Brotherly Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pace increased still, and her breathing became erratic. When he saw she was close, Brian sat up and held her just as her body began to convulse in ecstasy. She was moaning in pleasure, grinding on the cock burrowed deep in her womb. Brian, who planned to hold back, lost control as his own orgasm hit, grunting as he lifted his hips, trying to get deeper in her. Feeling him cumming hit Alicia, bringing more waves of pleasure to her.

She held him tightly as the climax ebbed and began sobbing into his neck.

"Ali? Ali? All right?"

"Yes..." she sobbed, trying to collect herself. She buried her face in his neck for a minute. I have you inside me! Fuck..."

She kissed him, overwhelmed by the experience.

"And you came, too! Inside me!"

Brian patted her butt, indicating it was time to climb off. She saw the condom was full of cum.

"Did I do that?" she laughed, pulling it off his shrinking cock.

"Yes! That's what you do to me!" he declared, pulling her to him for a slow, sensual kiss.

Alicia swooned. She had just consummated her love; she had just fucked her brother. Her feelings, her emotions were a blur. She only knew she wanted to be with him to love -- and be loved by him.

"I want to suck on your cock," she said, with a look in her eyes. She slid down to his member, still slippery from his cum. She licked it clean before sucking it into her mouth, watching him for his reaction.

Brian let out a deep breath. A few days ago, Alicia had only had a few encounters with men. Now, she was a tigress, able to wrap him around her finger. She slowly sucked on his cock, hoping to pleasure him, and hoping to get him hard again.

Brian watched this nymph make love to his cock. He still found it hard to believe. She was so beautiful in his eyes. And so innocent, despite her sexual appetite. A twitch came from the back of his mind, he should be protecting his sister, not making love to her. But her clear desire to please him -- to make love to him -- as well as her tongue sliding up the length of his cock, vanquished these thoughts.

He grabbed her head, gently guiding it. "Fuck, Ali... You are so beautiful," he muttered.

She could never get enough of his praise, his love, and his clear lust for her. Ali continued sucking his cock, feeling the blood surge in it. Slowly, it came to its full glory, and she took pride in making it happen, in arousing his passion.

She let his hard cock slip from her mouth, taking a moment to admire it, and her work at getting him hard.

"Love it!" she exclaimed, licking it. "Another condom! Quick!"

He was quite happy to obey and handed her another packet. She slipped it on his throbbing cock, and this time, he felt he could take the lead.

"Here, this way," he ordered, positioning Alicia on all fours.

He knelt behind her, his hands stroking her petite body. "You are so beautiful," he whispered, kissing her back, an arm around her tight stomach.

The anticipation of Brian penetrating her again was unbearable. She felt him position closer to her, followed by his shaft at her vestibule.

"Fuuuuck..." she moaned, collapsing into the pillow as his cock slowly drove home.

He pulled out, only to drive to the hilt again. In and out. He took his time, relishing in the pleasure of his rod deliberately plunging in and out of his lovely sister, admiring her tight little ass, holding her narrow hips as he ground his rod deep inside her.

For Alicia, the experience was exquisite. In and out, the feeling of being penetrated by him was heaven. His fingers moved to her clit, making her gasp.

"Brian..." she murmured, dreamily. "Yes... Oh fuck..."

He carefully increased the pace, doing his best to pleasure her. For Alicia, there was nothing he couldn't do to please her. Her moaning revealed her sexual state. But he persisted in fucking her at a measured tempo.

When he could see her ardor was gathering, he quickened his work, until she was moaning uncontrollably.

She cried out, her hand clutching the pillow as wave after wave washed over her. Brian pounded her hard at this point, driving her climax further.

When her orgasm passed, he pulled out, his rod still hard. He rolled her over, and Alicia found her brother on top of her.

"Alicia..." he whispered in her ear, as his erection probed for her entrance.

"Yes!" she hissed as his cock drove in deeply. Her hands clawed at his back, his tight butt, willing him deeper.

"Yes... Yes..." she murmured, lost in passion for him. She wanted to feel him cum again, to feel that most intimate act, a man could give a woman.

