Brothers and Sisters Ch. 08

Story Info
Full house. Parents visit ends and sibling sex begins again.
2.9k words
4.68
18.9k
25

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8 -- Parents Visit

I discovered that awkward moment when I was introducing 'Mom and Dad'. I didn't know whether to use their first names -- Nora and Hal, or say Mr. and Mrs. Wolcott, or even Mom and Dad.

Dad saved me as he put his hand out to Dave and said, "It's Hal and Nora, please -- all of you. Matt you can use our first names, too, if that's any easier for you." He laughed.

"Thank you."

The twins were ecstatic about their rooms, but resigned to give up one of them for mom and dad's visit. The other room still needed a bed. That didn't curb their bubbly nature. Fortunately, they didn't give the slightest hint that anything sexual had gone on during their visit eight months earlier. They were incoming college freshmen with that wonderful air of innocence. They'd be living with relatives 'off campus'.

Anna and I, along with Dave and Penny as our boyfriend and girlfriend, took the twins, mom, and dad out to dinner. There was polite conversation about our unique housing arrangement. Since Dave was the real estate mogul that had found us the place, we let him wax eloquent about the local housing market and how he'd discovered this perfect deal for three close couples and two college students.

Anna played the dutiful girlfriend to Dave, occasionally answered questions asked of him before he could. Penny was doing the same for me. We suggested favorite drinks and meals for each other. It was obvious that we'd been living together for quite some time. None of that seemed to bother our parents; it was what the situation was and nothing to get upset about.

The twins seemed not to mind being shuttled off to be with Dave and their older sister. They'd bond with Anna after a long hiatus. They unpacked a few things so they had some clothes, and then eventually bid goodnight to everybody and went off to the other part of the large house.

In the morning, I could tell that Dave had fucked all three women staying with him. He was obviously in recovery mode, and also needed that caffeine hit first thing in the morning before he went off to his real estate office. Apparently, the fucking went on well into the night. I was sure my parents didn't notice.

Anna had to open up the store where she worked. She took our mother with her explaining that she could use her car to come back to the house and enjoy the pool whenever she was ready. Mom expressed interest in joining the homebound contingent for lunch.

I had a Zoom conference for two hours in the morning. My dad had never seen a Zoom call, so I let him sit outside the camera range for a bit as the engineering team I was on talked about a shopping center project that PR2 Engineering had just been hired to work on by the architectural firm. It was a big deal for our firm. I was totally responsible for the electrical part of the project, and I'd even gotten one person to report to me. Marie, of course, was our project secretary.

Marie sat in on the Zoom call with me since she was also on the project team. No one asked how we happened to be sitting next to each other for the call when we weren't in the office. Eventually, Dad got bored and went out by the pool to read on his iPad.

I took Dad, Mom, the twins -- who'd just gotten up, and Marie to lunch near our house. Dad asked a lot of questions about my job. True to form, Marie answered some of them before I could, surprising my parents. She was as 'wifely' as Penny. She knew my thinking about the job and the other players on our team.

Anna didn't get home from her store until six o'clock. The rest of our group plus my parents were having cocktails beside the pool at that point. Our parents were starting to see the benefits of three pairs of siblings who were cross-dating combining rental payments and taking on the huge home. The pool and patio, along with the expensive furnishing, were really nice.

They finally got a tour of the complete house when Marie took them through the part of the house where she ostensibly lived with Ryan. I couldn't see any glitches in our facades, and that worried me. I expected to see a few hiccups that we'd have to explain away somehow. I worried that if we were too perfect, my parents would see things as contrived.

The next day, I think our parents got organized. Mom had 'that talk' with Anna, and dad had 'that talk' with me.

The questions started with, 'How serious are you about Penny/Dave?' and went on from there. I was so grateful for Penny's revelations about what our fatal flaws might be, because I played that card.

I told my father, "Well, I do love Penny, but ... well ... she's terribly self-centered. If you watch her, you'll see how she always tries to be at the center of whatever is going on. I'm not sure I could stand that as a steady diet. This living together is an experiment for me to see whether she'll change or I can get to a place where I don't care about her narcissism."

Dad really had no sage advice to offer at that point, other than to trust my instincts. He confirmed that he didn't want to see either of us hurt by having us get married and then later deciding to divorce over some differences we didn't deal with enough before marriage.

