Brotherly Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess not." Ben agreed.

They dropped the subject of Frank at that point although it was still on Abigail's mind when she got into bed later that night.

The things she had done with her brother-in-law were one thing but what her husband wanted, for her to submit to their randy neighbour, was something else altogether. Frank disgusted her and she was horrified at herself for the way she had so readily submitted to him in his garden on the night of the party.

Even more concerning to her though was her ready acceptance of Ben's wishes to let the loathsome older man fuck her. She should rebuff any advances from Frank but she knew she wouldn't, she was becoming a complete slut and she wouldn't say no to him.

That night, in bed, she lay awake for some time, pondering everything she had done or, possibly, would do, wondering what depths of depravity she might succumb to until she eventually drifted off to restless sleep.

****************************

Ben found his wife sitting in the kitchen, drinking coffee and typing into her mobile phone, when he finally got up out of bed and wandered downstairs the following morning.

"Morning gorgeous, who're you texting?" he enquired looking over at her as he poured himself a cup.

Abi glanced up from what she was doing "Nathan. Just telling him that he can come round later."

He grinned and picked up his own phone "In that case I guess I'd better confirm that I'm going to the pub with Frank."

"Oh, by the way, while you're out can you pick up a bottle of wine to have with dinner tonight. Please." She pulled a face at the mention of their neighbour before finishing off her morning coffee.

"Sure. Anything in particular?"

"Just a white thanks." She stood up and left him alone in the kitchen as she disappeared out of the door, throwing back over her shoulder, "I'm going to go and shower now as its nearly ten o'clock and I want to be ready for your brother."

Once she was out of the bathroom Abi brushed her hair and put on some light make-up; thickening her lashes with mascara she added a dark eyeshadow and a lip gloss, before getting dressed. Electing to keep her outfit simple she settled on a black thong under some tight denim shorts with a loose-fitting white crop top that left her flat stomach exposed.

Checking in the mirror she took a second or two before, deciding she was satisfied with how she looked, heading back downstairs, ready for her brother-in-law. As she got to the bottom of the stairs, she could hear her husband talking to someone in the living room and, thinking that Nathan was early, she walked nonchalantly in to their lounge find that Ben was actually chatting to their neighbour, Frank.

"Oh... I'm sorry... err... hi Frank... I thought you were umm... were someone else." Abi blushed and hurried back out into the kitchen leaving the two men to talk.

"Hi sexy. Looking particularly gorgeous today." The older man said to her departing back.

There was around half-an-hour or so for her to wait for Nathan to arrive and, not wanting to be around Frank, she left her husband to chat to him. Staying out of their way, she occupied herself with tidying up in the kitchen keeping her back to the doorway.

"Oh, you surprised me!" she giggled, jumping when she felt a pair of hands slide around her going up under her top to cup her bare breasts.

Her husband kissed her neck as his fingers squeezed the firm modest mounds.

"Behave yourself Ben, Frank might come out here and catch us." She sighed and leant back against him as he teased her aching nipples into firm points.

"I doubt it. He just went out to buy a bottle of wine." Frank whispered in her ear, kissing the soft skin at the nape of her neck again.

Abigail tensed but she didn't pull away from the thick fingers that were assaulting her tits, pinching and rolling her swelling teats as the dark circles of her areola puckered around them.

"We... we... shouldn't... Ben..." she groaned, closing her eyes and enjoying the sensations radiating out from her sensitive nipples, "He'll... he'll be... back... soon."

The lustful voice in her ear whispered enticingly again "He won't be back for a good ten minutes at least. That's plenty of time for you to suck me off whore."

Despite being insulted by the words he used she didn't resist. There was no point trying to as she knew that she wouldn't be able to stop herself submitting to him.

Turning her around to face him he pressed on her shoulders, guiding her down onto her knees. Automatically she reached for his belt and zipper, as she looked up at him, quickly unfastening his pants and freeing his thick cock into her small hand.

"That's a good girl. You know what to do." He leered down at her as she started to pump his rapidly growing shaft, her slim fingers barely fitting around two thirds of his substantial girth.

Glancing up at him again, her eyes met his and she shivered with revulsion as she lowered her mouth onto his cockhead. Her lips sliding over the crown and sealing under the ridge while her tongue lashed across the little slit.

"Oh god yes... you dirty little scrubber, suck it! Suck it like the fucking slut you are." he continued to abuse her as she drooled saliva onto his dick.