"I want to feel you cum," she whispered, as Brian pounded her pussy with growing animalism. She could feel it, his lust, his desire to release his seed. "Yes... Yes..." she repeated.

"Fuck!" he croaked, taking deep thrusts. He was cumming, and Alicia held him tightly. The joy of simply feeling him cum inside her was enough for her.

"You didn't come?" he asked breathlessly, when it was over.

"No. It was enough that you came inside me. Oh, Brian!" she cried, hugging him.

Her emotional state, as well as his, was a bit too much for him. So, he put his head next to hers, feeling her hands caress his back.

They lay this way for a while, neither wanting to move, until Brian remembered there was a condom to deal with.

He rolled off of her, and Alicia made the ritual of taking the condom off and tossing it to the floor.

She snuggled close to him, "You made me a woman." She giggled.

He felt she was already a woman but understood her meaning. The last flicker of his guilt vanished in the knowledge that she wanted this to happen. For him to be the one to take her virginity.

They lay together until the time came to get ready for bed, from then, a bed they would share for some time to come.

*****

Sunday morning, it was Alicia who woke up first. She turned to find him still sleeping. She simply admired him. She was in love. She didn't care that he was her half-brother. His clear love for her, his tenderness, and his hot body were not to be denied.

She traced his chest with a finger until he stirred.

"Morning, brother," she whispered with a kiss.

Brian put his arms around her, and the kissing became more passionate.

"Are there more condoms?" she teased, licking his neck.

They made leisurely love, Brian eating Alicia to one climax before fucking her to another. They changed positions and continued making love until she came again. A climax heightened by his own.

"Ready for breakfast?" he asked, looking down at this angel he had just fucked, sweating from the passionate session.

He climbed off her and the ritual of her removing the cum-filled condom followed.

They showered together. And after, Alicia put on one of his T-shirts.

"Damn, you look hot in that!" he declared.

That was praise enough. His T-shirts would be her morning attire from here on out.

With breakfast over, and a few more hugs and kisses, Brian declared more yard work awaited. He was late in trimming the roses and had more lawn to mow. She offered to help, but Brian suggested her sunbathing was 'inspirational.'

To his surprise, she came out stark naked, smirking at his looks. "If I'd have known we were to be lovers, I'd have dispensed with the bikini earlier."

That night, they made love again, with Alicia insatiable at having Brian's cock inside her.

*****

Monday, routines started as both headed to work. That evening, Brian found Alicia in the kitchen, preparing dinner.

"I could get used to having someone else cook," he said, hugging her from behind and kissing her neck.

His affectionate nature made her lose concentration. "I'm... willing to do... my... fair share. Fuck! Brian!"

He slapped her butt before grabbing a beer and sitting at the kitchen table to admire his stunning sister.

As she started serving dinner, Alicia started, "I saw your doctor today. Very accommodating. Gave me a few minutes for a quick consult."

He looked at her, waiting for the rest.

"Gave me a prescription... The Pill," she smirked. "My period should start soon. Then after, you can fuck me all you want. Like that?"

Brian pulled her hand to his lips. "Do you?"

They made love again that night, trying different positions. But Alicia got her greatest pleasure feeling his body on top of her, as his cock plunged deeply into her core.

Tuesday evening, Alicia announced her period had started. But she knew, when it was over, she could truly have him inside her. That night she wanted to please him. And despite his protests that she didn't have to, she sucked him off, swallowing every drop of his sperm.

The rest of the week, Brian convinced her to hold off. So, they cuddled and kissed each night, as sexual tensions rose.

Friday, Brian took Alicia to a French bistro.

"Sorry you can't have wine," he said, taking a sip of his.

"I'll just sit here admiring my lover," she said seductively, leaning forward to let him get a good look at her plunging neckline.

As they slept together that night, Alicia knew she was ready. Yet, she waited. Somehow, the light of morning would be best.

Saturday morning, Alicia woke early and headed to the bathroom. When she returned, she leaned against the doorway a minute to admire him as he slept. A smile grew on her face, knowing what was coming. She walked silently up to the bed and carefully pulled back the covers to expose his nude form. She kissed his neck and chest, working her way down his body as he stirred.

