back to bed?" he whispered, tonguing the nape of her neck.

She jumped up and grabbed his hand. The little lesson had just the effect he hoped for.

In his room, Brian tossed his sweats aside, then began undressing Alicia. His hands glided over her body as her negligee slid off. The two fell to the bed, embracing and kissing wildly. He pressed Alicia to her back, and kissed and licked his way down her body, until he was kneeling between her legs. He looked over her slim body before bringing his lips to her thigh, as Alicia watched in anticipation.

Brian licked the delicate skin of her inner thigh, followed by her bush. He took his time. He wanted her on edge a bit before diving in. And he could see it was working as she could barely contain her breath.

"Oh, yes!" she cried out, as his tongue slipped into her sheath.

Her reaction was more than he had hoped for as she writhed, grabbing his head and grinding her pussy into his face.

"Oh my God... Oh, fuck... Oh..." she gasped, to a crushing orgasm.

He had tried to pace it, but her passion could not be contained.

He paced his tonguing of her pussy as she came down, then slowly built it up until she was squirming again. Eventually, she came again as his tongue lashed her clit furiously.

"Brian... Fuck... Stop a minute!" she begged, with a laugh.

He kissed her thigh, grinning at getting her off like that.

"Come here!" she ordered, pulling him up for some passionate kissing, driving her tongue deeply into his mouth. She was delirious with passion and threw him on his back.

As he had hoped, she worked her way down his body, making love to every inch of it. She knelt between his legs, and admired his body, feeling the lean muscles of his legs and abs, until her hands landed on his hard cock. She leaned forward and held it up. She had never had a chance to see a cock up close like this, and examined it before giving it a kiss.

She licked the shaft, causing him to sigh. That was all the encouragement she needed. Alicia let the head slip past her lips and took it as far into her mouth as she could.

Brian murmured her name as she let it slip out of her mouth. The look of pleasure on his face was everything to her. She stared at him, bobbing on his rod, imitating the woman in the video. Her hand found his sack and fondled it, bringing moans from him. It encouraged her more and she quickened her pace.

"Ali. Oh, fuck... I'm..."

She wanted it more than anything and continued sucking his cock. She felt it throb, followed by his sperm shooting in her mouth. She swallowed it all, tasting a man for the first time, and taking delight in his groans of pleasure.

His rod was spent, yet she still sucked on it, giddy at sucking a guy off, and better, her special man.

"Ali... Fuck... Ali, it's okay. Come here."

She released his manhood from her mouth and kissed it, giving it one more look before climbing on top of him and kissing him lovingly.

"Did you like it?" she smirked.

"Ali, you need to ask?"

"Brian, fuck me! I want it!"

"Ali... First, guys need a little time. Besides, I wasn't expecting to make love to you. We don't have any protection."

She pouted, but accepted the fact. So, she settled for kisses and the feeling of his skin on hers. And he caressed her body, particularly her tight, little butt. They spent much of the afternoon hugging and kissing, enjoying the simple pleasure of being together.

"We seemed to have skipped lunch," he said quietly, pulling her close.

"This feels too good," she replied. And after a minute, "Yeah, my stomach is growling."

So, they got up to dress. Brian grabbed his jeans only to feel a hand on his ass as another wrapped around him. "I love your body!" she hissed.

"Mutual," he replied, turning to pull her close and pressing his cock against her body.

They dressed, with Alicia finding a sexy top and short skirt.

"Damn, girl. Expecting me to take you out?"

"You take your other girlfriends out. Why not me?" she asked seductively, her hand on his chest.

"Think you have me wrapped around your finger?"

To which she kissed him in reply.

"Okay. What would you like?"

He took her to a steakhouse. And as they were shown a table, Brian noticed the careful glances, pleased that his younger sister could attract such attention. They flirted over dinner, then she took his arm as they walked to the car.

On the way home, he made a stop at a pharmacy.

"What did you get?" she asked.

"You need to ask?"

Barely in the front door, they couldn't keep their hands off each other.

"Here," he said, handing Alicia the paper bag from the drug store.

"Fuck, yes!" she exclaimed, seeing the box of condoms inside.

She practically dragged him to his room. Inside, she stripped, then turned to him.

With him soon naked as well, Brian hugged her, saying, "No rush, Ali."

He moved behind her, his hands exploring her body, tongue licking her neck. Alicia was eager, but Brian took control. Her feelings were changing, she was surrendering to him. He was the one person she truly trusted, right then, she felt like she was entrusting her body to him. Wrapped in his arms, his tongue delicately tracing the line of her shoulder, Alicia felt like melting in his embrace.

He laid on the bed, pulling her on top of him, where they kissed lovingly at first, his hands getting the chance to feel her heavenly body, particularly her tight, little butt.

They were soon kissing passionately. Brian wanted to pace the night, to make her first time special and ease her into it.

He ordered her to sit on his face.

Bright eyed at the suggestion, she lowered her eager pussy on his awaiting mouth. "Oh, yes..." she hissed, closing her eyes.

She ground on his face as his tongue probed her inner core. She looked down at his eyes blazing back. The intensity of them, along with his expert tongue, gave her a shudder.

Brian loved how quickly she got aroused. She started moaning, grinding her clit on his tongue. Then the orgasm hit, his hands reached for her hard nipples. She gasped and spasmed to Brian's delight.

Breathing heavily, she looked at him, still giving her sopping pussy a tongue lashing.

"Fuck! Brian, I want your cock inside me!" She climbed off him as he grabbed the box of condoms from the nightstand.

"You can have the honor," he teased, handing her a packet.

Alicia looked at his engorged manhood and sucked on it a bit before putting on the condom.

Brian lay back, legs over the edge of the bed. "'Sure, about this?" he asked wryly, knowing there was no stopping her. "You should be on top."

Alicia knelt over his rod, holding it to her entrance. She closed her eyes and lowered herself onto it, feeling it penetrate her very essence, as Brian watched, his hands reassuringly on her waist. He saw her wince, then a smile grew on her face.

"You okay?" he asked, sitting up and putting his arms around her.

"Yes... Yes... Oh, God! You're inside me! Brian!"

"Hold still," he asked. "Let me feel myself inside you."

Alicia looked into his eyes, trying to hold on to this most intimate moment. She started rocking and brought her lips to his. She wrapped her arms around him, her face in his neck, and started riding his cock. He simply let her do whatever pleased her.

She was riding him faster, her eyes closed again, focusing on every sensation of her first fuck. And shared with someone special. He lay back, letting his hands explore her body and enjoying the erotic scene of his little sister driven wild by his cock buried inside her. She rode faster, beaming at him as she enjoyed his hands on her body, his cock inside her.