"Ummmffff... Guurrrrrmmmmm... Urrrkkkkk." Abi spluttered and coughed as she sucked on his prick urgently trying to make him cum before her husband returned.

"Fuck yes. Take it deeper you dirty little tart." Wrapping her hair in his fist he yanked her towards him forcing the mushroom shaped head of his cock deeper into her throat.

"Guuuuurrrrrggggggggg!" she gagged, choking on the thick length of man meat stretching her lips into a wide O.

Standing over her, his hand guiding her movements by tugging on her hair, Frank grunted loudly as his release beckoned. While kneeling before him Abi could feel his dick swell and throb in her mouth, the vein pulsing while his balls swung against her chin.

"Shit... shit... shit... aaaahhhhhhhhhhh fuck... I'm gonna... cum!" he pressed her to him plunging his cockhead further down her throat as his prick erupted.

"Uuuurrrrgggggggggg... Glllluuccckkkkkkkk!" her eyes widened, the copious load of man cream flooding down her gullet forcing her to swallow repeatedly.

Frank held her in place until the last drops of sperm oozed from his softening cock onto her tongue. Then finally satisfied, he slowly withdrew his flaccid manhood allowing her to lick the head clean as she gazed up at him.

"I always knew you were a right little scrubber from the very first time I saw you." He sneered at her as he zipped himself up, "I'm gonna enjoy fucking you."

Disappearing back into the living room he left a disgusted Abigail to struggle up onto her feet, wiping her lips on the back of her hand. She had barely had time to make herself presentable when she heard Ben's voice in the adjacent room moments before he appeared with a bottle of wine in hand.

"You left me here with him on purpose." She whispered, glaring at him angrily and snatching the bottle off him.

Her husband grinned at her and winked cheekily "True. Not complaining, are you?"

She couldn't help but giggle at his lack of remorse, dropping her anger and kissing his cheek, "No I guess not, it's what you want. Anyway, there wasn't time for us to do a lot."

"But something did happen?"

"You know it did. You knew I wouldn't be able to say no to him despite the fact I think he's horrible." She told him honestly, "But, as we didn't have long, he just made me suck him off."

"Good girl." Her husband commended her, "We'll get off to the pub now. Have fun with Nathan."

He kissed her cheek and headed out with Frank in tow.

Alone she sat in the kitchen and took a moment to contemplate what had just happened with her neighbour and how her husband had engineered them being left alone. She should have been furious with Ben but she knew it was inevitable, she couldn't resist the older man's demands although, for the life of her, she didn't understand why. The degrading comments he made, the way he spoke to her, it all made her feel so aroused.

She had been sitting there, reflecting on her neighbour and his hold over her, for less than ten minutes when Nathan knocked at the door and interrupted her pondering.

"Has Ben gone?" were the first words he uttered when she let him in the house.

Abi laughed "Stop worrying. Yes, he's gone to the pub but, I told you, he's ok with us doing this."

He grinned sheepishly "I know but...."

"But nothing. He's ok with you fucking me and giving up your virginity to me." Abi ran her fingers lightly across his chest.

"God, I want to fuck you again so badly." He pulled her against him, kissing her firmly.

For a moment she kissed him back, their tongues merging together.

"Patience." She eventually pulled away and took his hand, leading him up the stairs to the bedroom.

Letting go of his fingers, once they were in the room, she stepped away from her brother-in-law and started to strip. Easing her top of over her head she motioned Nathan to wait before slipping her shorts and thong down her legs to kick them aside.

"I want you to eat my pussy." Abi told him bluntly as she laid back on the bed and opened her legs wide in invitation.

He moved towards her his eyes fixed on the pink treasure between her legs. Then dropping onto his knees, he ran his hands lightly up her legs towards her glistening slit.

"Go slowly and tease me." she whispered as he moved to lick her pussy straight away.

He stopped and changed his approach, starting to kiss the inside of her soft thighs instead, "That's better that's how girls like it. Slow and tantalising."

"Mmmmmm... yes, that feels so good." she sighed closing her eyes and enjoying the feel of his lips on her flesh.

Obeying her explicit instructions Nathan's fingers brushed her outer lips making her shiver with expectation while his tongue traced circles on her skin as he gently worked his way upwards.

"Oh yes, yes... just like that." squirming on the bed she grabbed his hair and groaned.