"Ali..."

"Morning, Brian. I love your body," she replied, as her lips reached his hip. She held his manhood up, looking it over. 'My cock! It's mine!' she thought to herself. She gave it a kiss, followed by her tongue running its growing length.

"God, Ali! No one would know you were a virgin a short while ago."

His growing erection slipped between her lips, causing him to moan. His cock! she imagined it soon inside her. She slipped a finger in her slit, feeling how wet she was, how eager. Alicia bobbed on his manhood a while longer, until it was like a rock.

"It's time, Brian. I want to feel it inside me!" she purred, as she straddled his hips.

Alicia looked at him as she held his shaft at her vestibule, wanting to see his face as she let it plunge to her depths. She could see the anticipation in his face, making the moment electric. Both sighed, as his cock slid past the velvety folds of her womanhood while his hands held her hips, wanting to feel his cock deep inside her welcoming core.

"Oh, God! Brian..." she murmured, throwing her head back, enjoying the intense feeling of his bare cock buried inside her. She leaned down, giving him a sloppy kiss, before sitting up and riding him.

His hands explored her irresistible body, focusing on her pert tits. The feeling of her riding his cock, and her luscious body in reach made it difficult for Brian to keep control. But he desperately wanted her to cum first.

He didn't have to wait long when his thumb found her clit, giving her a jolt. It made her ride him faster. And when Alicia started taking deep breaths, Brian anticipated her climax.

"Fuck, yes! Cum..."

She squealed as her body spasmed, grinding on his cock as a fabulous orgasm hit her. When she heard him grunting, Alicia opened her eyes to see his expression as his cock unleash his load in her womb. He was cumming inside her! Her orgasm, and his thrusts as he pumped his seed into her made her dizzy with joy.

Her climax ebbed as did his thrusts and she looked down at him, filled with love, as well as lust.

Catching her breath, she put her hand on her belly, giggling, "I have your cum inside me! Some of you inside me!"

"Ali!" he called out, pulling her lips to his. They kissed for a long time. And enveloped in his arms, she felt a satisfaction unlike anything she'd felt before.

"I don't want to get up," she murmured, her head on his chest.

"We could resume after breakfast," came the reply as he kissed her head.

As she released his shrinking cock from her sheath, a load of cum dribbled out and onto him. It was all the excuse she needed to lick up his seed.

They showered together with Alicia unable to resist feeling his soapy cock getting harder. After, he put on shorts, and she put on one of his T-shirts that she knew he found sexy.

Over breakfast, they looked at each other, smirking in the knowledge of their illicit love, and its consummation that morning. When they finished, Alicia put the dishes in the sink then walked sultrily over and sat on his lap, a hand on his chest.

"You mentioned something about resuming?"

Brian picked her up and carried her to the living room and sat on the sofa with her in his lap. He pulled her T-shirt off and started kissing her passionately before sucking on a nipple, feeling it get hard. As much as she liked the foreplay, Alicia wanted more and put his hand between her thighs.

Brian understood, and standing, tossed his shorts then lay on the sofa, beckoning her to sit on his face. Alicia sighed as his tongue slid past the curtains to her essence.

She came twice, then begged to feel his cock inside her. Soon, she was straddling his lap, rocking on his manhood deep inside her, and wrapped in his arms, completing the experience. They fucked a long time like this, enraptured in their carnal union. Neither wanted to change position. Face-to-face and lips-to-lips, Alicia wanted to hold on to this moment.

Yet, passion drove to the breaking point. Brian came first. And as his sperm filled Alicia's womb, hers followed. And when it passed, they held each other, basking in the afterglow.

The rest of the day was spent sunbathing and holding hands or caressing each other.

They resumed passionate lovemaking that night, their desire for each other seemingly unquenchable, with Alicia in a frenzy to feel his cum inside her again. But Brian prevailed, eating her to more orgasms before taking her from behind. There was something about her tight butt and slim hips that fired him up.

Alicia came again, but Brian continued to pound her until she pulled away. "I want to look into your eyes!"