I had a talk with dad about whether marriage was even a requirement in a long-term relationship these days. I had more points for remaining two independent entities than he did for getting married. The government and court system have biased things so that especially from a man's point of view, it is almost dangerous and an economic disaster to get married.

Mom's talk with Anna took a similar path. Anna told her in a judgmental tone, "Dave is in real estate; however, he comes at the sales as though he's a sleazy used car salesman. I'm trying to gage his ethics about customers and a sale, just yet. If I find him wanting, I will have to reevaluate what we'll be in the long-term. In the meanwhile, we haven't talked seriously about anything other than living together like we are in this great house. I love it here."

Those discussions ended the serious questions about our relationships. We were surprised that they didn't raise any questions about how close we were living together as three 'dating' couples. The twins rolled their eyes and just said they couldn't wait to occupy their rooms. That seemed to be their immediate goal. I knew otherwise.

Penny and I had a passionate Thursday night. We'd both undergone some subtle teasing by our siblings, and were horny. I guess my parents heard part of Penny's moaning and pleading for more, harder, deeper, as she spurred me on to greater heights.

My dad confessed the next morning, "Errr, we kind of heard the two of you last night. If I was in your shoes, I'd sure tilt the scales in terms of a long-term relationship towards your girlfriend. She sure sounded like she was really passionate about you and your brand of loving. Women like her are hard to find."

I was speechless, and he never mentioned the event again. I didn't tell him that his oldest daughter also liked to fuck like a mink and was also prone to be yelling 'harder, faster, deeper'.

On a separate point, I noticed that the twins appeared for breakfast with Ryan and Marie. They were all smiling and freshly showered. They'd apparently snuck into that side of the house for some loving. Sandy gave me a wink when no one else could see.

What startled me even more was a secret look that my mother gave my father regarding the twins condition. I guess it was a combination eye roll, wink, and smirk. Fuck! She knew the twins had had sex, and could likely guess who with, given the smiles that Ryan and Marie had.

Dad just rolled his eyes. I even heard him whisper to mom, "T. M. I. I don't want to know."

Later, I heard them in the next room. Dad was reaffirming to mom that the twins were now adults. "They can have sex with whomever they want, Nora. Don't get your nose out of joint about it. Those two girls are walking baskets of raging hormones. So are most of the others in this house, I might add. I'm sure there's some other hanky-panky going on, but so what?"

Mom was silent. I knew she wanted more information about our lives, but she wasn't going to get it from any of us, and I guess she knew it.

I watched for further remarks or looks, but the parents went right back to acting dumb about all of our social lives. Now, I had doubts about just how much had been revealed.

Cindy had assured me that neither she nor Sandy had said anything other than a G-rated story about their earlier visit with us -- a visit that was hallmarked by nearly non-stop sex with the two eighteen-year-old hotties. Except for their visits to the campuses and meals we were fucking.

Friday, Mom and dad went off and did some local touristy things while the rest of us worked, and while the twins actually started their summer jobs on campus. The family reassembled at the dinner hour and went out for dinner to a reasonable eatery.

Much of the conversation revolved around the twins and their new jobs, and their opinions about some of the heartthrobs that they'd seen at the university. The campus was busy with summer classes and sports training. I wondered how much of what was said was for the benefit of the older folks.

The campus was a fifteen-minute drive from the house, and there was no public transportation nearby, so someone had to drive them. I volunteered for that onerous chore even though it was slightly out of the way from my regular trip to my engineering office.

The family spent Saturday shopping and then at the beach with everyone. Mom and Dad left Sunday morning about eight a.m. so they could get some miles in that day towards home. They estimated the drive would take two days without towing the rental trailer and slowing them down.

Anna, the twins, and I were up to see them off. As their car disappeared from sight, the three women in my presence pressed their bodies against mine. Anna whispered, "Back to bed, please. You're all invited."

The twins grinned and we went back upstairs, only we went into one of the rooms designated for the twins -- the room our parents had used There was a queen-size bed in the room and we filled it after stripping off the covers. We were naked, and I had a hard-on the size of Texas.

I happened to start on our sexual foursome by eating out Cindy. I could feel a blowjob, and then felt Anna's pussy sinking down on my shaft. Sandy must have been the person licking my cock and Anna's quim as I moved slowly into one sister's body.