Abigail's brother-in-law proved to be a quick learner and she could feel her body responding to his provocative touches, her juices starting to flood her pussy making the tops of her thighs slick and sticky. The closer he got to her cunt the more she gasped wanting him to lick her centre and at the same time wanting the torment to continue.

Teasing her his lips almost reached her aching slit before kissing back down her legs, leaving her panting for more.

"Please... touch me... I need you... to... aaahhhhhhhhhh!" the final moan came as Nathan rasped his tongue along her dripping crevice, from arsehole to clitoris, making her spasm with delight.

Driving his tongue into her pussy he wormed it deep inside her before returning his attention to her clit. Teasing and nipping her engorged bud with his teeth, he reached up to grope her tits pinching the sensitive nipples.

She stopped telling him what to do and, moaning deliriously, started to lose control to the pleasure he was creating in the pulsing nub that was at the centre of his attention.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhh yes oh yes.... oh fuck! Do it like that!"

Abi's hips jerked up off the bed and her back arched while her fingers twisted in her brother-in-law's hair as he drove her rapidly towards her first orgasm.

"Mmmmmm... Ummmmmm... Hmmmmmmm!" licking along her juicy cleft he alternated between her labia and her clit, creating undulating waves of ecstasy in her slender frame.

Throwing her arms out wide she gripped the bedsheets tightly, her head thrown back with her long dark hair fanned around it, her eyes closing as she whimpered with delight.

"Yes, oh yes, yes, yes.... don't stop... don't... fucking.... STOP!" her thighs clamped against his head as she screamed and bucked in total delight.

"Ummnnghhmmm... Mmmhhhmmmmm!" flicking her swollen nub with his tongue Nathan felt her respond as the surge of gratification radiated out through her.

"Oh fuck... fuck, fuck, oh... fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk." Unable to hold back Abi's climax finally ripped through her body making her cry out with satisfaction as Nathan greedily tongued her gushing cunt.

Leaving her panting on the bed, slowly recovering, he stood up and started to undress, peeling off his shirt before unzipping his pants.

"Wait... wait... I want to suck your dick." She started to struggle up onto her arms.

"Uh-uh, I need to fuck you Abi." Her brother-in-law grinned and shook his head as he finished stripping off, "After yesterday I need my cock inside you again."

Abigail didn't argue with him, instead she simply laid back and spread her legs compliantly, "Then you had better come and fuck me."

Lowering himself between her splayed thighs Nathan guided the tip of his hard prick between her outer lips so it nudged into her entrance. Then gazing down at her he paused, leaning in to kiss her fervently, as her arms encircled his neck.

"Yes... oh yesssssssssssssssssssss!" she moaned as moments later he drove his hard length deep into her dripping pussy, splitting her wide open on his erection.

"Uhhhh... ahhhhh... unghhhhhhh!" grunting loudly, his arse began to rise and fall between her spreadeagled thighs.

Pinned under him Abi responded eagerly, jerking with every stroke, her modest breasts crushed against his chest, "Yes, yes... oh fuck... yes... yesssssssssss!"

Not holding back, Nathan began to fuck her harder, drawing back and plunging in again, and again, as he quickly settled into an easy rhythm, the bed starting to creak gently in time with his thrusts. Writhing under her brother-in-law she took every inch of his hard throbbing meat, wrapping her legs around his while her red painted nails clawed his shoulders.

"Fuck me... oh god, don't stop... just fuck meeeeeeeeeeee!" squealing and squirming Abi took his vigorous pounding, his hips slapping hers every time he filled her.

Spearing her dripping pussy on his hard rod the eighteen-year-old Nathan hammered away at his sister-in-law, his prick pumping forcefully back and forth into her slit while her labia clung to his hard meat cushioning every firm thrust.

"Aaaahhhhh... fuck, oh fuck... I'm... oh god, I'm... I'm" Abigail thrashed under his body her legs splayed out wide as her climax surged outward from her core.

"Oh god Abi... Abi... I... I... aaahhhhhhh... yessssssssssssss!" Nathan buried his length inside her pussy one last time as it pulsed, swelling even larger, before spurting his semen deep into her womb.

"Cuuummmmmiiiiiinnnnnngggggggggggggg!" her high-pitched shriek resonated off the walls as Abi came for the second time, her vaginal muscles clenching on his large 18-year-old dick.

