Brothers

Story Info
Little brother spy is punished for it.
2.3k words
4.47
7.9k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aug 30, 2022

I was standing naked, unseen, jerking my hard cock, watching my older brother disrobe his girlfriend while he fingered her hot cunt.

I was a regular little pervert even before this -- I used to run around naked at night in our neighborhood and, for the last year, after my 18-year-old neighbor and I learned about masturbation, I used to jerk off at my neighbor's houses, masturbating naked in public -- I had just recently started producing cum... But I loved the danger of "exposing" myself while actually not really being seen. It made me hard and hot.

Now, my oldest brother was leaving the next day to join the army to fight in Vietnam, and my mother had sent me down to our dark basement rec room to tell my brother it was time that his girl went home. I couldn't resist - I took off my shorts and t shirt and stood naked on the steps, my 18-year-old hard on already stiff, listening to see if I could hear them... I could. There was the rustling of clothes; moans; and I thought I heard her halfheartedly protest "No."

Naked, with my heart pounding, I snuck around the doorway, into the almost dark rec room and peeked around the corner into the dark "make out den" my older brothers had made.

My brother and his girlfriend, Gina, were too engrossed with each other to see me peering around the corner.

Gina was naked from the waist up, her tits exposed, and her skirt was bunched up around her waist; Jeff had already taken off her panties and his hand was rubbing her wet sex. I could see her hand was around his hard cock that was also rubbing against her naked thigh as he fingered her cunt. I could barely make out what they were doing but the smell of her fuck juices was a pungent odor that was like nothing I had ever smelt before.

I was fucking mesmerized.

And my cock was so fucking hard.

I stroked my stiff meat, unconsciously standing in the opening, watching them passionately making out. I was breathing heavily when my brother kicked off his pants and rolled over on top of her outspread legs.

"No. Oh Jeff. No. oh.. oh.... Ahhh, ahhh... no..." Gina moaned as my brother's naked ass moved and his hard manhood probed at her wet slit.

I leaned forward, wanting to see more, smelling her cunt juices, masturbating furiously, squeezing my cock and balls, jerking my prick. This was the first live sex my adolescent eyes had ever seen and the sensory overload overwhelmed me. The only thoughts in my head were watching them almost fuck and my steel hard cock.

"AAAHHHHHHHHH" I cried out, suddenly, doubling over, clutching my organ as my world exploded with ecstasy while I orgasmed, my seed shooting from my young manhood.

"UNNnnn, uhh, uhh," I grunted as my whole body spasmed in orgiastic bliss.

My naked body convulsed as my boy cock rippled in hot fire and pleasure.

Both Jeff and his girlfriend finally noticed me.

"JEsus Jeff! It's your little brother!" his girlfriend cried out pushing him away from her body, trying to cover herself; trying to get up, freaking out at the sight of this naked boy masturbating in front of her cunt... as I came...

"Damn it!" Jeff cried in frustration, seeing me, watching me jerk as the pleasure rolled from my cock to the rest of my body.

My head snapped up and saw their angry faces. Even as my cock was still throbbing in orgasm, I jumped back behind the wall and yelled "Mom says it's time to go!"

I grabbed my shorts off the stairs and pulled them up, licking the cum off my hand as I ran to my own room, where I locked the door and turned off the lights.

My heart was pounding and, still trembling, I squeezed my still throbbing dick, wet with my cum and moaned... I lay there in a stupor, still fucking hard, almost asleep, until... Jeff came to my room and knocked on the door.

I tried to ignore him, but he whispered through the door, "If you don't open this, I am going to beat the shit out of you."

I got up, still naked and hard, and opened the door.

Jeff walked in and turned on the light and glared at me.

"First of all, if you ever tell anybody about anything, I am going to beat the shit out of you. Is that understood?"

I nodded mutely. He seemed really pissed.

"You are such a fucking pervert. I can't believe what you just fucking did."

Jeff stared at my naked body, my hard peter bobbing under his gaze as I waited until I couldn't stand it anymore and I started to apologize, "I'm sorry Jeff," I whined, "I didn't..."

"I was going to fuck her," he said interrupting me, his voice low with menace, "I would have been fucking her in five minutes if you hadn't walked in. I'm going in the fucking army tomorrow. It could be a fucking year before I get laid, you fuck dick. I might not be fucking until I get some whore in Vietnam you little fucking prick! You cocksucker!!!"

He was really angry, and he reached out and grabbed my hard penis, squeezing and twisting it so that I groaned in pain.

"UUUooohhh," I moaned. "I'm sorry. Please. I'm sorry."

"Yeah, I'll bet you are. You will be too. You're a fucking faggot pervert, aren't you little brother? You want to see my fucking dick when it's ready to fuck? Here."

Jeff unbuckled his pants and pulled them down, exposing eight inches of hard meat. His cock looked enormous. His balls hung heavily from his veined meat. I stared at his rod, like a deer caught in the headlights, amazed at how thick it was and looking at its large, bulbous head.

Again, my chest was tight and I was having trouble breathing at the sight of his protruding fuck meat. I was ashamed at my reaction and felt utter embarrassment that my brother should see me fascinated by his cock as I stood there naked, my own hard on twitching and bobbing.

"Get on your knees" demanded my brother, pushing my naked body to the floor and drawing my face towards his huge cock.

My mouth was hanging open in stupor as he brought his cockhead to my lips.

"Lick it," said my brother.