She took charge, pressing him to his back and straddling his cock, sighing as it slid home again. She locked eyes on his, as she rode his shaft.

"Fuck! I love feeling you inside me!" she gasped.

Brian simply smiled. He couldn't help but enjoy feeling his cock in his little sister, made even more intense by her unbridled lust.

She leaned down to kiss him madly, still riding his cock. She whispered in his ear, "I want to feel you cum inside me."

He was trying to pace himself, but Alicia's begging for him to plant his sperm in her drove him crazy.

"Oh, fuck! Ah, Ah..." he groaned, thrusting his hips as he unleashed his seed inside her womb. His arms wrapped tightly around her, he continued thrusting, deliriously driving his semen into his sister's welcoming core. And his animalistic passion drove her mad with lust as well and she came hard, knowing her beloved brother's seed was filling her.

Both were spent. But Alicia simply lay there, her head on his chest, feeling his cock inside her, and knowing his sperm was, as well. She kissed him tenderly, then looked at him, trying to convey what words couldn't. And he felt it, too, a secret bond between them.

She refused to budge and fell asleep with his manhood still inside her.

*****

As the morning sun filtered into the room, Alicia felt a gentle hand gliding over her back.

"Hmm..." she hummed, feeling the warmth of his touch.

"You are so beautiful, Ali," he whispered, as his fingers caressed her skin.

"Mmm... Never stopped telling me that," she muttered, as his touches seemed paralyzing.

She rolled over and pulled him in for a long kiss. "Make love to me," she whispered.

Brian laughed. "Didn't you get enough last night? You may have drained me!"

She was going to find out. Pouncing on his cock, she began sucking on it as he fell back, groaning to the pleasure of Alicia's mouth. As she expected, he was soon hard.

She rolled to her back and feeling her wet slit, demanded, "Now, fuck me!"

He was certainly not going to refuse her that, and the two made passionate love as Brian brought her to one orgasm before the second triggered his.

"Oh fuck, Ali!" He laughed at the end of their session of wild lovemaking. Then he turned serious. "I've never felt like this with any woman!"

Alicia hugged him hard. His words were like magic to her, and she understood.

A Sunday awaited and over breakfast, admired her lover and wondered if this was how newlyweds felt.

*****

The summer was in full bloom as July rolled into August. And their passions were unbridled, making love almost every night. Alicia could never get enough of his cock inside her, and especially his seed.

On one Saturday night in August, they made love again. Alicia was eager to get him off and sucked on him until he came in her mouth, satisfied in knowing the pleasure she was giving him. Next, it was her turn, as Brian ate her pussy with gusto, knowing all her buttons, brought her to multiple orgasms, something he never tired of seeing. The rest of the night was spent fucking and feeling that most intimate union two people could have.

After planting his seed inside her womb again, Alicia lay beside him, feeling the body of the man that meant so much to her.

Brian held her close and kissed her head, "Ali, you... I mean, we should understand. This can't go on forever. You must know that."

"Why? I love you!" she retorted.

"Ali! I love you, too. I've never... I've never felt like this. But you'll be in school soon. Lots of guys. Believe me, they'll be drooling over you."

"So, you want me to fuck other guys?"

"Ali! Shit! Don't be like this. What I'm trying to say... Look, you're not bound to me. And we're siblings!"

"Half siblings!" she reminded him.

"Close enough. But you're not bound to me, understand? You may meet someone. And you should feel free..."

"And you? Do you want to fuck some other cute girl?"

"Ali! Don't be difficult. Ali..." he whispered. "I do love you. Fuck! I don't know what I want. But you. I want you to know you are free. You're not bound to me. Ali, you're eighteen."

"And nine months." she added.

"Yes. And there are lots of other guys. You may come to like one or two. Understand?"

After a few minutes of silence, she replied, "I understand."

With her head on his shoulder, she was doing her best to stifle her tears. Yes, she understood. She understood he was giving her her freedom anytime she wanted. But the effect was to make her love him all the more.

----------------------

Author's Note: The story may end here. Or there may be more, depending on the response.