Clinging to each other, their perspiration-streaked bodies pressed together as they came simultaneously, Nathen's cock spasming inside Abigail, filling her with his man cream.

Collapsing on top of her he gasped breathlessly, trapping her beneath him until his prick softened and he had recovered sufficiently to roll over onto his back. Next to him Abi turned onto her side and snuggled in against her brother-in-law, her heart still thumping twenty to the dozen against her ribcage.

"Fuck... that was awesome Abs. You really are something else." Nathan finally managed to speak.

She giggled, lightly running her fingers over his body "Aww thank you baby. That was fun."

"I think I need to practice eating you out though." He told her frankly.

"I'll look forward to that." she chuckled before pushing herself up off the bed and making her customary dash for the toilet.

Satisfied for the moment Nathan laid back on the bed and sighed, smiling contentedly to himself.

"Jesus, how much of your stuff did you put in me?" Abi shouted from the bathroom, "It's still running out of me."

"Sorry." He called back to her, "Guess I was a pretty horny."

Walking back in to the bedroom she started to pick up her clothes, pulling her thong up her legs as she began to get dressed.

"We should make ourselves decent before Ben gets back." Abi suggested fastening her shorts.

"Sure." He agreed getting off the bed and rummaging for his own clothes.

Once they were decent, they headed down to the kitchen where Abigail made them both a coffee.

"When can I fuck you again?" Nathan asked her pointedly as he perched on one of the stools at the counter.

She thought for a moment, taking a sip from her mug, before answering "I suppose I could finish work a bit early tomorrow and stop by your parents on the way home but we wouldn't have long."

"And if I want longer with you?"

"Jesus you're insatiable." She laughed, tossing her hair back.

Her brother-in-law grinned "I'm 18 and I've just discovered sex, what did you expect."

Abi giggled sexily "Ok, well I can always take a half day off work. Maybe on Wednesday and you could come here."

"Perfect." He grinned, "And you're sure Ben won't mind?"

"No, he'll probably work late or arrange to go for a beer so we can have plenty of time alone."

"Seriously?" he looked at her in surprise.

Abi smiled "Yes seriously. He wants this as much as I do."

Just then the front door opened and Ben called out "Hey babe, I'm home."

"We're in the kitchen."

"How are you two?" He asked as he walked through to join them.

"We're good, aren't we?" Abi turned towards her brother-in-as she answered.

"Oh... err... yeah... we're... f... fine." Nathan stammered and blushed profusely, avoiding looking at his brother.

"You had a good time then?" Ben grinned as he went to pour himself a coffee.

"We certainly did, didn't we?" Abigail directed her question at a mortified Nathan.

"I... err... umm... yeah, yeah... we... err... we did." he looked nervously at his brother.

Ben slapped him on the shoulder "She's something else, isn't she?"

"Err....." Nathan was speechless.

"When are you two getting together again?" Ben continued ignoring his younger brother's obvious discomfort.

"I thought I might drop in at your parents place on my way home tomorrow." Abi answered quickly, "Just for an hour. Then I might take Wednesday afternoon off work...."

She paused and looked directly at her husband.

"If that's ok with you, that is." She continued after a moment or two.

Sitting opposite her her young brother-in-law didn't know where to look, his face turning white as she made it plain to her husband when she was intending to fuck his brother again.

"Yeah, that's cool with me. You don't want to give the boy blue balls, do you?" Ben laughed at his own joke.

Abigail giggled "He'll have to make his own arrangements in a couple of weeks when he goes off to uni."

Blushing crimson Nathan spluttered "I am here you know."

The three of broke down with the giggles at this point and it was a couple of minutes before they recovered their composure.

"You really are cool with all of this Ben?" Nathan asked his brother still quite incredulous at his acceptance.

"Absolutely. Its Abi's fantasy being fulfilled and I get the benefits." He grinned at her.

Nathan stood up, "I guess I had better get going. I'll see you tomorrow, Abs?"

"You will." She got up and came across to show him to the front door, giving him one final kiss before he left.

Coming back into the kitchen she slipped her arms around her husband's neck and gazed up into his eyes.

"Jealous?"

"A bit but mostly I'm turned on." He admitted.

"Care to show me?" Abigail giggled.

Ben turned her around and slapped her rear "Get your backside upstairs and I will."

"Promises, promises." She called back over her shoulder as she made a dash for the stairs with her husband close behind.

12