Again, lost in sexual lust, my entire naked body pulsing with heat, I parted my lips and licked the underside of his cockhead. I could smell his sweat sex pheromones and his girl's musky cunt scent still lingered as the tight pressure coursed through my crotch. I kept licking at it, tonguing his piss slit and then swirling around his hard shaft. I ran my tongue down almost to the base of my brother's rock-hard meat and then back up. A clear viscous fluid was leaking from his cockhead. He grabbed my head and pulled my still frightened face onto the fat tool of his man meat. His hard prick thrust between my lips as my mouth stretched to accommodate him. He kept on pushing into his little brother's face until he reached the back of my throat.

"GGHHHHHHghghhh" I gurgled, gagging.

He was choking me with his cock, but he didn't care as he held my head and shook his hips, forcing his thick, 8-inch member painfully into my throat, cutting off my air, until his balls were smashing my chin. I had to puke. I couldn't breath! Drool ran from my mouth as I choked and gagged...

"GHHHGHGHHGHGHHHHH" I tried to beg, impaled me on his throbbing tool.

I heaved when he finally withdrew his cock, spattering mucus and throw up on his cock but, he wouldn't let me spit it out. He left it in my mouth, forcing me to breath in my bile...

"I said lick it," my brother demanded menacingly, withdrawing all the way.

"Please," I said, still coughing up my stomach juices. "Please..."

"Lick it good before I choke you on it again!" he told me.

I reached out and swirled my tongue around the head, still retching, trying to keep him from killing me by choking me to death with his turgid member. I sucked on Jeff's swelling cockhead, grateful to be able to breath. He let me ease my sore throat by letting me grab his cock, trying to work it in and out of my mouth without letting it hit the back of my throat.

Then, I shuddered and gasped again as he pulled his hard shaft out of my fuck mouth and then slammed it in again, worming it deep into my throat again, cutting off my air, stretching my boyish lips. Again, he pulled all the way out and again he thrust it all the way in bruising my tender throat. He held me there as I struggled to breathe again.

"Yeah, fucking little brother, you really like cock, don't you?" Jeff stated savagely as he cut off my air and I gurgled for breath.

"Ughghhhhhhhh" I gasped as he withdrew his massive tool again, pulling it free of my mouth.

He started slapping my face, wet with sweat and saliva, with his heavy cock, the thick precum smearing my cheeks. Even though my throat was burning, my own rigid cock pulsed with lust. I didn't understand. I wanted his cock. I stuck out my tongue as he rubbed his prick against my lips.

"OOooooohhhhhh" I moaned, now reaching for his thick rod at my oral fuck hole, licking his cock head.

"You like that, you faggot, don't you" said Jeff as he thrust his meat into my mouth again and started fucking my face hard, using his little brother's mouth like a cunt. I gagged repeatedly as he fucked my throat, his full length disappearing between my boyish lips to the hilt, but this time I wanted him in me; I wanted his fuck tool to sear my throat.

His balls slapped hard against my chin, his pubic hair smashing into my nose as I struggled for breath, trying to catch small gasps of air as the full length of his thick dick popped in and out of me. The feelings in my naked body became a raging torrent and I began to shake, my gasping pants for air barely enough to keep me going. I tried to suck his man cock deep, my cheeks hollowing and filling with every thrust of Jeff's hips. He began to fuck faster and faster into me, battering my lips and throat with his hard driving manhood. My mouth overflowed with saliva and mucus, dripping onto my chest and cock. Suddenly, I could feel Jeff's cock growing and expanding as he buried it deep with my constricting throat, skewering me without mercy. I fought to breathe as my brother erupted into the warm wet cavern of my sucking mouth, his thick, hot liquid flooding my throat.

"AAhhh fuck Ahhh fuuuucckkk faggot Ahhhhh" my brother moaned as his cock pulsed in my mouth.

My cheeks expanded like a balloon on the great gushes of sperm that spurted from his ejaculating penis. Again, I was almost retching, overloaded, feeling like I was going to black out from lack of air, choking, as he pumped his fiery load into me. I felt his cum bubbling in the back of my throat, being forced up into my nasal passages, and into my nose as he held me fast. It squirted out the corners of my mouth around his pulsating cannon, adding to the fluids dripping onto my chin and naked chest.

"Uggggggnnnnnn" I gagged as his overloaded balls emptied their hot juices into my abused body.

I was choking but I was fisting my own cock and I went over the edge, cumming again even as I felt like I was blacking out...

When he finally pulled his meat from my cum filled throat and I collapsed onto all fours, gasping for breath, coughing up his cum, feeling it drip out my nose.

I was thoroughly fucked.

I was sobbing and coughing, the hot tears mixing with sperm and spit as my cock continued to twitch and pulse while I gagged up Jeff's sperm and my stomach bile...

After a minute, Jeff said: "Come here and clean off my dick."

Too mind blown to resist, still gasping and coughing, I got back on my knees again and let him rub his half hard penis all over my face, smearing his cum and mixing it with my tears. It felt so good. I could breathe again and I liked the feel of his cock on my cheeks. I started rubbing my face on his prick and crotch until he slid it once more between my lips, coating them with cum again. I again stuck out my tongue and started licking his meat while at the same time touching my still vibrating, wet cock...

"Oh oh oh ohhhhh" I squeezed myself hard feeling like I was still cumming... while Jeff let me lick and suck him clean without forcing more of his thick meat into my mouth. When I finished cleaning the cum off his dick, he pulled away.

"Damn," he said. "I wish I had known what a cocksucking faggot you are... I could have really used your queer ass... Well, maybe when I get back... Good night Greg,"

And he walked out my door.

I knelt there in my room, still hard in spite of my orgasms, my throat sore from my brother's cock, my face and body wet from cum and spit, with his jiz still leaking out my nose...

I wanted more...