We switched around every five minutes for a while. Each of my sisters got a ride on my cock in various positions. I constantly had a sisterly pussy over my mouth, too. I rapidly learned the subtle taste differences between each of them. I would have thought they'd be almost indistinguishable, but they weren't.

I blasted my first load of cum into Anna, to her delight. I think the twins knew that was my preference and that we'd been denied for almost a full week.

Sandy got the second load, and Cindy my third and final for the day. We'd do more that evening.

When we surfaced, we found Ryan fucking his sister Penny in my large bed. They'd also missed each other. He told us that Dave and Marie were also sexually occupied off in their regular bed now that Anna had left her space.

We spent the week with kind of musical beds. After some discussion, the group decided that the men would remain in their regular bedrooms, and that the women would move around. For the most part, we wanted our siblings in our beds.

We didn't move clothing, so each morning there were five usually naked women changing locales so they could shower and dress for the day. Anna would rise, for instance, and then go to Dave's bedroom where all her clothes and cosmetics would reside for another week or so while Ryan and Penny's parents visited.

The twins got into their second week at their college jobs. We were careful to treat them as adults and not as 'kids' or second-class citizens. Often at night, they'd split up and join one of the other couples for some threesome sex. We had a very horny household.

Ryan and Penny's parents arrived at the house the following Saturday afternoon. All the various pairings were explained, and, of course, none of them even suggested any impropriety or incest. The twins were angelic and adult. They were also an interesting diversion from what the three couples were up to.

Terry and Blake Miller had heard about their daughter Penny and my romance and living together, but this was the first time we'd met. I have to say there were a few awkward moments while they assured themselves that their daughter had made a good choice of boyfriends.

After they learned about my engineering job, they were reassured that I was not a total deadbeat. That left the possibility that I was a sexual pervert with evil intentions about making their daughter a sex slave. Those possibilities were closer to reality than even I wanted to admit, and I knew that Sex Slave Penny was ready to do anything I wanted.

I had not arranged to take any time off to be with the parents. Penny explained that I'd had to take time to be with my parents only a week or so earlier, and I'd used up my chits with my boss. They were understanding. I was actually kind of glad to get away and leave them to whatever activities they conjured.

At the time, I forgot that my boss's wife, Wendy, was also one of Ryan and Penny's siblings. I hadn't made all the connections yet.

Marie's attachment to Ryan seemed more acceptable to his parents. She didn't get grilled the way I did. She did present well. They trusted their son, and knew he made good decisions. I knew better. I was laughing as I went out the door to head off to work. Marie was going with me so that if needed, the gang at the house would have a spare car.

At work I picked up where I'd left off the day before. I was sizing the transformers in the various vaults to power the retail space in the large complex we were engineering.

Peter Block, my boss, came over and asked how it was going. I explained what I was doing and my logic. He nodded in an approving manner. He commented, "My stopping by is kind of social, actually. We're having another cookout on the sixteenth, and hope you and Anna can make it."

I nodded, "Sure. No problem. I'm sure we're free. Casual and all, like the last time."

"Oh, yes. Pool party kind of outing. Wear your Speedo and tell Anna it's a bikini we're hoping for." He laughed and wandered away.

Peter's visit started me thinking, and then I had a lightning flash of insight into something that had been gnawing on my brain for about nine months.

I grabbed my cellphone and searched through the pictures I'd taken at Peter's last party nine months previous. Eventually, I uploaded several of the pictures to my computer. I'd taken several dozen pictures at the party, pretty much getting everyone that was there at one time or another.

I found what I was looking for -- a picture of Peter and his wife Wendy.

My brain started flashing a huge sign that stated 'ALERT'. When I'd first met Penny, she'd been introduced as Peter's wife's sister.

Duh! That would mean that BOTH Ryan and Penny were Wendy's sister and brother. I'd never made the connection after we learned about Ryan and Penny's incestuous relationship.

I found a picture I'd taken of Wendy and Penny. Sure enough, they were sisters, although a few years apart in age.

I called up the next picture and started to chuckled. My flash of insight was probably dead on target. Peter and Wendy had the same family look that Ryan and Penny did. They were all siblings.

Fuck damn! Peter and Wendy were brother and sister. They weren't husband and wife.

The next day, Ryan and Penny's parents left to visit 'other relatives' in the vicinity. We bid them a fond goodbye. I knew where they were going.